FxPig.com Review

Prime Intermarket Group Asia Pacific Ltd

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FX Pig is an online forex broker. FxPig offers the MetaTrader 4 and cTrader currency trading top platforms. FXPig.com offers over 65 of the most traded currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FxPig.com

Other websites of this company include FxPig.net

Established: 2010
Address: Level 2 Transpacific Haus Lini Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: support@fxpig.com
Regulators: VFSC #014578
Trading platforms: MT4, cTrader
CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Uphold
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Uphold

Join live discussion of FxPig.com on our forum

FxPig.com profile provided by BOBBYFXPIG, Oct 6, 2020

FXPIG "Where Traders Come to Win" is a multi-award winning brokerage that offers MT4, cTrader and FIX API trading across 250+ instruments including FX, Precious Metals, No Last Look CFDs, Crypto and Single Stock Trading. We provide 100% transparent STP pricing from Tier 1 LPs with some of the fastest execution in the market.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Nov 5, 2019,

Biggest scam in the history of Forex.

These PIGs Scammed my USD 1900.

All the reviews you are seeing here are fake. They have a program that if anyone give good reviews on the FPA, they will send him USD 100. By this way, they got this rating here.

The biggest scam I have ever seen. Never send a single penny to these frauds. They are really PIG in the Forex market.
If you have evidence of any company offering compensation for reviews, please submit it here...

Philippines,
Feb 6, 2019,

Best Broker I ever used

Hi! FxPig is the coolest broker i ever tried. I think because of the name it self makes it so unique! haha this is actually my most favorite broker of all i like to trade here with cTrader and MPA and SPA account (i think thats what they call it) both is so good. fast executions and i believe that its a 100% STP broker. The downside to me is the deposit charge.. with a charge of 2% or 3% i think via skrill a little bit demotivates me because its not that easy to trade forex we all know that, plus the fact that when you deposit you see you account deducted already before trading really hurts. I wish they can shoulder that for sure it will attract more customers for like what i said this broker is for real ^_^ sooo its an easy 5 star
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Mar 14, 2019:
Forexsamurai,

Thank you for your words, much appreciated. :)

Regarding your comment about the deposit fees, those fees are charged by the PSP we use, and each service provider ( in any industry) charges for the service - that is what they live from.
Being a pure STP broker, our only revenue is the commission. With that being said, for us is not feasible to cover the fees on behalf of the clients, as in many cases the commission generated by the client would not be even sufficient to cover those fees.
Antiagua,
Singapore,
Jan 13, 2019,

Fxpig customer support is great. They do give incentive for reviews but they did say they do not need sugar coat. They just want honest review and i do not know why this has to bring up to FPA. Any business, owner would wan good honest review on google review or whatever platform.

Their regulations is not well known but even well known regulations does not help much tough. It is just psychological that let us think that huge regulations is good.

I give 4 stars as i have not withdrawn money from them yet and hopefully, it work fine for me. Plus, they do not have sgd base account anymore. Besides that, all is good and fxpig is true ecn stp broker that do not have dealing desk and fix api account is easy to set up. Sadly, Kevin is not active on fxpig anymore. He is into his new crypto business. Let hope their forex and cryptocurrency work well together.

4 Star rating removed.

Undisclosed compensated reviews are illegal in many countries, including the USA, where the FPA is based.

Disclosed compensated reviews are legal in more places, but are considered to be unethical by the FPA.  Compensated reviews are not permitted at the FPA.  In the case of your review, we've removed the rating and added this warning.

If anyone has evidence of any company offering compensation for reviews, please submit it here...

Red Deer, Canada,
Jan 10, 2019,

Thanks FXPIG

I have been with FXPIG for about year. They reimbursed me for a trade loss when I had a short disconnect from the server that happened only once and i do run a VPS. They have promptly answered every concern I have had in a very short period of time. I am in Canada and international wires take a while but I feel that I am dealing with people who want to continue to make their company better. That is why I continue to trust them with my money. I have never had a hint of price manipulation and you should definitely pick the price feed that works best for your system. But I guess that's partly what sets them apart from the others. This review has been long overdue. Thanks
Gc,
Dec 19, 2018,

For last two weeks XAUUSD(gold) trading on MPA is disabled and still there is no ETA on the issue. When contacted support only response i get is that there is slippage issues with liquidity providers. Downtime on this pair of two weeks is too much.

Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 27, 2018:
Hello GC,

The XAUUSD.mpa is active again since more than a week. The reason for deliberately disabling the trading of that instrument was precisely as the support has communicated you - we have detected enormous and outstanding slippage on filling the orders from the LPs end. Thus we quickly brought a decision to temporary disable it rather then having clients getting filled with such slippage and thinking that we are manipulating the feed.
During the process, we could not give any ETA when it will be enabled for trading again as the issue was not on our end, and we were fully dependent on the LPs solving the issue.
It was disabled for approx 2 weeks.
Worth to mention as well is, all the clients that experienced the wrongful fills, were reimbursed accordingly after examining all the orders individually.

Once again, the issue was present, but we are fully transparent about everything, and this was communicated to the clients affected. Sadly issues may happen any time, we do not say we are perfect, but we deal with every situation in a way that we strongly believe would be most beneficial for the clients
Amy,
sydney, Australia,
Dec 19, 2018,

Broker is paying for reviews on peace army

be very wary of reviews with this broker: Taken directly from their pre Christmas promotional email:

One more thing... don't forget that we are giving 3 X 50 $ real cash money for the 3 most creative, fun, honest reviews on Forex Peace Army

Thank you for bringing this to the FPA's attention.

We've spoken to FxPig and explained that this sort of thing is a violation of US law as well as FPA policy.  They have cancelled the promotion.
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 27, 2018:
We would like to add up, and /or clarify regarding the matter...
We did send a promotional email saying :
"Write down with your own words your experience with us at our Forex Peace Army Review page
Do not sugarcoat anything, we honour TRUTH, we respect HONESTY…and if we were not good enough, we will take that feed back to improve and be better next year."
It has never an intention to be "paying for reviews" and we have never done that, we asked for honest and truthful reviews , not positive ...
Once FPA has contacted us that it is a violation of its policy and USA laws, we immediately communicated all our clients and cancelled the promotion/challenge.
Here, officially and publicly, we would like to apologise for all of you that though that we are trying to "buy" a good reputation, we have been long enough on the market building trust, and we have no need for such behaviour.
The campaign had no malicious background in any way, it was planned to be small Christmas give away combined with sharing experience.
bukit mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 14, 2018,

fast execution, deposit, withdrawal. convinient, useful research

Fast execution on trading platform. Instant deposit and withdrawal can be done by yourself at the website if you are using credit card or skrill or neteller. You can withdraw cash at any ATM machine with fxpig card too. The calculator on website to calculate margin, profit and loss is useful.

Armenia,
Dec 14, 2018,

Incorrectly works FIX API. Wrong pending orders are placed. A two month ago, wrote them about it. Still not fixed. Very bad!

Tokyo, Japan,
Nov 5, 2018,

Fake out everywhere.

Lot of fake out, pin candle with this broker that I don't see it in any other broker.They claim to be no filtered(SPA) price but need to understand there will be high chance of stop out with this system if you don't add more risk in your management.
In the other hand it is a good signal to have with others to see if this broker fakes out then its very high probability that it will go to other direction.

Also candles are messed up lot of times.For example there is 50-80 pip long block of candle that doesn't exist and few consecutive 1500 pip wicked candles and so on.
Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Hello Pierhh,

On which pairs do you see those "fake outs and pin candles"?

I can assure you that our feeds are not filtered , and regarding the claim of 1500 pip wicked candles, maybe it is technical glitch in data history ..
Did you contact support?
Again, if you tell us on which pairs you see those candles, we can check
Nov 1, 2018,

you will wait for your fund !

7-days for them to receive my fund
30-days from them to send me back my 5K plus it was wire to me in eur instead of usd as they had problem with their bank.

So i receive 4600$ instead of 5000$.

I am glad i got my money out of there, on the other hand i got a good service with another broker same day wire with personal manager assign to you :)

Reply by Bily @ FXPIG submitted Dec 13, 2018:
Hello Jay,

As said below to a reply to another comment - we are fully transparent, and that is one of our main attributes.

We did have some issues with the bank with excessive delays in processing the funds from their end, and that is why we have changed the bank.

Regarding the amount a client receives, that is too much indeed , but it has nothing to do with us as broker.

If in the process intermediary bank interfere, they charge their fee. Your bank may charge a fee ( most if not all banks do charge).

Then if there is a conversion on top of that it will add up.

The bank wire whd fee from our end are transparent and published on the web.

We are sad that we lost you as a client, though, for the personal manager, at FXPIG every client has VIP status with 24/5 client support.

Good luck anyway, all the best