ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 16, 2018
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

Jul 2, 2018,

Losing streak 2018

Ok this robot is now on a complete account wipe out streak I feel I have now lost at least a k on my account.

And yet they are only showing 1 loss I try putting review on Forex Robot nation but it won’t be published I have it running on numerous accounts all showing the same is there something wrong on my end or the robots please assist

Thanks Daniel

Mar 23, 2018 - 1 Star Ok update from my last review FOREX STEAM has lost my profits its turned for the worst i am now worried every-time it places a trade as each time its kill the account.

Started out fantastic as my last review but now its just gone the opposite i have emailed the team but never a reply to see if things could be set better.

i have a my fx book account with the history im using ic markets ecn

would love the steam team to help get things back on track

Here is a link to the myyfx book https://www.myfxbook.com/members/14037334/forex-steam-light-version-v/2224446

Mar 3, 2018 - 5 Stars Hi I need help the robot has stopped trading and every mt4 I have running the lot sizes are not auto calculating and no trades since this has happened

How do I get support for this other than that a really great profitable robot

Thanks Daniel

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Apr 27, 2018 The EA is performing well under current market conditions. For support, please email support. This is a review website, not a support website.
japan, Japan,
Jun 25, 2018,

happy

i m good happy with forexsteam, now and for som time. i am not good english but i am good trader, and i trade well wit steam light vers9. this easy to use and work well. sometime lose but my accont always up at end of month and even more end of year. work good, long term not short.
Southampton, United Kingdom,
Jun 14, 2018,

Can anyone help me. As I have brought forex steam. This robot as not trading once. By looking at you guys reviews, I can tell I’m doing something wrong... as 99% of you have your robot to work .. I’ve contacted the support line ... but haven’t heard nothing for 2 days.
Please can some one help me.
new york, USA,

logical strategy

I am happy with this product for a few different reasons.

1. It is a logical strategy.
2. It is a low risk system.
3. It is easy to set up.

The first two are the most imporant to me. I want something I can trust, and I can def trust steam ea. It only opens 1 trade at a time which is why it's low risk, and it's easy to use. I just run it, and step away, it does all the trading.
Bangkok, Thailand,

Is it exactly good ?

Seriously, anyone here could gain any profit from this EAs ?
First time I ran, it seems going well until now everything looks terrify ?
Or should I stop run these days. ; ______;
Cant find any profit
Jun 4, 2018,

Loses more than it makes

I have been trying to use ForexSteam for over a year now, and it does have runs of winning trades, however, it also loses. A lot!

I get many 90 pip losses, yet strangely, if you look at the 'official' MT4Live account history, there hasn't been a 90-pip loss since 2015...I'm sorry, but there's no way that Steam is that good.

Also, MT4Live stats aren't worth anything - they can easily be manipulated, and I believe that ForexSteam omit the losing trades on purpose. I have a number of associates and we have all banded together to test Steam over a period of months, using a variety of brokers, and we all encountered the same losing trades but, surprise, surprise, the MT4Live results don't show them!
changwon, Korea, Republic of,
May 24, 2018,

long term winner

effective long term trader, when used in short stints may not seem good , but longer you use it better it gets. ive had losing months, but ive had way more winn months. i have put this together with other eas and it always outperforms in long term. dont judge the robot by small sample size.
South Korea, Korea, Republic of,
May 1, 2018,

Set up properly for good result

The Steam EA when used properly, is a very good system. Running the default settings, I had oome minor issue, but the support fixed me up and now I'm winning most trade.

I want a few more trade, but it well out perform what I payd for it.
Norway,
Jan 31, 2018,

only buy from real site

do not mak the same mistake that i did. i purchased steam from ebay 6 month ago and it lost a lot of trades. then i emailed support, and they told me i bought illegal version, that isn't even actually forex steam.

apparently there are quite a few fake vendors of this product, and if it's not ordered from official website you can be using wrong version.

since i signed with real version, my winning percentage is 95% and the scalping strategy is very effective. im looking into modifying the times i trade so that i only trade when range market is in effect. then i can win even more, ive seen many tradders talk about this.
Jan 23, 2018,

