FxRebateGurus.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Join live discussion of FxRebateGurus.com on our forum

Brampton, Canada,
Nov 25, 2013,

I have been with Fx Rebate Gurus for a while. I've been using their Interac payment option for rebates. That works great for me, they convert to CAD on th e day of transfer so it is money in my bank account I can use right away.

Anothe thing I want to mention which is actually why I came to leave a feedback. Fx Rebate Gurus not only pays rebates they also assisted me with a forex broker issue I had, they helped me mediate the problem, it was a simple thing but the broker(IBFX) was not responsive to me, when I emailed support of Fx Rebate Gurus, they got in touch with IBFX on my behalf and the issue was fixed within a few days.

I highly recommed these guys to any Canadians.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 13, 2013,

Highly recommended. Used them as my introducing broker for Pepperstone over a year ago and they have been great. When there was a mix-up over my account number (my fault) they went the extra mile to sort it out.
Hamburg, Germany,
Mar 26, 2013,

Very good service! Fast response to emails, they pay on time as promised! THX!
Wien, Austria,
Oct 22, 2012,

I've been doing business with RebateGurus for a long time, all payments are prompt and customer service is very responsive. I trade a lot so my rebates are sizable and it's really worth it, previously i was trading with the same broker(FXCM) and wasn't getting rebates but now with the rebate deal I make anywhere from 100 to 300-400 extra per month depending on my volume.
Aug 14, 2012,

I am delighted with my returns from FxRebateGurus. It is a nice monthly income and I don't have to ask for it. It arrives in my PayPal account regularly to offset various monthly expenses. Highly recommended. Very ethical people.
Toronto, Canada,
May 1, 2012,

Thank you Jerome for your comments regarding Interac payments in Canada.

Just wanted to clarify regarding Interac payments for Canadian customers. We do not charge any fees for Interac, there is a fee that we pay on our end but we do not pass it to the end user. The only thing is the exchange rate(USD/CAD). When sending Interac payments, clients' rebate balance which is in USD is converted to CAD, the exchange rate is out of our control(we convert USD to CAD on the day of Interac payment)
, Canada,
Apr 4, 2012,

Excellent service.
interact payment is great for canadian's customers. the cost of a transfer is low like nothing.
the rebates are great, with aaafx (and zulutrade) this is a winner solution!
Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 14, 2012,

Nice people who send you money regularly and reliably. What more could you ask for?
Utah, USA,
Mar 13, 2012,

Been with FX Rebate Gurus for several months. EXCELLENT. (1) They went out of their way to make sure that I received my first payment. (2) Alex is the owner and I was able to chat with him directly when setting up my account. (3) I get regular statements with my balance in my email.
Bulgaria,
Jul 20, 2011,

I use FxRebateGurus for a few months, since April this year. Rebates come every month, I use moneybookers.

I recommend this service to everyone. Support is very friendly and quick to respond, they even help when you want to choose a forex broker