AxiTrader Review

AxiTrader Limited

Formerly AxiTrader.com (.au)

Updated: Oct 8, 2021 · Axi.com  · Is this your company?

AxiTrader is a forex broker founded in 2007. It is regulated by ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK) the FSA (St Vincent and Grenadines), DFSA (UAE), and a member of the non-government Financial Commission. Insurance up to $1 million by Lloyd’s is available for the accounts larger than $20,000.

AxiTrader offers over 130 CFD instruments across Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Precious Metals, and Cryptocurrency categories.

MetaTrader 4 is the sole platform available. AxiTrader is partnered with the PsyQuation analytics platform and AutoTrade app by MyFxBook.

Please read AxiTrader Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

AxiTrader
Axi.com is part of AxiTrader Limited (AxiTrader). Related sites include CMGAU.com.

Established: 2007
Address: Level 10, 90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, 2060, Australia
Contact: service@axi.com, 6199655830
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL number 318232, SVGFSA #25417 BC 2019, DFSA #Category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement, FCA #509746
Trading platforms: MT4, PsyQuation
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, GlobalCollect, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Payment Asia, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, BPAY, GlobalCollect, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Payment Asia, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Axi.com on our forum

Axi.com profile provided by Axi, Oct 19, 2020

Axi is a global online FX and CFD trading company, trusted by 60,000+ ambitious customers in 100+ countries around the world.

Axi has made giant strides since its inception in 2007 to become a top 10 global broker, developing a reputation for its innovative, customer-focused approach, and advanced AI technology.

We help new traders, pro traders, trading businesses, banks and financial organisations find the edge they need to achieve their financial goals through informed transactions made on the world’s financial markets.

Lomé, Togo,
Oct 7, 2021,

Axi.com, a very good broker

I trade with Axi since 2015. Axi still the very best broker for me. Good trading conditions. Quick money withdrawal.
Kuwait City, Kuwait,
Oct 5, 2021,

An exceptional broker in all respects!

I have been a live ECN account holder (#4184946) with Axitrader for almost a year now and comparatively with other brokers, I can say hands down that they are the most consistent, reliable and trustworthy forex broker in terms of the following:
1) Fast execution speeds with zero lags.
2) Awesome customer service and prompt email support services.
3) Competitive spreads (eventhough they can improve on Crypto as other brokers are doing currently) and upto 1:500 leverage.
4) Instant deposits and withdrawals without a single default till date (I just received today my withdrawal via international bank transfer within 12 hours).
5) Zero manipulation in prices.
6) A truly reliable and honest broker whom you can trust with your hard earned money.
7) Many free tools to help traders with their trading like Psyquation, Autochartist and many more that other brokers don't provide.
8) A simple and easy to use members area with no bs like other brokers do.
I hope to be their client permanently and looking forward to a wonderful relationship in the future as well. Thanks to everyone at Axitrader for doing a terrific job and may you win more awards and laurels in the near future as well.

Cebu, Philippines,
Jun 24, 2021,

The platform always freezes during high-impact news.

This is the only broker I have known that is having issues during high-impact news. Seems like they are doing it on purpose so that you can barely monitor /manage your trades during the spikes. I have also noticed that after you have become profitable, for some reason, your trades will then start to go against you. Be cautious with this broker.

Reply by Axi submitted Jun 30, 2021:
Hi edskie7777, we are very much disappointed to know you have had an unhappy trading experience with us. We’d like to assure you that we treat your feedback with great respect and are keen to look into your trades further. May we ask that you please send us an email at service@axi.com or contact us on our official Facebook page for further assistance. If you wish, we can also arrange for your account manager to contact you.

Regards, Erin.
Penang, Malaysia,
May 25, 2021,

Withdraw your Funds? They wouldn't let you.

