Axi.com Review

AxiTrader Limited

Formerly AxiTrader.com (.au)

Updated: Apr 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Axi is an online forex broker. Axi offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. Axi.com offers over 85 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, cfds, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Axi.com
Axi.com is part of AxiTrader Limited (AxiTrader). Related sites include CMGAU.com.

Established: 2007
Address: Level 10, 90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, 2060, Australia
Contact: service@axi.com, 6199655830
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL number 318232, SVGFSA #25417 BC 2019, DFSA #Category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement, FCA #509746
Trading platforms: MT4, PsyQuation
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, GlobalCollect, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Payment Asia, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, BPAY, GlobalCollect, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Payment Asia, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Axi.com on our forum

Axi.com profile provided by Axi, Oct 19, 2020

Axi is a global online FX and CFD trading company, trusted by 60,000+ ambitious customers in 100+ countries around the world.

Axi has made giant strides since its inception in 2007 to become a top 10 global broker, developing a reputation for its innovative, customer-focused approach, and advanced AI technology.

We help new traders, pro traders, trading businesses, banks and financial organisations find the edge they need to achieve their financial goals through informed transactions made on the world’s financial markets.

Apr 1, 2021,

When you become profitable, they start working against you.

It's absolutely dream broker at start.. When you start making more than 10% a month your account will be reviewed and slippage, late entries/exits will start occurring. 5min timeframe was absolutely mess and I regret I didn't save that screenshot. I didn't complain about that TF since I didn't use it at all but when I found out about their WebTrader, I logged in to their WebTrader just to see if the same is happening there. Since then my 5min TF was starting to show in MT4 correctly.
Withdrawal funds is ok and doesn't take that long but once you start withdrawing your funds you get on a "black list of unfavorable clients".
I have opened one trade without stop loss (which I usually set when the trade is opened) and my position was in profit I realized I had too much at stake and when closed it, it was instantly repriced 100pips away from their current level ( repriced to level that that instrument I traded didn't even trade to that level on that day) and yes 100pips which is 1000 base points. Case opened, money refunded.. but this should have never happened. I trade with another broker so can compare live trades on cloned MT4 program running side by side. Axi lose connection and doesn't reconnect by itself where other broker is almost instant. Same system, same MT4.
My data feed is still sluggish but updates reasonable fast for swing trading.
Calling customer service I get response from person inexperience to help and just reading script like customer care from well known computer company (have you removed battery from laptop?).
When I requested a callback from my account manager I was informed that he is based in St. Vincent Grenadines (which is odd since I'm based in the UK) and I wanted to know why I wasn't informed that I, as retail customer, won't be able to trade Bitcoin after new year. Never called back.
I'm glad this website exists and hope someone will find this review helpful or worst case scenario, confirm what is written here.
Overall not very happy with them but let's see what other broker will do. Other broker has far move positive review here than Axi.
Also changing the trading name from AxiTrader to Axi doesn't add to the company's reputation. That to me looks like a change in directory. What's behind the stage you will never know.

Reply by Axi submitted Apr 6, 2021:
Hi OldNavy, thank you for raising your concern. We're sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. We really appreciate your feedback - this will help us improve our process.

We'd like to discuss your experience in detail, if you could provide us the following information, that will help us track down what happened and figure out the best way forward:
- Email address on the account

You may send a direct message via our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/axi or email us at service@axi.com

Thank you. Regards, Erin
melbourne, Australia,
Mar 9, 2021,

Monstrosity Scam

These guys are one big scam. No problem withdrawing funds and all of a sudden it takes weeks to get your money back.Bank issues technical issues change of names change of bank. You call up and can hear a chicken in the background. Feels like being run by a few people.
Trouble with authorities. Would you really trust you money with these guys.
what a joke

Reply by Axi submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Hi Zee, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. If you could provide us with the following information, that would help us track down what happened and figure out the best way forward:
- Email address on the account

You may send a private message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/axi

Or you may also send us an email at service@axi.com

Regards, Erin
Cogolin, France,
Feb 15, 2021,

Update of my previous review

After reviewing my complaint, Axi took the decision of canceling the trades that I have placed after the erroneous swap on the platform. It is a truly fair decision and definitely proves that Axi is one of the fee trustworthy brokers out there. Not so many competitors can admit their mistakes and choose to compensate the trader when they don't absolutely have to. Thumbs up and keep up the good work!

Jan 15, 2021 - 1 Star Hello I had the same trade that I entered for 400 lots of USOIL because their short swap was positive, and once closed, they corrected the swap retroactively leaving only the loss...I think a reputable broker would offer to cancel the trade as a mistake can happen on the broker side, but it should not be suffered by the trader. Let's wait and see if AxiTrader does the right thing in offering to cancel the trades...

