FXCC.com Review

2.771 • 62 REVIEWS
Central Clearing Ltd FX Central Clearing Ltd
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
Visit site Is this your company?
FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.
2.771 • 62 REVIEWS

Bogotá, Colombia,
May 27, 2022,

FXCC helped me with my problem and restored balance

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
FXCC removed the trade and restored the balance to the account. Thank you for your help and responsibility to correct the problem. Withdrawals are made normally and quickly

May 20, 2022 - 1 Star Scam broker. A few hours ago there was a huge price movement in seconds and without SL execution. Huge loss. I use three different brokers and the TradingView tool, only in FXCC does the big movement appear. This is not the market. This is not roll over. This is manipulation to harm the client

Reply by FXCC. submitted May 24, 2022 Dear Client,
Your case has been resolved. Next time you can contact our support Team with your trade ID for investigation. Moreover we have Average Effective Spreads published on our website in real-time to insure our transparency: https://www.fxcc.com/average-effective-spreads

ALBASRAH, Iraq,
Apr 9, 2022,

Very respectable broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I would like to assure you that all previous withdrawals have been received, and I apologize for the previous evaluation, being hasty in judging this respected broker But, unfortunately, I closed my account with them, and this is a mistake. I will work with them again. Thank you

Feb 14, 2022 - 1 Star I asked to withdraw on Thursday, 10/02/2022
When the withdrawal request the payment was not approved on the first day the second day it was approved but it has been more than 5 days and nothing arrived when I called customer support it was very rude they robbed me the service agent closed the conversation I am really annoyed by them that they are really fraud.
Please all of you do not deposit with this broker my account number 88841034 I intend to file a case against them in the Financial Conduct Authority. I give you until tomorrow to return the money. If I do not get the money back, I will file a complaint. This is my experience with the thief broker. I ask everyone to be careful.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Feb 15, 2022 Dear Taher,
Your withdrawal of 133.25 usd had been processed on the 11th of February. The refund can take sometime, from 5 to 10 working days.
If you have any questions contact our Support Team
Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 12, 2022:
Dear TAHER,
Thank you very much for your review. The refund time doesn't depend on us but on many circumstances including the card issuer bank.

Darryon Ray
Ibadan, Nigeria,
Dec 12, 2021,

It took me several months to get used to it

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I don’t want to say that this broker has a lot of downsides. It’s really good and I can only praise its trading contisons, in particular good spreads, no swaps and no commissions. Nevertheless, I a difficulty getting used to this broker because of its high minimum withdrawable amount, which is fifty bucks. The matter is that earlier I was used to frequently withdraw smaller amounts. Moreover, I didn’t trade regularly earlier. Here I had to trade more actively to reach that requirement but meanwhile I had to improve my trading and it was undoubtedly a very positive thing.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Dec 13, 2021:
Dear Darryon Ray,
Thanks for your feedback. We permanently improve our services and the withdrawal amount can be < $50 depending on the PSP provider.

John paul
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 15, 2021,

(VFSC) says this broker a scam.

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
(VFSC) says this broker is a scam. Scroll up and read the pdf. This broker doesn't have a license yet claims it does. Be careful sending money here as it maybe hard to get back.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Nov 19, 2021:
Dear John paul,
Please visit our website www.fxcc.com to see all our licenses listed in the footer of every page. It is as simple as that.

U
Unathi Swartz
Oct 19, 2021,

Pretty nice brokerage

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
The brokerage gives opportunities in trading. The structure of the single account type the broker has is very attractive for different trading styles and strategies. I can use robots with high-frequency entries and limited targets, I can use hedging when I want to place locks, I can enter and exit the market several times per day because the commissions are absent here, while spreads are very narrow.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is a very reliable solution in terms of trading software. It assures the fastest connection possible with multiple servers that are placed in different parts of the world. This is a true ECN/STP approach.
I would also like to say special thanks to the customer support team for convenient and professional help with any issue I might have. THis company is robust solution for traders.
U
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 21, 2021:
Dear Unathi Swartz,
Thanks for your feedback and high rating.

Winfield Yundt
Oct 10, 2021,

I find this broker very universal

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I like to trade with universal brokers. They give more opportunities. For example, this broker is equally good for both scalpers and long-term traders. It offers very good spreads. They are very tight, which is very good for scalping. Besides this, you don’t need to pay fees, which makes trading very beneficial no matter who you are: a scalper or a long-term trader.
Yeah, there’s one downside - $50 minimum withdrawable amount. However, it’s a questionable thing, whether it’s a downside or not. I think it’s not. It’s just the price for good trading conditions.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 12, 2021:
Dear Winfield Yundt,
Thanks for your review. The reason we set $50 min withdrawal amount is a high bank transfer fee. When it comes to any other payment methods we can do even a $1 usd withdrawal, no problem at all.

