Libertex review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

2.252 • 10 REVIEWS
Formerly ForexClub.biz also Libertex.com
Updated: Jan 22, 2023
Libertex.org (.com)

What is Libertex?

Libertex Group, founded in 1997, is a group of CFD brokers, consisting of Libertex.org and Libertex.com.

Libertex.org is operated by Forex Club Internation LLC (FCIL) and MAEX LIMITED, respectively registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and licensed by the Financial Services Commission, Mauritius. Libertex.com is operated by Indication Investments Ltd., a CySEC regulated company.

Libertex Group provides over 250 CFD instruments across Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Metals, ETFs, and Cryptocurrency categories.

Trading is available through the Libertex proprietary platform, MetaTrader4, and MetaTrader 5 platforms.

Please read Libertex Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Related sites include FxClub.com/FxClub.org, Libertex.com.

Established: 2012
Address: 10 Agiou Athanasiou, Ksenos building, 6th and 7th floor, Limassol, Cyprus, 4105, Cyprus
Contact: info@libertex.com, +357 22 025 100
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #158250 C1/GBL, SVGFSA #1277 LLC 2021
Prohibited countries: Show all >>
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, Libertex
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities, ETF

Trading Conditions

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), Skrill
2.252 • 10 REVIEWS

S
Portugal, Portugal,
Jan 22, 2023,

Money disappeared from my account

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
13h after I made a deposit of €1000, that same amount of money disappeared from my account. In the report hub, showed a completed refund of those €1000, although I never authorized it, I didn't received any notice, and I did NOT got my money back. I never shared any details of the account with anyone and even If someone else had logged in into my account, not only I would have received a warning, but also It's the company's responsibility to try help and fix the case. I have tried to contact Libertex MULTIPLE time different ways and I NEVER got a response back! Totally irresponsible and unethical attitude!
I
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Sep 28, 2021,

This broker is very bad

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
This Broker is very bad. More than 3 years as a customer and more than U $ D3000 deposited and I have 5 days waiting for a miserable resolution of U $ D50 of a transaction whose error was obviously from the Libertex platform. The agent who attends me (Mario) is 24 hours to respond, the "analytical support" to solve my case is more than 5 days to verify a clear error of the platform (it is not quantum physics, just look at the records of my operations in question ). Finally, I'm going to another Broker.

May 18, 2019 - 5 Stars I have been trading with them for a couple of years now, i had deposited U$D2000 (in small batches over the 2 years) and i kept losing cos i don´t care for the demo account, but finally i´m starting to get profitable.

i really like the platform´s interface and their customer service agents are always there to help you out. I made a couple of withdraws from Libertex to my Skrill account and from there to my local bank. From Libertex to Skrill the deposits were made instantly, and from my Skrill account to my local bank account it took 2-3 days, so it couldn´t be any faster to get my money.

So far, this broker is excellent IMO. Their multiplier system is awesome and their customer service is always there.

All these other losers who claims that they "stole" their money are just angry newbies who can´t trade for poop and then choose to blame the broker. "They kept asking me for documents before sending me money"... Are they stupid? Of course they need all the proper info before pay your winnings, that shows you that they care for all things legal and that´s always a good thing.

Don´t blame the broker, blame your lack of effective trading strategies.
Saxony, Germany,
Nov 28, 2019,

Be aware with the use of .com or .org

Hi guys,
You need to have a closer look on Libertex!
The .com version is the correct one (by Indication Investments Ltd.).
It seems that the .org version is a scammer's one (by TheForexClub).

I've been using the German version of Libertex.com (also as an iOS app) since 2017 without any problems. Money transfers and trading was always as it should be. The app is a bit slow though, but okay for long-term (esp. krypto) trading.