It is very unusual that you guys still dont realise that the owner of "FOREX STEAM EA" and "FOREX FURY EA" owned by forexrobotnation.com . That is why they refused to approve negative reviews on their website, read more about fury you will see the developer strictly said "HE USED TO REFER CUSTOMERS TO A COMPANY BEFORE THEY DEVELOPED THEIRS " this is forexrobotnation talking about its story why they developed their own ea. The people advertising "FOREX STEAM" is forexrobotnation.com dont you even ask why ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIRdxubri1c you will see it on that video advertised by robotnation, a genuine reviewing company no matter what will not be an advertiser the best they do is recommend . So whatever review you get from other ea in robot nation is likely genuine but dont expect them to chose those ea over their own product IT IS SIMPLY SURVIVAL OF THE FITEST get used to it everyone .
Reply by Forex Steam submitted Jan 26, 2018:
This is not a review of our product. Our product is promoted and ranked as one of the top EA's by over 60 different Forex websites. If you have an issue with a specific website, you can take it up with them or feel free to email us and we can forward your concerns to those affiliates.
Vancouver, Canada,
Jan 10, 2018,

Don't trust on their fake statements on their website

10pip TP vs 90pip SL !!!! one SL eats nine TP
Provider claims that it never hit the SL and it always closes wrong position in -20pip.
But it easily goes to -90 and hits the SL. It has happened several times for my account, I can provide you with my account history...... it ruined my account.
I even emailed them, asked them for any special point/setting, they were not helpful at all....
REALLY Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews!!!!!!!!!
Reply by Forex Steam submitted Jan 16, 2018:
We've seen many of our clients have issues throughout the holiday period. During this time, we warned our clients in the members area not to trade. In 2018, we are back to profitability and have updated our services through the DLL.

I recommend testing the software over a longer sample size, and having more productive conversations with support.
Breda, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2018,

My favorite

I revieew based on a few different factors, and each bring me to a 5 star rating. I look at quality of trade, quality of support, quality of strategy. Each very good, in more than one way, and not on its own. The way I use system is with Steam9 Light, EURUSD M5.

It's my favorite because it trades well, and enough trades too.
Moldova, Republic of,
Dec 29, 2017,

account up 124%

this ea is very helfpul to my daytrading career. i find it is strong and reliable, which are two things that i want. i dont always think i win but i win way more than loss, and it is smart in that money management built in. i take light version 9 and put on chart for 6 month, account up 124%.
Dec 25, 2017,

Steam, a Blessing

Steam is one of two three EA's that I run. Two are commercial, and one is a system that I've developed. Out of the three, Steam is the most consistent. I understand the tradelogic and can tell wha tit does and why it does it.

Ive recommended the EA to many of my family members, and it's been a blessing for us.
Indonesia,
Dec 13, 2017,

Bad

Many positive reviews including the one from forexrobotnation led me to buy this EA to my dissapointment , three conscutive losses , one winner, one in a drawdown after being put up in my VPS for 7 days.

Anyway my above comment is never published by the forexrobotnation admin in his review (full of praises and positive comment of course) :

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Dec 19, 2017:
If you are not having the desired results, like all of our other clients here, then contact support. It's possible you are running an old version, or need to adjust the settings.
L Grey, South Africa,
Nov 26, 2017,

Guys becareful buying this product. There are a number of false reviews on a number of sites that say they have reviewed the product. One huge issued they do not update their results sheet. A number of traders have complained that even though the running VPS they still getting different results some day really lucky to have a break even. Do your homework on this there is no money back return or linded MyFX results.
Reply by Forex Steam submitted Nov 30, 2017:
There are no issues with our software. The software is performing to expectations for thousands of active clients, and we've have been selling our services over 7 years.

If you are having problems, contact support and we will resolve them.
Calgary, Canada,
Aug 5, 2017,

HI Traders,

When I started using Forex Steam 9 last year I only trades EURUSD and I am not satisfied with the results, Last week I trades multiple currencies Eurusd, Gbpusd, Usdjpy, Usdcad ........and so on. It gives me tremendous profits but the DD is about 50%.

I can say that this EA has something to offer and the profit are limitless it does not stop trading and gaining. Just be careful with the DD its high, and I cant say for now that will crash my account sooner or later.

Jul 31, 2017 - 2 Stars I been using the Forex Steam V9 off and on for a year. I find the EA dumb, its always trade against the trend and loss. A real deposit drainage.

Feb 17, 2017 - 1 Star I been using this EA since December 2016 and honestly speaking there is more losses than profits this EA needs improvement. The indicator always trade against the trend, and suddenly sap your funds away.

Jan 20, 2017 - 1 Star Think twice if you want to buy this EA because of "NO REFUND POLICY". Just make sure you really need this EA or you will end up regret the you buy it.

Jan 20, 2017 - 2 Stars I buy Forex Steam 9 and run it on live account, for one week it trades 3 times only 2 win 1 loss which is not bad, but if want to profit more for this EA it requires a large deposit with small deposit its not advisable. I do not really recommend this EA.
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 3, 2017,

keep win

please I look for reason and always win. I use steam software most 4 month, I only lose on 3 trade and win over 40 trade.

I make small change to tp and sl because I read ppl do. so that help, and I test lot whihch I kno is smart. I will keep win.
Jul 26, 2017,

not as advertised

For what it's worth, I started with ForexSteam on Feb 25, 2017 I stopped the EA trading on Jul 23, 2017 and I've lost a little, <$20. From what I have seen there are some good trades then there will be a big drawdowns. I'm currently awaiting their support to help me. I will keep you posted as to my progress. If anyone wants to see my account detail trades (MT4 report), I'll be happy to send them.
Germany,
Jul 11, 2017,

NO WINS. ONLY LIOOSING MONEY.
THIS ARE NICE BANDITS.
ONLY AN NICY CUSTOMER SUPPORTWHOW STEAL YOUR MONEY
Peter Heiss
Reply by Forex Steam submitted Jul 14, 2017:
I believe there is something wrong with your setup. We've received over 60 emails from you, and there were consistently issues with wrong timeframe, wrong pair, wrong version. All elements that we've made clear in our guides and videos.

There are no issues with the software.

We will connect to your computer/vps and prove this to you, contact support.
Austin, TX, USA,
Jun 29, 2017,

Nice cautious strategy

It has worked well. Its strategy is to get a small handful of pips during the quieter hours of market trading.
Germany,
Apr 24, 2017,

The LIGHTV9 is a powerful trader. Just this morning it won 3 trades for me to start the week, but that's not why I review.

That helps.

I just think it's time to pay me forward some. I've earned and won, and I feel this deserves my respect now. 4 star for everything it does.

Dec 22, 2014 - 4 Stars This is a very nice software program. I teach finance and find Forex to be quite interesting. In so, I have a handful of my students using this software in competition. I will monitor to see who can come up with the best settings and at the end of the semester I'll reward the winner. Maybe I'll post the settings here if you are all lucky!
Poland,
Apr 18, 2017,

The steam sistem is a very effektiv robot. I see some bad review here and I ask support what. They show people try and sell fake version online with same name and say if you buy from some fake Steam then you will lose. So be careful you don't buy from a bad person. I bought direkt from steam and I get very good success with real version.
Philippines,
Mar 29, 2017,

This is a nicer system.

I used this Steam Light Version 9 now for 6 month in a row. It is a very winning system.

I hope ot use for much longer too.
Belgium,
Feb 19, 2017,

There are two versions of Steam but I only like one of them. The version that is most effektiv is the Light version. This seems to be very responsive and helfpuil to my account. Normal version too risky, so be careful.
Fes, Morocco,
Aug 4, 2016,

Forex steam is a big scam. first of all, it is a losing system. Second, if you lose your money with this ea in forex, they refuse to refund your money by which you purchased it. I used this ea for one week. it losed 90 pips in the first operation. I e-mailed them, they sent me a "preset" documents. I installed it as they recommanded. the ea executed an other operation and win 10 pips. After that, it executed other two operations and lose 90 pips each one. Finally, I asked to refund my money via paypal and they proposed to refund only 57 $ from 117.99. I refused expecting to refund all my money. unfortunately, after that paypal informed me they cannot do anything and I lost all my money; 118$ in this ea and more than 200$ in trading with it. Please stay away from this ea and save your money.
Nevada, USA,
Jul 18, 2016,

Forex Steam is a very good EA. I've been with the company for 4 of the 5 years they've been in existence. There have been good months and bad months but their team will always support the product and make market corrections where needed.
Jun 26, 2016,

I've been using Steam light for 6 months and I'm very happy. I obviously paused it during the Brexit stuff but I'll be back trading hopefully midway through this week.

Good stuff all around.
British Columbia , Canada,
Jun 14, 2016,

the basic approach this the light version uses is very nice. the strategy is similar to a scalping method i used when i first started trading.

that makes it easy to trust, and its worked consistently for me for 3 months. looks great so far.
May 27, 2016,

I have used Forex Steam with the default settings on my live account for one month. It was a great E.A. It'll not make you rich over night, but for the long term of investment, I believe Forex Steam will help me accomplish my dream goal. Keep up with the good work, Forex Steam support team.
Munich, Germany,
May 25, 2016,

The Steam ea is a nice addition to my MT4. I started with fapturbo 6 months ago and I didn't like it at all so I tried a few different EAs. I have ended with steam light and I am glad that I found it. Very good piece of equipment.
Washington, USA,
May 20, 2016,

All I can ask for is an EA that wins and Steam does that consistently. I would recommend to all traders. Seems over time they have made this very good as they told me they've been in the market over 5 years.

