RoboForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 6, 2019
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com

About RoboForex.com

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com,offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex.com

Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/271/TS
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader, R Trader, RoboForex Terminals
Currencies:(30+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Midrand, South Africa,
Dec 4, 2019,

Termination of Account and Sluggish of Refunding Balance of Account

All of a sudden after doing one trade 04 Dec 2019 which didn't go in my favor this Broker decides to block my account with a balance and now is talking stories not wanting to refund my balance. my account is 20100748. Everyone just stay away as this is really dodgy and scam like to block or terminate account and not refund the client. It is just a robbery plain and simple. I will be lodging complaint with regulator as this is really scam like behavior.
Dec 3, 2019,

Positions liquidated (not by me) with a loss

I've been with roboforex for few months now and everything seemed cool till few days ago. I had several buy positions open (in a drawdown) and all of a sudden I see those positions closing without me doing anything! I had more than enough margin and no hard stop loss in place as I was monitoring, shocked by what I was witnessing I got in again (about 10 times in total)...but every time I was getting in, my position was liquidated immediately incurring in a loss! In the mean time the price started to reverse of course! I eventually got back in about 10/15 minutes later with 2 new orders. Same thing happened 2 days later with a different pair.
I got in touch with support and opened a ticket, very poor customer service overall, they sounded like a broken disk, they got back to me repeating the same script about 4 times which said that the orders were executed from my terminal...before closing the ticket! Pure Madness!!
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Paloka,

Could you provide your account number? We need to check the information you provided.

Saxony, Germany,
Nov 29, 2019,

Can refer and trust

I've been using this broker since 2018 now and it's all fine. Already deposited around 20k € and withdrew nearly 4k €. All is working correctly, although their payment methods are sometimes changing. But I'm prepared for this now, using Skrill, which is also working pretty good and fast for deposits and withdrawals..
Also I think Roboforex' bonus, vip and rebate program is pretty good. Support also always answers questions fast and good..

Recommend!
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Oct 19, 2019,

ONE OF THE BEST FINANCIAL BROKERS IN THE WORLD

ONE OF THE GREATEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD. REAL ECN ACCOUNT, WITH VERY LOW SPREADS, EXCELLENT VARIETY OF INVESTMENT INSTRUMENTS, GREAT POSSIBILITY OF LEVERAGE, VARIETY OF WAYS OF DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWALS, SPECTACULAR LIVE SUPPORT., EXCELLENT REGULATION...
paris, France,
Oct 15, 2019,

Bad customer service when it comes to withdrawals

I'm having a pretty bad time with this broker. I have now three withdrawal requests unpreocessed in the row. What is the most astonishing is that these are smal amounts, 15, 20 and 25 dollars. I don't know what it will be when I will try to withdraw bigger amounts. Roboforex is quick to process registrations and deposits. But when it comes to withdrawals, they are are not responsive at all. It is very bizzare .....
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Dear, maodo.

Unfortunately, your comment contains no data to back up your claims, which is required for handling them. In case of any specific problems, contact our Live Support in any way that is convenient for you (email to info@roboforex.com, write a ticket in your Members Area, by phone)

Madrid, Spain,
Sep 25, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

I ask for a withdrawl 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my money. Maybe i will receive it some day...this year...or the other.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Sep 27, 2019:
Dear Selena Moon,

Sep 8, 2019,

Big SCAMMERS

I placed a pending order : 5mins before the CAD news billed for 1:30pm Nigeria time (30-08-2019). I placed a pending order CAD-JPY : @80.120 level for a buy and at that time price was @80.041 and when the news started my order triggered into profit and suddenly dealing desk of Roboforex pushed my trade up to placed it @80.283 against me in negative . And price and candle did not get to @80.283 it stopped at @80:240 level in the 15mins Chart.

Before my eyes my trade was manipulated ..This guys are professional thieves . Robo Forex .. Please, run away from them whenever you hear this name . Almost all Cysec Regulated Brokers are scammers .

Run.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Sep 10, 2019:
Dear pauloski,

Please pay attention that stop orders guarantee the execution but not the price of execution.
In case you want to get more details about execution of your order you may write ticket to the company.

Jul 11, 2019,

Tested and trusted

For all I have gained trading with this broker I think it's high time I make some honest review. I created account here just to post this and make others understand about this broker.

It's sad to see some bad review about this broker, I don't know if it's other brokers are posting bad about this broker because this is my over 3years with this broker and I must say there is no better broker out there than Roboforex.

I felt that for the best experience I have gotten with this broker, the best thing to do is to give back to them is an honest review. I have been a benificiary from their forum bonus before it was stopped and it opened doors for me to try and understand this broker.

