|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$1|
|Address:||Level 10, 90 Arthur Street, North Sydney, 2060, Australia|
|Regulators:||ASIC #AFSL number 318232, SVGFSA #25417 BC 2019, DFSA #Category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement, FCA #509746|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, PsyQuation|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|News Spike Trading:||Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, GlobalCollect, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Payment Asia, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire, BPAY, GlobalCollect, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Payment Asia, Poli, Skrill, UnionPay|
Join live discussion of Axi.com on our forumGo to forums
Axi.com profile provided by Axi, Oct 19, 2020
Axi is a global online FX and CFD trading company, trusted by 60,000+ ambitious customers in 100+ countries around the world.
Axi has made giant strides since its inception in 2007 to become a top 10 global broker, developing a reputation for its innovative, customer-focused approach, and advanced AI technology.
We help new traders, pro traders, trading businesses, banks and financial organisations find the edge they need to achieve their financial goals through informed transactions made on the world’s financial markets.
Your company video here? Contact ad sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if AxiTrader is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7534/axitrader.com.
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent AxiTrader community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/axitrader/
AxiTrader doesn't have minimum deposit requirement for all available types of accounts.
AxiTrader is a registered business name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp) which is regulated in several countries.
- AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (AxiCorp) is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): AFSL number 318232
- AxiTrader Limited (AxiTrader) is regulated by Saint Vincent And Grenadines Financial Service Authority (SVGFS): 25417 BC 2019
- AxiTrader UK is regulated by United Kingdom Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): 509746
- AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (DIFC Branch) is regulated by Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under a Category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement and is not authorized to hold client assets or client money.
AxiTrader is a STP broker not a market maker.
- Trading on AxiTrader Standard account, you only need to pay for the spread, which is the difference between the buy and sell price.
- Trading on AxiTrader PRO account, you will receive a reduced spread and a commission charge will occur based on the base currency of your trading account and the size of your trade.
AxiTrader is a STP broker which provides 2 types of account, Standard account and PRO account.
AxiTrader PRO accounts have all ECN conditions. In other words, PRO account is an equivalent of ECN account.