Stay away from AxiTrader.
If you want to add in funds, it works like a charm. But once you want to withdraw , it make it extremely difficult and impossible.And i have not been able to do it at the time of writing this, 7 days after i requested.
I wanted to withdraw and close my account on the 19th May 2021 and went into client portal. I could not do it as it says that i need to provide bank details. I have already provided them the bank details 2 years back and i could see it stated in the bank details column with my bank account number clearly shown.
So i contacted Axi and they told me to add in my bank details which i told them i have already done that a few years back and i can clearly see it there in the client portal. Then they told me they have deleted it due to some reason and that i have to add in again. I told AxiTrader that i could not do it although i tried. I does not allow me to key in as it get stuck for what ever reason.
Axi then told me to send the details via email which i duly did on 20th May. 4 days later Axi email me that i had to go to client portal to add in my bank details as they did not accept through email !!! Why did they ask me to sent my bank details via email in the first place 4 days ago?
I already explain to Axi that i have a problem adding my bank detail in the client portal and that i need help and im still not able to.
Axi is leading me through a merry go round for the last 7 days.
First they said they already deleted my bank details
Then they ask me to add in my bank details via the portal which i told them i have problems doing it.
Then they told me to sent me banks details via email....which i did
4 days later they said they cannot accept via email and told me to use to client portal to do it which i am not able to due to reasons i cannot understand( it get stuck).
I am sick and angry and has lost my patience already as i was being send all over the place.
I just want to withdraw. Why is it so difficult?
Stay away from Axitrader. Just stay away.
I am still not able to withdraw 7 days after i requested.!!!
Reply by Axi submitted May 28, 2021:
Hi Teddyc59,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your withdrawal. We'll work with you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

If you could provide us with the following information via private message on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/axi, so we can investigate this further and figure out the best way forward:
- Email address on the account

Thank you for your understanding.

pingudebian88,
sydney, Australia,
May 17, 2021,

Used to be a good broker, now it is going down so bad.

Been Trading with Axi for about 5 years now. the service is going down so bad.
first of all, the live chat has been responding so bad. one chat, then another 10 mins another chat... seems like they are under resource.
Secondly, most of the live chat person doesn't know what they are talking about.... there are some changes according to ASIC but they hardly can answer anything.
Thirdly, Their AML process for funding are totally bad. i got my card cancelled due to fraud, but they don't accept that reason and keep insisting to ad/ refund into the cancelled card.... i have explained the situation, and yet they dont seem to care and keep telling me to use the card.... i just dont uderstand why changing one card to another card can be this difficult, even using the same name.

Goodbye Axi....
For new trader, better stay away from this broker.... it has lost its mojo....
Reply by Axi submitted May 20, 2021:
Hi Pingudebian88,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry we couldn't meet your expectations.

If you could provide us with the following information, so we can investigate this promptly and accurately, and figure out the best way forward:
- Email address on the account

You may send a direct message via our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/axi or email us at service@axi.com

Thank you.

England, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2021,

Who is running Axi.com? Poor customer service/ UK Compliance service Pt 4

After waiting over 30 days, Axi have now paid me.

They acknowledged that there was an issue with internal systems.

Apr 28, 2021 - 1 Star Axi's latest response makes no sense whatsover. I am now coming to the unfortunate opinion that Axi.com are game playing or are undertaking image management.

Again anybody viewing Axi’s latest response would be given the impression that they were taking my matter seriously and that this would lead to better customer treatment and that they simply would make good on their payment. However they are now supposedly suggesting that there are issues with email addresses. I have been with Axi for over a year and there have been no problems with email addresses prior to this issue and there are absolutely none now.

My previous post itself stated that an email was sent by their Compliance Team (16th April 2021), again asking me for the same details that I had already previously provided on the 1st April 2021. Although frustrated, I again I dutifully provided and resent these on the same day - 16th April 2021 (by reply email...). Since this point (12 days later and counting), I have been ignored and Axi's confirmed and promised payment has still not been paid. I have even sent further chasers to the Compliance Team and my acount manager for them to action the payment. Sadly these again have been ignored. I have all the emails to verify this.

Anybody can see it is not necessary for the UK Compliance Team & the Account Manager to reach out to me - all I need them to do is simply pay me as Axi.com confirmed and promised on 1st April 2021. It really is as simple as that.

I have now been waiting 27 days for this promised payment. I will keep you updated.

Apr 26, 2021 - 1 Star Axi.com's website states that they have excellent customer service objectives.

As stated previously, my on-going issue relates to the non -payment of a promised payment that was confirmed by Axi.com on the 1st April 2021 to address a service issue that occurred on the 7th March 2021.

• In the first two weeks since this promise, I have received no payment whatsoever.
• I have sent a number of emails to the UK Compliance Team to chase and get this payment actioned. These have simply been ignored.
• I also contacted service@axi.com to request the CEO's work email address in order to escalate and to report the poor service but they refused to give me this - stating that it was customer policy.
• After much effort, I acquired these from another source and wrote to the CEO Rajesh Yohannan but received no response.

