FXCC.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 21, 2018

FXCC is a forex broker. FXCC offers the MetaTrader 4, and MT Mobile, and foreign exchange trading top platforms. FXCC.com offers over 25 currency pairs, gold, silver, and stock indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCC.com

Join live discussion of FXCC.com on our forum

waleed abid,
bahawalpup, Pakistan,
Mar 27, 2017,

this broker is best i have five years experience and i am happy to do trade with fxcc.
these methods are good i take withdraw many times and they are giving me withdraw within 24 hours and fxcc withdraw fee is very low please join all
chris chew,
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Jun 1, 2016,

stay away from this broker......this totally is a scam,my withdrawal was pass over than 10 day,i still haven't see my money back to my account.if you still got fund on this broker please dun withdraw all your fund because they won't give you back that money.this broker only want you keeping with them.once time you join with them they won't let you go.after join if you think want to quit withdraw all the fund they only give you one word that is wait....wait...and keep wait.
LEAN SEAH,
Penang, Malaysia,
May 10, 2016,

Dear all trader,

do not invest any money into FXCC Broker.
I just had lost all money inside my account.

I had po 1 order but i had cancel it before i sleep.
the next day morning when i wake up. the order was executed and all my money inside account was burst

i had picture and screen shot of all proof.
any one please let me know how to complain their broker so that no more people cheated by them.
I believe its their system open the order by them self and i have proof of photo.

They don wan reply any of my message at all

FXCC TOTALLY SCAM
santhosh kumar,
tamilnadu, India,
May 5, 2016,

FXCC Payment withdraw process via debit take too much of time. I am very frustrating. How many times i contact to FXCC financial team. They always told me investigation is going on . more than 15 days has gone , till am waiting with patience, I hope i will receive money very soon to my bank account. otherwise please guide me how to get it .
Lim,
Perak, Malaysia,
Mar 21, 2016,

I stuck in deposit fund problem. Cause I failed to sent them my bank statements. So I request for refund, but until now I only received a refunded email from FXCC, not my money... I hope FXCC not a scam and returning my fund asap.
Ali Raza,
Sialkot, Pakistan,
Feb 23, 2016,

Fxcc is said he is no dealing desk broker. But i do not beleive on it now.

Because i recorded everything He is Markete maker and dealing desk Broker.

First of All Fxcc open spread in volataliy.
Giving very high slippage in Normal Trade and News time .
Fxcc disable Execution during High Volatality.
just you can open new orders but you can never close your order.
Fxcc can not stop order loss when the Market Cross your StopLoss Level.
For Example my stoploss is 20point but when your order closed your stoploss is 200piont
Fxcc cannot allow to close your orders manually or with EA.
I Try to close my orders manually many time but Failed.
I get minimum 2500$ Loss on this Cheater Broker. My Every Client faced loss a lot. and every one saying this thing Fxcc is cheater.

I have Proof of his cheat.

and i Suggest to Trader Do not Invest Money on this Broker and save to other peoples tell about this Broker to every newbies and Old Trader.

Thanks
Mehedi ,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 22, 2016,

All of you guys , i warned you about this broker , This broker is BIG scammer , I just loss your money , I've loss 500$ but there coital margin level system , i never seen this kind of broker in my forex 3 years history , SCAM< SCAM<SCAM , Don't deposit here
Mahesh,
Chennai, India,
Jan 27, 2016,

I love you FXCC... You are doing a great service for the traders community. Keep it up.
1) Proper opening procedure.
2) Swift deposit and withdrawal.
3) To my knowledge you are providing LEAST spread.
4) Excellent execution even during NEWS HOURS.
the9tailedforextrader,
krugersdorp, South Africa,
Jan 20, 2016,

great broker,great service ,fast withdrawal ,i compared their mt4 price moves with a ctrader platform i was using from another broker, this is indeed an ecn broker i love this broker!
Jamshaid,
, Cyprus,
Oct 9, 2015,

FXCC is one of the best ECN/STP Broker in the market, they have super fast execution and best customer support