LearnForexLive.com (Hector DeVille) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of LearnForexLive.com (Hector DeVille) on our forum

Rory Brown,
New York, USA,
Mar 14, 2014,

Excellent course on pure price action trading. The Forex Knights Course. I am also attending his Trading Room where he gives great insight and does most of the heavy Lifting with trade Identification/key levels. Overall....I give his training an A- . compared to the junk out there. And I have spent well over 10K in forex, Stock and options training. That's the most honest review you will get. I am not being paid, I just know quality,
Peelod,
england, United Kingdom,
Aug 31, 2013,

This is the course to get if you really want to learn how to trade. It really is. I think their Forex Knights course is an upgrade on this, so is likely amazing, and so I'll get that as well. Hector is absolutely excellent, and so is Jacob on the forum.
ho,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jan 24, 2013,

DVD's of Hector's course never arrived after payment at end Sep 2012. Have been requesting refund since beginning Dec 2012 but they have been very "silent" since. Buyers beware.
Mohamed Kilarji,
, Syrian Arab Republic,
Oct 6, 2012,

Simple,effective and profitable Systems and indicators.
Hector told you how to think when you look at the chart, what chart to trade and what to avoid, I think he is the one of a few Masters in the Forex industry. many $$$$ I spend in many courses, Hector is # 1 Ranked. he told you how to think and how to organize your hole trade. after 4 years of suffering and tolerance at last I start to win pips by 100's a week
in my local fx club I Always said: Go east go west hector is the best.
Jackson,
New Zealand, New Zealand,
May 19, 2012,

Hectors DVDs are great, couldnt ask for better. His email support is good dont know what the guy at top is talking about.
AL,
Phuket, Thailand,
May 5, 2012,

Two words to describe this training. IT WORKS. If you follow it.
If you are serious about learning the Forex market this training is a must. I also ordered the DVD's and he sent them to me on an army base in Iraq. This is the real deal folks. You must realise that Trading is not a get rich quick endevor and it must be approached as a career. It will take time for you to learn it. This training has given me the foundation to become successful as a trader. Again this is a must for anyone wanting to become serious about trading. Good luck and be patient. Hectors teaching is some of the best training out there and well worth the price.
Price Action Trader,
England, United Kingdom,
Dec 11, 2011,

I've been receiving e-mails from Hector for over a year I see him more as a marketeer than a trader. Why does a successful trader need to sell a trading course? It's obvious if he's spending time responding to e-mails from students he's not trading himself.
The videos I've seen show the basics of price action trading there is nothing in them that can't be found for free else where.
My advice to anyone thinking about getting any trading course is to check out what's out there for free first because there's a lot of very good traders willing to pass on their knowledge for free.
isabelle,
UK,
Oct 25, 2011,

i purchased the course on 4th october 2011 - the DVD's haven't arrived yet and i am starting to think i have been scammed. I sent Hector 3 emails and no reply so far... 1st email was sent 10 days ago.... i am willing to be proven wrong - i will give this a one star and update if my opinion changes....
Sceptic,
Kuala Lumpur,
Aug 31, 2011,

Hector is a genius to say the least. Buy his course and study it diligently. It takes hours and days and you will need to go over and over the modules many times before you can master the content. Make notes as you go along and revise those notes. His DVDs arrive as promised but you dont need the DVDs as the entire course is available online in the member's area. As far as answering e mails go, Hector answers all legitimate and good questions within a day. He doesn't answer silly questions. I think he prioritizes the questions that need answering accordingly. Send a screen shot if you need to ask questions related to trades. You will get an answer in a day. Hector is a very entertaining teacher, sometimes funny very lucid and has a delightful slang. I took the course and still revise it regularly. I make about 400 pips a month only trading the part time trading strategy live. You will get an 80% win loss ratio if you are patient and follow his method strictly.
Big Mel,
Eagle River. Alaska,
Aug 28, 2011,

I have been studying Hector DeVille's Members area videos for a few weeks, and I have learned a lot. Everything from entry to stops to targets, money management and more. Plus, like Hector says,"you don't need a lot of indicators, just a couple of good ones." Hector gives you those to download free. Hector's style of teaching and complete subject coverage inspire confidence in my ability to trade successfully. I am demo trading now using Hectors system,and I will start trading a live account soon. So far Hector's teaching has proven golden, and at the same time... simple. Feels like I got a Master Trader as a "buddy".
Yukiko,
Japan ,
Jul 5, 2011,

The course itself is very good, but his email support is not so kind.
His reply is always very short and doesn't really answer what I want to know.
It would be better if the course is $300 and no email support, because you don't receive his reply much anyway.
John Thomas,
Jun 7, 2011,

This by far the best training course I have ever taken. Hector guides you step by step in his trading methods and by the way, they are not anything new or different, they are the methods that work. I have lost $$$ in all the markets because of lack of focus. Hector gave that back tome in his course. I would recommend His course to beginners and experienced traders alike. It has certainly gotten me on the right path to successful trading. Thanks Hector for helping me to see that you really can make an honest living trading these days in the markets.
With Gratitude,
John
BTW - to KWG, sorry you had a bad experience, I got my dvd set, although it took about a week longer than I thought and Hector has always replied to my emails.

2011-05-04 5Star I bought Hectors course 4 months ago & I can't thank him enough for the spot on training that I have received from his DVD set. He is very thorough and precise in his set ups and explains them in great detail. I would recommend his course to anyone who has not been successful in trading. Hector you are truly my forex hero, Cheers to you.
John Thomas,
May 4, 2011,

Optimistic Trader,
Ontario, Canada,
Apr 5, 2011,

After trading Forex for 10 years (with more downs than ups), I'd like to think I can spot a scam or fuzzy wuzzy 'impossible to achieve' trading techniques. I've been viewing Hector's course for two weeks now and I'd recommend this course to my own mother; (she loved to gamble) but unfortunately she's gone off to the great beyond. The bottom line is; for $500 bucks Hector's videos are well worth the price and worth a hundred times more than some Master Trader training course available out there for $5000. Been there, done that. I only wish I had found out about Hector sooner rather than later.
KWG,
Australia,
Mar 9, 2011,

The words you can use to describe this villain are: scam, hoax, fraud and so on. He promises 12 months email support - I have sent 10 emails all remain unanswered. His website has over 100 testimonials, I believe all written by him. Please be careful. I would love to be able to prove I've been scammed. I paid over $500 in good faith over 1 month ago and no DVDs have arrived. I would really like to know if anyone has received his DVDs. I guess the internet is full of scoundrels.
Ann,
Chicago,
Jan 8, 2011,

I purchased Learn Forex Live several months ago and am so impressed with this course and Mr. DeVille; I shall try to put it in words. Hector DeVille is a Master Trader. For several years I've been on a search to learn Forex Trading, and it has been hit and miss and a long, hard road. Well, this course with the 60+ videos is amazing! The content and material covered and brought together is beyond thorough. Hector shows you step-by-step what to do to become a profitable trader. (How to set up your charts, patterns to look for, setups to wait for, money management, where to take profit, where to put stop losses, etc), but more importantly, he explains the why