G
Gera Alex
Budapest, Hungary,
Oct 5, 2021,

A company with good service

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Not a bad company with good service and good conditions. It depends on what to compare with, of course, but objectively looking at things, it is possible to trade with such a broker. They do not have any slippage problems. They execute according to the market.I have been working with FXCC and I made sure that there are no questions with services and the withdrawal of money is all right, so far they work stably, I am confident in the broker. I have been trading not very long, I was looking for my own strategy. As a result, I tested it, decided and now I got on average 400-800 dollars a month. For me this is normal income for the beginning, but my nerves are at the limit. Trading has become my main business now and I'm very happy to have money to live and have a good life. I recommend FXCC as a good broker, it is a safe trading place. They work well and with high quality. They always withdraw any amount of money, even 100 dollars and 1000 dollars. They have always been very responsive and cautious in their dealings with clients. Not all of these methods are equally fast, but it is good that there is a choice.
G
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 8, 2021:
Dear Gera Alex,
Thanks for your positive feedback.

K
Kayden Lee
Surrey, Canada,
Oct 4, 2021,

I am thankful to them

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
I have been trading with this FXCC company since May, for the most part I am happy with their work. When I opened an account and made my first deposit they credited me a 100% bonus. I am thankful to them that there were no problems with withdrawal, because in 3 years I have seen so many "bonuses" in forex which may take six months to withdraw and during this period you can withdraw only pennies, and this is not the toughest scheme. In general, I am not a fan of bonuses. I ordered my withdrawal on Monday and I got my money on Tuesday. But now, have read reviews about FXCC and I understand that they for all so quickly withdraw money. Basically, both the conditions and the work of the terminal are all good, no complaints. There are frequent promotions and bonus programs. The regulation is excellent and there is protection from negative balance. There is a free VPS here, which is also a great advantage of the broker.
K
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 6, 2021:
Dear Kayden Lee,
We are thankful to your feedback.

Zoier Tillman
Woolloongabba, Australia,
Oct 2, 2021,

I have decided that only an FXCC broker can help me!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I need a good company that gives me the opportunity to make good money. I have decided that only an FXCC broker can help me with this. You see, FXCC was created by ordinary traders. Like me and all of you. Therefore, here are the best trading conditions. There is no commission or spread on some assets if you trade intraday. The broker also allows scalping and risk hedging. I don't know what could be better. Therefore, if you are a scalper, then I advise you to open an account here. By the way, here is the MT4 trading platform. Therefore, you will find professional software with fast market execution of orders and a full set of necessary technical analysis indicators.
Open a demo account to try all the benefits without your own money. It's free!
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 5, 2021:
Dear Zoier Tillman,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Zarbat Barazani
Sep 17, 2021,

It’s good for scalping

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I can say that their trading conditions are excellent for scalping. They charge no fees and combined with tight spreads it becomes very attractive to trade here.The only inconvenience here is a high withdrawable amount. Earlier I was used to withdraw small amounts frequently, now I have to put up with this restriction. However, I have nearly got used to it.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 20, 2021:
Dear Zarbat Barazani,
Thanks for your feedback. Our min withdrawal amount is as low as 50 USD.

Prec Ritchie
Sep 12, 2021,

I have been trading through FXCC broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Since last fall I have been trading through FXCC broker, it was recommended to me by a friend. In the beginning I thought it would be difficult to understand trading, but with professional advice of the manager of the company, I understood the details of trading. My profit was not so high yet, and I did not strive for big profits as the most important thing now is to gain experience. I try to find good entry points and do not rush. In general I always use stop-losses, because I understand how much loss I may make if something happens. More often I am able to move stops to the no-loss zone. Fortunately FXCC terminal does not freeze. Of course when you start trading not always things go the way you want, and after the first losses many traders blame their brokers for fraud. I am skeptical of such accusations. But I can tell you that if you follow the trading plan and trading rules, you are guaranteed a good result. I would like to try FXCC broker for withdrawal, but so far I can't say anything special, let's see how long it will take to trade.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Dear Prec Ritchie,
Thanks for sharing your experience and high rating.

