cTrader.com Review

by Spotware.com

Updated: Sep 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
cTrader.com

Formerly was xTrader.com.  cTrader.com is owned by Spotware.com. cTrader is a forex trading platform. cTrader is used by multiple brokers.

Join live discussion of cTrader.com on our forum

Arland Sklare,
Petah Tikva, Israel,
Sep 15, 2021,

I enojoyed copy-trading experience!

Being little disappointed in my own ability to think wisely enough when in the market, I started exploring the copytrading tool that ctrader offers. I was pretty impressed with how wisely you can filter the strategies that you choose to follow and subscribe to. The platfrom doesn't move up the risky strategies intentionally. You can apply as many various filters as you wish and find some moreate risk strategies that suit you personally.

Eupeithes Pavlis,
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Sep 14, 2021,

excellent for scalping

DoM, customizable hotkeys, single-click reversals and doublling position - all suits scalping in this trading platfrom. I wish I knew about it earlier as so much time's been wasted trying to work on own speed and concentrtion instead of using the tools that, as I recently leaned, this software offers by default. OMG, why do we try to reinvent the wheel so often! Spotware cTrader did a great job already. Well done!

Zulaik Hasanah,
Patan, Nepal,
Sep 12, 2021,

Good find for an algorithmic trading

I know that the software that starts with M and ands with R is loved by many traders for its advisors, however, I do believe that if you try develop your own trading bot, CTrader and its cbots should be considered seriously as a better alternative. it's not that much about C# that I personally prefer, but also about the attitude of the company. At the official CTrader forum you can ask for help and really GET IT there.
The flawlessness of the software also adds points to the option of moving all the algorithmic trading to this platform. Not even mentioning the copytrading solutions, that can help benefit from attracting some more funds to your successful strategies!

Quang Mau,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Sep 11, 2021,

love at first sight!

Visual presentation is imprtant to me, so is userfriendliness of the software. I'm a UX-designer myself and I'm just starting my career but I really understand now what a massive job stands behind what ctrader developers did. I lack words to describe it precisely but trust me, there is a reason why you know intuitevely where to find certain tools or specific features that you need in your daily trading routine. It takes a great volume of effort and skills to master the interface to this level of userfriendliness.

Gill Chabot,
Barenton-Cel, France,
Sep 10, 2021,

respect to developers

i've been interested in finding bug-free trading software, and to tell the truth it's not been an easy task. ctrader turned out to match my expectations more than any other tading tools provider did. surprisingly even webtrader turned out to work flawlessly which was unexpected - i got used to horrible webtraders which brokers position as their custom developed application. fortunately ctrader is not one of those creepy soutions. overall both webtrader and pc downloadable versions of ctrader match all the expectations of the most demanding taders to my opinion. my respect is caused by the fact that developers managed to provide a great number of features and at the same time the platform remains bug-free and fast.

Zhuang Yanlin,
Kwu Tung, Hong Kong,
Sep 9, 2021,

This is my favorite trading platform

This is my favorite trading platform, it is the know-how word in financial markets trading. The main feature of the software is the DOM (Depth of Market), thanks to this feature you can see the liquidity on both sides and it helps you to make the right decision to buy or sell. Also, when trading on this platform, broker intermediation is excluded, the broker is not able to make any manipulations. Today more and more brokers are trying to offer this software among their trading platforms. As demand among traders grows, so does supply.

Adi Sarkar,
Mumbai, India,
Sep 9, 2021,

Followed the recommendation and didn't regret

I got a acquainted with Ctrader when I was choosing a brokerage. A friend of mine with more trading experience adviced that I should pic one of the brokers that support Ctrader because this particular trading platfroms guarantees the fairness of orders executions and full transparency. Well, I didn't regret I followed the advice for sure!

Mathias Unger,
Bernau bei Berlin, Germany,
Sep 1, 2021,

I have recently got familiar with this platform. It gave me a positive impression notwithstanding the fact that for a long time I worked with Metatraders and was convinced that there could not be anything better. I can’t say that I have a strong desire to quit MTs in favor of this platform, but I like to explore a completely new layout and features.

Zdeslav Lovric,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Aug 31, 2021,

I joined a brokerage company solely to experiment with cTrader. I’m a kind of trader who is convinced that a trading platform can give an advantage in trading because it’s a main working tool. I even opened a real account not a demo one and allocated $300 to test the platform. I can say that the test was positive and the platform proved its effectiveness. The platform’s layout encourages to actively use hotkeys and I try to make the most of it.

Daniel Courtois,
Castelnau-de-Lévis, France,
Aug 30, 2021,

If you analyze the feedback...

What can I add about cTrader? The functionality of the system includes ChartShots and ChartCasts that allow traders to exchange ideas and share experiences. The terminal gives access to more than 50 indicators used for technical analysis. These tools can be combined and optimized if necessary. In addition, traders develop their own scripts on the platform.
If you analyze the feedback from users, you can highlight some shortcomings of the trading platform. For example, the disadvantages include the specificity of using an ECN account.