WallStreet-Forex.com Review Visit site

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution+0.77111.7+134.552
WallStreet ASIA Evo+0.02116.8+2.622
WallStreet Forex Robot+2.2574.2+420.438

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of WallStreet-Forex.com on our forum

WallStreet-Forex.com profile provided by WallStreet Forex Robot, Jun 1, 2016

WallStreet Forex Robot is one of the most popular forex robot for the last 5 years. It was developed very long time from our forex specialists and developers. The robot has very complex successful trading logic. It is also equiped with very advanced exit system. Our company supported Wallstreet Forex Robot for the last 5 years and continue to support it in future. We have released a lot of new versions and we have made a lot of improvements and optimizations since the robot official launch. Now all WallStreet Forex Robot get 2 bonus robot: WallStreet ASIA and WallStreet Recovery PRO completely free.

WallStreet ASIA: it is an Asian session scalper. it is completely new strategy based on the main product and adapted to trade only during the Asian session. The current results are very good and can be seen on our official website: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com

WallStreet Recovery PRO: it is a modified version of WallStreet Forex Robot.  The main difference between the two robots is in the way that the opened trades are being managed. WallStreet Recovery PRO never close the trades on loss, only on profit. It is equiped with advanced recoery system whcih recover any negative trade in profit. The current results are very good and can be seen on our official website: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com

gouda, Netherlands,
Aug 25, 2019,

maybe not the best but nice and stable

profits small but you will get enough.
loses are most of the time also small. but sometimes you will get 1 a 2 bigger loses per 2 months.
I use the most save and stable settings. And the pairs eurusd, gbpusd, usdcad, eurchf, usdjpy and gold. And around 5% per month and drawdown 15%

Ron,
Green, USA,
Aug 22, 2018,

All he do is show wins, Cars, no losses. And if he do its very rare. He had a Go fund me account to restore his account. If you such a massive trader and your a pro, you shouldn't have to ask for a gofund me account. You should know how to build that account RIGHT back up with out having to as people to help you and if it did get hack why didn't you call your broker to ask how you can recover you account????? smh. That's all i have to say.
Reply by WallStreet Forex Robot submitted Oct 16, 2018:
Dear Ron,
We think that you are talking about something else (cars, brokers, go fund...) not for WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution. However thanks for the one star. We believe that our product deserve more than one star. Its performance is very good on our real money accounts. Everyone who is interested from WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution can visit our official website and check the robot latest performance on real money accounts. To visit our website juts scroll to top and find the link "visit site" - click it.
Göteborg, Sweden,
Dec 21, 2017,

very slowly it will erase the funds unless disabled

there is a lot of win trades with a tiny profit
the loss trades are few but Big enough to erase all the tiny winners.
custom settings are obviously overrided
Reply by WallStreet Forex Robot submitted May 15, 2018:
Dear PeterH,
WallStreet 2.0 Evolution has a very complicated trading logic. It is difficult to users to understand how it works. What you said is not true. We are aware that users expect positive results immediately but you have to agree that forex market is very volatile and the robots cannot win always. It something normal to have poor results for short period of time. One more thing WallStreet 2.0 Evolution comes with +2 bonus robots WallStreet ASIA and WallStreet Recovery PRO. Their performances are very good too. If you follow all our instructions your success is guaranteed. Please check our website and you will see the live results of the robots on our real money accounts.
Mar 2, 2017,

no success with ws evo but got some with evo recovery,,so still trading it on my live acc at very low risk .5 along with another good ea at low risk too,having success thus fa for the last 8 months

Larnaca, Cyprus,
Jan 9, 2017,

Fair Company

I've tested WallStreet 2.0 Evolution for 60 days and was not satisfied with the results. Sometimes there was a series of successful trades that was then "compensated" by a bigger loss trade.

My results looked like some of the profiles on MyFxBook but unfortunately not the successful ones.

The refund via ClickBank worked perfectly and very fast so the company is quite fair and it's not risky to try the product. I was offered before to get alternative products or an extended test period which is only fair.

