RoboForex Review

RoboMarkets Ltd

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · RoboForex.com  · Is this your company?

RoboForex is a forex broker. Robo Forex offers the MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and cTrader forex online trading top platforms. RoboForex.com offers over 30 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

RoboForex
Related websites include RoboMarkets.com.
RoboForex Ltd is an international broker regulated by the IFSC, license No. IFSC/60/271/TS.
RoboMarkets Ltd (ex. RoboForex (CY) Ltd) is a European broker regulated by the CySEC, license No. 191/13.

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2009
Address: 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@roboforex.com, +65 3158 8389
Regulators: IFSC #000138/107
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, WebTrader, Mobile Trader, R Trader
CFD: (60+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, ePayments, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySec, Poli, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of RoboForex.com on our forum

RoboForex.com profile provided by Manager RF Song, Jun 12, 2013

FSP (New Zealand), 246525

Website available in

English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian

Minimum Deposit

No minimum deposit for all types of accounts

Support methods

Web form

Trading server time zone

EET

VPS for traders

Free for deposits greater than $300.

Rebates per 1 std. lot

$1-3

Special notes

Swap-free (Islamic) accounts involve paying commission of $5-20 per one standard lot.

geoffrey,
kenya, Kenya,
May 21, 2017,

i opened an account 5214943 with them and received the welcome $44 bonus and all attempts of withdrawing profits were rejected without a reason until finally they cancelled my bonus and all profits still without reason, exercise caution when dealing with this broker

Northern Marianas, USA,
Dec 18, 2019,

Did not receive my withdrawal

I withdrew from my account using bitcoin and it's been over 1 month and I still have not received my funds.
Reply by Manager RF submitted Dec 20, 2019:
Dear Ikemanglona,

Could you provide your account number? We need to check the information you provided.

li.ming,
shanghai, China,
Nov 21, 2013,

Since 2008, I Trader with them, fast execution, fast withdrawals, low spreads, you can ask for more?

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. Roboforex.com was does not appear to have been an active website in 2008 or 2009.

Jul 11, 2019,

Tested and trusted

For all I have gained trading with this broker I think it's high time I make some honest review. I created account here just to post this and make others understand about this broker.

It's sad to see some bad review about this broker, I don't know if it's other brokers are posting bad about this broker because this is my over 3years with this broker and I must say there is no better broker out there than Roboforex.

I felt that for the best experience I have gotten with this broker, the best thing to do is to give back to them is an honest review. I have been a benificiary from their forum bonus before it was stopped and it opened doors for me to try and understand this broker.

Withdrawals are instant
Support are helpful
Roboforex don't give nonsense excuses for not paying withdrawals like some bad brokers out there
Executions are fast
Various means for deposit and withdrawals

When it comes to deposit bonus please ensure you read the rules and see if you can work with such bonus otherwise choose simple deposit.

I bet that no sincere trader that wouldn't enjoy this broker. Last year they won the award of been the safest broker and that is what you will see and believe.

This is the best broker you can invest and keep your eyes closed that your money is safe. I want to say thank you Roboforex and you guys should continue this path of greatness. Since I started trading with you guys, you made me not reason about looking for another broker. I wish your forum offer was not stopped but still you such an amazing broker. Thank you once again.
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 7, 2018,

scam brokers dont lose money

robo forex just want loser user
i make 400% in my account in 1 hour from 1000 to 5500
brokerage department disapled all my accounts
and revoked all my deals and block my login to my member area
i have proof for my account before and after
if you need i will attchement
it is just scam broker dont lose your money
Reply by Manager RF submitted Oct 18, 2018:
Dear na4444.
Please specify your account number.

Manager RF,
, Russian Federation,
Mar 11, 2013,

Dear vovica.

We are sorry it took us so much time to consider the question you asked in Live Chat. We've already taken measures to avoid such situations in the future. The information on the NZDCHF instrument, which you provided, wasn't sufficient for us to solve your problem. We'd like to offer you to send your claim to our Live Support using the ticket system, or in any other way which is more convenient for you.

Sincerely, RoboForex

Masood Hussain,
Multan, Pakistan,
Jun 15, 2016,

i am here to dicuss about a broker robofx .. this broker is worst broker i have seen they have eaten my profit and my own investment as well
i deposit 3k and i earned 6k
but now this broker is not giving me not my profit not my deposit back
.. its been few days now and i am still waiting for withdrawal .. this slugish and dishonnest broker transfered my funds in someone else account and now saying that we cant do anything .. even they dont have any regulation so i can claim my funds back .. i have never seen this kind of bad brokrage .. they have eaten my funds in front of me and now they are just giving me lame excuses .
the thing is i cant do anything i dont know where to go and have my funds back .. i am writing here for other peoples .please do not conduct business with robo forex this broker is scam broker they just want deposit they wont give any withdrawal if you r making money with them

Reply by Manager RF submitted Jun 16, 2016:
Dear masood. The funds were transferred to your account 2774725. This info can always be found in the commentary of the balance operation. Please avoid spreading false and misleading statements about the company. Sincerely, RoboForex
Thailand,
Mar 21, 2017,

Where is my 5 pip

I'm using Ctrader Cmirror to try coppy scalping signal with their ctrader pro ECN/NDD account

What I found is When a signal provider close their trade with 5 pip profit. I got non, and when i check in history my chart never go to that 5 pip away, I know about a server delay and slippage but not even after 5 minuet did my chart move away for 5 pip. So What wrong here ? is It because this broker manipulate chart ? or their broker not suitable for scalping ? then which Broker can I turn to ?

Reply by Manager RF submitted Mar 24, 2017:
Dear Nightclawer6679,

Please send a ticket for Brokerage Department from your Members' Area specifying your account ID and the ID of a deal which your question is related to.

Sincerely, RoboForex
Manager RF ,
, Russian Federation,
Feb 28, 2013,

Dear Client!

We'd like to ask you to give us some proofs supporting your claims, which are presented here. Your account balance is always available in the trading terminal and your Live Account. All email messages of our clients are always answered by our managers and specialists.

Manager RF,
, New Zealand,
Sep 23, 2013,

This situation has happened because of the problem with a client's wallet. The problem was not on our side: the client's funds did not reach us and the payment system returned the money to the customer as soon as possible.

Is Roboforex a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if RoboForex is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7374/roboforex-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Robo Forex community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/roboforex.

How do I get Roboforex bonus?

RoboForex offers a welcome bonus. To receive this bonus:

• Open an account. Bonus funds are available for cent and standard MT4/MT5-based accounts with USD or EUR as a base currency.
  • Verify your account. Pass the simple verification procedure of your identity, address, and phone number in your Members Area.
  • Deposit funds to your account. Deposit at least 10 USD to your account via a bank card.

Does RoboForex allow scalping?

RoboForex allows scalping as well as news trading and expert advisor trading.

Is RoboForex a market maker?

RoboForex combines 2 business models, market maker and Straight Through Processing (STP).

• Market Maker model applies to all cent accounts. That is RoboForex Ltd serves as a market maker, i.e. the other party of the transaction. This is due to the terms of the liquidity provider, which does not allow transactions fewer than some specific volume.
  • STP models applies to all standard and ECN accounts. That is RoboForex applies the STP technology through a bridge connected to a liquidity provider. All transactions that exceed 0.01 lot (1,000 units) are sent to the bridge and then to the liquidity provider. RoboForex receives a part of the spread from each transaction.