FxPig.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 24, 2020

Other websites of this company include FxPig.net

About FxPig.com

FX Pig is an online forex broker. FxPig offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader currency trading top platforms. FXPig.com offers over 65 of the most traded currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FxPig.com

Currencies:(65+)
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Uphold

Join live discussion of FxPig.com on our forum

FxPig.com profile provided by Kevin Murcko, Nov 30, 2016

FXPIG is different. Yeah, we know everyone says they are different, but seriously, we TRULY are DIFFERENT. Our core focus has, and always will be on our trading PARTNERS.

We do not sugarcoat what happens in the market, nor do we spend countless marketing dollars to cover up the not so elegant side of this business, we prefer to push that money into research and development of our trading environment, something that is constantly evolving. While we cannot promise perfection, things can and most often do happen, what we can promise is our implicit dedication to taking on each and every problem our PARTNERS face with the same veracity regardless of the size or scope of the issue.

The FX Market is hard enough to navigate on its own, and we know, from EXPERIENCE, that the last thing a trader needs is more red tape and vague and unsupported answers to their very poignant questions. FXPIG knows that while all traders want the best possible price, each and every trader needs a different set of tools to be successful. That is why we not only provide the highest caliber infrastructure but also work to make sure you can access this infrastructure on a budget.

Our slogan underscores the overall truth in our business model, the overall truth in why FXPIG has been able to grow inside a very difficult industry without reverting to the same unscrupulous tactics as its competitors; FXPIG, Where Traders Come to Win.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 5, 2019,

Biggest scam in the history of Forex.

These PIGs Scammed my USD 1900.

All the reviews you are seeing here are fake. They have a program that if anyone give good reviews on the FPA, they will send him USD 100. By this way, they got this rating here.

The biggest scam I have ever seen. Never send a single penny to these frauds. They are really PIG in the Forex market.

If you have evidence of any company offering compensation for reviews, please submit it here...

Philippines,
Feb 6, 2019,

Best Broker I ever used

Hi! FxPig is the coolest broker i ever tried. I think because of the name it self makes it so unique! haha this is actually my most favorite broker of all i like to trade here with cTrader and MPA and SPA account (i think thats what they call it) both is so good. fast executions and i believe that its a 100% STP broker. The downside to me is the deposit charge.. with a charge of 2% or 3% i think via skrill a little bit demotivates me because its not that easy to trade forex we all know that, plus the fact that when you deposit you see you account deducted already before trading really hurts. I wish they can shoulder that for sure it will attract more customers for like what i said this broker is for real ^_^ sooo its an easy 5 star
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Mar 14, 2019:
Forexsamurai,

Thank you for your words, much appreciated. :)

Regarding your comment about the deposit fees, those fees are charged by the PSP we use, and each service provider ( in any industry) charges for the service - that is what they live from.
Being a pure STP broker, our only revenue is the commission. With that being said, for us is not feasible to cover the fees on behalf of the clients, as in many cases the commission generated by the client would not be even sufficient to cover those fees.
Antiagua,
Singapore,
Jan 13, 2019,

Fxpig customer support is great. They do give incentive for reviews but they did say they do not need sugar coat. They just want honest review and i do not know why this has to bring up to FPA. Any business, owner would wan good honest review on google review or whatever platform.

Their regulations is not well known but even well known regulations does not help much tough. It is just psychological that let us think that huge regulations is good.

I give 4 stars as i have not withdrawn money from them yet and hopefully, it work fine for me. Plus, they do not have sgd base account anymore. Besides that, all is good and fxpig is true ecn stp broker that do not have dealing desk and fix api account is easy to set up. Sadly, Kevin is not active on fxpig anymore. He is into his new crypto business. Let hope their forex and cryptocurrency work well together.

4 Star rating removed.

Undisclosed compensated reviews are illegal in many countries, including the USA, where the FPA is based.

Disclosed compensated reviews are legal in more places, but are considered to be unethical by the FPA.  Compensated reviews are not permitted at the FPA.  In the case of your review, we've removed the rating and added this warning.

If anyone has evidence of any company offering compensation for reviews, please submit it here...

