XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

XM.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group. Members of this group include Trading.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Siya,
Eastern Cape, South Africa,
Oct 22, 2020,

Excellent broker, with a wonderful trading platform with fast execution and an overall great service!

Untrasried, Germany,
Oct 21, 2020,

Gave them a second chance after one year

Von: XM-Global <middleoffice@xmglobal.com>
Date: Mo., 9. Dez. 2019 um 01:01 Uhr
Subject: Important Notice - Account No. 19123879, 19125255, 19122186, 19125256, 19117576, 18059051, 21188365, 19124598, 19124597, 21188390
To: <Anthony ******>
Cc: Christos Gogas <cgogas@xm.com>

Dear Sir/Madame,
We are writing in connection with your Account no.  19125255 19125256(hereinafter “your Account”) with our company.
In that regard, our Anti-fraud Department has brought to our attention that the trading patterns in your Account(s) raise serious concerns that your Account was being used for ‘arbitrage’ activities.
Pursuant to the terms and conditions such activities are being qualified as fraudulent.
Accordingly, we regret to inform you that, in accordance with the terms and conditions, we have  decided, with immediate effect to:
- close all of your trading Account(s);

As a result, you are kindly requested to submit a withdrawal request for your remaining balance  through the Withdrawals Section of our Members Area and this shall be processed accordingly. If no withdrawal request is received within the next 48 hours, your funds will be sent back to the source.In view of the above, please note that you will be strictly prohibited from opening any new trading account(s) and trade with our company. Nonetheless, in cases where you may successfully open an account and trade with our company due to any technical and/or human error, we reserve every right to immediately close your account upon identification, nullify any profit/loss generated and refund the original amount of deposit, excluding any deposit and withdrawal charges, back to the same source of deposit.
Please note that, in accordance with the terms and conditions, our decisions are final and binding on all participants and that, other than the notification set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.

Von: Anthony ****** <Anthony ******>
Date: Mo., 9. Dez. 2019 um 14:19 Uhr
Subject: Re: Important Notice - Account No. 19123879, 19125255, 19122186, 19125256, 19117576, 18059051, 21188365, 19124598, 19124597, 21188390
To: XM-Global <middleoffice@xmglobal.com>

Hello,
I don't use "arbitrage". I only use hedging with 2 accounts. I've been your customer since 3 years and you wanna close all my accounts yet?You will lose a lot of customer because I did free marketing for you. I told all my own customer about you. In these 3 years I never did a mistake and now you will close all my accounts?Then I will switch to another broker and tell all my customer what you do. I like XM and I show my loyality to XM. But you close negative trades and I lose one whole day. How you will make it good?
Best regards
Anthony ******

That's now 1 year ago. I write them a new message some days ago to clarify:

Von: Anthony ****** <Anthony ******>
Date: So., 18. Okt. 2020 um 22:59 Uhr
Subject: My account 19117576
To: <aumiddleoffice@xm.com>

Hello,
it‘s now 1 year ago you close all my accounts because you say I did arbitrage. I said to you, I don‘t did arbitrage. i hedged my trades but you don‘t give me a chance to show that. You didn‘t show me any proof. Now I work with a lot of big other brokers. I‘m ready to apologize your mistake because I want to be a customer of xm. Because I know xm has good conditions. Is it possible to clarify? For me it‘s not important. I can be a customer from the other brokers too. That’s your decision. I am not dependent on you. So you can choose now, if you maybe has a very loyal customer, who recommends you to other people or you haven‘t.
Best regards
Anthony ******

That was his answer:

Von: Christos Gogas <cgogas@xmglobal.com>
Date: Mo., 19. Okt. 2020 um 10:54 Uhr
Subject: My account 19117576
To: <nguyenanthony12101998@gmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,
thank you for contacting us.
Regarding your concern I would like to ask you to refer to the email you received about the status of your account.

Christos Gogas

I think they don't read the message, they are all to lazy to clarify that. XM has good conditions but the support isn't existing.

Dec 26, 2019 - 2 Stars Hello,

XM has good conditions for their customers.
I prefer the deposit bonus and the margin stop out level. The spreads are very stable.

But the support ist terrible. I have been your customer for more then 3 years.
I never did a mistake.

For more then 2 weeks ago I opened two low spread accounts. With one account I bought EURUSD and with the other I sold EURUSD. At the midnight I got a message that I'm a scammer because I used "Arbitrage". That's not f***ing arbitrage. That's Hedging. So they close all my accounts. After that I wrote a message to my account manager and to the support. I replied the message of them. But they only wrote back "we can't do anything".

What the hell. I was a very loyal customer, I told other people that xm is the best broker. Some of my customers are customers of xm because I told them about them.
You can make one mistake and they give a f on you. That's not a support. They should get 0 stars for that. But I see the positive sides too.

I'm very angry about that. They destroyed my ranking on MQL5 and had stolen more than 4 hours of my life. But thanks to god. I got a meesage from another broker which want to work with me. I would have deposit a very big amount in xm. But now it's to late. I don't want to work with a broker who gives a f on their customer. Bye.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 8, 2020 Dear At0nu5,

In order for us to properly investigate this and be able to provide you a comprehensive reply we would need the account number of one of the accounts which you used.

EU, Greece,
Oct 15, 2020,

They don't like profitable traders

When you are profitable and you ask for withdraw emediatly they terminate their corporation without any excuse. That was second time they did to me.
So i received first that mail:
"Dear Sir,

We are writing in connection with your accounts no. 52120850 with XM.

As per the relevant section of our Terms and Conditions of Business, please consider this email as our official notice for the termination of our business relationship.

In view of the above, you are kindly requested to close any open positions you have in your trading accounts by Wednesday 30/09/2020, 8:00 AM GMT+ 3 at the latest. Any positions in your Account(s) that are still open at that time will be liquidated automatically at prevailing market prices and your account(s) will be closed.

In this respect, please submit a withdrawal of remaining balance from your Members Area.

Kind Regards, "

I reply to them :
On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 5:09 PM wrote:

Dear sir/Madam

I just read the mail you send me for termination of our business relationship!
Really im wondering why you make this decision?
Since we have a long term corporations without any problems, why we must terminate our business relationship?

Regards "
and they reply to me again :
Dear Valued Client,

Please consider this as a final reminder to the last email.

In view of the above, you are kindly requested to close any open positions you have in your trading accounts by Monday 05/10/2020, 8:00 AM GMT+ 3 at the latest. Any positions in your Account(s) that are still open at that time will be liquidated automatically at prevailing market prices and your account(s) will be closed.

XM Team"

Second mail after my reply:

Dear Sir,

Kindly note that your account will close for compliance reasons, our decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.

Further to previous correspondence, please close the open positions and submit a withdrawal request of the remaining balance.

XM Team"

As i said before that was second time that they terminate our corporations and both of times it was when i withdraw a big amount of profits and when in general i was profitable.
I got mad and this review is the least i can do to make people to be aware of them.
Africa, Uganda,
Oct 15, 2020,

Good broker with low deposit, low spreads

Xm is generally a good broker with low spreads, multiple account types and multiple financing options..
After gaining some experience in the financial markets I got to learn that apart from providing a brokerage service, brokers are there to make money and so are the traders.. So it's simply all about the trader knowing how to make it out profitably in the market irrespective of any broker's traps by aggressively managing risk, understand various market conditions during different sessions and making decisions wisely.
Making profits is one thing, and with drawing your profits is another. Always pay your self by with drawing profits

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star I placed usd/jpy trades in February 2020 during the asia session, they stop hunted all my trades, Then on 3rd March 2020 I placed a buy position for AUD/USD my stop loss was not triggered and it wiped my account. Xm are a bunch of losers trying to make ill gotten wealth by robbing off traders from unregulated low income continents like Africa and Asia. From this point on I rather you try a EU or US regulated broker but genuine than these guys.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Trading for Freedom,

I checked your account.

Although I don’t have the exact ticket number of the orders you are referring to, I have investigated what I could.

I do see, some very normal slippage of 1 point on some positions which is around 10 cents worth but nothing extraordinary.

Furthermore regarding your stop loss, from what I the market price reached and even passed your stop loss level. Regarding your stop out, that specific trade was not set up with any Take Profit or Stop Loss so when the market moved against your order your order got stopped out.

You are quite harsh in your review and you label XM various things, I have spent more than 40 minutes investigating all your trades do see if there is any wrongdoing from XM side and I cannot find something.

If there is something of the above you need further clarifications on let me know.

Oct 9, 2020,

The authenticity of this broker.

Personally XM is thee best broker I have traded Forex with.
Starting my forex journey I had 5 different brokers with XM included.
I used all these 5 brokers and got to experience the withdrawals and as well their live chat.
Now with all these after serious valuations and of course XM has got so many pull factors .....out of my experience with this broker, when you trade really according to their terms and conditions you will not have any problems with them....the support team is always on their A-best....
There has never been a day I saw any manipulation on the market by XM.... I only hear such stuff from other users. But anyway this has been by far the best broker I have ever used. I just love their platform..... It's security, it's transparency of information, their bonuses and promotions.....if possible I wish I could work for XM(serious though)

Melaka, Malaysia,
Oct 6, 2020,

Concern* (Rephrased due to Typing Errors).

