AFXCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

Join live discussion of AFXCapital.com on our forum

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jan 1, 2018,

this bad broker closed our pending orders today even market is close today on 01/01/2018 and Also Spread 800 to 900 points never seen before in my life this type of scame
Medan, Indonesia,
Jan 21, 2017,

I've been trading with STOFS for 3 months, all trades executed nicely with a very good (nice ping) responsive server, i trade from Indonesia, rebate always paid on time thru cashbackforex (Thank you Denis!) , excellent customer service also!
Panama, Panama,
Oct 5, 2016,

Insufficient attention to money managers

Hi everyone,

I created a PAMM account in AFX Capital (Super Trading Online) to trade on my customer's behalf. My customers were fairly treated and withdrawals executed. However, I never ever got paid the performance fee or the rebates we had agreed. I gave up now. About 3k or so. Beware.

Thanks
Jul 26, 2016,

Great spreads and comms.
Use these guys and activtrades.
Both been real good.
At least with FCA broker your deposit is safe.
I use a mix of scalping and long term trading.
Recommended.
Madrid, Spain,
Jul 5, 2016,

One of the better ones I have found.
the DMA account is best.
Have tried Ironfx, easytrade, hotforex....didnt like them much.
Have used them now over 4 months, never a bad fill or trade rejection.
Much, much better than I expected.
I have done scalping, etc, and made lots of withdrawals, no questions asked.
Stoke On trent, United Kingdom,
Jun 27, 2016,

Hi,
I use the UK version, SuperTradingOnline.
Amazing spreads and conditions.
Fast withdrawals.
used FXCM and Gain in past, this much better service.
Happy to recommend.
, Hong Kong,
Jun 28, 2015,

SCAMMER!!
My account balance was USD163166 and I made a withdrawal request of USD118000 on 22/09/2014. But AFX hold up the money with excuses of account investigation. After 5 months, they informed me my trading activity was suspicious without any substantive evidence, and eliminated all profits I made. I’ve never committed any dishonest trading activities. AFX was fabricating fact to reject funding me.
, Australia,
Jun 8, 2015,

They are a bucketshop scammer. I honestly do no know how they make legitimate money. They are owned by an Italian Scam artist who is a smooth talker and thinks he is a big shot. Dont put your money with them, they will take the otherside of your trade and manipluate your fills.

They also got in truble with CYSEC once. Take my warning message and keep away from these Italian mobsters.
, Australia,
Apr 27, 2015,

They are just another rubbish market maker broker out of Cyprus. They dont hedge their clients deals and are pure B book. Their motive is to prifit from your losses. I dont believe any of the garbage reviews here, lets just says this broker is an insignificant bit player, go for the likes of FXPro instead.

My advice is to stay well away or get scammed like I did.
, Singapore,
Mar 10, 2015,

I had accounts with more then 20 brokers over 7 years of fx trading, now left 7. The support service from AFX Capital tops all. There were few instances issues resolved outside Cyprus office hours when trading accounts required instant attention due to market condition. I have 14 trading accounts with them always on smooth run. Mr Pencho, Head of Client Relations Department is approachable, friendly and efficient. I told him that he has "spoiled" the fx service market (Hard to imagine who can match him) , hehehe. Excellent service AFX.