|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Address:||Level 16, Tower One, 727 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 3008|
|Customer Service:||firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 3 9020 0155|
|Regulations:||ASIC #414530, SCB #SIA-F217, CySEC #388/20, BaFIN #151148, CMA #128, DFSA #F004356, FCA #684312|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5, cTrader, DupliTrade, TradingView|
|Mobile Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(20+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(1200+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities, ETF|
|News Spike Trading:||✅ Yes|
Managed Accounts & Social Trading
|Copy Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Local Bank Transfers, M-Pesa, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay|
Join live discussion of Pepperstone.com on our forumGo to forums
Pepperstone.com profile provided by Martin, May 20, 2022
Pepperstone offers four trading platforms, MT4, MT5, cTrader, and TradingView. Clients can take advantage of a range of market opportunities with 1,200+ instruments available to trade, including FX, index CFDs, share CFDs, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. With multiple liquidity providers and external pricing sources, clients enjoy competitive quotes and some of the lowest spreads on the market.
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
- The best way to answer if Pepperstone is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone.com
- Additionally, we recommend that you check recent Pepperstone community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/pepperstone/
- Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Pepperstone requires a minimum deposit of $200 to open a live account.
Pepperstone does allow scalping.
Pepperstone also allows news trading, hedging, EAs, and Algos.
To withdraw funds from Pepperstone
- login to the secure client area
- go to the Funds tab and then look for the Withdraw tab
- once you are there, all currently available withdrawal options will be displayed
Opening a live account at Pepperstone is a very simple process that should take less than 10 minutes.
Documents are usually inspected and approved in under 8 hours.
Pepperstone is regulated with 7 countries:
- UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with license 684312,
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with license 414530,
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license 388/20,
- Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB) with license SIA-F217,
- Germany Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFIN) with license151148,
- Kenya Capital Markets Authority (CMA) with license 128,
- United Arab Emirates Dubai Financial Service Authority (DFSA) with license F004356.
Pepperstone allows hedging. Pepperstone also allows scalping, news trading, EAs, and algos.
Withdrawals from Pepperstone are usually received within 5 business days.
If there is a delay, you can contact email@example.com for assistance.
To change leverage on one of your Pepperstone trading accounts
- first login to the secure client area.
- then go to the account section.
- click the pen icon for the account you are changing the leverage on.
- select CHANGE LEVERAGE.
Pepperstone does have the NAS100 Index (also knows as the NASDAQ 100) CFD available to trade.
Pepperstone also offers a number of other Index CFDs, including AUS200, US500, UK100, and GER30.