I found xm.com on google search as a reliable trading site. I am a fresh user/trader and still practicing on a demo account and I have also registered a live account # 61283693 and being granted 30$ bonus. Since there are a lot of scams sites existing in the market and they cheats user with various dirty tactics (such as automatically closed the order, suddenly too much variation between prices with live market, creates strange and tactical policies to stuck users)

I trusted 95% xm.com mainly due to their office and account manager are existing in Malaysia.
I have introduced XM.com as safe trading site to my 3 siblings, my wife and my father.

I have opened one live account and 4 demo accounts and shared my demo accounts with my siblings since all of us are new. My family decided to invest for short and long term and hold positions such as gold aapl and tsla shares on 1:5 (None expirable instruments) account which quite safe ratio for specially for slow moving instruments.

We all just decided to invest our savings on coming Tuesday (the day after tomorrow) despite aware that XM app is unstable on apple devices. luckily, today I spend about 6 hours to read the users complain and your (Chris Zacharia) responses.

Unfortunately, I noticed most of them having a same issue and it is all about so called bonus and the funniest thing is all stuck upon withdrawals but at that time or very next day when they committed an offense.

I had opened an account one of the trading site of (cypto currency) about 2 year ago (which I still have as active position) and once I am getting familiar with the market so my wife also wanted to open an account and I proceed for the second account for my wife but it stuck on verification and very next day the merchant’s agent contacted me and saying that “ you already have one account you cannot proceed with another account, I explained them that this account belongs to my wife but he said in extremely polite manner “Sir it’s very hard for us to justify to our management” . I think it really make sense... conclusion my wife’s account has not been validated/verified/activated.

In my understanding XM.com is far bigger size in term of investment capital, people capital and the technology than the exchange which I am talking about therefore, I strongly believe XM management and their IT department must be very advanced however the users are consistently facing issue when they intentionally or unintentionally abusing privilege of this so called bonus’s but XM management’s consistently failed rectify the root cause and what I can see as money/benefit point of view it is deliberately by XM.

I read some of the terrible responses from you to one of the user from Malaysia, he opened more than 50 accounts but you guys only bother about it when they he turned his money to double or triple and you guys remain keep quiet when the users creating accounts. XM never take any action when the system noticed there is IP conflict (when he they detected multiple account has been opened/used with the same IP address and the mac address) because the user yet to make money once he make money then he will perform withdrawal and then only XM will take an action by seizing users funds.

Let me give you a real example of one your client which I read in comments.
One of the guy invested 1002 as stated in comments and he turned his money to 2404 (something if in correct the value please refer the comments of public) but you guys only bothers when he or she wanted to withdraw but do nothing when he was breaching the policy.

One of the guys invested 500$ and then it turn to 11++$ and then he wanted to withdraw, XM shows him policy that you violated the policy and return his initial deposit.

Does this is means people invested 10,000$ and when they make it 20,000$ just because of bonus of 30$ XM keeps his 9970$?, come on you took your own money (30$) it make more sense, because when they made lost of 5000$ XM won’t return to the customer as initial deposit of 10000 but XM will return 5000 only, so how it make sense when the user earn profit of 9970$ XM keep it as penalty of violation of their policy?

I am from Finance Background not IT but I am 101% sure that you guys can stop the users to creating duplicate users by setting up some system control such by registering MAC address of the devices and block the user at first when your system detected multiple users from the same device, explain to the users, specially new users like me, what you can do and what you must avoid to being victim.

I also noticed another funniest promotion which tactically benefits to XM “Ref a Friend”.
I called to my account manager and ask to describe policy which limits the user “ with IP address” (one user login so many accounting using same IP), he said “ Sir, you can not use the same IP address” such as same wifi”. How lame policy is this man.

Let me give you a Live example of human nature.
If you are a retired person what will be your friends circle?
Yoga class with friends, sitting in the park with friends, get to gather with friends at home, visiting relatives etc. These are the core circle, now you introduced your friend in Yoga class and both friends using the same wifi, you invited your relative to your home and their kids wanted to use your wifi to watch youtube and you let them connect and later on the main guest also connected with your wifi.

Another example, A introduced his brother B and later on A invite B to come A’s house later on they shared their experience that and show each other (such as A earn this much by buying xyz instrument and B shows this much loss buying ABC instrument) the funniest thing is if you are on same wifi you are a violated the policy.

Another real example of my life: As normal human with challenging life, spending 9 hours in office, 8 hours sleep, 2 hours in traffic and driving, 5 hours personal and family utilities.
In such situation, my friend cycle is my office colleagues and 4 of them agreed to open an account into XM and off course I was expecting reward from XM.
But again, we all are working in a same company, my office area has issue with the network and my pc and my phone has connected to company’s wifi and not only me, there are 300 employees PC and 90% employees phones are connected with the same wifi. Which mean I am also become of victim of this is none sense policy and this is how some of the people has to scarifies with their own money.

A middle range people do not read the entire or even partial policy specially presented Bank, Insurance and Financial institutions like XM as I did the same upon signup.

If XM and the management really sincere, they could already place some rectification and corrective action by placing some system control as stated above so the end user could be prevented to abuse intentionally or unintentionally but since XM didn’t take corrective action it is clearly indication bad intention wrapping in their policies, because once they make correction, then they people won’t make mistake and when the people won’t make mistake XM won’t seize their money in order words XM lost their income generated from people by these penalties.

Anyways, thank God... I have yet to invest my family’s long saving and their hardwork earnings into XM, I am very thankful for this foram.
Dear ImranRaza84,

Please note that in XM we welcome constructive feedback such as the one provided in your review; however, I need to stress the fact that our Terms and Conditions of each of our promotions, are in place in order to benefit both our Company and our Clients. Particularly, I can assure you that we have very favorable trading conditions which help our clients to trade fair and we always have our clients’ best interests as our priority.

Kindly note that due to confidentiality clauses, I am not in position to further disclose any information in relation to other clients’ cases; however, I can confirm that we always abide by our Client – Company agreement which governs the business relationship with all our clients and therefore, any actions taken were in line with the relevant Terms and Conditions.

In this respect, I am confident that in case you are trading based on our Terms and Conditions of business, as well as on the Terms and Conditions of the relevant bonus you were granted, no issues will arise.

In conclusion, I would like to reiterate the fact that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and we are always doing our best in order to offer our clients the best possible trading experience.

Egypt, Egypt,
Sep 26, 2020,

server disconnection

hello
i been trading with xm , real account number 53093935

while using the main platform of xm metatrader
it stopped receiving quotes
the server did not disconnect (it didn't write no connection in the right corner of the metrader) ,and it did not make a disconnection sound either
so i had no idea the platform has stopped. this is what's called a hidden disconnection
after restarting it manually it started receiving quotes again
but i discovered this 2 hours later , which resulted in a big move in the prices of my open positions

i been trading normally with xm on the same platform but with a demo account and this malfunction has never ever happened throughout the months

i am wishing xm to compensate me if any loss
and avoid this further error in future
i want no harm nor threats from xm team either or any one influencing its team

p.s

this also may be a computer's error , but the thing is , i checked the connection by opening any website , and the internet was working properly , and the met quotes of xm was not receiving quotes nor disconnecting

if it was an ISP error , simply all the internet would stop working , but the internet was connected and websites were working efficiently ,

it could also be an error with the software installed but why would this error happen just when i started trading with a real account but never ever happened in the demo accounts since more than a year

from my side i will re install the whole windows again
and establish a connection using a fixed internet router

regards

H Park

Thanks alot

Dear hpark2020,

Please provide me with further details in relation to the issue you claim you had in order for me to be in position to further investigate the issue.

In this respect, please provide me with the date and time the issue occurred and the orders you claim have been affected.

amman, Jordan,
Sep 22, 2020,

so bad

A tree is known by it's fruit
Yes really
I will talk to you about my experience of this wonderful site,
my issue with one of the Forex companies
That company that I signed up with from their huge web ad.
As a welcome that I am a member with this company, I have been given $ 30 free additional credit to start trading with.
Unfortunately, it turned out that this is just a silly game with which they are playing, or rather that it has other purposes.
After only one week, I won a small amount of $ 120 plus addition to the $ 30 extra balance that was granted to me, and then I wanted to test the dealings of this company that calls itself a reliable company among the world of forex companies .
My account was closed without prior notice, and the bank transfer was not sent to me on my bank account, knowing that the amount withdrawn is only 110 dollars, the withdrawal was made without the additional balance that was granted to me
A company XM was contacted it with thier staff , but without any clear explanation of the process of confiscating my money
Is a company * XM * really a reliable company? I don't think so .
If it was a real company dealing with its customers, it would not confiscate money for its own pocket .
I conveyed my message to you with full respect to everyone :)
Dear MO SAMI,

Please provide me with an accurate account number in order for me to be able to assist you.

愛知県, Japan,
Sep 12, 2020,

しっかりしているブローカー! A solid broker!

I've been using this broker for a long time, it's a very good company and I was able to withdraw money well! Support is also solid! Then you can make ideal trades with solid bonuses and financial licenses.

僕はずっとこのブローカーを使っています、とてもいい会社で、お金もしっかり出金出来た!
サポートもしっかりしている!

それからボーナスも、金融ライセンスもしっかりして理想なトレードが出来ます
bd, Bangladesh,
Sep 12, 2020,

customer support is bad really awful for beginners

their representatives never cooperate and very messy and hard to navigate web page and interface
Dear azazel,

Please provide me with your account number and further details in relation to the issue our Customer Care personnel was not able to assist you, in order for me to further investigate the case.

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Sep 11, 2020,

VERY TERRIBLE experience with XM in less then 2 months

I just received an email stating that they are closing my account due to my trading patterns and bonus arbitrage reasons I don't find credible .Suppose I made an error somewhere atleast they should have given me a warning not to close my account permanently just like that.
Below is the email I just received
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are writing to you regarding your account(s) no. ////(hereinafter “your Account(s)”) held with our Company.

Pursuant to our Terms and Conditions of Business, please consider this email as our official notice for the termination of our business relationship. Please note that your trading account will be temporarily suspended for the next seven (7) calendar days and then permanently disabled.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Business, it has been decided, with immediate effect to (i) close your account(s) with our Company and/or with any sister companies,

In view of the above, please note that you will be strictly prohibited from opening any new trading accounts and trade with our Company and/or with its sister companies. Nonetheless, in cases where you may successfully open an account and trade with our Company or its sister companies, due to any technical and/or human error, we reserve every right to immediately close your account upon identification, nullify any profit/loss generated and refund the original amount of deposit, excluding any deposit and withdrawal charges, back to the same source initially used to fund your account.

Please note that our decision is final and binding on all participants and that, other than the notification set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.

Dear LeeRu,

In order for me to be in position to assist you, I need to be provided with your account number.

Makti, Philippines,
Sep 10, 2020,

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL - FUNDS LOST!

I initiated a withdrawal last Aug 16 via debit card and its been 19 banking days already! The processing is only 2-5 banking days maximum!

When I confirmed with them they provided me with ARN number for the transaction so I got in touch with my bank's main office to check with them but they couldn't find any transactions meant for my debit card for the withdrawal that is meant to be credited to my account!

They kept asking me for bank documents which I already provided but they want more with debit card numbers linked to my account number and all! I just don't understand why they won't start further investigation from their end from a very frustrated client. It's not like I am asking them to bank-wire me the amount immediately! I just wanted for them to further investigate what happened to my funds! But they refuse to do so!

I am keeping this rating as it is until someone from XM reaches out to me and help me resolve my concern. What is frustrating for me even more is I have bigger funds up for withdrawal but I cannot do that just yet because of this failure and lost funds! And they still refuse me to allow bank transfer as an alternative method even though my initial withdrawal has been a complete failure!

Someone get in touch with me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Dear ForexBunnyPh,

In order for me to fully investigate the issue I need to be provided with your account number.

missiones, Argentina,
Sep 7, 2020,

excellent

I am very surprised to read bad reviews over this company , most of them seems to be from newbies who get caught by spread widening at 00h00 , others from people trying to get some money after abusing bonus scheme .

I trade with them for more than one year and it had been a smooth expereince
trading conditions are very good with "ultra low ac" , spread on XAU is the best with 23p commission included /
I made numerous deposits and withdraws and never had any problem , its fast and secure .
Pam,
South Africa, South Africa,
Sep 7, 2020,

The quote price

XM quote price for pending orders is different to a fulfilled order same currency pair same direction e.g buy, how is that possible?

Dear Pam,

Please provide me with more details in relation to the issue such as your account number, order number, data and time, etc.

In that way, I will be able to provide you with an accurate response.

Sep 3, 2020,

STOP HUNT BROKER! SCAM ALERT!!!

I was long on EURAUD on H4 time frame 2020/09/01, my stop loss was in a safe distance from the bottom below where the price formed a W, then around 00:00 September 2 2020, all of a sudden a candle with a long wick spiked down taking me out! I checked EURAUD on other brokers on the same time frame and there was NO such spike down! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM BROKER! I have the screenshots.
Dear Sandule,

I have reviewed the issue raised and I can confirm that your orders under question have been correctly executed at a price different from your requested Stop Loss price due to slippage.

Particularly, due to the market conditions at the timeframe under question (i.e., low liquidity during midnight), the market was very volatile, and your requested Stop Loss price was not quoted (i.e., due to the price gap). Thus, it was not possible to execute your orders at the requested Sell Stop price (i.e., 1.61332) and the orders were executed at the next available price, as quoted on our Online Trading Facility (i.e., 1.6125 and 1.61253).

It is unfortunate that such market movement was unfavorable to your trades; however, please note that our Company cannot be held liable for any losses incurred due to any market movements. In addition, kindly note that under Section 3 “Volatility of price and limitation on available market” of our “Risk Disclosure” it is stated that: “Under certain market conditions it can be impossible to execute any type of Clients order at declared price. Therefore, Stop Loss order cannot guarantee the limit of loss.”. You may find the aforesaid document at the following link: https://www.xm.com/assets/pdf/new/docs/XMGlobal-Risk-Disclosures-for-Financial-Instruments.pdf for your ease of reference.

I hope that the above information explains what has occurred, and I would like to assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients.

Sep 1, 2020,

Horrible Experience - Scammers

Important Notice
Dear Valued Client,

We are contacting you with reference to your account(s) no. 38363704,61095271,57066515,45245150,38275078 (“Your Account(s)”) held with our Company.

The trading patterns in your Account(s) raise serious concerns regarding the trading bonuses credited to your Account(s) by the Company, since these were used for ‘cash-back arbitrage’ activities.

Pursuant to the Terms and Conditions applicable to our trading bonuses, the following are qualified as "cash-back arbitrage" activities:
Any form of arbitrage trading
Bonuses claimed by multiple Accounts that were registered from the same IP address
Various practices of bonus manipulation
Breach of any points included in our bonus Terms and Conditions
Any fraudulent activities, disputes or situations that our Company considers as fraudulent.

In view of the fact that the trading patterns in your Account(s) do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the respective trading bonus scheme, we regret to inform you that any trading bonuses previously granted to your Account(s) have been deducted with immediate effect and your Account(s) is/are no longer eligible to participate in any trading bonus schemes in future.

Kindly note that our decision in this matter shall be regarded as final and binding on all participants and that, other than the notification set forth herein, there will be no further correspondence on this matter.

Questions

1.i just would like clarity on how possible this is,....
2.i have been trading with Xm for two months with no issue, why are there problems now that im being profitable
3. i scalp the market and withdraw daily, not once have i ever utilized your bonus in any way . just because im given the bonus does not mean i utilize it..so which rule have i breached
4. you say that all trading bonuses granted to my accounts have been deducted, under what circumstance? you make it seem like i made profits through your bonus of which isn't the case at all,, and even if, what would the issue be in that regards
5 What is the meaning of Arbitrage in your understanding and how possible is it that i have defrauded the bonus Terms and Conditions
6. is it possible to withdraw the bonus if i may ask and why are my funds being deducted

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, MAN UP AND DO THE CORRECT THING

Fore those who will be continuing using XM all the best

Dear Hleki,

I have reviewed the issue raised and I can confirm that it was correctly decided to remove any bonuses from your trading accounts.

Particularly, please note that the trading patterns in your trading accounts raised serious concerns that the credit bonuses have been used in an abusive manner (i.e., “cash-back arbitrage” activities). At this point, I would like to stress the fact that according to Section D.7 of the Terms and Conditions of our Deposit Trading Bonus offering, our Company reserves the right to discontinue offering the “Deposit Trading Bonus” at any time. I quote the aforesaid clause below for your reference:

“The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to discontinue offering of this “Deposit Trading Bonus Program” to any of its clients, without having to explain the reasons. Such clients will be informed via email.”

In view of the above, I can further confirm that you were accurately informed of the above by the relevant Department of our Company via email.

In conclusion, I would like to stress the fact that any actions taken by the Company in relation to this matter were fully in line with our Client - Company agreement which governs our business relationship, as well as with the Terms and Conditions of the Deposit Trading Bonus Program.

Province of Sofala, Mozambique,
Aug 28, 2020,

A description of my wonderful experience with the brokerage XM

XM has been an exceptional broker for me, through it I and other traders believe I have room to gain more experience in the financial market. Great broker for those who want to trade in Forex.

Australia, Australia,
Aug 19, 2020,

The account keep Clarification

I send the official real document to open my account
And I deposit the money in
Then they said I need to proved the address
Which I did and I did 5 ;time ! I send the official bank statement 6months one PDF and then waiting for a day and shows Clarification needed
This issue have been run again and again 4times
I send the email I Chet online stuff
No one want to explain and teach me how to do it
They always asked me waiting for department which in 24hours
Ok fine
I wait and one day one email and fix nothing
The customer service Cannot support customer
Make Clint worry and loss time
Now is already 5days and my account hasn’t been done !
Be careful this broker !
The service is really really bad
Dear Jade10,

I have fully investigated the issue raised and I can confirm that your trading account under question was correctly not validated due to the fact that you had already had another real trading account with another company of our Group which was registered under a different Country.