Ravi Chandiran,
Edmonton, Canada,
Apr 19, 2014,

Hi,

Please note that I received response from Wall Street-Forex Team. I have copied and pasted here. 1 year ago I purchased through Click bank. After seeing the not-good results, I claimed refund and I got it. Subsequently,I keep watching this product review here.After seeing some good reviews (5 stars) I tempted to buy. This time I purchased through AVANGATE. They do not offer Refund guarantee like CLICKBANK. So, we have to depend on Wallstreet Team only for refund. I got a reply from Wallstreet saying for second time purchase the 60 day backup guarantee is not valid. See their response below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear RAVI CHANDIRAN,

We are very sorry to hear that you want a refund.

We checked your profile and we found that you have gotten a refund before. Now you ask for refund for the second purchase of WallStreet Forex Robot. Since this is your second purchase we cannot refund your order due to our terms and conditions.

Here is a quote from our terms and conditions:

"Customers, who have purchased WallStreet Forex Robot for the second time, after they have already been refunded once, cannot be refunded again - since a second purchase of the product is made, we consider that the customer is happy with the product."

During your second purchase you have automatically agree with the above terms and conditions.

Here you can read our terms and conditions: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com/terms

If you have any problems using our product our team will be happy to help you. Just tell us more about your experience with WallStreet Forex Robot and we will try to give you detailed instructions and settings for successful trading with the robot.

To reply to this message please use the following direct access link to Support page of your account.
Direct link: http://www.wallstreet-forex.com/account/support/view/754b8fde508be74748bb02907c2409d9

Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team
www.wallstreet-forex.com
Andrew,
Colorado Spings, USA,
Nov 22, 2012,

I ran Wallstreet for approx 6 months and never made a dime, real account. It will go along and hit one wining trade after another but turn around and loose everything it made in one trade. It has a tendency to buy or sell at exactly the wrong time and it won't stop the losses, if the market change happens quickly. It hasn't been rare to wake up and note I was a few hundred in the hole and the trades were still active at a considerable loss. I would seriously consider staying away form this EA.

Denson,
Arizona, USA,
Aug 14, 2012,

I'm still using Wall Street as my main EA and I STILL like it a lot. It earns a nice profit for me automatically. It may not be the best EA out there - but it's one of the best I've found - and I've looked at almost every one of them.

2011-06-07 5Star Love this robot! Been using it successfully for over 2 months. It's like having an ATM machine popping money out while you sleep. It's not going to make you a millionaire but nonetheless it is one of the best around I've found if you want completely automatic trading. BUT DON'T TRADE the U/CHF. That pair has been a constant loser!

Dave,
, Italy,
Jul 11, 2012,

Very bad results on Alpari, 4xp (ECN)demo accounts and on a real account. You can get some temporarily good results but once every 10 transcations you loose quite a lot by hitting the default stop value at -90 or -120 pips.
of course the support team always says it's up to uyou, your settings, your Broker.

If you backtest on the same period of time the results are different from what you get in "live account".
Since it's a software i can't understand differente performances in backtest versus live accounts.

SO DO NOT BUY IT!!

td,
texas, USA,
Feb 21, 2012,

This is a follow up to my earlier review in August. After much experimentation and testing, I am happy to report that this is the best EA that I have purchased. I have tried dozens over the last several years, but none have produced profits like the Wallstreet. If you use the default pairs you will likely lose money. I have incorperated the most profitable 8 pairs over the last 9 months and I have them set to Close only on Profit and Recovery Mode True. I am getting 15 to 30% return per month.

2011-08-31 2Star Excellent results on the demo, so I decided to buy 2 licences and use it live with 2 brokers. Both are underwater after 2 months. The gains are meager and the losses, although infrequent, are huge. It struggles to get near break even, and then gets clobbered by a bad trade. It is not unusual to have 8-10 winning trades in a row, only to have them wiped out with 1 trade. I have a demo and a live account with the same broker and the results are quite different. There seems to be a knack for the live account to miss good trades, but it never misses the big loss. The demo is up 45% after 2 months, and the live account is down 15% over the same time period.

The results are far below expectations, and I would advise against purchasing this EA. Customer service's only response was that others were making profits--no advice on how to get there.