cTrader.com Review

by Spotware.com

Updated: Apr 30, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
cTrader.com

Formerly was xTrader.com.  cTrader.com is owned by Spotware.com. cTrader is a forex trading platform. cTrader is used by multiple brokers.

Join live discussion of cTrader.com on our forum

Gianni Udinesi,
Rome, Italy,
Apr 29, 2021,

A perfect platform's opportunities.

Some brokers have a perfect platform — cTrader. The platform offers clients has a lot of tools for professional trading.
Moreover, all the functions are at your fingertips. You can easily see the required margin conditions, the volume of position, and each pip's cost.
Everything is right in front of your eyes. It is very convenient and saves a lot of time.

Khu Nam,
Saigon, Viet Nam,
Feb 26, 2021,

Approved

I chose my broker because I’m greatly interested in cTrader. I read a lot about this platform and my interest in it constantly grew. Once I reviewed their trading conditions, I realized that a cTrader account would be very universal for me due to its very tight spreads. It can be effectively used for either scalping and long-term trading. So, I did it. I opened a cTrader account and it 100% met my expectations. It’s really worth paying a commission for such tight spreads.

Sumar Onohisen,
Cotonou, Benin,
Feb 16, 2021,

I'm pleased with the cTrader platform

I joined a broker recently. I opened a demo account right away to test the platform.
By the way, I had never worked with cTrader before. So I did not understand how everything works on this platform. But I figured it out very quickly. The platform has a lot of elements, but all are arranged intuitively. For example, you don't have to look for hidden icons, like in MT4. It saves time and nerves.

WBaguma,
Pointe Noire, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The,
Nov 23, 2020,

Some folks recommended me a broker and I made up my mind to have a try. I didn’t hesitate a lot and from the very beginning I chose a trading account with cTrader. It’s because that trading platform was new for me. By that time I was already familiar with both Metatraders.
cTrader surprised me. It’s very intuitive and offers more features than Metatraders. What’s more, it comes with a very appealing design that makes sense for me. By the way, an account with cTrader is scalper-friendly due to the lowest possible spreads.

Bertram Damore,
Maputo, Mozambique,
Nov 13, 2020,

A cutting-edge trading terminal

cTrader hasn’t totally outclassed Metatraders yet, but I believe that it will happen sooner or later. It’s a very promising trading platform that outperforms both Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 in terms of convenience and functionality.
I discovered the platform on the site of my broker. I read there about the tools it offers and decided to try. I opened an account and tested the platform. Its performance greatly impressed me. I’m fed up with MTs and it’s a good thing that such alternative trading platforms exist.

Northern England, United Kingdom,
Mar 19, 2019,

Needs Bug Testing

Order execution eventualities are not properly tested. many glitches were found by various users including myself. such as vanishing stop-loss which apparently they fixed/will fix, but there are still unfixed vulnerabilities that I am aware of.