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Jan 28, 2021 Hi Olivier, thank you for reaching out with your experience. We have already escalated this issue to our compliance team, rest assured that we are going to investigate this and work with you closely to make sure that this will be resolved. Please expect your account manager to reach out to you. Thank you and regards, Erin.

Reply by Axi submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Thank you for your review Olivier. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers, Erin
Eric Sharp,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2021,

Lots of Slippage & Freezing of platform

Terrible FX broker - Every second T/P trade, has slippage tat increases with trade size.
When you become more profitable, the MT platform starts to freeze, with no signals coming through, nor is the platform responsive.
Withdrawals, isn't back into the funding credit card like, mentioned in the company documents.

Reply by Axi submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Hi Eric, we're sorry that your experience was not up to your standards. If you could provide us with the following information, that would help us track down what's happened and figure out the best way forward:

Regards, Erin
Beaune, France,
Jan 14, 2021,

Axi is deceiving clients and offers no compensation

On december 23rd I noticed their USOIL contract was offering a very nice positive swap for short positions in order to compensate for the risk of oil going higher, so I decided to enter the trade. When I closed it with a loss because oil indeed went higher, I was almost flat thanks to the positive swap. Then without an explication AxiTrader decided there was a mistake with the swaps so they removed the positive swap retroactively, leaving me only with loss...It is very unethical as they should either have honored the swaps or canceled the whole trade as would never have entered this trade if it wasn't for their deceiving swaps...I registered a complaint and am still waiting for their staff to do the right thing, in which case I would change my rating to reflect their good behavior regarding their mistakes.

Reply by Axi submitted Jan 28, 2021:
Hi BaptisteC, thank you for reaching out with your experience. We have already escalated this issue to our compliance team, rest assured that we are going to investigate this and work with you closely to make sure that this will be resolved. Please expect your account manager to reach out to you. Thank you and regards, Erin.
Canada, Canada,
Dec 24, 2020,

no major complains so far

just read the withdrawal issues below and decided to make withdrawal my self. Withdrawal via Bank wire was very quick, one of the fastest i believe - balance came to my bank account within about 24 hrs with no fees from Axi's side. Defiantly a 5 star for withdrawal process.
Minor issue im having at the moment is mt4 can be laggy at times, im a day trader so this is kind important for me - sent them email with video comparing speed to another broker's planform side by side but they're slow to reply at the moment. I'm sure it will can get sorted out though eventually
Great broker!

Reply by Axi submitted Jan 28, 2021:
Hi rm2010, we are grateful for rating your recent experience with the Axi customer support team. Our team works hard to give great service and your opinion helps us understand if we’re doing a good job. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Regards, Erin.
berrigan, Australia,
Dec 11, 2020,

Won't transfer funds

I have been trying to have my funds returned to my account and they are refusing to do so
They have been sent an updated statement for my bank Account and still refuse to have the account verified i cant change my credit card for my trading Account
They have changed their Client Portal so that a client can not update their details so they can keep all the money in your account
They cant be trusted just keep lying

Sep 9, 2018 - 1 Star I have traded with Axitrader for a number of years and they use to have low spreads and claim to have an ECN account but they have just changed to market makers I am finding that after a few profits they change the price of your trade from zero pips to up to 10
This morning I put in an order and the order was not executed just got a message saying the order is being processed the order was not filled this is what market makers do

Jan 10, 2018 - 1 Star When you start making good trades and profit they change your charts so they don't show the price of the market you place a trade on any market and they change the spread from zero to plus 20 pips
You cant rely on the charts to trade what the charts show is different to the price you get it is always in their favor you always start with a big loss

Aug 22, 2017 - 1 Star just had 2 trades closed for no reason except that were in profit did not reach my stopless had other trades closed for the same reason just be careful of these parasites they drain accounts of novice traders

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Jan 19, 2018 Dear hobbo84,

My name is Lucas, I’m reaching out from the AxiTrader team. We take pride in delivering a great experience to all of our customers so it’s disappointing to hear of your experience. In this instance of your recent trading experience with AxiTrader, we would like to assist you further and look into this matter further. Can you please e-mail us over your customer ID or e-mail to service@axitrader.com and we will follow up immediately.

Kind Regards,

Lucas

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Sep 25, 2018 Hi hobbo84,

Tony here from AxiTrader customer support. Thanks for your update. We treat every question from our clients with great respect/seriousness and are keen to look into your trades further.
In particular, the exact markets you are trading and we'll fill you in on our liquidity feeds, as we are an STP/ECN broker.
Please get in touch at service@axitrader.com with a time that suits you and one of our senior staff will get in touch.

