FXCC.com Review

Central Clearing Ltd

FX Central Clearing Ltd

Updated: Jul 11, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 70 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com
Attention all Reviewers

Some sites unrelated to FXCC have very similar names.  Some sites will deliberately select a domain name that is very similar to the domain name of an established broker.

This page is only for reviews for FXCC.com.  If you have done business with a similarly named site (FXCCsomethingelse.xyz), please go back to the Forex Brokers Reviews list, submit that site, and then submit a review for it.
2021-06-29:  The Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) has issued a Notice of Fraud Certificates of the Financial Dealers License.  It says Please take note that the following companies are not Incorporated or licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission and could be illegally carrying out financial services.

FXCC.com is on the list of companies in the notice.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
February-December 2021:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted for FXCC.

Minimum Deposit: $100
Established: 2010
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Customer Service: info@fxcc.net, +44 203 150 0832
Regulations: CySEC #121/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (100+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BCP (Banco de Crédito), Boleto, Efecty, Moneta.ru, Neosurf, Neteller, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PSE, Rapipago, Skrill, UnionPay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

Bogotá, Colombia,
May 27, 2022,

FXCC helped me with my problem and restored balance

FXCC removed the trade and restored the balance to the account. Thank you for your help and responsibility to correct the problem. Withdrawals are made normally and quickly

May 20, 2022 - 1 Star Scam broker. A few hours ago there was a huge price movement in seconds and without SL execution. Huge loss. I use three different brokers and the TradingView tool, only in FXCC does the big movement appear. This is not the market. This is not roll over. This is manipulation to harm the client

Reply by FXCC. submitted May 24, 2022 Dear Client,
Your case has been resolved. Next time you can contact our support Team with your trade ID for investigation. Moreover we have Average Effective Spreads published on our website in real-time to insure our transparency: https://www.fxcc.com/average-effective-spreads

DeShea Rogers,
Mombasa, Kenya,
May 6, 2021,

Suited me

My only regret about FXCC is that they still don't support MT5. For the sake of the ECN XL trading conditions I reversed to MT4 and to tell the truth I haven't been excited abou tit at all. On the other hand, the spreads for EURUSD with zero commissions are totally worth the sacrifice in my opinion. Trading fees cuts have boosted profits immediately after switching to this account with FXCC.

Reply by FXCC. submitted May 11, 2021:
Dear DeShea Rogers,
Thanks for your review.

Unathi Swartz,
Oct 19, 2021,

Pretty nice brokerage

The brokerage gives opportunities in trading. The structure of the single account type the broker has is very attractive for different trading styles and strategies. I can use robots with high-frequency entries and limited targets, I can use hedging when I want to place locks, I can enter and exit the market several times per day because the commissions are absent here, while spreads are very narrow.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is a very reliable solution in terms of trading software. It assures the fastest connection possible with multiple servers that are placed in different parts of the world. This is a true ECN/STP approach.
I would also like to say special thanks to the customer support team for convenient and professional help with any issue I might have. THis company is robust solution for traders.
Reply by FXCC. submitted Oct 21, 2021:
Dear Unathi Swartz,
Thanks for your feedback and high rating.

Clement,
Nigeria,
Jul 19, 2011,

I promised to leave a review as soon as I start 'live-trading' with this firm.The Company offers ECN accounts as low as 500 USD.I love the company so much because of their good customer service.My account officer is always there to respond to my mails.Live chat is always available.Very good support. I was given all the necessary support to enable me learn my preferred platform-currenex.Their currenex is always connected up to 95% as long as you have good internet connection.The meta 4 connection is also ok,but no live news.

But they need to add live news in their platforms-both currenex and meta 4.My experience so far with them is wonderful.I will be bringing updates from time to time,especially by the time I make withdraw(s).

Jun 24, 2020,

FXCC is a legitimate company after all.

I wish to add on to my previous review about FXCC on 9 June, 2020. They have finally completed my review on 23 June, 2020 and approve my withdrawl. I still have money in my MT4 account though and I believe there should not be any problems in withdrawing as long as I do not violate their terms of trading. FXCC is a legitimate company after all.

Jun 9, 2020 - 1 Star I have joined FXCC since Feb 2020. I was always apprehensive about the company based on the review on this website. However, I still decided to give it a try as it is still regulated by CySec. However, now I seriously regretted my decision.

I made some money through trading. My trading activities did not involve scalping or hedging, just buying and selling within 1-2 weeks when the trend is in my favour. I made a serious of withdrawls initially and it was fine. However, the latest withdrawl I submitted on 28-May was not processed till today (after 11 calendar days). I contacted their live chat, back office and finance department. Their only response was that it was under review. I asked them how long will the review take, but they simply ignored me and never give me a definite answer. I have since closed down all my open positions (since I found there is no point to continue trading as I cannot withdraw the money!). I still have EUR 11691.61 in my MT4 account 88825208, and this excludes the withdrawl amount of EUR 2207.13 which is still pending for processing. I have since wrote a formal complaint to FXCC and is still pending their reply.

I just found out from the Vanuatu Financial Service License (VFSC) website that FXCC (or Central Clearing) has been struck off from their register since 21-May-2020. Central Clearing is no longer registered with VFSC to provide financial services. Their website still states that the company is regulated by VFSC which is a clear misrepresentation of information.

For all new traders out there, please refrain from joining FXCC. Besides my review, you can check out all other reviews in FPA regarding FXCC. We all face the same issues in withdrawing. Initially, you may be able to withdraw, but sooner or later, they will stop you from withdrawing.

The VFSC license was reinstated later.
Prabhat Rama,
Chennai, India,
Apr 12, 2021,

I am really interested in the fact that FXCC does not have too frequent and too large commissions, because in fact it is always something stressful and this should also be considered in risk management, and it is really cool that you can work calmly here and not worry about any additional costs, I like it when everything is under control.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Apr 15, 2021:
Dear Prabhat Rama,
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that
Braden Carroll,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jun 16, 2021,

Flexible trading conditions in a single account

The broker offers a single account for all types of trading strategies with flexible trading conditions. True ECN executions, variable leverage, tight spreads and low commissions are among the key strengths. The main concern is the light regulation, but it feels like that could be even an advantage for scalpers and high-frequency aggressive traders.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Jun 20, 2021:
Dear Braden Carroll
Thanks for your review

Zarbat Barazani,
Karachi, Pakistan,
Sep 17, 2021,

It’s good for scalping

I can say that their trading conditions are excellent for scalping. They charge no fees and combined with tight spreads it becomes very attractive to trade here.The only inconvenience here is a high withdrawable amount. Earlier I was used to withdraw small amounts frequently, now I have to put up with this restriction. However, I have nearly got used to it.

Reply by FXCC. submitted Sep 21, 2021:
Dear Zarbat Barazani,
Thanks for your feedback. Our min withdrawal amount is as low as 50 USD.

Ionad,
Feb 18, 2021,

They attract me with good trading conditions

I’m used to trading with several brokers at the same time. Thus, I try to diversify my risks. Keeping money in one company doesn’t seem to be a wise idea.
I chose FXCC as another broker to trade using a part of my capital. Once I attentively reviewed their trading conditions, I realized that they deserve a greater portion of my money. Their trading conditions are really unique. I like their very low spreads.
Once I signed up with the broker I tried trading and I enjoy the trading process - my orders are executed without problems, pretty fast. So, I like my choice.

Dustin ,
Germany, Germany,
Jan 22, 2014,

Great broker, fast exectution, i trade and manage with them Big amount of money, they have really professional service. I can scalp and trade the news too. there Spread is really tight. i would advice them for any one ..