Darwesh Gul
Aug 18, 2021,

I am confident in the honesty of the FXCC broker.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I understand why some brokers do not allow risk hedging. Perhaps this is because these brokers are dealing centers. Probably it is. Therefore, I am confident in the honesty of the FXCC broker. This broker allows hedging and scalping. This is a great advantage of a modern broker.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Aug 23, 2021:
Dear Darwesh Gul
Thanks for your review and rating

Eddie Chawla
Mumbai, India,
Jul 25, 2021,

Excellent trading conditions

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Some time ago I wanted to try myself in scalping, so I started looking for a broker with tight spreads. Because for scalping it makes sense to switch from fixed spreads to ECN accounts.
This is how I found this broker. I read enough of the FXCC reviews first. The reviews were positive both in terms of payments and on the trading process. Then I carefully studied all the information on the broker's website, and also found his license on the CySEC website. Indeed, the management company FX Central Clearing Ltd received a license from this supervisory department back in 2010 (No. 121/10).
It is important that this is a true ECN (STP) broker.
The broker works with MT4, but not with MT5. But here it is possible to use Multi Terminal and Multi Account Manager for this platform, which means that you can use multiple accounts (it is convenient for managing investment funds).
You can use advisors and work in scalping mode. One piece of advice from me: do not overload MT4 with advisors - the platform itself may not be able to handle a large number of robots.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 27, 2021:
Dear Eddie Chawla,
Thanks for your review and 5 star rating. We appreciate this.

Kolkata, India,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC is a scammer. They lie in their agreement

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
FXCC is a scammer. The agreement they have is fake. They tell their customers that they have VFSC license. But it's fake. VFSC says that FXCC doesn't have an active license.VFSC does not take care of its previous regulated company to stop them from doing business in Vanuatu. I have done my research. So please don't trust them and don't trade with them. If anyone has any investment with them, please withdraw your money ASAP. Be safe. Invest sincerely.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Premanshu,
FXCC's regulation and company information available on its website and its accessible by anybody at www.fxcc.com/regulation

You can also download all our legal docs at the following link: https://www.fxcc.com/downloads
Kapiri mposhi, Zambia,
Jul 15, 2021,

FXCC IS A SCAM!!!!!!!

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
FXCC is a scam there are not registred VFSC they lied to me and stole my money which have failed to get back till now THEY ARE A SCAM AND NO ONE SHOULD OPEN A ACCOUNT WITH THEM THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO YOU. FXCC IS A SCAM BE OWENED PEOPLE.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 17, 2021:
Dear Elnashy,

yerevan, Armenia,
Jul 7, 2021,

FXCC is scam

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
FXCC broker did not process my withdrawal request for more than 11 months (withdraw initiated in SEP2020). The amount is 38718 USD.(a screenshot of my withdrawal is attached )
I have tried to contact them many times but they do not reply to my emails or messages in the past 6 months (a screenshot of the opened ticket is attached).
I strongly believe they do some fraud or scam business.

I tried to explain to them that I will take legal action and complaint against them but they answer me my account is with the Vanuatu Island branch (email attached). This was a total surprise for me as I understand that they transfer my agreement and my account in HIDDEN WAY (without my permission) to Vanuatu Island (as I am not a resident of the EU). Worthy to mention that they do not have an active licence in Vanuatu to give forex services (email from VFSC is attached). however, they lie in their agreement that they have the licence number 014576 (clause of 2.2 in agreement) I have attached the agreement and the screenshot of that false information to decide customer.
Also in the footer of their website FXCC.com they mention this false information to mislead customers that they have an active licence in Vanutue which is totally false (screenshot of the website is attached )

As I understand, they try to escape from Cyprus laws and regulations and take their customers money.
They have two websites and all non-EU customers are directed to the Vanuatu island website. (it depend on your IP)

It is worthy to mention my initial agreement was with Cyprus branch (agreement attached) and all the transaction of money I transferred to them was with credit card and it transferred to Cyprus branch.

It is worth mentioning that I have an Italian residency, as I am a PhD student at Polytechnic di Milano University. I asked many ties FXCC to change my residency from Qatar to Italian but FXCC refused and replied with Italian residency should open a new account however, I am the same person. As I was expecting by European residency law can protect me.

Now I am trying hard to open a court case in Vanuatu and Cyprus against FXCC for their criminal and fraud action for not returning my fund.

