RoboForex Review

RoboMarkets Ltd

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · RoboForex.com  · Is this your company?

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com.
RoboForex Ltd is an international broker regulated by the IFSC, license No. IFSC/60/271/TS.
RoboMarkets Ltd (ex. RoboForex (CY) Ltd) is a European broker regulated by the CySEC, license No. 191/13.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2009
Address: 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@roboforex.com, +65 3158 8389
Regulators: IFSC #000138/107
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, WebTrader, Mobile Trader, R Trader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

Mo,
Apr 10, 2020,

Awful Spreads on EURUSD

Awful awful awful spreads. The broker will do anything to ensure you hit stop loss. They PAD with the Spreads a lot! Warning stay away.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Apr 15, 2020:
Dear Mo,
Please contact the support services from your account via ticket with the detailed questions that you've on your mind.

vienna, Austria,
Apr 3, 2020,

Don't even think about think about it....

Roboforex has been the worse all-round user experience I have has thus far and I come from Johannesburg South Africa where service delivery is non-existent, daily loadshedding and black economic development is a real thing. These people make Jacob Zuma and the ANC look like Jesus.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Apr 6, 2020:
Dear jacot.
Your message contains no data, which is required for a closer study. In case of any complaints against our Company’s operations and activities, contact our Live Support in any way that is convenient for you (email to info@roboforex.com, write a ticket in your Members Area or via by phone).

pretoria, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2020,

bad

i tried withdrawing with my visa credit card on roboforex now it has cancelled my withdrawal and it say failed, so my balance is now less. you guys are scammers

Reply by Manager RF submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Dear aceroyalsa.
Your message contains no data, which is required for a closer study.
Please, on this issue contact our Payments Department by writing a ticket in your Members Area at https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/

Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 19, 2020,

Help for withdrawals

224/5000
request ID 7454702. I have been waiting for my withdrawal request since last night. I reported it to be urgent. Nobody makes a comeback. What's going on? Why is my withdrawal request not fulfilled? Please help me.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Mar 23, 2020:
Dear zihni.

bari, Italy,
Mar 19, 2020,

Transfer deposit 2000 € not arrived on account 5013193

I made a transfer on 13 03 2020, of 2000 € to my account 5013193 ... I opened 3 tickets with the image of the transfer, to date nothing has arrived and no one has answered me ... bad image of the company up to this moment . I will update the situation day after day ..

Mar 18, 2020 - 2 Stars I deposited € 2000 by bank transfer and still have not arrived, very slow assistance, I have sent proof of payment with ticket, but they still cannot resolve ... my account is 5013193 pro standard 2 ...

Reply by Manager RF submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Maurizio77

Money received and funds have been added into your account.

In case you still have questions on the issue, write another ticket.

pretoria, South Africa,
Mar 10, 2020,

withdrawal problems

They have a terrible system of withdrawal , its been 5 days now with out my withdrawal in my bank card. with other brokers which have the same withdrawal conditions as them , it only take two days... am still waiting for it even now , everything is okay but their withdrawal system is bad

Reply by Manager RF submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear flipperfx.
According to the data from the acquiring bank, funds are on your bank side. The time of deposit depends on your bank side as well. If you didn't get funds yet to your card, please contact the Payment department through ticket and the manager will provide you the ARN code of transfer. With this code you can contact the representative of the bank and solve the issue.

hoorn, Netherlands,
Mar 4, 2020,

Roboforex has always a reason not to pay a withdraw!

I did withdrawing with my credit card (visa) from my trading account from Roboforex. This Visa Card is simply approved and verified by Roboforex. And yet they know how to find a reason to refuse the withdrawal."Please make new bank card authorization via method Visa/MasterCard and create another withdrawal request. " 14 day's urlier i did the same. I did complain at the support but they did not respond.
Because roboforex has unfairly cancled my withdraw.
I have to pay commision because its a day later.
Now I have to wait 2 weeks. But then they have the same excuus.
Roboforex is not interested in any complaints. They don't take the clients seriously at all.
I first placed the complaint with them, so neat. but they are not at all neat.

Reply by Manager RF submitted Mar 6, 2020:
Dear Robert40,
Your application for withdrawal No. 7290906 has been fulfilled; your funds have been transferred to the payment details you specified.

Date: 2020-03-05 11:03:05

Runtime: 1h 45m

Botswana, Botswana,
Jan 18, 2020,

Liars and scam

I won the trading competition called trade day ,I tried to withdraw the profit that I made but they wouldn't allow it
Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 20, 2020:
Dear Theetef,

Could you provide your account number? We need to check the information you provided.

Cape town, South Africa,
Jan 9, 2020,

Messed up scammers that steals money from your bank account

Please beware u deposit over R5000 in this company to trial them for the first time I made profit of over R6000 ,roboforex said if I want to withdraw my money without trading a 100standard lots( lot size required to trade with there bonus before you can get your deposit and profits) I had to pay them from my profits over R2000 to get my money loosen, the worse part is I never received any.of my money and this broker is so f***ed up sneaky they debited my bank account with the amount that u put threw for withdrawal. Now my bank (Absa) couldn't even reverse it because roboforex is such scam artist that they put it threw as a online purchase done by me. When depositing you put in your card details they take that and debit you account. This is so scary 5k has been stolen straight out of my bank account. I had to block my card and get a new one in order to ensure that it doesn't happen again. Please pls stay away from them I never got my withdrawal in total roboforex is withholding my 8k and stole from my bank account ...this is elite scammers if you continue to scam ppl from their hard earn money ,Every dog geta his day

None of the customer support can answer me n the phone line has been busy since this morning.

Plz stay away. I am shaken this ppl could scratch I'm my personal bank account. One u deposit money with ur card its fine for it you will never see a cent.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Jan 14, 2020:
Dear yushra17_mani.
Please note that as we mentioned in ticket 797164 and we are still waiting for your reply, RoboForex Ltd. does not have access to your bank account and cannot make any financial operations to/from your bank account. Please provide us a screenshot form your online banking showing this transaction for further investigation.
As for withdrawals, there are no restrictions from payment department.

punjab, Pakistan,
Jan 1, 2020,

Quality Broker

I am working with roboforex since 2016 and I find 'ROBOFOREX' is an honest broker. I never face any kind of problem.quick withdrawals even on holiday as well. Please dont miss guide the traders. 100% recommended.

Is Roboforex a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if RoboForex is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7374/roboforex-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Robo Forex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/roboforex.

How do I get Roboforex bonus?

RoboForex offers a welcome bonus. To receive this bonus:

• Open an account. Bonus funds are available for cent and standard MT4/MT5-based accounts with USD or EUR as a base currency.
  • Verify your account. Pass the simple verification procedure of your identity, address, and phone number in your Members Area.
  • Deposit funds to your account. Deposit at least 10 USD to your account via a bank card.

Does RoboForex allow scalping?

RoboForex allows scalping as well as news trading and expert advisor trading.

Is RoboForex a market maker?

RoboForex combines 2 business models, market maker and Straight Through Processing (STP).

• Market Maker model applies to all cent accounts. That is RoboForex Ltd serves as a market maker, i.e. the other party of the transaction. This is due to the terms of the liquidity provider, which does not allow transactions fewer than some specific volume.
  • STP models applies to all standard and ECN accounts. That is RoboForex applies the STP technology through a bridge connected to a liquidity provider. All transactions that exceed 0.01 lot (1,000 units) are sent to the bridge and then to the liquidity provider. RoboForex receives a part of the spread from each transaction.