HappyForex.sk (.de) Review

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

HappyForex develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. HappyForex.sk's MT4 EAs include Happy Gold, Happy Forex, Happy Trend, Happy MartiGrid, Happy Way, Happy Algorithm Pro etc. for online currency trading. Some of the forex robots from HappyForex have been forward tested on live accounts by the Forex Peace Army,

HappyForex.sk (.de)

Shares partnership with AutomatedForexTradeSignals.com

Other websites of this company include HappyForex.de.

Performance tests

Happy Breakout -0.04 22.1 -0.897
Happy Trio Private +2.62 4.7 +12.949
ACM Manager Account 1 +1.28 27.6 +42.044
ACM Manager Account 2 +0.11 27.6 +3.102

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of HappyForex.sk (.de) on our forum

africa, South Africa,
Jul 27, 2020,

I'm not happy with the product

I just purchased the product only to fine out of the full package only happy gold ( which is was only tested on a demo account works) all the others don't.
I send them an email but they didn't reply, I'm still waiting

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Oct 28, 2019,

the happy forex team are great

they have issued all money back as they grantee and am thankful the happyforex company their support are great even they answer quickly

Oct 26, 2019 - 1 Star i have bought their EAs 10in1 packed but non of them works and when ever i contact them they tell me to change the broker or they will issue money back if DD is above 25%.. i have contacted them many times requesting only my money back if when my account blown up with their EAs and i tell them your EAs is not working only makes losses,.. finally they told me no money back, if you want to loss your money with scam product it is upto you. you are not only losing your purchase money but also that in your trading account...
NB: they asked me who did these big losses and i told them it is my fault just bring back my money. but unfortunately nothing works and no money is back
"Look before you leap: thanks all

Giovanni,
Sassari, Italy,
Jul 7, 2012,

I testing Happy Algorithm 2 weeks and I am surprised that is held in profits in volatile markets. Therefore, I give 5 stars.

MarkoP,
Rome, Italy,
Jun 29, 2012,

To my real accout with EA Happy Forex v1.4 is excellent. I used setting 2 which has steadily profit. Support quick answers to my questions. I'm happy yet.

Milan,
Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 5, 2012,

As only be granted on its website that EA uses grid strategy unlike other vendors. I like that I can use the two settings according to deposit. Backtest is 11 years. Support is excellent.

Review Moderation Team Note: This review came from the same location as the review from "Happy Forex" left on 2011-12-01.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review is being changed from 5 stars to Zero stars.

Happy Forex,
, Slovakia,
Dec 30, 2011,

Riccia I do not know what you use deposit. My account was aggressive. For new setting is one trade pair is be used 1000, - USD. Look in my www size. There are my live accounts. Thanks

Happy Forex,
, Slovakia,
Dec 1, 2011,

Surely you have used a small deposit account because you account blow up. Stop Loss EA has. It should read the manual. EA does not make a big profit but still growing: http://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/happy-way-v10/143848

Riccia,
SINGAPORE,
Aug 8, 2011,

I bought the Happy Way EA and start trading.
But the account blow up on 8th Aug 11'
But somehow the account at Forexpeacearmy stop the tracking after 3rd Aug 11.
Also, if you go the the HappyForex forum, you will realized the EA for Happy way demo is resetted from Aug 11 onwards.

It is a useless EA which do not have stop loss with unlimited high risk. It is a big scam.
Everybody pls be aware.