Worth to mention VFSC and CySec two regulator bodies in Vanuatu and Cyprus obviously close their eye on this fraud and do not investigate FXCC.
I already open complain in Cysec but they just distract the case to not to take the responsibility (consider all my transaction was when my agreement was with CYSEC before I was transferred indecisive way to Vanuatu by )
Also, I tried to ask VFSC to follow up with FXCC and LAWPARTNER (FXCC agent in Vanuatu). But they just told me FXCC does not have an active licence and the license is expired in 2018 (consider my transaction was when the licence is active.) (email attached). obviously, VFSC also does not do its responsibility to regular audits to ensure fraud prevention. VFSC allowed a company without a license to provide trading services to clients since 2018. Moreover, when the license expired VFSC didn't even make sure whether the company refunded clients funds or no, which is again VFSC responsibility to make sure clients funds are safe. This clearly displays the absolute absence of audits from the VFSC side. I recommend to my friends to avoid open accounts with brokers who are regulated with VFSC or CySEC.

Now my request is to ask FXCC to withdraw my money to the same credit card I provided when I transferred the money to their Cyprus branch.
William Gagnon
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 2, 2021,

ECN / STP execution of orders

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I am very picky when it comes to choosing brokers, and FXCC in this regard pleasantly surprised me: reliable regulation, ECN / STP execution of orders on all types of accounts, there is no commission, and the costs for replenishment are also compensated! During the first six months of trading, I did not have a single complaint. The support responds quickly, the withdrawal is also problem-free. But I must say that you should not go here without experience at all. $ 100 is still a bit much, and there are no cent accounts to trade on the real market without losing large sums. Speaing of the cons, I personally noted that there are no investment proposals here.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jul 5, 2021:
Dear William Gagnon,
Thanks for your feedback. Cents accounts are planed and in the integration queue.

Varun Jhombarkar
Puthukkad, India,
Jun 19, 2021,

Nothing irritates me here

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
It took me a bit more than a month to make sure that this brokerage company is not a scam. I’m always sceptical about any new broker. Perhaps, my mind is too critical but it seems to me that it’s safe to overdo in this regard. It’s much better than being light-minded. Such folks are often victimized by scams.
Before registering here, I conducted a sort of research. I persuaded that it’s regulated and it gave me peace of mind.
The quality of the trading process also gave me a positive impression. The final check included a series of withdrawals and it also ended up successfully. So, it’s a normal broker for me.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Dear Varun Jhombarkar,
Thanks for your review.

B
Braden Carroll
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jun 16, 2021,

Flexible trading conditions in a single account

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The broker offers a single account for all types of trading strategies with flexible trading conditions. True ECN executions, variable leverage, tight spreads and low commissions are among the key strengths. The main concern is the light regulation, but it feels like that could be even an advantage for scalpers and high-frequency aggressive traders.
B

Mombasa, Kenya,
May 6, 2021,

Suited me

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
My only regret about FXCC is that they still don't support MT5. For the sake of the ECN XL trading conditions I reversed to MT4 and to tell the truth I haven't been excited abou tit at all. On the other hand, the spreads for EURUSD with zero commissions are totally worth the sacrifice in my opinion. Trading fees cuts have boosted profits immediately after switching to this account with FXCC.
Reply by FXCC. submitted May 11, 2021:
Dear DeShea Rogers,
Thanks for your review.

Toryal Darzada
Apr 22, 2021,

Very good trading conditions for me

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have recently discovered this broker and I’m glad to have found it. It offers very good trading conditions, some of them I find exclusive. I mean the possibility to trade indices, metals, and crude with 1:500 leverage. I’m particularly interested in trading gold and silver with this leverage. For three years of trading, I haven’t seen brokers offering such high leverage for these assets. As a rule, 1:500 is available for currencies only, but this broker allows to use it for other assets. I have been trading gold and silver for a long time. I always follow these assets and I like that this broker offers the most favorable conditions to trade my favorite instruments.
Besides this, the broker offers very good floating spreads.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 23, 2021:
Dear Toryal Darzada,
It could never been better the way you described trading metals with us. Thanks for your review.
Prabhat Rama
Chennai, India,
Apr 12, 2021,

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I am really interested in the fact that FXCC does not have too frequent and too large commissions, because in fact it is always something stressful and this should also be considered in risk management, and it is really cool that you can work calmly here and not worry about any additional costs, I like it when everything is under control.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 15, 2021:
Dear Prabhat Rama,
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that
Advan Subotnjicki
Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Apr 5, 2021,

Good trading conditions.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I learned about this broker from my brother. He also trades currencies and gold. These are quite profitable assets if you look at the current events.
My experience is not so extensive compared to my brother, but I already understand something and can trade on a real account. At the same time, I do technical analysis.
I like that the broker has an MT4 trading terminal. Before that, I only traded with another broker on this platform.
So, MetaTrader 4 is a platform for any trading. Here you can trade in the long or short term. You can trade using stop loss / take profit, apply different indicators.
In general, there are many Forex trading strategies in the world. Yet, for a qualitative forecast of the market, indicators are used. These are good tools that you can download from the Internet or create yourself in the Editor if you know programming )
Although it would be cool if the support was little more detailed than it is now, this broker is good. In any case, good trading conditions cover up all the minor flaws.
I
Ionad
Feb 18, 2021,

They attract me with good trading conditions

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I’m used to trading with several brokers at the same time. Thus, I try to diversify my risks. Keeping money in one company doesn’t seem to be a wise idea.
I chose FXCC as another broker to trade using a part of my capital. Once I attentively reviewed their trading conditions, I realized that they deserve a greater portion of my money. Their trading conditions are really unique. I like their very low spreads.
Once I signed up with the broker I tried trading and I enjoy the trading process - my orders are executed without problems, pretty fast. So, I like my choice.
STH
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jul 18, 2020,

FXCC is a Scam

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I started to use FXCC in 2017, it was good before and I even recommended the company to my family and friends. However, the good service was already a history and now its become an absolutely scam. I repeatedly chased FXCC Finance for the withdrawals in June and July but did not receive any response from them at all. To this point, the total withdrawal amount of USD58,137 for my family and my accounts (4 a/c) has already been requested for more than 7 weeks already but still not being processed! This is totally unacceptable and it is extremely irresponsible for FXCC to withhold the withdrawals without any reason. So for the traders who consider to use it, stay away from this scam company. For the victims, please raise complaint to VFSC and CySec, so that these regulatory authorities can impose some pressure to FXCC or even strike off its license to preempt further unjustifiable activities on the side of FXCC.
Jun 24, 2020,

FXCC is a legitimate company after all.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I wish to add on to my previous review about FXCC on 9 June, 2020. They have finally completed my review on 23 June, 2020 and approve my withdrawl. I still have money in my MT4 account though and I believe there should not be any problems in withdrawing as long as I do not violate their terms of trading. FXCC is a legitimate company after all.

Jun 9, 2020 - 1 Star I have joined FXCC since Feb 2020. I was always apprehensive about the company based on the review on this website. However, I still decided to give it a try as it is still regulated by CySec. However, now I seriously regretted my decision.

I made some money through trading. My trading activities did not involve scalping or hedging, just buying and selling within 1-2 weeks when the trend is in my favour. I made a serious of withdrawls initially and it was fine. However, the latest withdrawl I submitted on 28-May was not processed till today (after 11 calendar days). I contacted their live chat, back office and finance department. Their only response was that it was under review. I asked them how long will the review take, but they simply ignored me and never give me a definite answer. I have since closed down all my open positions (since I found there is no point to continue trading as I cannot withdraw the money!). I still have EUR 11691.61 in my MT4 account 88825208, and this excludes the withdrawl amount of EUR 2207.13 which is still pending for processing. I have since wrote a formal complaint to FXCC and is still pending their reply.

I just found out from the Vanuatu Financial Service License (VFSC) website that FXCC (or Central Clearing) has been struck off from their register since 21-May-2020. Central Clearing is no longer registered with VFSC to provide financial services. Their website still states that the company is regulated by VFSC which is a clear misrepresentation of information.

For all new traders out there, please refrain from joining FXCC. Besides my review, you can check out all other reviews in FPA regarding FXCC. We all face the same issues in withdrawing. Initially, you may be able to withdraw, but sooner or later, they will stop you from withdrawing.
The VFSC license was reinstated later.
phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Apr 9, 2020,

Now This is my final review is Scam all my money is have stolen.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
when the market not good and then I lock my transaction.
after that I have close all my transaction in fxcc reason that my transaction is hedge transaction that out off their policy .

So my money that I earn from 1000$ to 5000$ is gone .

This broker is really scam .

Dec 17, 2019 - 5 Stars This is my second reviews after do trading scalper EA with this broker.
1. If u order manually by mobile sometime have delay or off quote.
Happen on news time or high impact time movement.
2.If you using MT4 on VPS is ok and working find with ur EA don't worry.
All you have from this broker leverage 1:300 and No commission with no swap(everyone not only Muslim)
3. Withdrawing by skrill still fast but not faster need 1 or 2h (Mon-Fri)
sometime need half day.
4.The customer support can contact with live chat or by email not instant but
only a few hour reply back.

