FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Jul 11, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Zarbat Barazani,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 17, 2021,

It’s good for scalping

I can say that their trading conditions are excellent for scalping. They charge no fees and combined with tight spreads it becomes very attractive to trade here.The only inconvenience here is a high withdrawable amount. Earlier I was used to withdraw small amounts frequently, now I have to put up with this restriction. However, I have nearly got used to it.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 21, 2021:
Dear Zarbat Barazani,
Thanks for your feedback. Our min withdrawal amount is as low as 50 USD.

Ionad,
Feb 18, 2021,

They attract me with good trading conditions

I’m used to trading with several brokers at the same time. Thus, I try to diversify my risks. Keeping money in one company doesn’t seem to be a wise idea.
I chose FXCC as another broker to trade using a part of my capital. Once I attentively reviewed their trading conditions, I realized that they deserve a greater portion of my money. Their trading conditions are really unique. I like their very low spreads.
Once I signed up with the broker I tried trading and I enjoy the trading process - my orders are executed without problems, pretty fast. So, I like my choice.

Dustin ,
Germany, Germany,
Jan 22, 2014,

Great broker, fast exectution, i trade and manage with them Big amount of money, they have really professional service. I can scalp and trade the news too. there Spread is really tight. i would advice them for any one ..

chemie262,
Germany,
Aug 24, 2011,

This broker is really amazing. Extreme low spreads (EURUSD 0.5 pips typically). Fast executions with no requotes. Very responsive service team. Regulated with 20000 € protection of funds. I hope they can keep this excellent standard over time.

Varun Jhombarkar,
Puthukkad, India,
Jun 19, 2021,

Nothing irritates me here

It took me a bit more than a month to make sure that this brokerage company is not a scam. I’m always sceptical about any new broker. Perhaps, my mind is too critical but it seems to me that it’s safe to overdo in this regard. It’s much better than being light-minded. Such folks are often victimized by scams.
Before registering here, I conducted a sort of research. I persuaded that it’s regulated and it gave me peace of mind.
The quality of the trading process also gave me a positive impression. The final check included a series of withdrawals and it also ended up successfully. So, it’s a normal broker for me.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jun 21, 2021:
Dear Varun Jhombarkar,
Thanks for your review.

Prec Ritchie,
Sep 12, 2021,

I have been trading through FXCC broker

Since last fall I have been trading through FXCC broker, it was recommended to me by a friend. In the beginning I thought it would be difficult to understand trading, but with professional advice of the manager of the company, I understood the details of trading. My profit was not so high yet, and I did not strive for big profits as the most important thing now is to gain experience. I try to find good entry points and do not rush. In general I always use stop-losses, because I understand how much loss I may make if something happens. More often I am able to move stops to the no-loss zone. Fortunately FXCC terminal does not freeze. Of course when you start trading not always things go the way you want, and after the first losses many traders blame their brokers for fraud. I am skeptical of such accusations. But I can tell you that if you follow the trading plan and trading rules, you are guaranteed a good result. I would like to try FXCC broker for withdrawal, but so far I can't say anything special, let's see how long it will take to trade.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 15, 2021:
Dear Prec Ritchie,
Thanks for sharing your experience and high rating.

JR,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 1, 2015,

I have been trading with FXCC for a little over two months, using a VPS in the same data center . Tight spreads, fast execution, low slippage, very happy with the service. No evidence of any secret dealing desks that some people have mentioned here - seems to me they live up to their (quite lofty) claims with regard to transparency.

Kayden Lee,
Surrey, Canada,
Oct 4, 2021,

I am thankful to them

I have been trading with this FXCC company since May, for the most part I am happy with their work. When I opened an account and made my first deposit they credited me a 100% bonus. I am thankful to them that there were no problems with withdrawal, because in 3 years I have seen so many "bonuses" in forex which may take six months to withdraw and during this period you can withdraw only pennies, and this is not the toughest scheme. In general, I am not a fan of bonuses. I ordered my withdrawal on Monday and I got my money on Tuesday. But now, have read reviews about FXCC and I understand that they for all so quickly withdraw money. Basically, both the conditions and the work of the terminal are all good, no complaints. There are frequent promotions and bonus programs. The regulation is excellent and there is protection from negative balance. There is a free VPS here, which is also a great advantage of the broker.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 7, 2021:
Dear Kayden Lee,
We are thankful to your feedback.

Jason,
, Malaysia,
May 6, 2012,

I have used FXCC for 2 months and have tried to withdraw money back to my bank. Everything works fine as expected.

The execution is fast.

The support is good as well and will reply my emails in a day.

I hope FXCC can maintain this services.

I will come back to give another review after my next withdrawal.

ALBASRAH, Iraq,
Apr 9, 2022,

Very respectable broker

I would like to assure you that all previous withdrawals have been received, and I apologize for the previous evaluation, being hasty in judging this respected broker But, unfortunately, I closed my account with them, and this is a mistake. I will work with them again. Thank you

Feb 14, 2022 - 1 Star I asked to withdraw on Thursday, 10/02/2022
When the withdrawal request the payment was not approved on the first day the second day it was approved but it has been more than 5 days and nothing arrived when I called customer support it was very rude they robbed me the service agent closed the conversation I am really annoyed by them that they are really fraud.
Please all of you do not deposit with this broker my account number 88841034 I intend to file a case against them in the Financial Conduct Authority. I give you until tomorrow to return the money. If I do not get the money back, I will file a complaint. This is my experience with the thief broker. I ask everyone to be careful.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Feb 15, 2022 Dear Taher,
Your withdrawal of 133.25 usd had been processed on the 11th of February. The refund can take sometime, from 5 to 10 working days.
If you have any questions contact our Support Team

Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 12, 2022:
Dear TAHER,
Thank you very much for your review. The refund time doesn't depend on us but on many circumstances including the card issuer bank.