XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Greg,
Thailand,
Aug 21, 2011,

I had the same bad experience with trading point.
I opened easy a real account with them. 2 days only my money was there. When i withdrawal money back, boy, they have done it complicate! First they could not find my before uploaded papers! They said to me, i have traded all the time on a not confirmed trading account. They was messing with me around 2 and a half hours in the chat, with the end response, i must upload all my papers again and then they decide, after waiting 24 hours, if they give me back my money. After that, they needed over one week to do the withdrawal back to me!
The 20% bonus they cancel in the moment you put out some money back to your bank account. You will never see one cent of it in your hand!
Also they betray the traders.
They say EA s are welcome! Ha, ha.
The EA s work super on the demo account, yes! On the real account they are all blocked! Nothing works!
You also cant put trading stops around the news time. They put it all out directly.
The spread is bad too! Nearly impossible to go in the win.
After that i decided not to do business with them anymore. I took another broker.
This is a bucket shop. The 5 stars given here are a big lie.
I tell everyone here, stay away from them!

Ahmad Khairul,
Malaysia,
Aug 21, 2011,

I starting to trade with Trading Point last month and it is better and excellent than expected.

Deposit and withdrawal are so smooth and have a reliable live support. They have personal manager that ready to assist you anytime if you need help with your account.

Trading so far so good, no requote and spread are the best in the normal time. 5 decimal is perfect pair because execution is ok.

Regulated FSA Uk make me feel secure.

My second withdrawal will be this month. I think this is good broker for everyone.

Chris A. Zacharia,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Aug 18, 2011,

Dear Customer with the Title Duped,

First of all thank you for deciding to try Trading Point; in regards to your comments I have provided an explanation for each and every point you mention.

Please note that we do not have your Account Number so if you wish to directly talk to me or a representative of Trading Point for further explanations it would be optimal.

In regards to Deposit/Withdrawal Fees

In contrast to most licensed brokers which charge between 1.6% to 2.5% on deposit and withdraw when a deposit or withdraw is made by Credit Card at Trading Point NO charges apply what so ever.

As for Neteller or Moneybookers charges occurring during deposits or withdrawals are reimbursed to your trading balance within 24 hours during the business week.

In the case of Wire Transfers, Trading Point covers all the fees associated with our bank both when receiving funds from customers and when sending funds to customers. However some banks charge an “INWARD PAYMENT SWIFT FEE” which is something Trading Point cannot control or cover.

In regards to the Bonus

As noted in the relevant page of our website http://www.trading-point.com/forex-bonus and in the terms of use of the welcome bonus http://www.trading-point.com/download/docs/welcome-bonus.pdf it is 100% clear that welcome bonuses are deducted during a withdraw request.

In regards to Spreads

Trading Point offers variable spreads similar to the Interbank market meaning that spreads are narrower during high volatility times and less narrow during less volatile hours. However a 4 pips spread on a major is still very high so please send me an email with your account number at chris@trading-point.com and we will look in to it immediately to see what might have gone wrong.
Summing up; I don’t feel that it is fair to state that you feel reviews are not true before you have personally interpreted the terms of use of both the website and the trading platform of Trading Point. Posting reviews which are non accurate or have been derived from lack of understanding of trading conditions does not in any way assist making reviews true and accurate.

Chris A. Zacharia

Tim,
South Africa,
Aug 17, 2011,

TP works nicely for me.

Happy with the execution limited slippage no re-quoted order up to this day, been with them since April 11’.

2 withdraw requests up to day smooth and flawless.

1 ocassion of a flaw with platform but nothing major

Nadav,
israel,
Aug 17, 2011,

An overall balanced and cool broker
No requote up to day and spreads in the acceptable margins of the industry.
Customer service is ok, deposits are quick and 3 withdraws up to date the same
Thumbs up ok with me

Artur,
Poland,
Aug 15, 2011,

Trade Point is better than other broker I have tryied better service and easy trading

I approve good rating on FPA.