I'm recommend to use this broker for scalper EA.
Now my account is nearly $5000

Aug 26, 2019 - 5 Stars After I don't believe all commend here.
So I want to test my own self is work.
My experience I do deposit by skrill on 12-08-2019
and I have do withdraw on 26-08-2019 from Morning and afternoon I received my money withdraw $600 .
Chile,
Mar 18, 2019,

I was cleverly scammed by FXCC and it could happen to you

So, this is what happened in the end:
1) After 2 weeks, on Feb 15th, I received the results of my "Compliance Review", wherein it was stated that I had conducted "gross abuse" of my account. As a consequence, my account would be terminated and my balance would be transferred back to me. According to my MT4 platform, my balance was US$109,XXX. There was no explanation of what was the abuse, but I realized I had traded with volumes higher than what was allowed by Terms and Conditions. However, these trades had gone through, and some had even been confirmed in my daily balance confirmation emails. Furthermore, the same Terms and Conditions stated that my account should have been upgraded to a Standard account automatically, which would have had the ability to trade with larger volumes.
2) On the same day, I received a Notice of Termination, in which they said my remaining balance was only $12,XXX. THEY PROVIDED NO DETAILED STATEMENT, but I worked out that they had just erased all my trades with volumes greater than 10 lots. INTERESTINGLY, I HAD HAD BLOWN ACCOUNTS WHERE I TRADED LARGER VOLUMES, BUT SINCE I LOST THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE. FURTHERMORE, THEY ARE AN STP/ECN BROKER, SO MY TRADES GO DIRECTLY TO THE LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS, WHICH MEANS THEY KEPT MY PROFITS UNDER THE COVER OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD IMPLEMENTED IN SOFTWARE. I wrote an email expressing this, but got no response.
3) In the same compliance review they asked for an updated Proof of Residence which I provided on Feb 20th. They also threatened me with legal action (lol) for posting my previous review in this forum.
4) Since then I tried to call and email them with no response. I even wrote a formal Complaint Form on MArch 5th. They responded on the LiveChat but only to say they could provide no updates.
5) Only today (March 18th) they responded by email that the US$12,XXX had been transferred "a while ago" (on March 8th, after the date I submitted the formal Complaint). I checked with my bank and it had indeed arrived and was being processed.
6) I still claim they owe me the profits of my trades. I think the fair thing to do would have been to charge me for the Commissions and Swaps that my account type did not have, but the account that allows larger volumes does. IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT MY ACCOUNT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED WHEN EQUITY ROSE ABOVE US$10K. They conveniently chose not to enforce that part of the agreement.

My conclusion is that FXCC is a convered SCAM. Thay will SCAM a small proportion of their clients, which will keep them afloat in loose regulation environments like Vanuatu and Cyprus. But I was SCAMMED and there is no other name to call it. I have budgeted a large amount of time in the coming months to make sure they do not get a single new deposit.

Feb 6, 2019 - 1 Star I have been with FXCC for more than 3 years. Overall I have deposited more than USD$40.000, and only ever withdrew some minor amounts, since I was always losing. However, 2 weeks ago I finally broke even. I requested a withdrawal for which I never got a response even though I insisted at least 2 more times during the week. Last week I stopped receiving the Daily Confirmation emails, which I didn't really think much about. I ended the week with a balance of USD$109,229 and no open trades. Then, when I logged in to MT4 on Sunday to plan my week, I got an "Account Disabled" notice. I logged into FXCC's website and my account does not appear at all. 4 hours later I got an email from the Compliance Department saying that my account is under Review and that I would be contacted in case I was required to provide documentation and the such. Since then, I have contacted the Compliance and BackOffice Departments, the LiveChat, and requested callbacks, and all I get is the response that they "can't give me anymore information because they don't have it" and that I will be contacted "as soon as possible". I am really starting to feel scammed. How should I proceed?
Londrina, Brazil,
Feb 2, 2019,

Seems like FXCC is a scam broker.

Seems like FXCC is a scam broker. In december 2018 I've made an account and got the no deposit bonus. I've completed all the requirements, but they've not processed my withdraw. I've sent them a lot of e-mails, and they said the withdraw was being processed. More than one month has passed and they now stopped answering my e-mails. Until I see my money, I recommend that no one deposit on FXCC. There are many other trusted brokers. My account number on FXCC is 88819208.
Vinny Blurke
Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe,
Jan 19, 2019,

These are very big scammers

FXCC is a big scam do not invest run for your life dear forex trader and keep away from these guys
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 9, 2019,

everything is good there EXCEPT withdraw money

everything is good there EXCEPT withdraw money since 7 days, I didn't receive any
and every time talk to customer service in chat they say wait more 3-5 days, they don't know any other word
on email when the subject is withdraw no body reply
waleed abid
bahawalpup, Pakistan,
Mar 27, 2017,

this broker is best i have five years experience and i am happy to do trade with fxcc.
these methods are good i take withdraw many times and they are giving me withdraw within 24 hours and fxcc withdraw fee is very low please join all
C
chris chew
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jun 1, 2016,

stay away from this broker......this totally is a scam,my withdrawal was pass over than 10 day,i still haven't see my money back to my account.if you still got fund on this broker please dun withdraw all your fund because they won't give you back that money.this broker only want you keeping with them.once time you join with them they won't let you go.after join if you think want to quit withdraw all the fund they only give you one word that is wait....wait...and keep wait.
L
LEAN SEAH
Penang, Malaysia,
May 10, 2016,

Dear all trader,

do not invest any money into FXCC Broker.
I just had lost all money inside my account.

