RoboForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 21, 2020
RoboMarkets Ltd
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com.
RoboForex Ltd is an international broker regulated by the IFSC, license No. IFSC/60/271/TS.
RoboMarkets Ltd (ex. RoboForex (CY) Ltd) is a European broker regulated by the CySEC, license No. 191/13.

About RoboForex.com

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com,offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/271/TS
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, cTrader, WebTrader, Mobile Trader, R Trader
Currencies:(30+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Botswana, Botswana,
Jan 18, 2020,

Liars and scam

I won the trading competition called trade day ,I tried to withdraw the profit that I made but they wouldn't allow it

Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Theetef,

Could you provide your account number? We need to check the information you provided.

Cape town, South Africa,
Jan 9, 2020,

Messed up scammers that steals money from your bank account

Please beware u deposit over R5000 in this company to trial them for the first time I made profit of over R6000 ,roboforex said if I want to withdraw my money without trading a 100standard lots( lot size required to trade with there bonus before you can get your deposit and profits) I had to pay them from my profits over R2000 to get my money loosen, the worse part is I never received any.of my money and this broker is so f***ed up sneaky they debited my bank account with the amount that u put threw for withdrawal. Now my bank (Absa) couldn't even reverse it because roboforex is such scam artist that they put it threw as a online purchase done by me. When depositing you put in your card details they take that and debit you account. This is so scary 5k has been stolen straight out of my bank account. I had to block my card and get a new one in order to ensure that it doesn't happen again. Please pls stay away from them I never got my withdrawal in total roboforex is withholding my 8k and stole from my bank account ...this is elite scammers if you continue to scam ppl from their hard earn money ,Every dog geta his day

None of the customer support can answer me n the phone line has been busy since this morning.

Plz stay away. I am shaken this ppl could scratch I'm my personal bank account. One u deposit money with ur card its fine for it you will never see a cent.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 14, 2020:
Dear yushra17_mani.
Please note that as we mentioned in ticket 797164 and we are still waiting for your reply, RoboForex Ltd. does not have access to your bank account and cannot make any financial operations to/from your bank account. Please provide us a screenshot form your online banking showing this transaction for further investigation.
As for withdrawals, there are no restrictions from payment department.

punjab, Pakistan,
Jan 1, 2020,

Quality Broker

I am working with roboforex since 2016 and I find 'ROBOFOREX' is an honest broker. I never face any kind of problem.quick withdrawals even on holiday as well. Please dont miss guide the traders. 100% recommended.

Northern Marianas, USA,
Dec 18, 2019,

Did not receive my withdrawal

I withdrew from my account using bitcoin and it's been over 1 month and I still have not received my funds.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 20, 2019:
Dear Ikemanglona,

SANTIAGO, Chile,
Dec 18, 2019,

BROKER ROBOFOREX HAS HANDLED THE TRADING SESSION AT THE END OF THIS AND IN ITS ASIATIC OPENING DELAYING IN 5 MINUTES ITS OPENING ON A WEEK DAY, THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19, IMPROVING THE PROTECTION OF MY ACCOUNT WITH THIS MEASURE BLOCK ANY RESPONSE ACTION BEFORE THE MARKET WHICH IS OPEN FROM 00:00 AND BROKER ROBOFOREX OPENS 00:05 SERIOUSLY INJURYING MY ACCOUNT, AND WHICH ARGUMENTS

- BROKER'S ROBOFOREX ANSWER-

-This applies to all types of orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Out, market) and attempts to modify them. This measure is taken to protect customer positions from rapid price increases, which tend to occur around midnight due to critically low liquidity at that time .---

THIS MEASURE IN NO EVENT HAS BENEFITED AND PRESENTED AS A GAP IN THE GBP / USD AND GBP / JPY INSTRUMENTS MISSING MY ACCOUNT FOR 60 USD, REQUIRED THE RETURN MONEY, AND ALSO DENOUNCE THE MARKET HANDLING FROM THIS BROKER
Midrand, South Africa,
Dec 4, 2019,

Termination of Account and Sluggish of Refunding Balance of Account

All of a sudden after doing one trade 04 Dec 2019 which didn't go in my favor this Broker decides to block my account with a balance and now is talking stories not wanting to refund my balance. my account is 20100748. Everyone just stay away as this is really dodgy and scam like to block or terminate account and not refund the client. It is just a robbery plain and simple. I will be lodging complaint with regulator as this is really scam like behavior.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 6, 2019:
Dear kabelompk,

Kindly note, that in accordance with the clause 13.14 of the Client Agreement procedures of depositing and withdrawal to/from trading accounts are performed during 2 (two) working days of the Company’s Payments Department at time from (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EЕТ).

The RoboForex Company is obliged to transfer the funds to the specified withdrawal requisites within 2 business days. Autowithdrawal processes takes approximately 85% of the withdrawal requests, and the rest are processed manually by Billing Department managers.

As we can see your transaction has been processed successfully within the same day of creation withdrawal request. Please wait 1-10 working days as it is described on our website: https://www.roboforex.com/clients/funds/deposit-withdrawal/#visa-mastercard .

Dec 3, 2019,

Positions liquidated (not by me) with a loss

I've been with roboforex for few months now and everything seemed cool till few days ago. I had several buy positions open (in a drawdown) and all of a sudden I see those positions closing without me doing anything! I had more than enough margin and no hard stop loss in place as I was monitoring, shocked by what I was witnessing I got in again (about 10 times in total)...but every time I was getting in, my position was liquidated immediately incurring in a loss! In the mean time the price started to reverse of course! I eventually got back in about 10/15 minutes later with 2 new orders. Same thing happened 2 days later with a different pair.
I got in touch with support and opened a ticket, very poor customer service overall, they sounded like a broken disk, they got back to me repeating the same script about 4 times which said that the orders were executed from my terminal...before closing the ticket! Pure Madness!!
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 5, 2019:
Dear Paloka,

Saxony, Germany,
Nov 29, 2019,

Can refer and trust

I've been using this broker since 2018 now and it's all fine. Already deposited around 20k € and withdrew nearly 4k €. All is working correctly, although their payment methods are sometimes changing. But I'm prepared for this now, using Skrill, which is also working pretty good and fast for deposits and withdrawals..
Also I think Roboforex' bonus, vip and rebate program is pretty good. Support also always answers questions fast and good..

Recommend!

LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Oct 19, 2019,

ONE OF THE BEST FINANCIAL BROKERS IN THE WORLD

ONE OF THE GREATEST BROKERS IN THE WORLD. REAL ECN ACCOUNT, WITH VERY LOW SPREADS, EXCELLENT VARIETY OF INVESTMENT INSTRUMENTS, GREAT POSSIBILITY OF LEVERAGE, VARIETY OF WAYS OF DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWALS, SPECTACULAR LIVE SUPPORT., EXCELLENT REGULATION...
paris, France,
Oct 15, 2019,

Bad customer service when it comes to withdrawals

I'm having a pretty bad time with this broker. I have now three withdrawal requests unpreocessed in the row. What is the most astonishing is that these are smal amounts, 15, 20 and 25 dollars. I don't know what it will be when I will try to withdraw bigger amounts. Roboforex is quick to process registrations and deposits. But when it comes to withdrawals, they are are not responsive at all. It is very bizzare .....
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Dear, maodo.

Unfortunately, your comment contains no data to back up your claims, which is required for handling them. In case of any specific problems, contact our Live Support in any way that is convenient for you (email to info@roboforex.com, write a ticket in your Members Area, by phone)