FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Jul 11, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Prec Ritchie,
Sep 12, 2021,

I have been trading through FXCC broker

Since last fall I have been trading through FXCC broker, it was recommended to me by a friend. In the beginning I thought it would be difficult to understand trading, but with professional advice of the manager of the company, I understood the details of trading. My profit was not so high yet, and I did not strive for big profits as the most important thing now is to gain experience. I try to find good entry points and do not rush. In general I always use stop-losses, because I understand how much loss I may make if something happens. More often I am able to move stops to the no-loss zone. Fortunately FXCC terminal does not freeze. Of course when you start trading not always things go the way you want, and after the first losses many traders blame their brokers for fraud. I am skeptical of such accusations. But I can tell you that if you follow the trading plan and trading rules, you are guaranteed a good result. I would like to try FXCC broker for withdrawal, but so far I can't say anything special, let's see how long it will take to trade.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Dear Prec Ritchie,
Thanks for sharing your experience and high rating.

Darwesh Gul,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Aug 18, 2021,

I am confident in the honesty of the FXCC broker.

I understand why some brokers do not allow risk hedging. Perhaps this is because these brokers are dealing centers. Probably it is. Therefore, I am confident in the honesty of the FXCC broker. This broker allows hedging and scalping. This is a great advantage of a modern broker.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Dear Darwesh Gul
Thanks for your review and rating

Eddie Chawla,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 25, 2021,

Excellent trading conditions

Some time ago I wanted to try myself in scalping, so I started looking for a broker with tight spreads. Because for scalping it makes sense to switch from fixed spreads to ECN accounts.
This is how I found this broker. I read enough of the FXCC reviews first. The reviews were positive both in terms of payments and on the trading process. Then I carefully studied all the information on the broker's website, and also found his license on the CySEC website. Indeed, the management company FX Central Clearing Ltd received a license from this supervisory department back in 2010 (No. 121/10).
It is important that this is a true ECN (STP) broker.
The broker works with MT4, but not with MT5. But here it is possible to use Multi Terminal and Multi Account Manager for this platform, which means that you can use multiple accounts (it is convenient for managing investment funds).
You can use advisors and work in scalping mode. One piece of advice from me: do not overload MT4 with advisors - the platform itself may not be able to handle a large number of robots.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 27, 2021:
Dear Eddie Chawla,
Thanks for your review and 5 star rating. We appreciate this.

Kolkata, India,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC is a scammer. They lie in their agreement

FXCC is a scammer. The agreement they have is fake. They tell their customers that they have VFSC license. But it's fake. VFSC says that FXCC doesn't have an active license.VFSC does not take care of its previous regulated company to stop them from doing business in Vanuatu. I have done my research. So please don't trust them and don't trade with them. If anyone has any investment with them, please withdraw your money ASAP. Be safe. Invest sincerely.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Premanshu,
FXCC's regulation and company information available on its website and its accessible by anybody at www.fxcc.com/regulation

You can also download all our legal docs at the following link: https://www.fxcc.com/downloads
Kapiri mposhi, Zambia,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

FXCC is a scam there are not registred VFSC they lied to me and stole my money which have failed to get back till now THEY ARE A SCAM AND NO ONE SHOULD OPEN A ACCOUNT WITH THEM THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO YOU. FXCC IS A SCAM BE OWENED PEOPLE.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021: