AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 3, 2018

AxiTrader is online forex broker. AxiTrader offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex currency trading top platforms. AxiTrader.com offers over 20 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil, cfds, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au)

Join live discussion of AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au) on our forum

AxiTrader.com (Was AxiTrader.com.au) profile provided by Phil Horner, Mar 7, 2013

We founded AxiTrader on a simple principle: create a Forex broker that we’d love to trade with ourselves.

As we’re founded by traders, we understand you want a great 24-hour service, tight spreads and fast STP execution with minimal slippage. So that’s what we deliver. Whatever your experience, we’ve got you covered. We assist traders using Forex as an asset class to fulfill part of their trading portfolio. At AxiTrader, our focus is always on integrity, service and execution. We strive harder to be the best – it’s what separates us from our competition and makes us one of Australia’s largest Forex Brokers. Our vision is to keep delivering remarkable trading support and become the world’s leading provider of online foreign exchange trading services.

AxiTrader is the business name registered and owned by AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 85 127 606 348).

Australia,
Jul 25, 2018,

In response to my earlier review

My Account Manager did sort out the issue for me in a very professional manner. Happy to be with Axi.

Jun 29, 2018 - 1 Star I have been with axitrader for over 2 years and currently have 3 live accounts with different amount of equities in each account. I have tried to resolve an issue regarding some recent trades. The customer service staff is one of the most unhelpful I have ever dealt with bordering almost on being rude and abrupt. refuse to email my account manager to give me a call back. I have been promised a call back from the account manager did not happen. I am going to close my accounts with them and never deal with this mob again. Absolutely pathetic service and not a care in the world. requested to speak with a manager on several occasions and always got the same answer manager is not available. absolute cr**. do not deal with this mob

Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Jul 5, 2018 Hi kash1,

Thank you for raising this with us. We'd like to try and help resolve this for you and better understand the issue you've been having. I appreciate you've already been in contact with an account manager, however can I ask you to share your e-mail or direct line with us at service@axitrader.com so I can ensure this case is expedited.

A high standard of service is paramount for us and so we'd like to get this resolved for you at the earliest opportunity. We look forward to speaking to you - Harry
Kenya,
Jul 19, 2018,

average not the best now

I have been trading with axi for over 5 years but now I think its time for a change and time to move to a competitor. They recently changed their dax30 spread to 2. At one time they had the best quotes in the global markets but now things have changed. I have compared their dax30 futures trading with other global markets and I realized now they are not the best, I also tried speaking to my manager but I did not really get any waver on the spreads. I usually trade dax30 futures a lot.

Overall I think its an average trading broker now unlike what it use to be( the best spread broker a year ago).

I will soon exit axi and move to another competitor for better quotes now.
Jul 12, 2018,

Excellant Customer Service

Cutomer Service is perfect. We have dealt with Mr Benjamin Malone , he has gone extra mile to create the accounts timely and in efficient manner.
Bandung, Indonesia,
Jul 12, 2018,

Good Forex Broker

I have traded in Axitrader for about 1.5 years. I think they are a good Forex Broker that providing various instruments, low spread, flexible leverage, and supportive staff. I don't face any deposit and withdrawal issue so far.
NEW DELHI, India,
Jul 11, 2018,

BEST BROKER WITH FLEXIBLE RULES FOR FOREX AND INDEX TRADING ABROAD

AXI TRADER IS AN EXCELLENT BROKER WITH FLEXIBLE NORMS FOR CLIENTS.
THEIR WORKING PATTERN IS SO ELASTIC THAT CLIENTS CAN NEVER GO WITH A PROBLEM UNSOLVED.
PEOPLE LIKE BEN MALONE AT AXI ARE DOING GREAT WORK WHO HELPED ME PERSONALLY SETUP 5 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS WHICH HAD LOTS OF COMPLICATION S AT START BUT HE CAME OUT WITH A SOLUTION WHICH NOONE WOULD HAVE.
REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR WORK AND COMMITMENT TOWARDS CLIENT SATISFACTION.
Mar 28, 2018,

AxiTrader has very unfair automated execution recently

I am trading with them for more than a year. I am using an ECN account with low spreads and commission on spots. So far it was a good experience until I made money on some trades like cocoa and coffee and indices etc.. This morning I clicked the sell WTI ( crude oil ) when the quote was 64.82/86 and I got a fill of 64.74 . Execution was immediate. It means that they put my account to direct slippage. Market was almost sleeping quote was moving between 81-82 bid. And I closed 0.8 lots of that trade in a minute. And again I got a fill at 64.92. It all happened in 1 minute 14 seconds and market moving with a pip all the time. It is so clear that they are using Virtual Dealer kind of system for guaranteed slippage for money making clients.

I applied for correction , for the half an hour they are still checking. But whatever the result , I will close my account with them . Clearly they are not a trustworthy broker. I have never been scalping etc.. So they was no reason for my account to put into such unfair setup except that I made money.

And after all I complained to them and they told me they can make an adjustment as goodwill but in reality it was due to a market move. Clearly it is a lie.

To all traders, keep distance with AxiTrader . Avoid them clearly. Tons of better brokers around.
Hi Namli,

Thank you for being a loyal client of ours for more than a year.

We are delighted that in the end you were satisfied with the resolution of this issue and that you will keep trading with us.

Once again, we apologize for the isolated technical glitch that prevented you from having an excellent experience trading with us and please note that we are constantly working on solutions to maintain a best in class experience for our traders.

England, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2018,

Customer Service Is Appalling! Very Unprofessional!

I was really happy with them until I had to use their customer support. Now I'm really considering moving brokers.

There customer service is appalling! So unprofessional and was not helpful at all. Felt like I was talking to a 15 year old kid. He kept calling me "mate".
Hi Apex26,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience.

I would like to assure you that we are committed to a high standard of service and we apologize for any negative aspects you may have experienced in the past. Can you please email us your account number or email on service@axitrader.com and we will follow up the issue you mentioned in your comment.

uk, United Kingdom,
Mar 11, 2018,

DISHONEST BROKER

i am very disappointed with this brokers approach to managing clients accounts. i have deposited money into a standard account on a few occasions. as a new trader I lost almost all of my deposited funds and withdrew the remaining amounts back into my bank account without problems within a couple of days.
when I deposited some money into my account, after a few winning trades i wanted to withdraw some of the profits and submitted request for that. it took axitrader around a week to process it and in the end the transaction was unsuccessful, I contacted support and was advised to check my bank account details as they might have been incorrect which i did and everything was fine( also previously I withdrew money without problems). i submitted another request and the exact situation happend, my withdrawal request bounced back. after another few days i lost more money than i originally deposited (after loosing all my gains plus more) and then submitted another withdrawal request ( withdrawing less money than originally deposited) and surprisingly this request was processed within a couple of days and i had my money back in my bank account. I have contacted AXI TRADER support about it and was told that the previous withdrawal requests experienced a system glitch and this is the reason, they offered me £50 payment to compensate for it and never paid it.
In my opinion and after consulting with experienced traders I concluded that this was a deliberate practice from axi trader where all trades from standard accounts with smaller deposits with high leverage must be placed in market making account and are assumed to loose money in the end so any withdrawal requests are purposely delayed in hopes that the client will loose all the money rather sooner than later and axi trader will keep the amount deposited and allow to withdraw without any problems only if the amount requested is below the initial deposit. it is really sad and discouraging for new traders to come across such a dishonest practice and i do not recommend this broker to anyone even with larger accounts as it would be reasonable to assume that they might hold different tricks for different account sizes just to squeeze more money from their customers.
Hi z,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience because of the technical glitch we have experienced. In regards to your £50 compensation, can you please email us your account number to service@axitrader.com so that we can look into this and make all necessary corrections.

Mar 2, 2018,

Horrible experience and broker. Stay away

HORRIBLE experience with Axitrader. I have been trading for over 3 years. One sales person encouraged me to open an account with Axitrader and I did, so I left my previous broker. He promised me several things but none were true, but I stayed with them because the spread was a little better. Then I had some issues here and there but stayed with them for 2 years. Some support members like Santiago were helpful, but others were completely rude and bad. They won't even help with simple things. My new account manager especially. I opened a trade this week and they had a problem with their IT department and I got stopped out even though I had no stop-loss and they decided to liquidate my position. I have been trying to contact them but the lady was super rude and uncooperative. They made me lose more than $15,000 because of a stupid mistake they did. The trade then went in my favour and hit the $30,000 target, but I was left with nothing. They would not even bother to look into the case and just brushed it off.

They will try to make up stories to appear like they are right but it's farther from the truth. I am not surprised to see the other negative reviews and I wish I saw it earlier because I wouldn't have joined them and saved myself a LOT of money.

I made the mistake of recommending this broker to my friends in the past, but I would certainly not recommend after all what happened.
Hi sponsorTMT,

First of all, I would like to thank you for being our customer for the last 3 years and we are pleased to hear you are enjoying our tight spreads.

In regards to the issue you have experienced, can you please provide us your account number to service@axitrader.com and we will investigate this immediately. We take great pride in the due diligence we perform every time we look into solving a client’s request and we assure you that finding the best suitable solution to your problems is our top priority.

Feb 16, 2018,

Their MT4 software keeps freezing on my machine and my trades were stopped out while the software was frozen. Axitrader aren't willing to take re

Axitraders MT4 implementation for Mac OS freezes at least once a day. Their Mailbox tab shows emails with a subject line and no content, the help files are blank and right click tools for modifying S/R lines is missing. Their software stalled on my system again before and during the Dow Jones drop last week and all of my trades were stopped out during this time as I could not monitor my hedged trades. At first Axitrader said they couldn't help, then they said they would reinvestigate, and then I didn't hear from them for 8 working days. When I tried to call again to find out what was going on I was told that the person in charge was on holiday by their Asian office, then their Australian office told me that he was in a meeting and to call back in half an hour and then 15 minutes later he finally emailed to say that it will take up to 45 days to investigate and will contact the relevant departments only if they think it is relevant. In other words, they don't want to help, they don't care and they have taken all of my money. The only way to resolve this problem in the UK is to escalate to the Financial Ombudsman because they aren't interested in being accountable for their own software.
Reply by AxiTrader Team submitted Feb 23, 2018:
Hi Gertwin,

Thank you for your feedback.

That’s not the experience we like to see our customers receive and I’d like to reassure you that we are committed to resolving the issues you’ve raised. At your earliest convenience, are you able to e-mail us directly on service@axitrader.com so we can confirm the current case file number and ensure we have all the necessary information to help resolve this as promptly as possible.

Once again, we pride ourselves on delivering a positive customer experience so please let us know if we can assist further.

Kind Regards,