From Axi.com’s response to my previous review I was greatly encouraged to see their apparent statement of intent to improve my negative experience with them. Where they had previously failed, I was cautiously hopeful that the UK Compliance Team would now stop ignoring me and reach out to me and simply pay me as they had first confirmed and promised on 1st April 2021. At the time of my previous review I had been waiting 14 days for this promised payment. I had sent numerous emails including to the CEO without response and action.

Anybody viewing Axi’s response would be given the impression that they were taking my matter seriously and that this would lead to better customer treatment and that they simply would make good on their payment.

Sadly my fears were realised. Nothing has changed whatsover…despite Axi’s apparent warm words of response. I still remain without the promised and confirmed payment. I did receive two emails following my review. I am unsure if Axi.com are game playing as both asked me for the same details that I had already previously answered on the 1st April 2021. Even though extremely frustrated, I dutifully re-sent my response but since sending this to the UK Compliance Team on the same day as their request I have again since been ignored, heard nothing and still not received my payment.

I have again wrote to Rajesh Yohannan CEO and Louis Cooper CCO, and yet again at this present time I remain ignored and the promised payment has still not been actioned.

I have now been waiting 25 days for this promised payment. My customer service experience is simply worsening. This review reflects this. I am sure that this episode will give you or any new prospective client who is considering joining Axitrader or Axi.com to trade an idea of how customer service issues are dealt with.

Again, I will keep you updated.

Apr 15, 2021 - 1 Star The Axi website has statements relating to excellent client experience objectives.

In contrast, since joining, I have experienced a number of service issues and again like many others have stated here and elsewhere, encountered rudeness and poor customer service. I will not digress on this at this time.

This review relates to my current experience that I detail below. This follows correspondence in which Axi's UK Compliance team wrote to me on the 1st April 2021 to confirm and promise payment to address a service issue I experienced on 7th March 2021 that led to my stop loss being hit... Given this promise what could go wrong you may ask?

My issue relates to subsequent non payment of this promised payment that was confirmed on the 1st April 2021 In the two weeks since this promise, I have received no payment whatsoever. I have sent a number of emails to the Compliance Team to chase and get this payment actioned. I have simply been ignored. I find this incredible! With nowhere else to turn, I contacted service@axi.com to request the CEO's work email address in order to escalate and to report the poor service but they refused to give me this - stating that it was customer policy.

However I have now managed to acquire these details and I have wrote to Rajesh Yohannan CEO and Louis Cooper CCO 2 days ago, and yet again at this present time I remain ignored and the promised payment has still not been actioned.

I am sure anybody will agree that this promised payment is a simplistic matter to action. I find it astonishing to be promised a payment to resolve a serious customer issue then to fail to pay this and then to completely ignore me actually compounds the matter significantly. I am speechless. I am sure that this episode will give you or any new prospective client who is considering joining Axitrader or Axi.com to trade an idea of how customer service issues are dealt with.

As I say, I have wrote to the CEO & CCO and not recieved a response. I did expect a swift response and the matter being dealt with instantly by them given their stated values from the website. E.g.

“I value data and digitalisation, but I believe that genuine conversations and listening to what customers really want are the secrets behind building a great brand.” Louis Cooper

I do hope I will receive my promised payment swiftly. I will keep you updated.

Reply by Axi submitted Apr 16, 2021 Hi Traderbeware,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Axi, we value our customer feedback very highly and we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us.

We have notified our Compliance Team and they will reach out to you shortly.

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, please email us at service@axi.com or send a direct message via our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/axi

Reply by Axi submitted Apr 27, 2021 Hi Traderbeware,

Thank you for your patience. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We have already escalated this issue to our compliance team and they sent you an email to resolve this matter.

To verify if they received and replied to the correct email, may we ask you to please send us a private message on our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/axi ) with the email address that you used to contact our compliance team.

We will also arrange for your account manager to give you a call and coordinate with us.

Thank you.

Reply by Axi submitted May 5, 2021 Hi Traderbeware,

Please note we are still awaiting your confirmation and acceptance of the offer that our compliance team sent to you via email.

Please confirm you accept by replying to their email.

Thanks,

Reply by Axi submitted May 13, 2021:
Hi Traderbeware,

Thank you for your patience on this matter. We are glad that your concern has been resolved.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Apr 1, 2021,

When you become profitable, they start working against you.