Please make Polish homepage

Endo,
Japan,
Aug 14, 2011,

Nice broker, kind customer help and good trading conditions, spreads are sometimes little high but overall very happy no requotes on any orders even on news time

Withdraw ok and quick

I recommend forex with trading point

Mark,
Indonesia,
Aug 12, 2011,

I ve got similar e-mail such as Light, Singapore. Here is my review for other sites :
----------------------
I received an e-mail from the broker stating that I got a no-deposit bonus of $ 20 if sign up through that link. I have registered and wait for more than 72 hours but the bonus does not appear in my account. I purposely did not contact them because I want to prove that the bonus is automatically reflected in 24-48 hours. Apparently the promotion is a lie.

Here is part of e-mail :

"Register a real account here, and allow 24-48 hours for the $ 20 credit to Appear in your new trading account. That only account have been registered by following the links in this exclusive mailers Will qualify for the $ 20 No Deposit Bonus as this is an exclusive offer limited circulation."
------------------------------------
and the answer is similar too, hahaha, they use tricky promotion.
Hahahaha it shows that they are not honest broker .... they have no money to make a good promotional stuff or adv.
If they use third party to make such e-mail promotion, tell that party that no-deposit bonus no longer valid, but they dont hahahaha.
But, anyway thanks for the e-mail, so it has proved what such broker is.

Disappointed,
Aug 11, 2011,

I am disappointed at this juncture with TP, they are not what they advertise. I am making good money with them, however they are not the broker of integrity that they advise to be. The spread on the Eur/Usd are 4+/- pips during slower times. The loyalty bonus is a sham. You can never withdraw it and it disappears with your first withdrawal request. They don't readily advertise that, but it is available in a PDF separate file that You can assess in one sentence if You really looking for it. They don't even make it a different color so that You can find it. It is black like the rest of the wording.
They say that they have no re-quotes and that is true, but the execution is sooooooo delayed that there is ample time for slippage against You. Also the platform freezes way too frequently. I clicked an order two days ago at like 1.4412 on a sell, I looked and was in @ 1.4394, but the bid/ask on my screen was 1.4412/1.4416, no lie. I started to make a video and show it to them, but it would have done no good.
I have been looking for a good forex company of integrity for soooo long and I was so excited when I found them because I thought that I had.
You can still make money with them, but I just want you to know that all that glitters is not gold!

Chris A. Zacharia,
Limassol Cyprus,
Aug 10, 2011,

Dear Mr. Light,

I would like to make it very clear that it is impossible that Trading Point has sent you an official email with an invitation for a no deposit bonus as the last time a no deposit bonus invitation was circulated was June 11th 2011.

In addition to personal invitations limited circulation offers are in rare cases offered on specific websites and customers which originate from these websites are permitted to claim No Deposit Bonus offers.

Please check the source of the mail you have received and you will notice that it was not sent by Trading Point officially.

Complaints often circulate about sites or affiliates trying to sign up clients to Trading Point by offering them expired offers and this is something we are aware of.

We take every measure possible to prevent this but however as you can understand it is sometimes impossible to control and understand what is sent to unsuspicious email recipients and from whom it is sent.

When events of a partner or an affiliate engaging in these types of practices are noticed and tracked please rest assure that partner accounts are suspended on the spot for violation of Terms and Conditions.

In regards to back office informing you that the bonus will be applied to your account please understand that we do not take case by case on the dark side by assuming that whoever claims the no deposit bonus has not been invited to do so.

However from the cross referencing applied to your case we have verified that your source of invitation is outside the boundaries of Trading Point and therefore we cannot apply a no deposit bonus to your account.

In regards to $20 being an insignificant amount please understand that we don’t say otherwise but when your account has not been officially invited or referred by a website participating on this promotion we cannot credit you a bonus cause that would mean violating the good use of these offers.

I would advise you return an email to the sender of the email invitation which you have received and request why you have been solicitated with a non valid offer as I can 100% assure it was not sent by Trading Point of Financial Instruments.

I hope the above allows you to understand why we do proud ourselves for our integrity and additionally that stupidity is not something that can describe a licensed Financial Institution like ourselves.

Chris A. Zacharia

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.