I had po 1 order but i had cancel it before i sleep.
the next day morning when i wake up. the order was executed and all my money inside account was burst

i had picture and screen shot of all proof.
any one please let me know how to complain their broker so that no more people cheated by them.
I believe its their system open the order by them self and i have proof of photo.

They don wan reply any of my message at all

FXCC TOTALLY SCAM
santhosh kumar
tamilnadu, India,
May 4, 2016,

FXCC Payment withdraw process via debit take too much of time. I am very frustrating. How many times i contact to FXCC financial team. They always told me investigation is going on . more than 15 days has gone , till am waiting with patience, I hope i will receive money very soon to my bank account. otherwise please guide me how to get it .
L
Lim
Perak, Malaysia,
Mar 20, 2016,

I stuck in deposit fund problem. Cause I failed to sent them my bank statements. So I request for refund, but until now I only received a refunded email from FXCC, not my money... I hope FXCC not a scam and returning my fund asap.
Ali Raza
Sialkot, Pakistan,
Feb 22, 2016,

Fxcc is said he is no dealing desk broker. But i do not beleive on it now.

Because i recorded everything He is Markete maker and dealing desk Broker.

First of All Fxcc open spread in volataliy.
Giving very high slippage in Normal Trade and News time .
Fxcc disable Execution during High Volatality.
just you can open new orders but you can never close your order.
Fxcc can not stop order loss when the Market Cross your StopLoss Level.
For Example my stoploss is 20point but when your order closed your stoploss is 200piont
Fxcc cannot allow to close your orders manually or with EA.
I Try to close my orders manually many time but Failed.
I get minimum 2500$ Loss on this Cheater Broker. My Every Client faced loss a lot. and every one saying this thing Fxcc is cheater.

I have Proof of his cheat.

and i Suggest to Trader Do not Invest Money on this Broker and save to other peoples tell about this Broker to every newbies and Old Trader.

Thanks
Mehedi
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 22, 2016,

All of you guys , i warned you about this broker , This broker is BIG scammer , I just loss your money , I've loss 500$ but there coital margin level system , i never seen this kind of broker in my forex 3 years history , SCAM< SCAM<SCAM , Don't deposit here
Mahesh
Chennai, India,
Jan 26, 2016,

I love you FXCC... You are doing a great service for the traders community. Keep it up.
1) Proper opening procedure.
2) Swift deposit and withdrawal.
3) To my knowledge you are providing LEAST spread.
4) Excellent execution even during NEWS HOURS.
the9tailedforextrader
krugersdorp, South Africa,
Jan 20, 2016,

great broker,great service ,fast withdrawal ,i compared their mt4 price moves with a ctrader platform i was using from another broker, this is indeed an ecn broker i love this broker!
Jamshaid
, Cyprus,
Oct 8, 2015,

FXCC is one of the best ECN/STP Broker in the market, they have super fast execution and best customer support
Muhammad Nadeem Awan
Oct 4, 2015,

I want to edit my previous review as finally this company cheated my friend and they filed a suite against them in cyprus for 1 million dollars. I don't know current status of the case but he was the person who referred me this broker and he himself was cheated by FXCC.

2014-03-27 5Star
I wanted to update my review as posted here earlier about FXCC. I received my funds back to my account. They contacted me and offered me all the expenses returned which incurred during this whole transaction process. They also apologized for their mistakes, so its all right. I am ready to work with this broker again since they realized their mistakes. Only problem is that you should be depositing with a clear and fresh credit card and not an old one whose digits are not so clear since this is a regulation from Cyprus Regulatory Authority. I will do it with another card now. Good tight spreads and good execution is their plus points as well. Best of Luck.

2014-02-271Star A friend had told me about FXCC that they are good, I read the reviews here on FPA which almost seemed positive.