Withdrawals are instant
Support are helpful
Roboforex don't give nonsense excuses for not paying withdrawals like some bad brokers out there
Executions are fast
Various means for deposit and withdrawals

When it comes to deposit bonus please ensure you read the rules and see if you can work with such bonus otherwise choose simple deposit.

I bet that no sincere trader that wouldn't enjoy this broker. Last year they won the award of been the safest broker and that is what you will see and believe.

This is the best broker you can invest and keep your eyes closed that your money is safe. I want to say thank you Roboforex and you guys should continue this path of greatness. Since I started trading with you guys, you made me not reason about looking for another broker. I wish your forum offer was not stopped but still you such an amazing broker. Thank you once again.
Dublin, Ireland,
Jun 24, 2019,

Terrible, Unethical, SCAM

Notice to all traders , who is attending to this page. RoboForex is a scam company . Before starting trading with them . Always check company address . First address in the middle of Slum:
(2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize) use google map. Link : https://www.google.ie/maps/place/2118+Guava+St,+Belize+City,+Belize/@17.5110328,-88.2205165,848m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8f5c59a4502c3443:0x40d92802fcaa2ff8!8m2!3d17.5107397!4d-88.2198098

On the offisial web page they do have two diferent addresses is well .
Check them on Goodle map is well - surprise . After some quick check . I desited to not trade with that broker. Personaly I do not understand how they can be regulated in Cyprus. Please ckeck that two picture , that is links : https://www.google.ie/maps/place/RoboMarkets/@34.6903484,33.0736757,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1sAF1QipOqi_2TssEqABK7S_k3--NsvEHtHs-8hEbDXphr!2e10!3e12!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipOqi_2TssEqABK7S_k3--NsvEHtHs-8hEbDXphr%3Dw203-h360-k-no!7i2988!8i5312!4m5!3m4!1s0x14e7334f3d317d65:0x7549b402729c36e7!8m2!3d34.6903484!4d33.0736757
First picture November 2017 with no logo RoboForex.
Secound link : https://www.google.ie/maps/place/RoboMarkets/@34.6903484,33.0736757,3a,96.8y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1sAF1QipNe4TP2gbZy8toGKb0rEqKD5WCIrLqJOP-bPZW7!2e10!3e12!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNe4TP2gbZy8toGKb0rEqKD5WCIrLqJOP-bPZW7%3Dw360-h202-k-no!7i1067!8i600!4m5!3m4!1s0x14e7334f3d317d65:0x7549b402729c36e7!8m2!3d34.6903484!4d33.0736757
Secound picture May 2015 - and we can see logo of the company RoboForex.

I prosume that explaines evrething !!!!

Scam ---- Stay Away
Reply by Manager RF submitted Jun 27, 2019:
Dear Ned15,

RoboForex Ltd is an international forex broker, regulated by the IFSC, license IFSC/60/271/TS. RoboForex Ltd has a special International Financial Services Commission Belize brokerage license, "Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities". https://www.ifsc.gov.bz/?page_id=2319
Legal address: No. 1 Orchid Garden Street, P. O. Box 445, BELMOPAN, Belize, C. A.
Business address: 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize

RoboMarkets Ltd is a European broker, regulated by the CySEC, license No. is 191/13. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is the financial regulatory agency of the Republic of Cyprus and a member of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Previous name "Roboforex (CY) ltd" was changed to "Robomarkets ltd". https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/37606/
Legal address: 4 Modestou Panteli, office 005, Mesa Geitonia, PC 4003, Limassol, Cyprus
Business address: Promachon Eleftherias, 19, Limassol 4103, Cyprus (previous Business address: 28 October Ave 377, Limassol 3107, Cyprus)

Both companies are parts of RoboMarkets/RoboForex Group.

Daveyton, Benoni, South Africa,
Jun 13, 2019,

Best broker so far

Hi, I'm Innocent n I've been trading with Roboforex for the past six months, I'm super happy with their services due to the following thing...

- Top notch technology: they company's website n systems are very advanced n they are easy to use

- Quick Withdrawals: ever since I started trading with this company I have withdrawn money multiple times but I've never waited for my money for more than 30 minutes, in most cases it takes lees than 5 minutes for my funds to be withdrawn...

- Excellent Client support: their client support is excellent even though at some point they take a few minutes to respond to messages but I guarantee you, if you have valid problem, you won't leave the conversation with your problem unsolved...

Well I'm impressed and I'm looking forward to working with this company for as long as it exists...

Amen...