GFCMercado.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2018

Website is in Spanish.

GFCMercado.com

Join live discussion of GFCMercado.com on our forum

Luis Angel Gallegos Loredo,
Nuevo Laredo, Mexico,
Apr 15, 2011,

After 3 years of trading with this broker with almost no problems, this last one came to be a very big one, I had 4 open trades 2 on the eurusd, 1 on the usdchf and 1 on the usdcad, all of them against me, I was paying attention to the eurusd ones because my margin was close to 50%, to be on the safe side I did send a deposit to increase margin to almost 75%, open market on Sunday April 10th can't access my account because it is expired, I don't understand how can it be expired if I trade every week since I have opened this account, I call their help number but I got a recording, on Monday I called again, the only thing they told me was I had access to my account again, yes I did have access again but all of my operations had been close, without letting me know, this meant I had lost thousands of dollars, I called my account manager only to be told nobody knew what happened, he also told me they will investigate the issue, 7 hours later he informed me my account had an expiration date, that no one had inform me about, no warning, no call?? And that was nothing they could do about it, I just hope anybody could do something with this brokers.