FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Jul 11, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Mr. Madruga,
Brazil,
Jul 3, 2011,

I've decided to open a real account with this broker after a very nice performance from my EA on their demo account.
Another point that made me decide to open this account is the iphone app platform. I can login into my account on mt4 and on the iphone app simultaniously.
Account opening is easy and the support was very fast.
FSA, Mifid and Cysec regulations make it looks good.
I won't rate this broker for now, but I will keep you guys posted in a near future.

Mr. Clement,
Nigeria,
Jul 4, 2011,

I've been demo-trading and finally opened a live account with them.The support is very ok.The live chat is always available.They have nice staff.They are registered and regulated.

However,the meta 4 easily gets disconnected but does not take time to reconnect.This is what I don't like.The management should instantly rectify the meta4 issue.

With little improvement,I see them becoming bigger and popular.I'm about funding my live account with,so,I promise bring every update as soon as I start live-trading with them.

Clement,
Nigeria,
Jul 19, 2011,

I promised to leave a review as soon as I start 'live-trading' with this firm.The Company offers ECN accounts as low as 500 USD.I love the company so much because of their good customer service.My account officer is always there to respond to my mails.Live chat is always available.Very good support. I was given all the necessary support to enable me learn my preferred platform-currenex.Their currenex is always connected up to 95% as long as you have good internet connection.The meta 4 connection is also ok,but no live news.

But they need to add live news in their platforms-both currenex and meta 4.My experience so far with them is wonderful.I will be bringing updates from time to time,especially by the time I make withdraw(s).

chemie262,
Germany,
Aug 24, 2011,

This broker is really amazing. Extreme low spreads (EURUSD 0.5 pips typically). Fast executions with no requotes. Very responsive service team. Regulated with 20000 € protection of funds. I hope they can keep this excellent standard over time.

mena-traders,
Nov 7, 2011,

I am dealing & representing several brokerage companies (including banks) & FXCC is the smallest among them....I started to deal with them recently & honestly i would say this is a excellent broker with high standard of customer service..

What is strange (& good) is to find a new company refuses some decent account sizes for very minor issues or paper works & where other major global FX brokers takes it with a big smiles.....thats what happened with me when i start dealing with them............& that says it all.

I wish them to keep the good work & standard.