Accent-Forex.com Review

Formerly AccentForex.com

Updated: Sep 24, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Accent Forex is an online forex broker. Accent-Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 global forex trading top platform. Accent-Forex.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Accent-Forex.com

Regulators: VFSC #17926
CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Accent-Forex.com on our forum

Andreas,
Wien, Austria,
Sep 22, 2021,

accentforex pamm experience

Two years ago, I made my first deposit in pamm with accentforex. All processes are quickly executed, a share of the profit is added to the current investment each period, so I waited a while and accumulated my money. During the entire time of participation, I was satisfied, no trouble experience, neither to the broker, nor to the trader. I withdrawn money fast and with no fee to btc wallet.
And then bitcoin grew up to 50k, ahaha.

Serik, Turkey,
Jul 21, 2021,

accentforex good platform and service

I was a trader several years ago and tried to trade with accentforex on the pamm system. It's a convenient and well built platform with comfortable trading conditions. But I didn't succeed as a trader, having suffered losses and therefore decided to invest my funds in another fund in their rating. I have been an investor for 4 years and it helped me get out of financial difficulties.
I also saw that some other accounts suffered losses, but fortunately I initially chose an account that would suit my risk requirements. Because risky trading leads to losses

Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Jun 30, 2021,

Biggest scammer!

The account manager blew up a 10 million dollars account in a few trades, after 5 years of stable trading and risk control.

This happened at least 3 times with this broker. They will not show their books, most likely orders hasn't even been sent to the market. Their regulator is also useless.

They will wait until enough funds from all the clients and play this game again. I can show anyone my account history with them, all real. Not trying to attack anyone here...but truth needs to be told!

Reply by AccentForex Team submitted Jul 7, 2021:
Hello VancouverRain,

Please note that you have not attached your account number to this review.
You can contact our Support Team in order to get answers to your questions if you are a client of our Company.
However, we would like to note that your post is related to independent trading of third parties.
The broker cannot be held responsible for the trading of our clients as we are a service provider and offers only a platform for trading on CFD.
Attention!
- AccentForex providing PAMM account service for investors / PAMM partners / managing traders does not take part in clients funds management investing in PAMM accounts.
The information above is clearly indicated on each page of our website in the public access, together with information about the risks.

We strongly recommend that customers take this into account when posting their reviews.
_______________________
AccentForex Team
Haifa, Israel,
Mar 2, 2021,

Accentforex is a good broker

Sorry for my English i am using online translation.
I want to say that before trading with Accentforex 2 years ago I read a lot of reviews mainly forexpeacearmy.
To be fair some of them got confused. At first I thought negative reviews could be true.But i have been trading with broker 2 years now and now I understand negative ones can also be fake. All money is withdrawn normally.
I deposited money throught the Megatransfer system and then it stoped working. So they offer transferred my earnings to a bank account type. I DO NOT LIKE REQUOTES so i chose the account type with NO REQUOTES and trade is GREAT.
Riviera Beach, FL, USA,
Jan 6, 2021,

Good broker with tight spreads

Had been trading with accent forex some time ago. Surprised by negative reviews.
A good broker back then, good trading conditions, fast execution.
Was a little disappointed they stopped providing services in my region like many other EU brokers.

Slovakia, Slovakia,
Nov 5, 2020,

Accentforex is scam broker

Be aware of this broker. PAMM manager TonyWin blowed 10 000 000USD account yesterday. He wrote, that he has COVID19 and he couldnt concentrate :D. What kind of idiot trades when he's sick and can't concentrate?
Such an account blowing has happened to this broker in the past. Of course, the broker will argue that he is not to blame. But it can, because it's definitely agreed in advance.
Reply by AccentForex Team submitted Nov 9, 2020:
We would like to note that your post is not related to the Broker's work.
AccentForex provides only a trading platform and monitors the correct distribution of shares in the PAMM system.
Absolutely any trader registered and verified in the AccentForex system can create a PAMM account in the PAMM system.
AccentForex warns of risks on the website:
Attention!
- Investing into PAMM account or PAMM account portfolios is a unique set of the managing traders that is individual choice of the investor according to investor’s aims and liabilities.
- Profit extracted from the PAMM account in previous periods is not anrance assurance condition for future profit obtaining.

Have you lost funds in our system? If you are an our company client, please post your account number for information verification.
You can also contact us at support@accentforexmail.com and get the contacts of the Complaints Department and the Compliance Department.
Otherwise, we kindly ask you to refrain from any unsubstantiated accusations against the Broker.
_______________________
AccentForex Team
Milan, Italy,
Oct 19, 2018,

I will keep trading with this broker.

I will keep trading with this broker. Accent has a great reputation among my friends. I trade with EAs and sometimes manually, so nice spreads and fast execution allows to trade and adjust trading process to different market situations.
One of my EA is trading on the trend breaks and I have a nice results using pending orders and thanks to the quick execution. I use stp account type, so I have to be charged for some commissions (EUR 5 per 1 lot for majors) and this is also one of the best commission conditions I know.
Antalya, Turkey,
Aug 13, 2018,

Good trade without limits.

I knew about the company at FPA. Due to conflicting reviews, I decided to try to trade myself. Although their regulation is not FCA. As now the ESMA has tightened the rules for European brokers, accent is the best solution for me now. Forex is getting tougher. It is hard to earn. And with the accent I can trade with a big leverage, but not 1:30 like the other brokers have.
Muğla, Bodrum, Turkey,
Jun 16, 2018,

good enough to become the first

One of the best broker I've ever used acording to the several points:
easy navigate and do operations
really good trading spreads and swaps and orders processing is fast enough for scalping EA I used.
fast answering in the help center, reagulation and stability working for about 8 years.
But only one trading platform is acceptable
surely got a stable place in my top 5 brokers.

Paris, France,
Sep 24, 2017,

Operatively, reliable, qualified.

This broker is very qualified brokerage service. I use Accent as the main trading service. They have one of the best spread offer. Funds transfers are very quickly and operatively also. Moreover, I prefer this broker because of bonus offers and flexible conditions of accounts. Almost two years I'm completely pleased.