Red Deer, Canada,
Jan 10, 2019,

Thanks FXPIG

I have been with FXPIG for about year. They reimbursed me for a trade loss when I had a short disconnect from the server that happened only once and i do run a VPS. They have promptly answered every concern I have had in a very short period of time. I am in Canada and international wires take a while but I feel that I am dealing with people who want to continue to make their company better. That is why I continue to trust them with my money. I have never had a hint of price manipulation and you should definitely pick the price feed that works best for your system. But I guess that's partly what sets them apart from the others. This review has been long overdue. Thanks
Gc,
Dec 19, 2018,

For last two weeks XAUUSD(gold) trading on MPA is disabled and still there is no ETA on the issue. When contacted support only response i get is that there is slippage issues with liquidity providers. Downtime on this pair of two weeks is too much.

Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 27, 2018:
Hello GC,

The XAUUSD.mpa is active again since more than a week. The reason for deliberately disabling the trading of that instrument was precisely as the support has communicated you - we have detected enormous and outstanding slippage on filling the orders from the LPs end. Thus we quickly brought a decision to temporary disable it rather then having clients getting filled with such slippage and thinking that we are manipulating the feed.
During the process, we could not give any ETA when it will be enabled for trading again as the issue was not on our end, and we were fully dependent on the LPs solving the issue.
It was disabled for approx 2 weeks.
Worth to mention as well is, all the clients that experienced the wrongful fills, were reimbursed accordingly after examining all the orders individually.

Once again, the issue was present, but we are fully transparent about everything, and this was communicated to the clients affected. Sadly issues may happen any time, we do not say we are perfect, but we deal with every situation in a way that we strongly believe would be most beneficial for the clients
Amy,
sydney, Australia,
Dec 19, 2018,

Broker is paying for reviews on peace army

be very wary of reviews with this broker: Taken directly from their pre Christmas promotional email:

One more thing... don't forget that we are giving 3 X 50 $ real cash money for the 3 most creative, fun, honest reviews on Forex Peace Army

Thank you for bringing this to the FPA's attention.

We've spoken to FxPig and explained that this sort of thing is a violation of US law as well as FPA policy.  They have cancelled the promotion.
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 27, 2018:
We would like to add up, and /or clarify regarding the matter...
We did send a promotional email saying :
"Write down with your own words your experience with us at our Forex Peace Army Review page
Do not sugarcoat anything, we honour TRUTH, we respect HONESTY…and if we were not good enough, we will take that feed back to improve and be better next year."
It has never an intention to be "paying for reviews" and we have never done that, we asked for honest and truthful reviews , not positive ...
Once FPA has contacted us that it is a violation of its policy and USA laws, we immediately communicated all our clients and cancelled the promotion/challenge.
Here, officially and publicly, we would like to apologise for all of you that though that we are trying to "buy" a good reputation, we have been long enough on the market building trust, and we have no need for such behaviour.
The campaign had no malicious background in any way, it was planned to be small Christmas give away combined with sharing experience.
Sergey Konkov,
Tambov, Russian Federation,
Dec 15, 2018,

Reliable broker FxPig

2018 is ending. It's time to sum up the results.Since 2018, I have been working with a broker FxPig .The broker offers good conditions for trading. I did not have any problems during trading. If you want to enjoy and profit from Forex trading I recommend to cooperate with them

bukit mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 14, 2018,

fast execution, deposit, withdrawal. convinient, useful research

Fast execution on trading platform. Instant deposit and withdrawal can be done by yourself at the website if you are using credit card or skrill or neteller. You can withdraw cash at any ATM machine with fxpig card too. The calculator on website to calculate margin, profit and loss is useful.

Armenia,
Dec 14, 2018,

Incorrectly works FIX API. Wrong pending orders are placed. A two month ago, wrote them about it. Still not fixed. Very bad!

Tokyo, Japan,
Nov 5, 2018,

Fake out everywhere.

Lot of fake out, pin candle with this broker that I don't see it in any other broker.They claim to be no filtered(SPA) price but need to understand there will be high chance of stop out with this system if you don't add more risk in your management.
In the other hand it is a good signal to have with others to see if this broker fakes out then its very high probability that it will go to other direction.

Also candles are messed up lot of times.For example there is 50-80 pip long block of candle that doesn't exist and few consecutive 1500 pip wicked candles and so on.
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Hello Pierhh,

On which pairs do you see those "fake outs and pin candles"?

I can assure you that our feeds are not filtered , and regarding the claim of 1500 pip wicked candles, maybe it is technical glitch in data history ..
Did you contact support?
Again, if you tell us on which pairs you see those candles, we can check