RoboForex Review

RoboMarkets Ltd

Updated: Apr 13, 2021 · RoboForex.com  · Is this your company?

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 30 currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com.
RoboForex Ltd is an international broker regulated by the IFSC, license No. IFSC/60/271/TS.
RoboMarkets Ltd (ex. RoboForex (CY) Ltd) is a European broker regulated by the CySEC, license No. 191/13.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2009
Address: 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@roboforex.com, +65 3158 8389
Regulators: IFSC #000138/107
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, WebTrader, Mobile Trader, R Trader
Cryptocurrencies: (5+)
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam,
Apr 11, 2021,

No Problem with withdraw

Last week trying to withdraw ... so far No problem and about 2 days receive fund ... Will use them again near future

Mallorca, Spain,
Mar 9, 2021,

ROBOFOREX STEALS money of clients

Roboforex is STEALING the money of the clients.
On the 10.01.21 I ask a withdrawal of 760 eur to my Visa card. The money arrived two days later OK, but then they returned the payment. They took back from my credit card the 760 eur. I send ROBOFOREX the bank statements and all sort of proofs, but nothing.
I have been claiming since one month. They don't care about my claim. They don't even answer my desperate emails.
I went to my bank and the director called the head quarters of Visa in Spain They told him that Roboforex has returned the payment. Is not any mistake of the bank or the Credit card.
Is ROBOFOREX STEALING THE MONEY FROM THE CLIENTS!!!!!
I recommend NEVER to open an account in ROBOFOREX, and if you have already one I recommend you strongly to close your account as soon as posible.
They will try to keep your money and don't give it back to you!!!!!

Reply by Manager RF submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear Juanelnavegante,
your message contains no data necessary for closer study. If you already contacted our Live Support with this issue, please specify the ticket number. Otherwise, create a ticket in your members Area and provide detailed description of the issue.

São Paulo, Brazil,
Feb 25, 2021,

Huge Loss on ETHUSD February 22 Broker Failure

This is not a scam.

I had a huge loss on ETHUSD on February 22.

My loss was about about $38.000 on my RoboForex-Pro Account

I thought that they were solve and reimburse-me, since its a small amout, but they did the contrary, they remove the ticket #1034594 from my account, which was unethical, and blamed the they provider.

If you are in doubt, check ETHUSD or any ETH quotes on Roboforex on February 22 then compare to your broker. Had compared more than 10 no one has that quote at that time.

They claim ETH reached $700 that day, but market says mininum was about $1500.

Did not recommend this broker at all.

I really hope that they loss the same proprortion that I lost.

They could had solve thought support, and everything would be fine, but they choose to make me an enemy, Im publishing this on all foruns and the most important website reviews since thats a fact.

Me,
myself, Turkey,
Feb 24, 2021,

They are stealing your money

Dear new trader,

I strongly advice you NOT open an account in RoboForex. Since they are using the price chart of kraken.com which are manipuled by them. You can see this ETHBTC pair on Ferbruary 22, 2021. Just look at the daily lowest price at kraken.com and any other trading platform's prices (investing etc) you abviously see the difference. They arrange the prices in order to blow out your money within seconds.This happened to me.

In short DO NOT TRADE with RoboForex.

Chennai, India,
Feb 4, 2021,

Withdrawal cancelled and directing to use high commission method

I am holding trading account with roboforex (2995402) and i have initiated withdrawal on free withdrawal days. Transaction cancelled and when i approached them customer care guys are directing me here and there without providing proper explanation why my transaction are failed.

Later after multiple attempts they said my skrill method is blocking my transaction when i approached skrill they were saying that if roboforex send the money we will accept it.

After having this explanation when i approached roboforex they were saying to raise request to other channels. In other channels after free days the commission which broker charge are twice than the skrill.

In one of the withdrawal they mentioned to choose alternative method and they will compensate the commission. But when i did withdrawal to alternative method they charged the commission without compensating.

This broker is total scam to grab money from customer by making customer to run here and there.

!!!DONT USE ROBOFOREX FOR TRADING!!!

Reply by Manager RF submitted Feb 5, 2021:
Dear sarathypartha,

Please note that we got decline during processing your withdrawal request that is why you were directed to another payment method and the commission has been compensated according to Promo day rules.

sursee, Switzerland,
Jan 18, 2021,

Very good

Used the cent account, they have a bit a big spread usually above 2 pips, but you cannot have cent and good spreads, so it is totally okay, the ecn accounts are very good, small spread and small commissions, deposit via skrill and credit card is instant, skrill withdrawal is also very fast maybe 1h, on credit 1 or 2 days, but that is okay. email response and live chat are very good also
VALPARAISO, Chile,
Jan 18, 2021,

In my 6 years as a trader I have never seen such an evil order execution a

In my 6 years as a trader I have never seen such an evil order execution as this one.