2013-08-23 No Rating I just started using Steam Forex. I had trouble setting up a remote connection. I had Steam Forex support help me and in seconds it was fixed and I am now up and running. Great Job support. thanks.
Toronto, Canada,
May 5, 2016,

Steam light is a perfect trading robot. It scalps 10 pip wins with regularity and uses a pip retrace function that keeps the win loss ratio in the favor of the trader. Very good.
Arizona, USA,
Apr 29, 2016,

system working good for me so far. I've been reading a lot of reviews before buying and I'm happy I went with my gut.

Winning a lot of trades using steam light which I think is the trick.
BC, Canada,
Apr 25, 2016,

Steam is a great software if used correctly. I had to contact support to make sure I was using the right verison.

Then they told me to use the light version and my account is growing fast ever since.
, USA,
Apr 20, 2016,

WARNING!! Forex Steam offers no refund!!
I purchased assuming they had a refund policy.
The EA placed a few good trades & then all losers.
Does not trade as advertised. I would call it a SCAM.
Also question all of these positive reviews.
Houston, USA,
Apr 14, 2016,

Forex steam continues to impress me. I've used a laundry list of Forex robots over the past 5 years and I've really never found one as consistent as this. The light version really understands market movements even pedants and I do in my personal trading I must say. It's been 6 months and I really don't have a single complaint.
Apr 1, 2016,

Steam has been very impressive for me through the month of March. It's performing just as I hoped but I never expected it to do this well.

I'm crossing my fingers that this keeps up and I think it will.
Torreón, Mexico,
Mar 22, 2016,

I have had a very positive experience with Forex steam so far. I've been using this software for 3 weeks and I've one every single trade. The support team has really helped me set the system up because my knowledge of Forex was not good before this and I wasn't sure what empty for is and how I would use it.

All in all I think steam is the type of system that I've been looking for.
BC, Canada,
Mar 18, 2016,

Steam is an excellent system. The news filter feature has saved me on multiple occasions and I've won consistently for 4 months.

I would say that I'm a success story thanks to this ea.
Durban, South Africa,
Mar 16, 2016,

The results on their website are fake

You can go look at the ticket numbers... look carefully and you will pick up patterns of consecutive numbers like 2 4 6 8 0 etc and ticket numbers are too close to each other. I saying within 5 hours the previous ticket number is 200 difference on last 3 digits.

Go check their times and price levels... they dont match market price at that specific time.

Absolute SCAM EA

Ask them to upload results to myfxbook.. THEY WONT !!!

SCAM ALERT !!! STAY AWAY !!!
Missouri, USA,
Mar 10, 2016,

Going great for me through three months.

I use light version of the EA.

Have it on 1 EURUSD M5 chart.

Account up 125%, looking good.
Lahore, Pakistan,
Feb 9, 2016,

put it on two charts...! on 1 chart tp is 7 and on 2nd tp is default
work awesome...!
Lille, France,
Feb 8, 2016,

Really enjoying the usage of the Steam robot. I like to say thank you to support staff for helping me setup and now I am doing very well for 6 month time. Bon happy customer.
Indiana, USA,
Feb 3, 2016,

I am thrilled with the performance of Forex Steam.

This is my first robot, which from what I hear makes me late to the party but I really feel like I've missed out on a lot considering how well I'm doing with Steam.
Tokyo, Japan,
Jan 5, 2016,

I am very happy with Forex Steam. In 2016 I want to practice with both versions and test new settings.

I have started by lowering the TP on both versions and through the holidays I was quite successful. I am going to continue with this strategy and use a 6 TP with the default SL on the light version. I have 23 wins in a row and I want to see how many I can get before I hit a retrace. I recommend this strategy to others as well.
Nesoddtangen, Norway,
Dec 3, 2015,

Very good robot with version light yes. I use now for 3 month on real account and make good return on investment.

I say this is favorite now, used to use fapturbo but not as good like steam.
England, United Kingdom,
Dec 2, 2015,

I've average a 94% winning ratio with Steam but I spent time discussing with the support team and making sure that I didn't make any steps along the way.

I liek this system because it's obviously not a 1 week and move on software. First month I had I lost but now I win every month for 8 straight. Don't buy this if you are looking to get rich quick, it's a steady grind but you will gain your accounts over time with it.
Tennessee, USA,
Nov 26, 2015,

Steam is an excellent software.

I use the out of the box settings for my success but I think I will try to make it even better by using the trailing stop feature. Been reading a lot about how to use trailing stop and I think it will work well with the light version if I adjust it the right way.
Nov 19, 2015,

I've been using this system for over two years and it's been a very consistent software for me. It's not the type of robot you use for three weeks and give up on.

There are winning months and losing months, the winning far outweigh the losing and that's the goal you should have as an investor.