More specifically, you submitted an application to open a real trading account and used a different country of residency than the one used in your previous, and still active, trading account. Please note that the latter cannot be accepted by our Company and therefore, your new trading account was not validated.

Further to the above, we can confirm that you had deposited funds in your trading account prior to its validation and few days after the opening of the account you requested to withdraw the said funds. Kindly note that as soon as the relevant Department of our Company was informed of your request, all necessary actions were taken in order for the relevant funds to be refunded.

In view of the above, I can confirm that any actions taken in relation to the subject matter were fully in line with our Terms and Conditions of Business.

Aug 16, 2020,

I haven't had any issue with XM services

Am shocked to hear certain issues about XM and kinda wondering if it's the same company I registered with, traded for while and made withdrawal without any issue before I went on a sabbatical break. Am really shocked to hear all this... For XM is a good broker
Beirut, Lebanon,
Aug 15, 2020,

Very Bad broker Bad Execution Hates profitable traders

XM Very bad broker!!! XM executed my orders at different latter times than market price reach it which resulted in my loss.
I sent them logfiles to see my pending orders price were set before market price reached it first time but XM executed it later!!
For full 2 weeks XM didn't reply to my emails that were complaints of their failure system regarding those orders, then random emails arrived from random XM representative with nonsense excuses then lastly they sent me a link to their execution policy that they hide behind to cheat clients by executing their orders at times XM want!!!

Lastly, I had a pending buy order to be executed EURCHF 1.0743, XM executed it 1.07445 at 00.00 time!!! then they closed it at a loss 1.0744 despite my take profit was 1.07475 & market price reached 1.07482 but XM closed it at loss 1.0744!!

XM representative excuses were:

"Ok, i can see this order. You were having a lost. Remember that XM protects you with "Negative balance"
Then this: "XM protects your account with negative balance. You cannot lose more money than you deposited.
You had a lost."
Then this: "You cannot lose more money than you deposited."
Then this: "We cannot reimburse your loss, cause it closed at a profitable price, you were having a loss of -1.1"(Actually I lost 1.1 instead of profiting 10$)
Then this: "Let me explain you again. Your order was closed because you were having a loss."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE!!?? My order was floating at few dollars loss so XM closed it!!! KNOWING that there was no margin call or level or whatever affected in anyway!!!
But XM employees insisted on their ignorance!

XM SCAM broker is amateur manipulator cheater..XM never reply professionally to your email that proves XM faults/cheats!
That clearly proves that XM is a liar/manipulator or/& really very IGNORANT
If you are a profitable trader, XM plays dirty!
I doubled my account in 2 months then XM started cheating with many fake bad executions
Stay away of XM SCAM BROKER!!!

Dear Ed Forex,

In order for me to be in position to fully assist you, please provide me with your account number and the order under question.

Tape,
India, India,
Aug 12, 2020,

The company doesn’t resolve transaction issues

They say they have good customer care which is incorrect my deposits in account are not credited and when I raise issue they keep asking proof in different formats like screenshot pdf etc even after providing that they do not resolve the issue

They have done fraud twice on my deposits

Be aware of these frauds
Dear Tape,

Please provide me with your account number in order for me to be in position to further investigate the issue.

Aug 11, 2020,

Full of scams

I have traded with this broker and I can confirm that once you deposit your money , they try so hard that u do not get it back. And that starting bonus amount is a false advertisement tendencies which they use to lure traders into opening account.. this is what I have experienced, worse customer service , the stop loss is manipulated to take most of your money, you can never trade tight stop loss as they want to control how u should place your stop loss of which contradict your trading plan , I made a withdrawal on friday and today is Tuesday yet I haven't received my money , and lastly the starting bonus amount was not credited to my account because they say I violated terms and conditions of which they cant tell me what is it.... is like they were trained to hide their scamming behavior through terms and conditions that they will never outline for u....

If u are looking into losing money constantly , you can choose them..
XM is scamming its customers, better search for a different broker with good reviews.. Never and Never consider a broker with this much problems, and goodluck to all traders in search of a broker.

Dear Sydney ¹11111,

In order for me to be able to investigate further the issue, please provide me your account number.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 5, 2020,

Customer support is very horrible.

My trading a/c no 53029912 server real 42 .
They are 1 mail send me your account ( We are writing to you regarding your account(s) no. 53029912(hereinafter “your Account(s)”) held with our Company.

Hear i say what kind rules i break ? i send 3 mail that asking this matter, but they are not answer. i think its a horrible things.
Dear Brokenheart,

I have investigated the issue raised and I can confirm that our business relationship was correctly terminated due to the fact that you have violated our Terms and Conditions of business.

I can also confirm that you were accurately informed of the latter (i.e., termination of business relationship), via email, by the relevant Department of our Company.

Kharar, India,
Jul 29, 2020,

Xm is very bad broker.

Hello sir.
My name is deepak sharma from India.
my xm account number is 60894181.
I added my first deposit amount 6500rupees on 24th June 2020 via NetBanking. Transaction was successful but not update in my xm account. I sent many emails but they not gave me any resolution.
I deposit 5500 rupees again on 14th july 2020. But they guys again not add my money into my xm account.
Their support team seems like they don't want to help me.
I sent all my proof of transaction.
Don't trust xm. They steal your money without any warning.
Cotonou, Benin,
Jul 29, 2020,

They will close your account once you start making consistent profits

I own the following accounts at XM: 57036380,57043251,43124007. A while back, I deposited money and lost almost all of the funds and withdrew the remainder of my money. Last week, as I had some bonus (1.64$) in the micro account (43124007), I started trading and made 1.15$ profit within one week or so. That is the moment they sent me an email telling me that I am using "arbitrage cashback" and closed my accounts... I just want to warn those who still consider this broker, don't go there... They will be shining teeth at you when you are losing. Once you start being consistent, they will find excuses to close your account.

Oct 17, 2018 - No Rating Just terrible this broker. Technical problems or what, I can't say. But one word. Keep watch on your accounts or you will lose your money.

Oct 10, 2018 - 5 Stars They answered my question so, I will keep on monitoring my account to see how things go... For the time being, I have no reason to complain.

Oct 4, 2018 - 3 Stars Hi Chris Zacharia,

I'm the user who posted under the guest name "Just as it is"
I complained about my TP not being triggered and you said it doesn't make sense. So, here is my MT4 ID: 13201728

I see it is a complain from most of your client so, I would like to know what happened during the trading week of September 24 to September 28. You will notice that within that period, I manually closed my orders, because I found out that when my TP profits hit, they are not triggered.
Expecting your kind reply.
Peace

Oct 2, 2018 - 3 Stars Hi everybody,

I'm not a disgrunted user or a representative. This is just to let everyone know one fact about this broker: They do not trigger take profits on mico account.

I registered a micro account with them and deposited $5 to check them out. Up till them, everything was fine but, when I started scheduling orders, stop losses and take profits, things went awry.
Xm has never initiated my scheduled orders nor has it trigered my take profit. On the other hand, they almost always trigger stop losses. So, they could not pretend that it is only logistics problems.
Forewarned is forarmed: Don't trust them with your take profits. You cantrust them with your stop losses on the other hand.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 3, 2018 Dear Just as it is,

You make various accusations against XM which don’t make any trading sense. It is impossible for these events which you describe to happen.

I would be more than happy to check your case and transparently reply to you but I will need your account number in order to do so.

Please follow up with your account number.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 8, 2018 Dear "The Way it is",

I have checked your account.

The reason you are thinking your Take Profit (TP) orders are not being triggered is because of the following:

"Sell Orders are closed with Ask Prices and not Bid Prices".

The MT4 chart is generated with Bid Prices always so when you are looking at the chart you must always take into consideration the Spread in order to determine the Ask price which is ultimately the price that will trigger your Take Profit (TP).

As I noted in my previous reply it does not make any sense for XM not to trigger your Take Profit (TP) orders simply because we cannot choose to trigger them or not. If you input them in the system the server does that for you and has nothing to do with XM.

I hope my explanation was helpful and any doubts you may have had are now sorted.

If you have the kindness please change your rating and title on your original review now that the misunderstanding has been cleared out.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 24, 2018 Dear the way it is,

I have once again checked your account after I have explained what you were doing wrong on October 3rd 2018. From what I see you have been stopped out.

From what you post on your latest review I cannot understand what exactly is the problem. In your previous review you were confused and could not understand that "Sell Orders are closed with Ask Prices and not Bid Prices".

In order to possibly help you clarify your issues I have requested your account manager to contact you on Monday the 22nd of October. I have just followed up with the account manager and she has informed me that she has not been able to reach you via phone or email.

If you let us know what exactly is your complain/query or question in your latest review we will be able to help you.

