cTrader.com Review

3.939 • 39 REVIEWS
by Spotware.com
Updated: Dec 26, 2022
Visit site

Formerly was xTrader.com.  cTrader.com is owned by Spotware.com. cTrader is a forex trading platform. cTrader is used by multiple brokers.

cTrader.com
3.939 • 39 REVIEWS

H
cairo, Egypt,
Dec 24, 2022,

Trades opened on the copy account without being opened on the master account

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
at 9-11-2022 some trades opened on the copy account without being opened on the master account.
clearly a bug on Ctrader platform, the strategy owner himself doesn't know how this can happen, as he didn't opened any trades on the master account!
clearly not stable platform, no one should use it.
also a huge loss occurred on some copy strategies while the master strategy has no loss.
they have no support, so there is no one to talk to in case of any issues, only the form where you can open a topic to discuss with other users just like you.
stay away from this scam platform.
R
Northern England, United Kingdom,
Mar 19, 2019,

Needs Bug Testing

Order execution eventualities are not properly tested. many glitches were found by various users including myself. such as vanishing stop-loss which apparently they fixed/will fix, but there are still unfixed vulnerabilities that I am aware of.
J
Joram
Yaqum, Israel,
Aug 15, 2021,

Improving results from trading.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Thanks to cTrader, I improved my trading results. The platform gives so many options for market research and manual trading. I like the way the workspace is structured as I can see every piece of information I need for my decision-making process. It all starts with the section dedicated to fundamental analysis. I can simply filter the economic calendar by the asset I’m focusing on. I can read news and market updates from a fundamental analysis point of view without leaving the platform. Special attention has to be directed to the market depth window as it reflects current market sentiment, showing the volume of orders placed near the current price.
I agree with most of the positive cTrader reviews.
I also like charts in cTrader. They show my history of trades for every asset I open. So I can analyse my mistakes and focus on profitable trades. Charting tools are informative, orders can be dragged and dropped right on the graph, while the one-click trading window shows all of the information about the asset including margin requirements, cost of pip and trading volume.
C
Cim Monahan
Kelaniya, Sri Lanka,
Jul 11, 2021,

A friend advised the cTrader trading platform

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I heard that a friend advised the cTrader trading platform that it was a very convenient site and you could figure it out on your own, I decided to take a look at the link, I was not a trader myself, but I really liked the topic of financial markets. I started trading on a demo account, undergoing training on their materials, last week I just replenished a deposit on a real account and started opening several deals, the difference in execution between demo and real accounts is not noticeable at all, if any. The speed is excellent, the design is nice. What else do you need to get started? All good
Diokles Pepis
Athens, Greece,
Aug 23, 2021,

I have an interesting experience with this trading platform

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I like to trade on this platform and everyday I explore new things here. The first thing that I noticed once I launched the platform is that it’s much more user-friendly than many classical trading solutions, including MTs. It’s much easier to cycle through various financial instruments than in Metatrader because in Metatrader, I first have to make sure that the required asset is already added and then I should choose it in the list and open its chart. If it’s not available in the list, I should add it from a separate menu. In cTrader all assets are already included in the left menu and all I need to do is to make a single click on the required asset.
As for its features, I’m exploring the depth of the market feature. It’s a bit more difficult to use this feature rather than use any indicator, but I hope I will learn how to make the most of it.
J
Jan Jenko
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Jul 23, 2021,

I explore this product with great interest

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I didn’t think that I would explore a new trading platform with great interest. I have always worked with Metatrader. That’s a great platform but time doesn’t stand still and new worthy products show up. cTrader is one of them.
It offers more tools to analyze the market. I mean a larger number of indicators and timeframes. The number of pending orders is bigger too.
Daniel Courtois
Castelnau-de-Lévis, France,
Aug 30, 2021,

If you analyze the feedback...

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
What can I add about cTrader? The functionality of the system includes ChartShots and ChartCasts that allow traders to exchange ideas and share experiences. The terminal gives access to more than 50 indicators used for technical analysis. These tools can be combined and optimized if necessary. In addition, traders develop their own scripts on the platform.
If you analyze the feedback from users, you can highlight some shortcomings of the trading platform. For example, the disadvantages include the specificity of using an ECN account.
Dorin
Voluntari, Romania,
Aug 18, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I can honestly say that cTrader has won me over with its simplicity.
I don't like trading platforms that are too heavy and too complicated - it hinders my work.
And here everything seems to be simple, but at the same time functional.
That's cool!
Dragomir Hristov
Sofia, Bulgaria,
May 22, 2021,

It’s convenient for scalping

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
This platform is very suitable for scalping because it comes with hotkeys. I wonder whether other platforms come with hotkeys or not, but cTrader is the first platform with which I started to use hotkeys. Frankly speaking, I can’t say that it’s impossible to trade without hotkeys. For example, one can do without them in long-term trading where a mouse cursor would suffice. However, everything is different when it comes to scalping. I scalp actively and trade a wide range of assets. So, there’s a strong need to quickly create market orders. The platform’s hotkey F9 comes in handy here. I click on it open a trade at light speed, then move another asset, use the hotkey to start another trade and thus over and over again, very suitable.
M
Madis Aav
Tallinn, Estonia,
Jun 14, 2021,

I'm glad I started using it...

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
This particular terminal has been the most profitable solution for me in recent years.
It has become an effective alternative to mt.
Page 1 of 4