AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 6, 2018

AxiTrader is online forex broker. AxiTrader offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. AxiTrader.com offers over 20 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, cfds, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au)

Join live discussion of AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au) on our forum

AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au) profile provided by Phil Horner, Mar 7, 2013

We founded AxiTrader on a simple principle: create a Forex broker that we’d love to trade with ourselves.

As we’re founded by traders, we understand you want a great 24-hour service, tight spreads and fast STP execution with minimal slippage. So that’s what we deliver. Whatever your experience, we’ve got you covered. We assist traders using Forex as an asset class to fulfill part of their trading portfolio. At AxiTrader, our focus is always on integrity, service and execution. We strive harder to be the best – it’s what separates us from our competition and makes us one of Australia’s largest Forex Brokers. Our vision is to keep delivering remarkable trading support and become the world’s leading provider of online foreign exchange trading services.

AxiTrader is the business name registered and owned by AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 85 127 606 348).

Andrea,
Florence, Italy,
Nov 26, 2018,

Pitiful.

The customer care of this broker is a joke, as well as the clarity of their products offer. I opened a demo account but they weren't even able to manage the leverage of the account. Pitiful! Stay away from them.
CharliFoxTrot,
Nov 12, 2018,

Have you ever been lured in to deposit funds - on a promo - only to be denied the bonus for some insanely mind numbing reason?
Meanwhile, BEWARE of AXI's promos - make sure you have all your communication backed up and make sure they DEPOSIT the bonus as per their agreement... because apparently with this broker - agreements are made to be broken. And just because they have the names of a few Regulating bodies on their website does not mean business will be conducted professionally or ethically.

I am still waiting to see how this gets issue gets resolved - and will update further.
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Dec 6, 2018:
Hi Charlifoxtrot, thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with AxiTrader and we appreciate you taking time to share your concerns. We understand you've been in contact with one of our account managers and rest assured we are looking into this matter closely. If you have any further concerns, please e-mail us including your customer ID at service@axitrader.com or call us at +61 2 9965 5830 and we will follow-up. Kind Regards, Erin.
jonage,
Athens, Greece,
Oct 24, 2018,

Excellent Forex Broker

I have traded in Axitrader for about 4 months now. My experience is excellent .They provide great leverage (1:400) decent spreads, fast executions and super fast withdrawals, hassle free. They have a great support team, friendly fast and helpful. Benjamin Malone helped me setting up my accounts and processed my documents timely and efficiently. Thank you Ben and all your team for your great work! Clearly a trustworthy broker .
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Dec 6, 2018:
Hi Jonage, we appreciate the feedback. We're delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with AxiTrader. Kind Regards, Erin.
Mehrnaz,
Vancouver, Canada,
Oct 7, 2018,

Terrible withdrawal!

Hi, I have recently started trading with AxiTrader. I am not satisfied at all. Withdrawal is terrible!! I do not recommend this broker to others.
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Oct 9, 2018:
Hi Mehrnaz,

We're sorry to hear you've had issues with your withdrawl. We'd like to help you resolve this immediately. Are you able to contact our customer support team on +61 2 9965 5830 or e-mail on service@axitrader.com and the team have been briefed to follow up on this.

Regards, Harry.

Skyboy,
Brazil,
Sep 24, 2018,

So far, so good!

So far, so good!
They have a very nice team to help you.
Real far better performance than expected.
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Sep 26, 2018:
Thanks for the feedback Skyboy, we're glad you're enjoying your experience so far. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Cheers, Harry.
hobbo84,
Sep 9, 2018,

I have traded with Axitrader for a number of years and they use to have low spreads and claim to have an ECN account but they have just changed to market makers I am finding that after a few profits they change the price of your trade from zero pips to up to 10
This morning I put in an order and the order was not executed just got a message saying the order is being processed the order was not filled this is what market makers do

Jan 10, 2018 - 1 Star When you start making good trades and profit they change your charts so they don't show the price of the market you place a trade on any market and they change the spread from zero to plus 20 pips
You cant rely on the charts to trade what the charts show is different to the price you get it is always in their favor you always start with a big loss

Aug 22, 2017 - 1 Star just had 2 trades closed for no reason except that were in profit did not reach my stopless had other trades closed for the same reason just be careful of these parasites they drain accounts of novice traders

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Jan 19, 2018 Dear hobbo84,

My name is Lucas, I’m reaching out from the AxiTrader team. We take pride in delivering a great experience to all of our customers so it’s disappointing to hear of your experience. In this instance of your recent trading experience with AxiTrader, we would like to assist you further and look into this matter further. Can you please e-mail us over your customer ID or e-mail to service@axitrader.com and we will follow up immediately.

