AxiTrader Review

2.824 • 149 REVIEWS
AxiTrader Limited Formerly AxiTrader.com (.au)
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
Axi.com

AxiTrader is a forex broker founded in 2007. It is regulated by ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK) the FSA (St Vincent and Grenadines), DFSA (UAE), and a member of the non-government Financial Commission. Insurance up to $1 million by Lloyd’s is available for the accounts larger than $20,000.

AxiTrader offers over 130 CFD instruments across Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Precious Metals, and Cryptocurrency categories.

MetaTrader 4 is the sole platform available. AxiTrader is partnered with the PsyQuation analytics platform and AutoTrade app by MyFxBook.

Please read AxiTrader Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Axi.com is part of AxiTrader Limited (AxiTrader). Related sites include CMGAU.com.
2.824 • 149 REVIEWS

T
Da Nang, Viet Nam,
Aug 1, 2022,

What broker does not accept a wire transfer?

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Only two options in Vietnam, use your credit card and get charged a cash advance fee, or bank with a bank that has Internet banking with them. If your bank is not one of the listed banks, you cannot do a wire transfer. I contacted their chat fully expecting, here are the bank details, please make your deposit, like every other broker in the world. However, here is their reply, "These are subject to regulatory standards and as per our company policy, deposit methods available will always be based on your country of residence.

I have forwarded your concern to my superior however since there are no intention to add this option we will only take the feedback into consideration."

Regulatory standards to not accept a wire transfer? Nonsense, as I have made 100s of wire transfers to brokers in Australia. Well, here is my feedback, closing my account and cannot be bothered no more.
T
Reply by Axi submitted Aug 2, 2022:
Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. However, as a fully regulated broker, we follow certain regulations from our third-party financial regulator that dictate the payment methods that can be used on different countries.

Should you have any other concern with us, please feel free to email us at service@axi.com

R
malaysia, Malaysia,
May 23, 2022,

Ask Axi broker to pay my profit

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
My trading profit was deducted by them for a reason at will. Please see what's wrong with my trading records below. I'm a short-term trader. If anyone does short-term trading like me, please be careful. They will deduct your profit for a reason at will.
R
Reply by Axi submitted May 24, 2022:
Hi RNG75Hlim, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’d love to help resolve this as best we can. In order for us to investigate this matter, may we please ask you to provide us with your full name, email address, or account number registered? We'll take this on board and get back to you once we get an update.

You may send us a private message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/axi or email us at service@axi.com

Thank you.

M
Johor, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2022,

Axi until now didn't pay my withdrawal (DO NOT USE THIS BROKER)

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
At first, i'm impressed by their low spread with their Pro Account.
It's quite fast to make deposit into my live trading account. However, when i try to withdraw $200+, it took me forever, and until today i didn't get single cent from them.
Have talk to several support staff, but they couldn't help me and keep saying they are just waiting for the receipt from another department to show me. It's really ticked me off which i don't usually do.
M
Reply by Axi submitted Jan 31, 2022:
Hi Lee, thank you for leaving us a review. We understand your frustration and we apologize you had this experience.

Your latest withdrawal request has already been sent to your bank account on 28th of January 2022.

Please note that if you withdraw via Bank Transfer, it may take up to 1 -3 business days to receive funds. If you experience a delay in receiving funds, we recommend you to follow up with your bank provider.

Thank you and hope this clarifies your concern.

Should you have any further concern, please feel free to email us at service@axi.com

I
Novo Hamburgo, Brazil,
Jan 17, 2022,

Axi is Good broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I have been using Axi for a few months now and everything is right, from their costs and trading performance is one of the best among the top brokers. Besides having Australia's Asic, they have the UK's FCA, so they are well regulated.

I saw that they accept cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals, but I haven't used this method with them yet. At the time I deposited, the profits had to be withdrawn by a bank account and not by crypto too, so I decided to do it by bank transfer.
I
Reply by Axi submitted Jan 21, 2022:
Hi Ildospag, thank you for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers,
U
Jan 16, 2022,

All account passwords changed without notice.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
All of my accounts (with money) changed password and now im stuck without being able to trade or any idea what happened to them.
U
Reply by Axi submitted Jan 19, 2022:
Hi UdhayaShan, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please note that if you request for a password reset, your Client Portal and MT4 account will have the same password.

Our team has reached out to assist you with your concern. Kindly check your inbox and please let us know if you received our message.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 34

Is AxiTrader a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if AxiTrader is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7534/axitrader.com.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent AxiTrader community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/axitrader/

What is the minimum deposit for AxiTrader?

AxiTrader doesn't have minimum deposit requirement for all available types of accounts.

Is AxiTrader regulated?

AxiTrader is a registered business name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp) which is regulated in several countries.
  • AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp) is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): AFSL number 318232
  • AxiTrader Limited (AxiTrader) is regulated by Saint Vincent And Grenadines Financial Service Authority (SVGFS): 25417 BC 2019
  • AxiTrader UK is regulated by United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): 509746
  • AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (DIFC Branch) is regulated by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under a Category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement and is not authorized to hold client assets or client money.

Is AxiTrader a market maker?

AxiTrader is a STP broker not a market maker.
  • Trading on AxiTrader Standard account,  you only need to pay for the spread, which is the difference between the buy and sell price.
  • Trading on AxiTrader PRO account, you will receive a reduced spread and a commission charge will occur based on the base currency of your trading account and the size of your trade.

Is AxiTrader an ECN broker?

AxiTrader is a STP broker which provides 2 types of account, Standard account and PRO account.

AxiTrader PRO accounts have all ECN conditions. In other words, PRO account is an equivalent of ECN account.