Dear The Way It Is,

I have thoroughly reviewed the issue raised and I can confirm that the business relationship you had with the Company was correctly terminated due to the fact that you have violated our Terms and Conditions of Business.

Particularly,it has been identified that you were connected, through the same trading information (i.e., including but not limited to IP address), with former clients of our Company with whom our business relationship was terminated due to the violation of the Terms and Conditions of our Bonus Programs.

As I am sure you can appreciate, XM accounts are intended for your personal use only and our Company does not allow the management of trading accounts belonging to its clients by any third party, as the latter is considered to be violation of our Terms and Conditions of Business. In view of the above violation, and as you were accurately been informed by the relevant Department of our Company, via email, our business relationship was correctly terminated.

In conclusion, I would like to stress the fact that any actions taken by the Company in relation to this matter were fully in line with our Client - Company agreement which governs our business relationship.

amman, Jordan,
Jul 27, 2020,

Positions closed automatically

Not sure what's happening, but i encountered two incidents where two positions were automatically closed at loss. At the two positions, closure happened before even reaching to tp or sl. just out of the blue, positions were closed!

How's that possible and what to do to regain my money?
Dear Bu3oon,

Please provide me with further details (e.g., order number, instrument, date and time, etc) in relation to the subject matter in order for me to be able to investigate the issue.

matale, Sri Lanka,
Jul 9, 2020,

scam broker

they have block my account without sending me the reason to do that. they only tell that according to their terms this decision has been taken.
do not recommend this broker.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 20, 2020:
Dear Arjunawijesekara,

Particularly, following investigation to your trading account, I can confirm that the trading patterns used in your trading account raised serious concerns that fraudulent activities were commenced in your trading account. Please note that the latter constitutes violation of our Terms and Conditions and as such, the business relationship was correctly terminated. Additionally, no adjustments were made to your trading account and therefore, you were able to withdraw any available balance in your trading account during that timeframe.

I can also confirm that you were accurately informed of the latter (i.e., termination of business relationship), via email, by the relevant Department of our Company on 13/07/2020.

Mbabane, Eswatini,
Jul 2, 2020,

Withdrawal transaction denied

I was told about XM and how fast they are, I deposited 5$ via credit/debit card option and claimed 30$ bonus without a problem. I made profit and tried to withdraw but only funds amounting to my deposit were withdrawn. I continued trading and made profit again, tried withdrawing through credit/debit option and my transaction was denied 'We would like to inform you that all your available card deposits, which are processed within the refundable time period allowed by our payment processors, have been fully refunded' I didn't understand what this meant so I wrote an email to their support and they replied back with the same message. I must say from the deposit one might think that there aren't problems judging from the speed.

I would really appreciate if I got an explanation about this.

Dear Takhelemo,

In order for me to be able to further investigate the issue, please provide me with your account number.

germany, Germany,
Jun 30, 2020,

Dear XM and Mr Chris Zacharia, How can i send my account number?

Dear XM and Mr Chris Zacharia, How can i send my account number?

It is not possible to send mesage in Conversation of forexpeacearmy.com

The error message is appeared.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: xm.com.

(I read your entry below,
Dear Sabel,

In order for me to be in position to further investigate the issue and provide you with additional details in relation to your query, I will need your account number.

Jun 15, 2020 - 2 Stars Someone get similar message from XM (KYC team?)?

They sent me a message as ( Request for Additional Documentation )

i sent my personal information and information about fund many times with many documents.
IT needed so much effort.
But they are not satisfied with my documents and they told me, (my account will be closed.)

How did you resolve those problems?

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jun 26, 2020 Dear Sabel,

When you submit a review, there is a box for account number.  What you put in that box is visible to the reviewed company's representatives and to the FPA, not to the general public.
Nick,
Durban, South Africa,
Jun 13, 2020,

Withdrew my deposit. Withdrawal already processed. Didnt recieve my money!!

Have been trading 3 years with Xm broker however have never withdrew funds.

Last time I took some trades they were simultaneous buys and sells of the same instrument. As my account was going into a loss of 55% my account. The broker decided to close my open orders and reversed the loss bringing my account back into the initial deposited amount.

Thereafter sending me email saying they terminating my business relationship with them and will no longer have an account with them and they tell me to withdraw my deposit. Its been two days sinced they emailed me saying my withdrawal has been processed yet there is nothing in my bank account.

Is this how you treat your clients XM. You dont give us our withdrawels. And clearly you have no right to accuse me of trading wrong as you do offer hedging opportunities.

Not to be trusted this Broker Xm.

Dear Nick,

I have thoroughly reviewed the issue and I can confirm that your trading accounts have been closed due to the fact that the trading activity in your trading accounts, showed a trading pattern/behavior that was aimed at exploiting arbitrage opportunities. In addition to the previously mentioned, it has come to our attention that your trading information, including but not limited to the IP address, is the same as other clients of our Company.

Kindly note that the latter are not in line with our Terms and Conditions of Business and constitutes violation of the said terms which you accepted and agreed with, prior to the establishment of our business relationship.

In view of the above, I can confirm that our business relationship has been correctly terminated and any available funds in your trading account have been sent back to the initial source of deposit.

Regarding the said funds and your claims that you have not yet received them, I would like to inform you that in order for us to be able to proceed with an investigation by our end, we need to be provided with an official letter from your Bank, stating that the funds under question (i.e., GBP 5.00) have not been received. Kindly note that the said statement must be starting from 12/06/2020 and it must contain the following information:

·Bank Name

·Bank Account Number;

·Full Name of Bank Account Holder;

Hohoe, Ghana,
Jun 12, 2020,

Removing deposit and withdrawal option without informing customers

I deposited money into my XM account via mobile money through dusupay but now dusupay have been removed from their platform. They have a company policy that you can only withdraw via the method you used to deposit. Now Im wondering whether I would be able to withdraw since dusupay isnt on their platform anymore

Dear Nienu cassandra,

Please note that you are always welcome to contact our Customer Care personnel in relation to any clarifications you may require.

In case you wish for me to further investigate the issue, please let me know your account number.

Jun 9, 2020,

Accoun restrictions

I have been having issues with my broker (xm.com) for over 3 months now
I was having issues with withdrawal so I opened a new account with my other email with my real documents upload
I made another withdrawal and I was still having thesame issue
So I decided to withdraw all my money
My withdrawal was processing for some days then I got a mail that my account has been blocked
Reason stated was multiple accounts and money laundering
I'm still yet to get my money of my account back
I'm really worried.
Dear Ibraheem_rahman,

In order for me to be in position to further investigate the issue, please provide me with your account number.

AF, Zambia,
Jun 3, 2020,

High Spreads

I was a new user, registered with them as found them to be famous broker around. Unfortunately it took me by surprise to see their spreads. Example eurusd was around 23!
If they can elaborate here why such a high spreads?
I tried asking their helpdesk but wasnt satisfied with their answer.

Btw, i really liked their live chat and withdrawal time. For me they seem like a nice broker unfortunately i cant trade with such high spreads.

Dear Saqqa1,

Regarding your claims in relation to the spreads offered by our Company, please note that in XM we offer variable spreads and in order to keep spreads as narrow as possible, we aim to get optimal prices from all our liquidity providers.

However, due to the fact that spreads depend on market conditions, the unprecedented event which has been declared as a global pandemic (COVID-19), has led to extreme market volatility and abnormal market conditions such as thin market liquidity, abnormal spreads, etc.

Although we try our best to keep spreads as low as possible, the latter has affected the spreads provided by our Company and unfortunately, such conditions fall beyond our Company's reasonable control.

Notwithstanding the above, in case you wish for me to investigate further any orders, please provide me with your account number.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Jun 2, 2020,

XM WON'T LET YOU REMOVE YOUR PROFIT

I have traded with XM in 2019 and after I burn my account with 500 USD, I stop trading and they also archive my account because I have inactive for a long while.

Last month, my friend invited me to trade again because he said that XM provide 100% trading bonus during ramadhan. Beside that, he also refer me to open a trading account and if I trade for one standard round lot XM will provide free trading bonus of $50.

Then I trade for EURNZD with 0.50 lots for two times, but making losses and not received any bonus, because they said that I have registered an account in the year of 2019. Nevermind, I accept this.

But the second incident, I am feel unacceptable

I have funded in 500 USD and trade for EURNZD and USOIL only, the USOIL have a strong uptrend last month and I have open a 50 Usoil Micro lots (5 Standard lots) for my trades and it really goes uptrend which let me make profits of 720USD. After few days, I opened another trade for selling USOIL and making profits of 230USD. But for the first time, my EURNZD have making losses of 113.52 USD therefore my total profits are only 836.48 USD.

1/6/2020, I open a new MT5 account which I am planning to trade using MT5 the next day. So I transfer 300 USD to my MT5 account and XM suddenly close my trading account at 2:30am. I am total shocked that my account had suddenly deducted 300 USD for not opening any trades. Then, I immediately withdraw my remaining money 1036.48 and luckily received it the next morning.