It's absolutely dream broker at start.. When you start making more than 10% a month your account will be reviewed and slippage, late entries/exits will start occurring. 5min timeframe was absolutely mess and I regret I didn't save that screenshot. I didn't complain about that TF since I didn't use it at all but when I found out about their WebTrader, I logged in to their WebTrader just to see if the same is happening there. Since then my 5min TF was starting to show in MT4 correctly.
Withdrawal funds is ok and doesn't take that long but once you start withdrawing your funds you get on a "black list of unfavorable clients".
I have opened one trade without stop loss (which I usually set when the trade is opened) and my position was in profit I realized I had too much at stake and when closed it, it was instantly repriced 100pips away from their current level ( repriced to level that that instrument I traded didn't even trade to that level on that day) and yes 100pips which is 1000 base points. Case opened, money refunded.. but this should have never happened. I trade with another broker so can compare live trades on cloned MT4 program running side by side. Axi lose connection and doesn't reconnect by itself where other broker is almost instant. Same system, same MT4.
My data feed is still sluggish but updates reasonable fast for swing trading.
Calling customer service I get response from person inexperience to help and just reading script like customer care from well known computer company (have you removed battery from laptop?).
When I requested a callback from my account manager I was informed that he is based in St. Vincent Grenadines (which is odd since I'm based in the UK) and I wanted to know why I wasn't informed that I, as retail customer, won't be able to trade Bitcoin after new year. Never called back.
I'm glad this website exists and hope someone will find this review helpful or worst case scenario, confirm what is written here.
Overall not very happy with them but let's see what other broker will do. Other broker has far move positive review here than Axi.
Also changing the trading name from AxiTrader to Axi doesn't add to the company's reputation. That to me looks like a change in directory. What's behind the stage you will never know.
Reply by Axi submitted Apr 6, 2021:
Hi OldNavy, thank you for raising your concern. We're sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. We really appreciate your feedback - this will help us improve our process.

We'd like to discuss your experience in detail, if you could provide us the following information, that will help us track down what happened and figure out the best way forward:

Thank you. Regards, Erin
melbourne, Australia,
Mar 9, 2021,

Monstrosity Scam

These guys are one big scam. No problem withdrawing funds and all of a sudden it takes weeks to get your money back.Bank issues technical issues change of names change of bank. You call up and can hear a chicken in the background. Feels like being run by a few people.
Trouble with authorities. Would you really trust you money with these guys.
what a joke
Reply by Axi submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Hi Zee, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. If you could provide us with the following information, that would help us track down what happened and figure out the best way forward:
- Email address on the account

You may send a private message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/axi

Or you may also send us an email at service@axi.com

Regards, Erin
Cogolin, France,
Feb 15, 2021,

Update of my previous review

After reviewing my complaint, Axi took the decision of canceling the trades that I have placed after the erroneous swap on the platform. It is a truly fair decision and definitely proves that Axi is one of the fee trustworthy brokers out there. Not so many competitors can admit their mistakes and choose to compensate the trader when they don't absolutely have to. Thumbs up and keep up the good work!

Jan 15, 2021 - 1 Star Hello I had the same trade that I entered for 400 lots of USOIL because their short swap was positive, and once closed, they corrected the swap retroactively leaving only the loss...I think a reputable broker would offer to cancel the trade as a mistake can happen on the broker side, but it should not be suffered by the trader. Let's wait and see if AxiTrader does the right thing in offering to cancel the trades...

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Jan 28, 2021 Hi Olivier, thank you for reaching out with your experience. We have already escalated this issue to our compliance team, rest assured that we are going to investigate this and work with you closely to make sure that this will be resolved. Please expect your account manager to reach out to you. Thank you and regards, Erin.

Reply by Axi submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Thank you for your review Olivier. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers, Erin
Eric Sharp,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Feb 2, 2021,

Lots of Slippage & Freezing of platform

Terrible FX broker - Every second T/P trade, has slippage tat increases with trade size.
When you become more profitable, the MT platform starts to freeze, with no signals coming through, nor is the platform responsive.
Withdrawals, isn't back into the funding credit card like, mentioned in the company documents.

Reply by Axi submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Hi Eric, we're sorry that your experience was not up to your standards. If you could provide us with the following information, that would help us track down what's happened and figure out the best way forward:

Regards, Erin