ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 17, 2018
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

Toronto, Canada,
Aug 14, 2018,

Very happy

I am happy with my time spent using Forex Steam. The light version of this affordable EA package is extremely good. It's a great starter robot for traders looking ot dip their feet in the mrket for the first time.
Idaho, USA,
Aug 11, 2018,

Some wins but not a sustainable trading system

I have run ForexSteam on a live account and several demos for the last 5 months (EUR/USD 5 min) with various settings. While the EA does produce wins, and has some nice streaks, when it hits the recommended stop loss it wipes out the profit from 9 wins. This would be fine if it hit the SL as infrequently as ForexSteam and their collaborator ForexRobotNation claim (and represent in their posted live results), but unfortunately it hits the SL much more often. I trade very conservatively around the news and other economic factors, and still have many losing trades that aren't in their live results. This is part of a lack of transparency and honesty that I feel the product team lacks. They do not seem committed to the customer, in that their support has been less than helpful and the members area of their website and users manuals contain a lot of outdated information. The robust discussion of the product on ForexRobotNation does not include any posted negative remarks (I can personally attest to this), and is primarily made up of a few users singing the praises of the EA and newbies fishing for clues as to how to be successful. If you look closely, you'll notice that most of the posters that are high on the product disappear from the boards quickly.

In my experience, while the EA may be profitable in the short term, it will take accelerated losses over time, making it an overall loser.
South Africa,
Aug 10, 2018,

EA making huge losses

i have bought the ea a week ago and struggled to get it going. in the beginning it work well for a couple of days but then it started to open trades with huge lot sizes and without stop losses or taking profits. Made huge losses. i have contacted desk support but they try find any excuses. hope someone else can help me but desk support is not assisting
moscow, Russian Federation (Really the offices of Forex Steam in Canada),
Aug 1, 2018,

good code, good logic (and a fake review from the offices of Forex Steam)

i am happy with service for steam ea in 4 month, i ask to check code and they show me, code very good, i am code as well in mql4. good code, good logic.
4 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Russia.  It came from the same location in Canada used by the representative of Forex Steam and Forex Fury.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Arizona, USA,
Jul 23, 2018,

long winning streaks

Steam is a really good EA. I'm a long time trader who knows a thing or two about the markets. When I first set it up I ran into a couple hiccups, with setting the lot size wrong, and having to disable the news filter because it didn't want to work with my broker. BUT after getting together with support, they helped me out, showed me what I was missing and I've had nothing but large winning streaks since.
Jul 2, 2018,

Losing streak 2018

Ok this robot is now on a complete account wipe out streak I feel I have now lost at least a k on my account.

And yet they are only showing 1 loss I try putting review on Forex Robot nation but it won’t be published I have it running on numerous accounts all showing the same is there something wrong on my end or the robots please assist

Thanks Daniel

Mar 23, 2018 - 1 Star Ok update from my last review FOREX STEAM has lost my profits its turned for the worst i am now worried every-time it places a trade as each time its kill the account.

Started out fantastic as my last review but now its just gone the opposite i have emailed the team but never a reply to see if things could be set better.

i have a my fx book account with the history im using ic markets ecn

would love the steam team to help get things back on track

Here is a link to the myyfx book https://www.myfxbook.com/members/14037334/forex-steam-light-version-v/2224446

Mar 3, 2018 - 5 Stars Hi I need help the robot has stopped trading and every mt4 I have running the lot sizes are not auto calculating and no trades since this has happened

How do I get support for this other than that a really great profitable robot

Thanks Daniel

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Apr 27, 2018 The EA is performing well under current market conditions. For support, please email support. This is a review website, not a support website.
japan, Japan,
Jun 25, 2018,

happy

i m good happy with forexsteam, now and for som time. i am not good english but i am good trader, and i trade well wit steam light vers9. this easy to use and work well. sometime lose but my accont always up at end of month and even more end of year. work good, long term not short.
Southampton, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2018,

Can anyone help me. As I have brought forex steam. This robot as not trading once. By looking at you guys reviews, I can tell I’m doing something wrong... as 99% of you have your robot to work .. I’ve contacted the support line ... but haven’t heard nothing for 2 days.
Please can some one help me.
new york, USA,
Jun 4, 2018,

logical strategy

I am happy with this product for a few different reasons.

1. It is a logical strategy.
2. It is a low risk system.
3. It is easy to set up.

The first two are the most imporant to me. I want something I can trust, and I can def trust steam ea. It only opens 1 trade at a time which is why it's low risk, and it's easy to use. I just run it, and step away, it does all the trading.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 4, 2018,

Is it exactly good ?

Seriously, anyone here could gain any profit from this EAs ?
First time I ran, it seems going well until now everything looks terrify ?
Or should I stop run these days. ; ______;