The next day, I contact the live chat and they arrange my account manager to call me. But after the account manager call me, I feel like those managers have no idea that what the company is doing at all. They just said that maybe I risk too much of margin and their regulator does not allow the client to do so. Then I tell him, I have a 10,000 USD and I want to split my capital to few accounts and some account go for high risk trading and some account go for low risk trading, but he said that company still not allow for high margin trading because breach the terms and conditions. After that, I ask him, how should I do my trades? He also have no comments.

From this incident, I can conclude that most broker won't let you take your profits and walk away because 90% of traders loss in this market, hence when you make big profits, they will have hundreds of way to prevent you withdraw the whole profits.
Dear CYHng,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that our business relationship was correctly terminated due to the fact that you have violated the Terms and Conditions of business.

Particularly, the trading patterns in your trading account raised serious concerns that your trading account was used for “arbitrage” activities and therefore, the relevant Department of our Company, correctly flagged your trading account as having fraudulent activity. As per our internal procedures, the relevant department removed any profits generated and terminated the business relationship with immediate effect. I can also confirm that you were informed of the latter via email. I can further confirm that any amount deposited in your trading account has been withdrawn along with a portion of the profits generated.

In addition to the above, it was also identified that your trading information, including but not limited to the IP address, was the same as other clients of our Company who had also violated the Terms and Conditions of Business.

In view of the above violations, I would like to stress the fact that it was correctly decided to terminate our business relationship.

Lisbon, Portugal,
May 30, 2020,

Good customer support and fast withdrawal

Customer service is excellent. I had a question and in the live chat they were immediately available to help. Withdrawals are on my bank account pretty fast.

On March 10,2020,I posted an issue concerning a sell stop order I had on XM

On March 10,2020,I posted an issue I had with XM .

There was a pending sell stop order that was wrongly executed by XM in which 34 dollars was removed from my trading account.

I wish to state that today May 27,2020,that I was refunded the 34 dollars.
XM made efforts to contact me for it to be resolved.
For that I commend them.

They are showing truly that one can rely on them.

Apr 1, 2020 - 1 Star Hello Chris,I got your reply,but your not not being truthful,I have sent over 50 mails concerning it,this is my order no: 12330025.
And pls kindly explain how the entry for a pending sell stop order be lower than take profit? The excuse that it's from your liquidity provider does not really help,,my other clients with ur brokerage firm(XM) lost at well,,with that trade closed neatly with other brokers,you manipulated our orders which is so wrong,,and as a further proof,I will make a fresh deposit and also save every future order I will make,I will screenshot as well,just in case you want to manipulate orders as well,,we are watching

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star Regrettably, I wish to inform the public that XM has changed,,they now manipulate trades and adjust orders, ,,,XM seems to be having issues,,I placed a pending sell stop order on gold with 0.2 lot size at 1658.45 and take profit was 1655.48. This order was manipulated ,and entry adjusted to 1653.45 and take profit was 1655.45 ,I have screenshots!,can you imagine for a pending sell stop order that entry point will be lower than take profit! How is that possible,,XM is refusing to refund me,,,all my clients I gave the gold signal to made profits except me! Xm should be avoided,,simple! I have withdrawn my remaining money from XM!

Feb 6, 2020 - 5 Stars I first heard about XM in 2014 through a friend, i only eventually registered with them in 2016,,
How would I review them?
Customer service: 10 /10
Withdrawal : 10/10,(I even withdrew via Skrill this morning)
There spread is average,so its good,

Slippages during high volatile news may occur,,but one is often told to avoid high volatile news,,
So on and average ,would I recommend XM? Any day ,any time,,

XM is the best,,my account no with them is 48011552,
Secondly ,I would advise anyone to go for brokers that are like big banks,,XM is one of such,,,as you can also request for card for withdrawal purposes when your account reaches a threshold.

I love XM

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Piusmakor21,

I have investigated your account.

But before I proceed, let me reassure you that XM has not changed and will not change and moreover XM does not manipulate orders and has no benefit to do so.

Now to go to the details, you have raised this issue with XM Internally and we have asked you to give us specific trade ticket numbers or clarifications which you have not responded to.

I would be more than happy to help answer your questions, but lets be sensible before posting public allegations about XM.

I don’t think XM has any benefit to manipulate any orders even if they were worth 3 Million Dollars as the reputational risk is simply too high for the long term. In the specific case we are talking about $35 so I would appreciate your response so I can help resolve this without having to be running to the FPA posting false allegations.

Chile, Chile,

Possible account lockout error

I think they made a mistake of blocking my account and that of my sister, I explain the situation ... I made my xm account 1 month ago and lost the bonus for being inexperienced, I told my sister and she did make a profit today, I told him to try a withdrawal and once done, the balance remained at 0. Thinking that perhaps the platform was bugged, we entered from my computer but it was still at 0, I opened my account and I did not have the remaining dollar of the bond, I deduce that they confused my case with the multi-account. I hope someone solves that question, maybe I am wrong and this is the withdrawal, I am working with my demo account and I hoped to become good before depositing, I am interested in working on this platform. Regards.

Dear ZetaBeta,

I have reviewed the issue and I can confirm that the trading accounts provided are active and not blocked (i.e., you may continue trading).

However, following investigation, I can confirm that the trading accounts mentioned in your review have the same trading information as other clients of our Company who have already received the No Deposit Bonus.

Kindly note that the latter constitutes a violation of the Terms and Conditions of the said program and as such, you will not be eligible to participate to the above said Trading Bonus Program.

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 27, 2020,

XM is one the best brokers I have worked with

I have opened account over a year now. XM has an excellent execution speed, they covered the fees from their side when you deposit and gave me a descent amount of bonus to support my trades. So far I would definitely recommend this broker especially to newbies that wish to learn more from their educational material
Azlan,
Rani, Malaysia,
May 23, 2020,

Consistent trader

If u a consistent wd trader,.. batter to change other broker..they will find any reason to you get ban..gudluck
Dear Azlan,

In case you are dissatisfied with our services, please provide me with your trading account number in order to further investigate the issue.

algeria, Algeria,
May 22, 2020,

XM is really trying to scam and taking my deposit with no evidence

@Chris Zacharia Come here and discuss me , i told your suppport many times im not okay with the letter they send and now you reply the same email on my review which is not showing any details and any information and no evidence for what you sayd and because im sure of myself i did not make in wrong and my proof is i trade for 2 monthes and you said nothing about violating ther terms i made profits with my money with my own risk and that is my right and belong to me you dont have the right to judge my previous trades and my profits i withdraw , my last deposit was separtally from previous deposits and you have no right to judje me on that i risk with my own money to make profits and after that your broker came to take my profit with some rules which i did not broke at all i trade with my money my own strategy my own trades with my own informations i have only one account you know about it there is no other account , what is wrong with you closing clients trades taking profits and deposits with no proof no evidence only some copy paste rules , are you in right mind , post your evidence here and im okay with sharing my informations or give me back my money and don't you ever say you withdraw more than you deposit because its all my money i make it not you and my last deposit was made by me webmoney wallet every person can see that your scammers iml not the only one who have this probleme you gaving promotions so you can scam pepole and be sure im not gona to stop asking for what is belong to me my moneyyyyyyy my deposit return it now you scammmmers , all my trades are showing in the screenshots and every person here can see it and know i did not make any wrong , and another thing if im braking rules like you said and im trading for 2 months why you did not say a word before why you did not send the email before i make the deposit , the truth is clear here you gaving promotions so you can scam pepole like me and take their money with some rules "copyu paste " but be sure i will not stop asking for my money , you better gave me bac the deposit i will do everything so pepole know you are scammmerrs .

May 15, 2020 - 1 Star I traded with xm for almost 2 months i started to trade on 09 march and i was trading normally with no problemes untill the 22 april 2020 i made a deposit of 500 usd and they gave me 100 usd deposit bonus and opened a sell order in pound dollar pair opened on 22/04/2020 15.30 , the probleme begin on friday 24 april 2020 when xm closed automatically my order without my permission over a profit of 125 dollar 24/04/2020 16.41 also they withdraw my profit and my 500 usd i deposit they leave my balance 0 usd ,after a daythey closed my account and my money is gone and they do not want to return my deposit of 500 usd.
I hope someone can help me to get it back , Thank you .

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 20, 2020 Dear Ferdia Moh,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that your trading account was terminated due to the fact that you have violated both the Terms and Conditions of business as well as the Terms and Conditions of the Deposit Trading Bonus program.

Particularly, it was identified that you were connected, through the same trading information (i.e., including but not limited to IP address), with former clients of our Company (with whom our business relationship was terminated due to the violation of the Terms and Conditions of our Deposit Trading Bonus program). Please note that the latter constitutes violation of the Terms and Conditions and thus, our business relationship was correctly terminated.

I can also confirm that the any deposited funds in your trading account have been withdrawn along with a portion of the profits generated (i.e., your total deposits amounted to USD 2,879 (this includes your last deposit as well) and you have withdrawn the total amount of USD 7,200, that is USD 4,321 more than the amount deposited).

Gzira, Malta,

good and reputable

good spreads, good variety of tradable assets, and friendly client support although i did notice some stop-outs in my trades that I could not necessarily agree with in negotiation with the trade dep.

on the whole, a good broker but i find them a little expensive compared to others so i closed my account not long after i opened it (commission fees combined with spreads. not competitive for me)

South Africa, South Africa,

$50 Test hungry Scammers

invested $50 on 06 May 2020 to test the platform before I put in 5K for the NFP report on the 08/07/2020, Dog hungry company could'nt wait to debit my card without Authority for a further $50... No OTP sent to my number nothing... Refund requested over 3 weeks days ago some bullpoo about ARN number being sent yet still nothing.... luckily my money is insured and since been paid by my bank but if you willing to steal $50 what was going to happen if i invested 5000... Thank God i left room for disappointment and your'l filled it.

This company is either Cloned or taking advantage of the fact that they could be cloned and scamming people... Don't ask me for my account number cos you wont do anything you had enough time.

Dear Leolesoul,

I have investigated the issue raised and I can confirm that during the timeframe under question, one of our major payment service providers was facing a technical issue and double charges were performed.

At this point I would like to stress the fact that the amount of funds deducted from your Bank account was not credited to your trading account due to the fact that the transaction was not performed by the correct payment procedure. In this respect, the deposited amount remained instead pending in our Payment Service Provider's system.

In view of the above and having escalated the case to our Payment Service Provider for further investigation, I can assure you that our Payment Service Provider has reimbursed your Bank account with the said amount.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused in relation to this matter.

In conclusion, I would like to assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and therefore, in case you did not receive the funds under question within a reasonable time period, please feel free to contact us in order to raise the issue to our payment service provider.

ABuja, Nigeria,
May 21, 2020,

Great Broker

Their deposit system is superb in the sense that they credit you back with the charges and what more you get bonus per trade you take. I pray they remain very sustainable. It is indeed a great company

May 15, 2020,

Xm Global was trying to scam me

I signed up for their real account,deposited $450 on the 14th of May,2020 and I got $900 bonus addition,when I started trading I noticed all my trades wasn’t moving I.e showing the “Red and Blue” for me to know the movement of the market and how the pips are moving,it froze meanwhile the pips are counting but my profit/loss was not moving like other broker,I chatted with their support on live chat but all they were telling me was something else,I requested for refund and I’m waiting for them to credit me thou,I have a prove I screenshot all my position and the trade that was on 30 pips using 0.01 lot size was still on $0.01 on their real account,I was shocked,I really wish I can upload the attachment for y’all to see,XM Global sucks and they are trying to scam and turn my trades against me,I closed all my positions and all the presents positions profits that should be on atleast $12 in total was only about $0.05,Damnnnn

Dear Ibroboss,

Please provide me with your account number in order for me to fully investigate the issue.

KL, Malaysia,
May 14, 2020,

still no solution given

Chris,

Thank for your reply, but unfortunately it still did not address the initial question.
First of all, I never said I had any position.

Secondary, your Support adviced on Apr 29, 2020 at 4:50 PM, that positions would be closed automatically by XM in the platform, not sure if means the date on CME or the calendar in your website.
But regardless , they could have shared the prices, this has nothing to do with CME, see below.

"Regarding your concern, on expiration day the trade is closed automatically."

My question since day one is to request XM to provide what prices XM used to close automatically for below instruments in YOUR MT4/MT5 platform.

OIL-May20
OIL-APR20
OIL-MAR20
BRENT-JUN20
BRENT-MAY20
BRENT-APR20

And lastly, Support could have been better by referring me to CME for prices prior the actual expiration , instead of pushing around and replying for the sake of replying.

I do not believe we need to come to FPA to get the answers to questions, but the reality is that Support and Personal Client Relations Manager failed to provide answers or anything meaningful.

May 7, 2020 - 1 Star I was in the midst of exploring, and contacted their Support to request for prices of expired Futures CFDs at their expiration date for last 3 months, which are no longer in MT4.
To be fair, they are very responsive to emails, but none of them provide any information related my request. Got a feeling it is being attended by different persons and overlooked the email trail.
I would say common questions are okay, if you are asking something rare or too technical then you need to be prepared to explain the same things over and over, and pray hard that it would somehow and some day be answered.
Escalated this to the so called Personal Client Relations Manager just now, he just replied what is already provided by Support, which is as good as nothing.

From: xxx
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: XM
To: xxx, Support Team <support@xm.com>
Hi xxx,
I did not have any trade, hence I can not have the prices, and that is why I have been asking for the fifth time now, and counting.
Can you help to liaise with Support on below request?

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 3:43 PM Support Team <support@xm.com> wrote:
We thank you for choosing XM as your trusted broker.
Regarding your concern, as we can see you have no trading history. There was no instruments closed automatically for you.
Please note for future reference you need to keep an eye for the expiration date of the future instruments you are interested in and close them yourself before the expiration the contract to avoid them closing automatically by the system.

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:38:20 +0800, xxx wrote:
Hi team,
This is the forth time I am requesting the same information, I will try my best to clarify again.
If it is still unclear, please kindly cross check with a subject matter expert on Futures and call me at +6016 xxxx.
Since trades are closed automatically on expiration day, and expired symbols are longer available on the MT4 platform.
I am requesting the price of expired symbols (see below) on the day of their respective expiration, that trades closed by those prices automatically.

OIL-May20
OIL-APR20
OIL-MAR20
BRENT-JUN20
BRENT-MAY20
BRENT-APR20

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 12:20 AM Support Team <support@xm.com> wrote:
We thank you for choosing XM as your trusted broker.
I would kindly ask you to clarify your concern.
Kind regards,

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:13:33 +0800, xxx wrote:
WTI Oil Futures and Brent Futures for last 3 months.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:06 PM Support Team <support@xm.com> wrote:
We thank you for choosing XM as your trusted broker.
Regarding your concern, please clarify for which exact instruments do you wish to know the price on the expiration date.

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 20:42:55 +0800, xxx wrote:
Hello,
That is not what I am asking for.
I would like to know the price of expired contracts on the day of their expiration.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 7:40 PM Support Team <support@xm.com> wrote:
We thank you for choosing XM as your trusted broker.
Regarding your concern, please note that you can find all dates and relevant information by following the link below.
Please kindly click on "CALENDAR", on the top right of the instruments table.

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 17:22:02 +0800, xxx wrote:
Thank you for your response.
As the symbols for expired contracts (May, April, March etc etc) are not in MT4 anymore, is there anywhere I can check the price of the expiration day?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 4:50 PM Support Team <support@xm.com> wrote:
Regarding your concern,
on expiration day the trade is closed automatically.

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 14:43:31 +0800, xxx wrote:
Hi,
What happens to Futures CFDs if they are not closed by expiry date?

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 11, 2020 Dear Leon123,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that during the timeframe under question, you did not have any open orders related to the mentioned financial instruments.

Notwithstanding the above, I would like to inform you that the CME contracts for the instruments under question, expire two(2) days later from the day we stop offering the option to our clients to trade with the said instruments. Therefore, the prices on MT4/MT5 platforms represent the tradable prices that we offer when the instrument is available for trading.

In view of the latter, we are not in position to have the prices at the actual expiration day, since we do not offer the ability for the instruments to be traded. However, in case you still wish to know the requested prices, you may contact CME directly and they can provide you with the prices prior the expiration.

Dear Leon123,

Further to the clarifications provided in your last response, please note that I have requested the prices for the instruments under question at the time of their expiration. Therefore, please see below for your ease of reference:

Instrument Expiration Date Price
OIL-MAY20 20.04.2020 18.11
OIL-APR20 19.03.2020 22.99
OIL-MAR20 19.02.2020 52.1
BRENT-JUN20 29.04.2020 20.9
BRENT-MAY20 30.03.2020 24.89
BRENT-APR20 27.02.2020 53.46

I hope the above information responds well to your query.

Bloemfontein, South Africa,
May 11, 2020,

Scam Broker Alert!!!!!!

Price hit my take profits,but somehow XM manipulated the spread so much such that my TP wasn't activated... I'm warning you guys, XM.com is a scam Broker, if you don't believe me go try it yourself. You'll cry real tears I can guarantee you that.
Dear KamoGodfx,

In order for me to be able to further investigate the issue, please provide me with your account number as well as the order under question.

May 11, 2020,

XM is a scam. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

I was deceived that XM is a reliable forex broker by all the fake positive reviews. I made a deposit of USD 34.00 to my account. I've never used the money for trading due to the extremely volatile market phase during the COVID pandemic. So, I've decided to withdraw back my money.

I received an email stating that my withdrawal is approved on 27/3/2020. Till date I haven't receive my money yet despite contacting their customer service by mail. They gave me an ARN number to check with my bank. They said there's no fund transfer from XM.

DO NOT TRUST XM anytime. They are an absolute scam to deceive beginners into stock market by stealing their money. Remember you will never get back your deposited cash. Forget about profits. Initially I thought it only happened to me but after going through this site, XM has scammed a lot of traders.