But a week ago I opened a live account with this broker and yesterday I deposited $900 through my debit card and transaction went smooth. My card was debited with $900 + $ 30 charges but my trading account at FXCC didn't show any balance. I asked them about this and they told they will need scanned copies of my Card from front and back to verify that this is my card. I told them that my card is old and the digits on it are not visible but I sent them my card copies along with my bank statement showing the transaction. They didn't accept all of this and demanded a letter from my bank telling that this card belongs to me, I was going too much crazy to know and hear all this from this company and I was not able to use or trade in my account because no funds there. I talked to my bank about this and they told that in the transaction FXCC got all the details as the card owner name etc.. Each and everything. But still they saying that they are a regulated broker so and so, they need proof that this card is mine.

A Big WOWWWWW............ I could produce more documents to prove all this, but I was feeling sick to work with them. In fact I have an IB with them but I would suspend everything now.

I have asked them to return my deposit and they are saying it will take now 5 to 10 days to get back my funds. How would you feel after going through all this. I want to stop even forex trading. This is just sick, crazy and real non sense. I don't recommend this broker to anyone. Go with someone who doesn't have hidden rules and requirements... I am waiting for my funds back soon, if I don't get then I will update my review and call this broker just as another scam.
Jassim Al hammadi
, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 26, 2015,

I have traded with FXCC for many years. I can only say that there most obvious and undercover tactic is to steal money at the time big spikes in the market when there are important news. Their MT4 including ECN jerks off and sometimes hangs. Then all of a sudden your money is gone. I had $5000 and then $ 2000 and then various $1000 all money gone because they'll chest you over spikes. It is obvious that they go off markets and trading desk take over as off line and their spikes are completely way out of range compared to other brokers. So be careful, do not trade with this Cyprus broker. I tried to talk senior guys in there and their accents indicate they are middle easterners not exactly sure where but I don't trust them at all... I advice who ever is s serious about Forex to deal with highly regulated firms or even banks
N
Nave
Alicante, Spain,
Aug 10, 2015,

Be careful !!!
Broker FXCC crooks 100% !
(Asia, News) MT4 does not work, does not respond... Spread over 230 points eur/usd ... And many other manipulations ...
You lose money 100%
JR
, United Kingdom,
Apr 1, 2015,

I have been trading with FXCC for a little over two months, using a VPS in the same data center . Tight spreads, fast execution, low slippage, very happy with the service. No evidence of any secret dealing desks that some people have mentioned here - seems to me they live up to their (quite lofty) claims with regard to transparency.
N
Nurul Islam
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 15, 2015,

Please everybody keep an eye here.. Nobody please try to make any deposit & never ever try to trade on this site.. beware of them, they r thief, they steal my money 6.88$
Saulius
Lithuania, Lithuania,
Oct 22, 2014,

Hello,

FXCC is unfair broker. As my friend made a deposit from Neteller. On their website they stated that trasfers from 3rd parties will be declined but notwhere stated that they are going to deduct 5.9%

So what happens that we lost almoast 300EUR per day from 5100EUR. And I repeat nowhere is sated that they are charging charges for declined payments.

After consulting FXCC support they many times tried to prove that is was Neteller who charges. After contacting Neteller, there is very clear that they did not charge anything (also checking history of the account).

So be careful with this broker as it seems they preface to steal client's money and do not work according to their own policy.

Dustin
Germany, Germany,
Jan 22, 2014,

Great broker, fast exectution, i trade and manage with them Big amount of money, they have really professional service. I can scalp and trade the news too. there Spread is really tight. i would advice them for any one ..

Alen Riviera
Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Jan 3, 2014,

I have been trading through this broker for about 3 months and I can say that this broker very often is stealing money from clients through widening spreads in moments where volatility is high so no one suspect what they do.Very is possible that they have some secret Dealing Trading desk and go offline for about 10 minutes in that moments and go against their clients because they know what pairs are most profitable for that activity.They closed all my positions and my margin was 375% !!!They widened spreads 200 pips in 30 seconds!!!I have legal case against them in CySec at the moment.

2013-12-30 1Star I have been trading with this broker for about 3 months.Everything was ok in the beginning but later they start widening spreads and my stops started to get triggered more often.In the end I had 3400 euros and 375%margin and 2 open positions in minus about 2100 euros.In just 1 minut they widened spreads to 200 pips and closed my positions due to margin requirement.I am shure that they are stilling money from clients!
Jamie
Oregon, USA,
Nov 21, 2013,

I found FXCC.com when I was doing a Google search for information on Forex. I spent a lot of time reading the content on the site and learning more about trading and the particular way that FXCC operates. I especially like their "no dealing desk" model. They have responsive customer service and are definitely worth a try!
Page 1 of 2