One of my German friends who lives and works in Dubai only got the .org version (for him the .com version doesn't show up on their internet).
So, he tried the .org version with $5k and now he's been running after his money since 2 months! They always blame his bank but his bank said it's all fine, but they never received a money transfer request by TheForexClub. He got $500 directly back from TheForexClub (from a bank account in Russia!) before after he complained a lot why the money wasn't sent (although the app was saying this). But now, after loads of complaints, those $5k are still missing. They sent him some transfer screenshots from a bank account in Kazahstan (!) and so on. But now he's trying to reach out to them via some international lawyers to get his money back from them. Fingers crossed he can manage to get his money back from The Forex Club (which is actually NOT Libertex (maybe it's only being used as a white label)!
Russian Federation,
Mar 21, 2019,

No complaints to the company.

Libertex is a Foreclub trading platform, I think. I'm trading on it right now. Very interesting and unusual platform with a beautiful design. I did not notice anything wrong with the company. Foreclub does not prevent traders from trading and gives profit. For several years I have never had any misunderstandings with them. I think misunderstandings occur in newcomers, because of their illiteracy.
Messanges, France,
Mar 15, 2019,

URGENT COMPLAINT !

Hello,

I have evidence that Libretex has practiced deceptive and unfair commercial practices for many on their French site in announce to be regulated AMF then this is not the case!

It cheats, because it is not regulated AMF, they propose a contract of "credit facility" which would be impossible with the French regulation.

I was fooled!
1) I would not have registered on their platform without French regulation
2) I lost 3600 € on their platform because of the "credit facility" which was not supposed to exist!

I ASK FOR A COMPENSATION! You have deceived thousands of French customers and the damage is expenetielle! For French law, your practice is punishable (in the criminal) by 300 000 € almond and 2 years of imprisonment + 20% of your turnover based on the last 3 years.

I said that I have already contacted Libertx on this point, without adequate response or compensation while the situation is VERY SERIOUS!

Best regards,
LAMARQUE Martin

Nov 15, 2018 - 1 Star Hello,

I am a particular trader and I have a very big problem with the general issue of fund protection and the incentive for big volume trading at Lirbertex.

It offers a "credit facility" to increase its initial margin in view of being able to open positions with a larger volume than that proposed by the ESMA regulations. It is a pass-through, which circumvents the rules, so that the private investor can invest more, without margin restriction. From my point of view, it is therefore a circumvention of regulations, and an incentive to trade, with always more (prohibited by the ESMA).

Example:
I have a margin available of 3118 €. I decided to open a risky position on the OR (maximum lever 1:20) and therefore with a maximum possible position volume of € 62,360.

However, the broker offers a solution of "credit facility" to inflate its available margin. In our example, we could have a credit facility of 4677 €:
That is 3118 € + 4677 € = 7,795 € with a lever of 1:20 and therefore a maximum possible position volume of 155,900 €!

155 900 corresponding to 3118 * 50! This leads to opening a position on the OR with a lever of 1:50 instead of 1:20 regulated by the ESMA.

It's absurd! I find it very very limited .. This is not legal or regulatory!

Bearing in mind that according to Article 40 (5) of Regulation (EU) No 600/2014: Article 2 (d) the supplier of CFDs does not offer the retail customer, directly or indirectly, a payment, a monetary or an excluded non-monetary benefit in connection with the marketing, distribution or sale of a CFD, other than gains on any CFDs provided; (...)

And according to Article 3: "It is prohibited to knowingly and voluntarily participate in activities the object or effect of which is to circumvent the requirements of Article 2, including by substituting for the supplier of CFDs."

I ask for compensation!

PS: You told me that you accepted your service, but it is not legal to have it offered to me without my request, and this service does not have regulations in the EU!

Sincerely and waiting to read you,
LAMARQUE Martin

Reply by FOREX CLUB submitted Nov 21, 2018 Unfortunately, we did not find your registration in fxclub.org/libertex.org. Perhaps your question relates to another Company from the Forex Club Group of Companies. We recommend you to contact the Customer service of that broker you are registered and trade in.

Sincerely, ForexClub.org