My account number : 60678954
Dear Astrogazer,

Please note that I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that your withdrawal request dated 26/03/2020 for the amount of USD 34, was correctly and successfully processed by our Back Office department on the same day.

However, further to your claims that you have not yet received the funds under question, kindly be informed that an email from the relevant Department of our Company was sent to you with further details (i.e., ARN) in relation to your withdrawal and instructions on how to proceed in order to locate the said funds.

In addition to the above, I can confirm that you did not contact our Company in relation to the subject matter in order to resolve the issue without further delays. As such, I would suggest contacting us first as we are keen to assist you and resolve any complaint and/or issue you may have with our Company.

Rwanda, Rwanda,
May 8, 2020,

My problem has been resolved

Thanks to you army of the forex my problem/complains have been resolved after waiting for almost 3 to 4 weeks and writing reviews with my withdrawal problems, now Ive received my funds. But never returning back to this broker

Apr 27, 2020 - 1 Star XM GLOBAL IS THE WORST BROKER I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED.

These people claim to be the most legitimate company with so much awards but if you haven't used it yet I advice you with all my heart to stay away from them.

First the deposit is one of the most fastest way I've seen & takes only 1 min. But withdraw to give you back your money is another story.

I've withdrawn money after talking to them via Live Chat asking if I can withdraw using alternative methods, they said I can only do that if the money is profit above the initial deposit. Last week I withdrew 2 times but it never used the alternative method but instead they sent me an email saying the money is sent to bank.

They claim it takes 2-5 business days. This is the second week complaining about my money with no sign of arrival what soever.

When I try to chat them, they try to give me unnecessary reasons just for you to give up on your money. I claimed for my account manager to call me he refused to call at all.

Up to this day idk what to do my money disappeared out of nowhere. The most saddest part is that I still have funds on their trading accounts that I truly want to remove from there as fast as possible but I cannot because two withdraws haven't even arrived to my bank yet.

XM GLOBAL you're not doing business in a professional way, you don't want to lose a single penny from your accounts. BUT GUESS WHAT? I will not tolerate this, I will not give up claiming for my cash, I'll do whatever necessary wether legal or illegal to get my money. DO NOT THINK CLIENTS CAN JUST GIVE UP THEIR MONEY JUST LIKE THAT.

I swear to the living God, you'll not rest until you get to do your promises and business right. Once all my funds are out of your hands I'll leave you in peace.

I sincerely regret working with you and I advice any other new client to not deposit because once the money is there, the return is almost to impossible.

This review is from the bottom of my heart as a client for 1 & half year. My review is CLEARLY BELOW ZERO.

Oct 8, 2019 - 4 Stars My XM account manager was able to resolve my withdraw problem thanks to the Forexpeacearmy. I think my broker is quickly responsive to the clients facing a problem. Thank you!

Sep 19, 2019 - 1 Star I've registered and started to trade with XM broker and after some time I made a withdraw request since last week. They sent me an email saying they approved my request but to this day I've no sign of the money to my bank account.

So I keep emailing them my problem but they don't want to respond to their clients and this making me very disappointed. I have so many insecurities that my money just disappeared out of nowhere.

XM broker is scamming our people.

Please if you read this message HELP ME FIND MY MONEY, or get my 60168087.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 8, 2019 Dear Manzi Barry,

According to our records, on 19th of September you exchanged some emails with our support desk inquiring about your withdrawal.

The support desk informed you that it will take 2-5 days to receive your funds and that oif your funds are not with you within a maximum of 10 days you would inform us to request an ARN number.

Following this, there was another email exchange which states you have received your funds and you had promised to follow up on your review.

In the same email you had apologized for rushing on giving a bad review.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 30, 2020 Dear Manzi Berry,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that both withdrawal requests dated 15/04/2020 amnd 23/04/2020, were correctly and successfully processed by our Back Office Department. Particularly and as you were accurately informed via email, the funds were sent back to the initial source of deposit within the relevant processing hours (i.e., within 24 business hours of the withdrawal receipt) by our Company.

Please note that as per our internal withdrawal priority procedures, deposited funds must be refunded back to the same source from which they were initially deposited from, starting from the most recent source of deposit and with credit/debit cards having priority.

At this point, I would like to stress the fact that Cards settlements take approximately 2-5 working days to be completed and funds to be reflected into your records. As the timeframe under question (i.e., 2-5 working days) has not passed yet in relation to your second withdrawal request, please allow some time in order for your funds to be reflected.

In case you do not receive the funds under question within the mentioned timeframe, please note that following the 10th working day of the finalization of the withdrawal requests, you may contact our Customer Care personnel in order to further assist you with the issue (i.e., provide you with the ARNs in order for you to be able to locate the funds with the assistance of your Bank).

Multan, Pakistan,
May 4, 2020,

XM is a Fraud

You accepted you have Blocked my $1055
Now tell my why you have kept my funds
What unethical ectivity i have done?
If i have done something wrong then give me its proof?
You are just keeping profit of innocent clients.

Apr 9, 2020 - 1 Star I deposit $1000 in XM
My account No is 52107868
I start trading
I make profit of $1404
When i requested for with draw of my profit. XM closed my account and didn't send my withdraw of profit. Now i am unable to even get my origional deposit back.
When i contact on chat they said central team will decide . isend so many e mail to central team but they don't respond.
I want you all to be aware . Don't give deposit to XM. Don't trade with XM.
They are FRAUD

You didn't send my initial deposit nor you send my profit.
You just block my account even you don't answer my e mails.
Its just your lame excuse that i have opened many account. If you have proof then give here that proof in front of all.
You just don't want to give my money thats why making lame excuses.

Mar 27, 2020 - 1 Star I deposit $1000 in XM
My account No is 52107868
I start trading
I make profit of $1404
I want you all to be aware . Don't give deposit to XM. Don't trade with XM.
They are FRAUD

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 6, 2020 Dear Atif Iqbal,

First and most important, you have publically labelled XM a “FRAUD” while the only person committing fraud is yourself by opening numerous accounts with different emails and trying to abuse XM’s promotions given in good faith.

Secondly, you have noted that XM did not send your withdraw or profit which is a Lie.

After blocking your account for Fraud, XM has returned your initial deposit and closed your account as well as the other Fake accounts which yourself or friends have opened in order to commit abuse.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 14, 2020 Dear Atif Iqbal,

This is the 2nd time I reply to your review and nothing will change. You are posting fake information, labeling XM a Fraud on a public forum, although I have replied to your first attempt to do this.

You are insulting my work here, my integrity and moreover calling me and the company I represent a “Fraud”.

So let’s go into deep details:

Your deposited $1002 in your account via Neteller on 17.01.2020

You made a profit of around $1402

New Total $2404

You asked for a Withdrawal of $1350 on 27.01.2020

At this point your initial deposit ($1002) and ($348) of profits are refunded back to your Neteller account.

On 29.01.2020 your account had been flagged as abusive since it was traced back to numerous accounts with different emails which were registered in an attempt to abuse XM’s promotions given in good faith, and the amount of $1055 was blocked.

Your account will not be unblocked, the withdrawal of $1350 has been sent to your Neteller account so please understand that nothing will change if you keep on coming to the FPA posting Fake information and making unethical accusations.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 11, 2020:
Dear Atif Iqbal,

Please refer to my previous responses, as in my last response I have provided you with a detailed analysis of the facts.

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, United Arab Emirates,
May 4, 2020,

A complete cheat and fraudulent organization

Dear All,

I have gone through majority reviews here. One thing for sure, they are big scammers. Instead of crying on what went wrong, I would like to provide exact details so that people dont get cheated by them My account number is 60882405. I had opened a Future position in Swiss Index on April 30,2020 with 27 qty and my equity was USD 2700. On 04th May, 2020 live now (01:14 - GMT+4). I have my position being closed out even before market opening which is 6 hours from now. (GMT+4). When I have approached customer service, i get all the worst replies of they are checking and so on and finally I get below email without any reason:-

IF YOU ALL CAN PLEASE REDIRECT ME WHERE CAN I FILE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AND GET THEM RIGHT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW EVEN IF I HAVE TO SPEND A FORTUNE TO BRING THESE GUYS TO TASK
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear Sir/Madame

We are writing in connection with your account no. 60905603, 60882405, 60905595 (hereinafter “your Accounts”) with our company.

Pursuant to section 90 of our Terms and Conditions of Business, please consider this email as our official notice for the termination of our business relationship. Please note that your Account will be temporarily suspended for the next seven calendar days and then permanently disabled.

Middle Office
t: +501 223-6696
e: middleoffice@xmglobal.com
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 11, 2020:
Dear Dinu Palattil,

Particularly, following investigation of your trading account, I can confirm that the trading activity patterns used in your trading account raised serious concerns that you were solely aiming to benefit financially without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets. Please note that the latter constitutes violation of our Terms and Conditions and as such, the business relationship was correctly terminated.

I can also confirm that you were accurately informed of the latter (i.e., termination of business relationship), via email, by the relevant Department of our Company on 04/05/2020.