FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: May 31, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Jamshaid,
, Cyprus,
Oct 9, 2015,

FXCC is one of the best ECN/STP Broker in the market, they have super fast execution and best customer support

Muhammad Nadeem Awan,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Oct 5, 2015,

I want to edit my previous review as finally this company cheated my friend and they filed a suite against them in cyprus for 1 million dollars. I don't know current status of the case but he was the person who referred me this broker and he himself was cheated by FXCC.

2014-03-27 5Star
I wanted to update my review as posted here earlier about FXCC. I received my funds back to my account. They contacted me and offered me all the expenses returned which incurred during this whole transaction process. They also apologized for their mistakes, so its all right. I am ready to work with this broker again since they realized their mistakes. Only problem is that you should be depositing with a clear and fresh credit card and not an old one whose digits are not so clear since this is a regulation from Cyprus Regulatory Authority. I will do it with another card now. Good tight spreads and good execution is their plus points as well. Best of Luck.

2014-02-271Star A friend had told me about FXCC that they are good, I read the reviews here on FPA which almost seemed positive.

But a week ago I opened a live account with this broker and yesterday I deposited $900 through my debit card and transaction went smooth. My card was debited with $900 + $ 30 charges but my trading account at FXCC didn't show any balance. I asked them about this and they told they will need scanned copies of my Card from front and back to verify that this is my card. I told them that my card is old and the digits on it are not visible but I sent them my card copies along with my bank statement showing the transaction. They didn't accept all of this and demanded a letter from my bank telling that this card belongs to me, I was going too much crazy to know and hear all this from this company and I was not able to use or trade in my account because no funds there. I talked to my bank about this and they told that in the transaction FXCC got all the details as the card owner name etc.. Each and everything. But still they saying that they are a regulated broker so and so, they need proof that this card is mine.

A Big WOWWWWW............ I could produce more documents to prove all this, but I was feeling sick to work with them. In fact I have an IB with them but I would suspend everything now.

I have asked them to return my deposit and they are saying it will take now 5 to 10 days to get back my funds. How would you feel after going through all this. I want to stop even forex trading. This is just sick, crazy and real non sense. I don't recommend this broker to anyone. Go with someone who doesn't have hidden rules and requirements... I am waiting for my funds back soon, if I don't get then I will update my review and call this broker just as another scam.

Jassim Al hammadi,
, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 26, 2015,

I have traded with FXCC for many years. I can only say that there most obvious and undercover tactic is to steal money at the time big spikes in the market when there are important news. Their MT4 including ECN jerks off and sometimes hangs. Then all of a sudden your money is gone. I had $5000 and then $ 2000 and then various $1000 all money gone because they'll chest you over spikes. It is obvious that they go off markets and trading desk take over as off line and their spikes are completely way out of range compared to other brokers. So be careful, do not trade with this Cyprus broker. I tried to talk senior guys in there and their accents indicate they are middle easterners not exactly sure where but I don't trust them at all... I advice who ever is s serious about Forex to deal with highly regulated firms or even banks

Nave,
Alicante, Spain,
Aug 10, 2015,

Be careful !!!
Broker FXCC crooks 100% !
(Asia, News) MT4 does not work, does not respond... Spread over 230 points eur/usd ... And many other manipulations ...
You lose money 100%

JR,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 1, 2015,

I have been trading with FXCC for a little over two months, using a VPS in the same data center . Tight spreads, fast execution, low slippage, very happy with the service. No evidence of any secret dealing desks that some people have mentioned here - seems to me they live up to their (quite lofty) claims with regard to transparency.

Nurul Islam,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 16, 2015,

Please everybody keep an eye here.. Nobody please try to make any deposit & never ever try to trade on this site.. beware of them, they r thief, they steal my money 6.88$

Saulius,
Lithuania, Lithuania,
Oct 23, 2014,

Hello,

FXCC is unfair broker. As my friend made a deposit from Neteller. On their website they stated that trasfers from 3rd parties will be declined but notwhere stated that they are going to deduct 5.9%

So what happens that we lost almoast 300EUR per day from 5100EUR. And I repeat nowhere is sated that they are charging charges for declined payments.

After consulting FXCC support they many times tried to prove that is was Neteller who charges. After contacting Neteller, there is very clear that they did not charge anything (also checking history of the account).

So be careful with this broker as it seems they preface to steal client's money and do not work according to their own policy.

Dustin ,
Germany, Germany,
Jan 22, 2014,

Great broker, fast exectution, i trade and manage with them Big amount of money, they have really professional service. I can scalp and trade the news too. there Spread is really tight. i would advice them for any one ..

Alen Riviera,
Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Jan 4, 2014,

I have been trading through this broker for about 3 months and I can say that this broker very often is stealing money from clients through widening spreads in moments where volatility is high so no one suspect what they do.Very is possible that they have some secret Dealing Trading desk and go offline for about 10 minutes in that moments and go against their clients because they know what pairs are most profitable for that activity.They closed all my positions and my margin was 375% !!!They widened spreads 200 pips in 30 seconds!!!I have legal case against them in CySec at the moment.

2013-12-30 1Star I have been trading with this broker for about 3 months.Everything was ok in the beginning but later they start widening spreads and my stops started to get triggered more often.In the end I had 3400 euros and 375%margin and 2 open positions in minus about 2100 euros.In just 1 minut they widened spreads to 200 pips and closed my positions due to margin requirement.I am shure that they are stilling money from clients!

Jamie,
Oregon, USA,
Nov 21, 2013,

I found FXCC.com when I was doing a Google search for information on Forex. I spent a lot of time reading the content on the site and learning more about trading and the particular way that FXCC operates. I especially like their "no dealing desk" model. They have responsive customer service and are definitely worth a try!