ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 16, 2018
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

Munich, Germany,
May 25, 2016,

The Steam ea is a nice addition to my MT4. I started with fapturbo 6 months ago and I didn't like it at all so I tried a few different EAs. I have ended with steam light and I am glad that I found it. Very good piece of equipment.
Washington, USA,
May 20, 2016,

All I can ask for is an EA that wins and Steam does that consistently. I would recommend to all traders. Seems over time they have made this very good as they told me they've been in the market over 5 years.

2013-08-23 No Rating I just started using Steam Forex. I had trouble setting up a remote connection. I had Steam Forex support help me and in seconds it was fixed and I am now up and running. Great Job support. thanks.
Toronto, Canada,
May 5, 2016,

Steam light is a perfect trading robot. It scalps 10 pip wins with regularity and uses a pip retrace function that keeps the win loss ratio in the favor of the trader. Very good.
Arizona, USA,
Apr 29, 2016,

system working good for me so far. I've been reading a lot of reviews before buying and I'm happy I went with my gut.

Winning a lot of trades using steam light which I think is the trick.
BC, Canada,
Apr 25, 2016,

Steam is a great software if used correctly. I had to contact support to make sure I was using the right verison.

Then they told me to use the light version and my account is growing fast ever since.
, USA,
Apr 20, 2016,

WARNING!! Forex Steam offers no refund!!
I purchased assuming they had a refund policy.
The EA placed a few good trades & then all losers.
Does not trade as advertised. I would call it a SCAM.
Also question all of these positive reviews.
Houston, USA,
Apr 14, 2016,

Forex steam continues to impress me. I've used a laundry list of Forex robots over the past 5 years and I've really never found one as consistent as this. The light version really understands market movements even pedants and I do in my personal trading I must say. It's been 6 months and I really don't have a single complaint.
Apr 1, 2016,

Steam has been very impressive for me through the month of March. It's performing just as I hoped but I never expected it to do this well.

I'm crossing my fingers that this keeps up and I think it will.
Torreón, Mexico,
Mar 22, 2016,

I have had a very positive experience with Forex steam so far. I've been using this software for 3 weeks and I've one every single trade. The support team has really helped me set the system up because my knowledge of Forex was not good before this and I wasn't sure what empty for is and how I would use it.

All in all I think steam is the type of system that I've been looking for.
BC, Canada,
Mar 18, 2016,

Steam is an excellent system. The news filter feature has saved me on multiple occasions and I've won consistently for 4 months.

I would say that I'm a success story thanks to this ea.