RoboForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 4, 2018
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex.com

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Renzo,
Barcelona, Spain,
Oct 31, 2018,

Ramm account just scam

Try with 200€ roboforex ramm... After 2 month I'm still losing money. Some strategy just disappear after losing more of ur 50% investment. Stay away
Asianthekev,
Oct 24, 2018,

News traders, please stay away from this broker. On the home page of Roboforex, it said from 0.1 seconds execution. However, in lights of recent events (BoC interest rate), my orders were executed NINE SECONDS after I tried to open my position. Bloody ridiculous broker.

Please stay away, They are here to eat your money.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 29, 2018:
Hello!

The processing of the orders usually takes 200-400 ms. Wherein, the speed of the clients order's processing depends on many parameters. The greatest influence on this process exerts liquidity on the market and the order's volume.
At the moment of publishing the significant economic statistic or news, the liquidity on the market decrease, which could effect the speed of the order's execution. But the value specified by you is extrimly high. We suggest you to contact us via the ticket to examine this situation.

Alfonscole,
Windhoek, Namibia,
Oct 17, 2018,

I had been trading with this broker for about 4 months . I recommend everyone to use it its a great broker with fast withdrawals through online wallets like neteller. U get your money a second away after you click withdraw
na4444,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 7, 2018,

scam brokers dont lose money

robo forex just want loser user
i make 400% in my account in 1 hour from 1000 to 5500
brokerage department disapled all my accounts
and revoked all my deals and block my login to my member area
i have proof for my account before and after
if you need i will attchement
it is just scam broker dont lose your money
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 18, 2018:
Dear na4444.
Please specify your account number.

aohs,
johannesburg, South Africa,
Sep 12, 2018,

hala

if you trading news using pending orders now this is the bad broker to choose
they will move your orders or increase the spread ...Bad:(
saudi222,
makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 27, 2018,

cheats

My account was blocked because I made a profit

This broker cheats

Please beware of them- They say the company has the right to delete your account without reasons

This is funny
Reply by Manager RF submitted Sep 3, 2018:
Dear cheats.
Please specify your account number.

Ahmed1119,
El Mehala, Egypt,
Aug 5, 2018,

Weekly CFD Contest

I took part in last week's contest. The contest ended and I was in second place with a balance of 58.810.23.

I was surprised after the contest ended by excluding me from the winners. I've contacted the support and sent a message to the officials of the competition.

The reply was very strange.  It's the right of the company to exclude anyone from the contest without an explanation

Is that acceptable? I've been in a lot of time before.  Now that I've got the second place, I'm being ruled out for no reason and deprived of the prize.

Nick Name :- robocoder492
Account No :- 943463
Reply by Manager RF submitted Aug 6, 2018:
Dear Ahmed1119.
When registering for participation in ContestFX project contests, a user accepts and agrees to the Rules of participation in contests, including the right of the organizer to disqualify participants for their violations without giving any reasons.

mollomollo,
Haute-Savoie, France,
Jun 28, 2018,

good decent broker

I do not understand why so many people leave bad reviews for RoboForex (and no I am not a RoboForex employee nor am I associated with them in any way). I have traded with RoboForex on and off for several years, and have never had any issues withdrawing funds. Withdrawals always happened quickly and without question. Execution of trades was never a problem either. All in all I am happy with this broker. The only thing that could in my view be a cause of worry is that RoboForex is governed by rather weak CySec regulations. This has never been an issue in my dealings with RoboForex in the past.
whipsaw,
Germany,
Jun 21, 2018,

COULD BE an excellent broker IF

Ive tested all of robomarkets platforms beginning 2017 till mid 2018, i leave a bad rating because .... :

I have tested the Rtrader web platform. As of june 2018 It does not have an API. There is no market depth / dom chart. No pre and aftermarket trading - BZX Equities only. On this platform i have only experienced minor bugs, some situations i thought the quoting was slow but no proof.

Ive also tested the metatrader web platforms, with the micro account i had a bad experience. The micro account is only available through their metatrader web platform. I had deposited 40€ to test the platform, during the testing, the platform started to slow down my entire pc as if it was mining some crypto coin - every website from youtube to tweetdeck or other charting sites where working fine, just the web trader of robomarkets always started slowing my pc after a certain amount of time..

I contacted the support over the issue after i lost my funds since i wasn't even able to close the positions. The answer was i had to bring evidence, no other customers have complained (yeah i would say that too).

So, i deposited another 40€ and recorded the next trading session. After i submitted the video they responded that the developers have discovered the issue and it will be fixed. i was also credited with the 40€ i lost with first deposit, i was still down one deposit of 40€. I contacted them about this issue and got a response "they will see what they can do" , this was a week ago - so i decided to write this and post the video in addition.

COULD BE an excellent broker IF the platforms available where more professional, the compensation on incidents like this handled in a clear procedure or maybe with ombudsman - bug bounties - no punishment and avoidance tactics, proportional trading commission on Rtrader - starting at 0.
MONTECR1STO,
Colombia,
May 11, 2018,

In one word...THIEVES!

Market Maker. They are no ECN. They play and take your money.
I have 2 accounts open with same settings, 1 with a broker with real ECN and another with Roboforex “ECN”and with Roboforex it is always a loss and with the other broker I have mostly wins. Both using same EA (robot) with same settings.
In one word... THIEVES.
Reply by Manager RF submitted May 18, 2018:
Dear MONTECR1STO.

Please specify your account number and describe more do you have problem with execution? If you have any problem with execution, please send questions to customer service. But you have to understand that we can not help with EA settings.

RoboForex.