Thanks
Tony.
BC, Canada,
Dec 7, 2020,

Be Carful Guys

I want to advise those who will decide to open an account with Axi, be careful about your money where you are depositing. They don't have a guarantee to STOP LOSS or TAKE PROFIT, according to their email. I lost my $100 at a small position over because my stop loss didn't work. I will put their email at the end of my review to see I am right or not. In the end, they send me another email that if you give us a positive review, you will chance to win $200 credit; I will never change my review because I would like other people to know you better before they start with you. here their email; my position was to buy xau/usd @1807.22 , stop loss was at 1806 and TP @ $1814 ; then xau came down till $1802.92 and got back to $10812 but instead they charge me just $21, they charged me $123.10

Axi Client Services
Sun, 29 Nov, 14:22 (7 days ago)
to me

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

As discussed, your trade 60510593 was slipped and filled at the next available price, i.e.1802.92

Please note that Axi does not offer guaranteed stop loss or take profit.

In conclusion, the filled price can differ from your SL/TP price. You can receive both positive and negative slippage.

Reply by Axi submitted Dec 9, 2020:
Hi Dora2020, thank you for sharing your trading experience. We will look into this further and if you have further complaints, kindly email service@axi.com so we can assist you better. Furthermore, we would like to clarify that we do not ask our clients to leave a "positive" review on Axi, however, we do encourage our clients to leave a FAIR and HONEST review on Axi as this helps us improve our services. I hope this clarifies your statement. Best, Erin.
Noosa Heads, Australia,
Oct 23, 2020,

Axi trader

I was with Axi trader when they where a smaller up and coming broker , they use to be the best broker I had used up to that time , their service was personal and professional, their costs where fair and competitive. Unfortunately when they expanded and got bigger the service was the first thing to go , there where a couple of brokers that I had regular contact with and they really knew their stuff , as Axi got bigger these great staff members left leaving it a shell of its former self ,I started to have problems with withdrawals , just the system’s failing, the costs jumped and I was getting a lot of small niggling problems , I have had a few Australian brokers but the service and systems with the Australian firms have become substandard, I mainly stick to the overseas firms now , with asic interfering with the leverage levels I’ll be moving both myself and businesses out of Australia anyway, it’s a shame , Australia use to have some great fx firms , sadly I have found them not to be now , there are a few new companies in Australia who I haven’t used so I can’t really have an opinion about them .

Reply by Axi submitted Nov 26, 2020:
Hi Noosatrader, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We treat every feedback with great respect because opinions like yours help us understand if we’re doing well at our job. Having said that, we wish you well and hope that you find another broker who will fit your standards well.

Kind Regards, Erin.
Oct 5, 2020,

Withdrawal since 15 Days

These guys are completely thieves , i have requested withdrawal since 15 days now, they said they have transferred the money and till now nothing reflected to my account and they stopped answering mails.
Reply by Axi submitted Nov 26, 2020:
Hi Mohamed, thank you for reaching out with your concern on withdrawals. Please note that once you have requested a withdrawal from your trading account, Axi releases the funds immediately. If you experience a delay in receiving funds, we recommend you follow up with the individual payment provider. Thank you! Regards, Erin.

Is AxiTrader a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if AxiTrader is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7534/axitrader.com.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent AxiTrader community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/axitrader/

What is the minimum deposit for AxiTrader?

AxiTrader doesn't have minimum deposit requirement for all available types of accounts.

Is AxiTrader regulated?

AxiTrader is a registered business name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp) which is regulated in several countries.

• AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp) is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): AFSL number 318232
  • AxiTrader Limited (AxiTrader) is regulated by Saint Vincent And Grenadines Financial Service Authority (SVGFS): 25417 BC 2019
  • AxiTrader UK is regulated by United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): 509746
  • AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (DIFC Branch) is regulated by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under a Category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement and is not authorized to hold client assets or client money.

Is AxiTrader a market maker?

AxiTrader is a STP broker not a market maker.

• Trading on AxiTrader Standard account,  you only need to pay for the spread, which is the difference between the buy and sell price.
  • Trading on AxiTrader PRO account, you will receive a reduced spread and a commission charge will occur based on the base currency of your trading account and the size of your trade.

Is AxiTrader an ECN broker?

AxiTrader is a STP broker which provides 2 types of account, Standard account and PRO account.

AxiTrader PRO accounts have all ECN conditions. In other words, PRO account is an equivalent of ECN account.