RoboForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 19, 2019
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex.com

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Mr FX trader,
South Africa,
Feb 17, 2019,

This broker is a scam I noticed when I was trading and they move my order to a loss when I was in profit twice.I also requested a withdrawal last week up to this day I have not recieved my funds they keep telling stories while the 1st withdrawal wa fast....I am going to report this broker to the regulator until they take away its lisence.

Scam broker dont trade with them please
Reply by Manager RF submitted Feb 19, 2019:
Dear Mr FX trader,
Did you contact with customer service? Can you please specify your trading account number? The company does not move clients` orders and makes withdrawals according to the clause 13.14 of Client Agreement.

Renirek,
Bulgaria,
Feb 10, 2019,

I immediately contacted the chat but started typing there, writing this, writing that. And no one gave me an explanation why my positions were open with a different leverage from the one I trade. FRAUD
Reply by Manager RF submitted Feb 14, 2019:
Dear client, please write your request to info@roboforex.com (please specify your account number and position numbers) for receiving explanations.

Ayman,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Jan 2, 2019,

pay small amounts but big amounts is still waiting for 5 days

I was trading as CopyFX trader with roboforex I attract some good number of investors and was able to make some good profits
I made a few withdraw requests of 100 to 450$ and it was paid pretty fast.
until the last time I traded and get a high commission of about 4600$ then I reuest a withdrawl of 450$ it arrives very fast then I request another 480$ and also I got paid within one bussines day, finally I request a withdraw of 3500$ and here the problems begins.
First of all the withdraw is still pending for 5 days now, from 28/12/2018 to 2/1/2019 and still pending.
my deposit and withdraw operations was stopped and I got a message in my account
Funds Withdrawal service is not available for you at the moment. Please, contact Technical Support for assistance.
I contacted the live support and they have only one reply "wait for the reply of your ticket"
now my ticket is with a high priority mark and didn't get any response for 4 days
this is completely awful
Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 9, 2019:
Hello!

Please wait answer in the ticket or write your thoughts in it. The company doesnt have withdrawal restrctions by withdrawal amount.

Renzo,
Barcelona, Spain,
Oct 31, 2018,

Ramm account just scam

Try with 200€ roboforex ramm... After 2 month I'm still losing money. Some strategy just disappear after losing more of ur 50% investment. Stay away
Asianthekev,
Oct 24, 2018,

News traders, please stay away from this broker. On the home page of Roboforex, it said from 0.1 seconds execution. However, in lights of recent events (BoC interest rate), my orders were executed NINE SECONDS after I tried to open my position. Bloody ridiculous broker.

Please stay away, They are here to eat your money.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 29, 2018:
Hello!

The processing of the orders usually takes 200-400 ms. Wherein, the speed of the clients order's processing depends on many parameters. The greatest influence on this process exerts liquidity on the market and the order's volume.
At the moment of publishing the significant economic statistic or news, the liquidity on the market decrease, which could effect the speed of the order's execution. But the value specified by you is extrimly high. We suggest you to contact us via the ticket to examine this situation.

Alfonscole,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Oct 17, 2018,

I had been trading with this broker for about 4 months . I recommend everyone to use it its a great broker with fast withdrawals through online wallets like neteller. U get your money a second away after you click withdraw
na4444,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 7, 2018,

scam brokers dont lose money

robo forex just want loser user
i make 400% in my account in 1 hour from 1000 to 5500
brokerage department disapled all my accounts
and revoked all my deals and block my login to my member area
i have proof for my account before and after
if you need i will attchement
it is just scam broker dont lose your money
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 18, 2018:
Dear na4444.
Please specify your account number.

aohs,
johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 12, 2018,

hala

if you trading news using pending orders now this is the bad broker to choose
they will move your orders or increase the spread ...Bad:(
saudi222,
makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 27, 2018,

cheats

My account was blocked because I made a profit

This broker cheats

Please beware of them- They say the company has the right to delete your account without reasons

This is funny
Reply by Manager RF submitted Sep 3, 2018:
Dear cheats.
Please specify your account number.

Ahmed1119,
El Mehala, Egypt,
Aug 5, 2018,

Weekly CFD Contest

I took part in last week's contest. The contest ended and I was in second place with a balance of 58.810.23.

I was surprised after the contest ended by excluding me from the winners. I've contacted the support and sent a message to the officials of the competition.

The reply was very strange.  It's the right of the company to exclude anyone from the contest without an explanation

Is that acceptable? I've been in a lot of time before.  Now that I've got the second place, I'm being ruled out for no reason and deprived of the prize.

Nick Name :- robocoder492
Account No :- 943463
Reply by Manager RF submitted Aug 6, 2018:
Dear Ahmed1119.
When registering for participation in ContestFX project contests, a user accepts and agrees to the Rules of participation in contests, including the right of the organizer to disqualify participants for their violations without giving any reasons.