Today, January 18, 2021, gold opens its session with a value of 1828 which it maintains until half an hour after Australia opens, on my local clock it is at 20:30, a time with enough liquidity more for small orders such as Mine compared to giant accounts, had a total of 0.18 gold units for purchase, these were protected with an order contrary to the value of 1824-23-22-20 and 1818, the broker executes these orders contrary to the value of 1803, greatly damaging my account and to top it off an hour later the value of the asset returns to the area of ​​my purchases, then what he did has no justification, the broker opens a sell stoop order at a ridiculous price, better not open anything , but yes, he opens a sell stoop order established at the value of 1824-1823-1822 and 1818, however he opens them at the value of 1803, it really is a tremendous penalty, I have been with this broker for 6 years and all because I was able to double my account in 5 days has destroyed all my work and the worst of all my confidence, I no longer know which broker to turn to, please take care of this, neither the stoop loss nor the opposite order coverage can save them, DANGER WITH BIG ACCOUNTS, the broker has not offered any compensation I myself saw how the broker moved my price and lowered and lowered for JUST JUST COINCIDENCE OPENS THE ORDER THE MINIMUM OF YOUR CANDLE, DESTROYING MY ACCOUNT

take care this world is more an illusion full of traps

Dec 18, 2019 - 1 Star BROKER ROBOFOREX HAS HANDLED THE TRADING SESSION AT THE END OF THIS AND IN ITS ASIATIC OPENING DELAYING IN 5 MINUTES ITS OPENING ON A WEEK DAY, THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19, IMPROVING THE PROTECTION OF MY ACCOUNT WITH THIS MEASURE BLOCK ANY RESPONSE ACTION BEFORE THE MARKET WHICH IS OPEN FROM 00:00 AND BROKER ROBOFOREX OPENS 00:05 SERIOUSLY INJURYING MY ACCOUNT, AND WHICH ARGUMENTS

- BROKER'S ROBOFOREX ANSWER-

-This applies to all types of orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Out, market) and attempts to modify them. This measure is taken to protect customer positions from rapid price increases, which tend to occur around midnight due to critically low liquidity at that time .---

THIS MEASURE IN NO EVENT HAS BENEFITED AND PRESENTED AS A GAP IN THE GBP / USD AND GBP / JPY INSTRUMENTS MISSING MY ACCOUNT FOR 60 USD, REQUIRED THE RETURN MONEY, AND ALSO DENOUNCE THE MARKET HANDLING FROM THIS BROKER

Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 22, 2021:
Dear tomassantos,

Please note that Stop orders are executed at prices that are available at the moment of order execution. The price set in the order is not guaranteed and may differ from the execution price. Those slippages are rare when the markets are calm and liquid, but may reach significant values in the events of low liquidity, or high volatility when the prices move in a rapid and unstable manner.

Trading sessions for instruments are disclosed on the website in the contract specifications section.

In case you have any new data that may be useful in reviewing your claim, please send it to our Live Support in any way that is convenient for you.

Pezhman,
Iran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Jan 11, 2021,

Rtrade Platform SCAM

Unreal and Unfair spreads on their Rtrade platform . It is just created to grab your money . 10$ spreads on 37$ valued Stock! It is much safer if gamble with your money.
Check spreads on photos . Note these spreads are for market OPEN time.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Dear Pezhman,
Please contact the Dealing department using the ticket system from your Members Area and provide a detailed description of your issue.

kushtia, Bangladesh,
Jan 9, 2021,

worst support

several times deposit problem. now 4 days ongoing. i have deposited via perfect money. but yet not available in my broker account. previously same case. then take 2 days. now 4 days ongoing for another deposit problem.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 11, 2021:
Dear forexbosss,

The answer has been provided in the ticket.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Enugu, Nigeria,
Dec 22, 2020,

Fraudulent execution of SL order, unresponsive customer service and bonus l

Roboforex is fraud. I set my stop loss 7pips and they refused to execute my order until I had 15pips loss. They're so unethical, they help their customers lose their money. Run away from Roboforex especially if you are a beginner trader.

The worst of it all is their customer service is so unresponsive. I deposited and I was not given the welcome bonus, according to them, their anti-fraud system said I can't get it. After depositing, I was trying to place order, severally and they kept telling me I don't have enough money, I contacted the customer service, I didn't get any response on that, issue was resolved but not a single reply of my complaints.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 28, 2020:
Dear Uzoigwe Ifeanyi.

We have carefully checked the history of emails received from you. As we can see, you have contacted us 5 times and each of your email was answered on the same day. If you wish to get real time responses, you can use the chat system on our website. If you believe that any of your operations were processed incorrectly, you can always send a ticket from your Member's Area to our Dealing Department.

In regards to the slippage question, as we answered before, when keeping positions open overnight, it is important to remember that they are subject to gap risk. This is because the last price of the previous trading session may (and often will) be different from the first price of the new trading session. Positions carried over can only be closed at the prices of the new session. It is not physically possible to trade at a prices that are lower or higher than those available on the market on the day. You will see this behavior when trading with any market broker.

Regards, RoboForex

Is Roboforex a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if RoboForex is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7374/roboforex-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Robo Forex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/roboforex.

How do I get Roboforex bonus?

RoboForex offers a welcome bonus. To receive this bonus:

• Open an account. Bonus funds are available for cent and standard MT4/MT5-based accounts with USD or EUR as a base currency.
  • Verify your account. Pass the simple verification procedure of your identity, address, and phone number in your Members Area.
  • Deposit funds to your account. Deposit at least 10 USD to your account via a bank card.

Does RoboForex allow scalping?

RoboForex allows scalping as well as news trading and expert advisor trading.

Is RoboForex a market maker?

RoboForex combines 2 business models, market maker and Straight Through Processing (STP).

• Market Maker model applies to all cent accounts. That is RoboForex Ltd serves as a market maker, i.e. the other party of the transaction. This is due to the terms of the liquidity provider, which does not allow transactions fewer than some specific volume.
  • STP models applies to all standard and ECN accounts. That is RoboForex applies the STP technology through a bridge connected to a liquidity provider. All transactions that exceed 0.01 lot (1,000 units) are sent to the bridge and then to the liquidity provider. RoboForex receives a part of the spread from each transaction.