Kind Regards,

Lucas
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Sep 25, 2018:
Hi hobbo84,
Tony here from AxiTrader customer support. Thanks for your update. We treat every question from our clients with great respect/seriousness and are keen to look into your trades further.
In particular, the exact markets you are trading and we'll fill you in on our liquidity feeds, as we are an STP/ECN broker.
Please get in touch at service@axitrader.com with a time that suits you and one of our senior staff will get in touch.
Thanks
Tony.
wirangga,
Indonesia,
Sep 3, 2018,

very dissapointing experience

new using this broker because a good trusted friend recomended me to use so testing a new broker i only used a small ammount, but last week when i decided to put a hedging position to protect, it was taken out by itself by a stop loss i didnt set. since i do not trAde alone and have my partner by my side who can confirmed that i didnt put a stop loss (need more stressing that it was a hedge.. )

so i did once and then it was canceled out by a stop loss of three pips, whichs a thing i wouldnt do with a hedge.. so but then i talked to my friend and put a second one with same size this time we made sure that no sl was ordered. ofc what happened next is it was canceled again a few minutes after with a non existent sl order.. the price goes in my hedge position and i ended margin called..

ofc since i have experience with bad brokers i know how they will come with a proof of log it was ordered by this terminal
bla bla bs.. its just i really expected that axitrader was one of the good ones like my friend recommended

and ofc the next answer they gave me was as follow :

We are licensed with ASIC and FCA and as a licensed broker, we have to follow the regulations very strictly. There is no way we can amend any of your trades without your permission over recorded phone after verification.

I’m sorry you experience this way but I would like you to confirm if you have tapped on the Stop Loss or Take Profit field before you entered the Buy trades? Because on MT4 mobile version, once you just tap on the Stop Loss/ Take Profit field as shown on the attached video, a random SL/TP level will be entered

so yeah of course i know about tapping on the sl tb will give a random number.. the next thing is they want to take me as an idiot. i think this behavior is inacceptable and so i share this to everyone to not trust this brokef
GFB,
Costa Rica,
Aug 23, 2018,

Execution wise they are like most brokers, via MT4 which is ok. What is really terrible is the customer service, almost non existent in the sense of providing solutions and very slow for everything. Also the times for deposits/withdrawals, they take no less than a week from bank to bank.
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Sep 25, 2018:
Hi GFB,
Harry here from AxiTrader customer support. Sorry to hear of your experience. We do strive to be as prompt and available as possible with our 24hrs, 5 days a week live chat. In terms of withdrawals, we do same day processing when the request comes in before 3pm local time. From there, our bank will deal directly with your bank, with local transfers usually taking 24-48hrs and international transfers taking anywhere from 3-8 days. If there’s anything we can help you with at this stage, please reach out to us at service@axitrader.com or call on us: +612 9965 5830.
Kind regards,
Harry
MMOmaster35,
Aug 21, 2018,

Good broker with some lacking features.

A good broker with generally low spread. Not much to say other than the withdrawal where quick but they do lack in options for withdrawal (no Skrill for example).
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Sep 6, 2018:
Hi MMOmaster35,

Thanks for taking the time out to share with us, your feedback is very much appreciated. We thought you might like to know that we are planning on a direct implementation that would allow return to source withdrawals back to Skrill in the future.

Cheers,
Harry
kash1,
Australia,
Jul 25, 2018,

In response to my earlier review

My Account Manager did sort out the issue for me in a very professional manner. Happy to be with Axi.

Jun 29, 2018 - 1 Star I have been with axitrader for over 2 years and currently have 3 live accounts with different amount of equities in each account. I have tried to resolve an issue regarding some recent trades. The customer service staff is one of the most unhelpful I have ever dealt with bordering almost on being rude and abrupt. refuse to email my account manager to give me a call back. I have been promised a call back from the account manager did not happen. I am going to close my accounts with them and never deal with this mob again. Absolutely pathetic service and not a care in the world. requested to speak with a manager on several occasions and always got the same answer manager is not available. absolute cr**. do not deal with this mob

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Jul 5, 2018 Hi kash1,

Thank you for raising this with us. We'd like to try and help resolve this for you and better understand the issue you've been having. I appreciate you've already been in contact with an account manager, however can I ask you to share your e-mail or direct line with us at service@axitrader.com so I can ensure this case is expedited.

A high standard of service is paramount for us and so we'd like to get this resolved for you at the earliest opportunity. We look forward to speaking to you - Harry
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Sep 6, 2018:
We appreciate the update, thanks for taking the time and we're glad it was resolved. - Harry