RoboForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 6, 2018

June 2016:  Tamer Salah, please use the Contact Us link on the bottom of the page.

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex.com

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

El Mehala, Egypt,
Aug 5, 2018,

Weekly CFD Contest

I took part in last week's contest. The contest ended and I was in second place with a balance of 58.810.23.

I was surprised after the contest ended by excluding me from the winners. I've contacted the support and sent a message to the officials of the competition.

The reply was very strange.  It's the right of the company to exclude anyone from the contest without an explanation

Is that acceptable? I've been in a lot of time before.  Now that I've got the second place, I'm being ruled out for no reason and deprived of the prize.

Nick Name :- robocoder492
Account No :- 943463
Reply by Manager RF submitted Aug 6, 2018:
Dear Ahmed1119.
When registering for participation in ContestFX project contests, a user accepts and agrees to the Rules of participation in contests, including the right of the organizer to disqualify participants for their violations without giving any reasons.

RoboForex
Haute-Savoie, France,
Jun 28, 2018,

good decent broker

I do not understand why so many people leave bad reviews for RoboForex (and no I am not a RoboForex employee nor am I associated with them in any way). I have traded with RoboForex on and off for several years, and have never had any issues withdrawing funds. Withdrawals always happened quickly and without question. Execution of trades was never a problem either. All in all I am happy with this broker. The only thing that could in my view be a cause of worry is that RoboForex is governed by rather weak CySec regulations. This has never been an issue in my dealings with RoboForex in the past.
Germany,
Jun 21, 2018,

COULD BE an excellent broker IF

Ive tested all of robomarkets platforms beginning 2017 till mid 2018, i leave a bad rating because .... :

I have tested the Rtrader web platform. As of june 2018 It does not have an API. There is no market depth / dom chart. No pre and aftermarket trading - BZX Equities only. On this platform i have only experienced minor bugs, some situations i thought the quoting was slow but no proof.

Ive also tested the metatrader web platforms, with the micro account i had a bad experience. The micro account is only available through their metatrader web platform. I had deposited 40€ to test the platform, during the testing, the platform started to slow down my entire pc as if it was mining some crypto coin - every website from youtube to tweetdeck or other charting sites where working fine, just the web trader of robomarkets always started slowing my pc after a certain amount of time..

I contacted the support over the issue after i lost my funds since i wasn't even able to close the positions. The answer was i had to bring evidence, no other customers have complained (yeah i would say that too).

So, i deposited another 40€ and recorded the next trading session. After i submitted the video they responded that the developers have discovered the issue and it will be fixed. i was also credited with the 40€ i lost with first deposit, i was still down one deposit of 40€. I contacted them about this issue and got a response "they will see what they can do" , this was a week ago - so i decided to write this and post the video in addition.

COULD BE an excellent broker IF the platforms available where more professional, the compensation on incidents like this handled in a clear procedure or maybe with ombudsman - bug bounties - no punishment and avoidance tactics, proportional trading commission on Rtrader - starting at 0.
Colombia,
May 11, 2018,

In one word...THIEVES!

Market Maker. They are no ECN. They play and take your money.
I have 2 accounts open with same settings, 1 with a broker with real ECN and another with Roboforex “ECN”and with Roboforex it is always a loss and with the other broker I have mostly wins. Both using same EA (robot) with same settings.
In one word... THIEVES.
Reply by Manager RF submitted May 18, 2018:
Dear MONTECR1STO.

Please specify your account number and describe more do you have problem with execution? If you have any problem with execution, please send questions to customer service. But you have to understand that we can not help with EA settings.

RoboForex.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
Mar 16, 2018,

Hello.

I'm really greatfull with RoboMarkets work. Is safety work with that broker, deposit and withdrawal safety too.
chennai, India,
Aug 7, 2017,

worst behavior in withdrawal

I don't have any rating to give for robo forex. simply they want only loser. i lost 15000usd. if you make make huge profit then they will say illegal trading. if you make 10-100 usd then they will give your profit in hour. so careful guys.if you guys want to make below 1000 usd then its good broker. else stay away. even that 1000 you should make in a month not in a day or week. if you make profit very quickly then your account will be blocked.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Aug 9, 2017:
Dear Anandan Krishnan.
Could you provide your account number? We need to check the information you provided.
Sincerely, RoboForex
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Aug 6, 2017,

Trading now for 2 yrs, so far so good, let's see.

Hi, I've being trading with Roboforex with for about 2 years now.
Had blown few accounts.
my current live account, i've turned $30 to about $120 now,
no any issues till yet,
using MT4 ( downloaded from roboforex) , and it has good performance,

So, so far so good,
let's see how it goes.. :)
India,
Aug 5, 2017,

Kindly drop my 5 star rating to 3 star , as there Ctrader Ecn spread looks terrible compare to there Mt4 , There Mt4Ecn they have 1.2 Pips spread on NZDCHF while there Ctrader ECN they have 5.2 pips , while there customer care confirm both platforms backed by same liquidity providers . i mailed them no response yet. i Don't face any withdrawal problem or other issue with them so kindly drop 1 star

Jul 29, 2017 - 5 Stars Very Good broker , nice withdrawals , great spread on Ecn , nice levarage 1:300 on ecn . specially they have Ctrader with any deposit option , may be this is industries best . all broker have Ctrader with them near or above 200$ minimum deposit required .

hell and heaven difference from my previous broker. ( not naming . as expect spread eurusd 2 pips which is 0.4 with roboforex ecn they give other services which are 5star )
Eldoret, Kenya,
Jul 31, 2017,

The Best Fx Broker

Excellent and exceptional services. I usually withdraw my funds instantly from my MT4 platform to my Skrill account and takes less than 30 seconds! Keep it up. I will give the 5*****Stars! My MT4 Account 72...80.
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jul 27, 2017,

terrible withdrawals

I agree that all positive reviews are fake for roboforex. This company has very bad reputation.
My experience is terrible with Robofx. They widen spreads to make you loss every time your position in profit or locked. Withdrawals are very very long and often hard to withdraw deposits. For example, if you deposit with bank card they will find excuses to force you to withdraw with other options but charge you huge comissions. Better stay away.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Jul 31, 2017: