AsiaForexMentor.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 2, 2018

March-April 2011:  A number of highly suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

April 2012.  A number of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

AsiaForexMentor.com

Join live discussion of AsiaForexMentor.com on our forum

Adrian Koh,
Singapore,
Jun 30, 2018,

Very insightful view of a professional forex trader

I've just completed the AFM signature masterclass program and all i can say is "wow!" It's unlike other forex trainings that i've learnt before. Ezekial training is at an easy and fun pace yet being very insightful. He really takes you to what works real time in forex. I have learnt so much from this program and I'm recommending it to all my friends. If you want to learn forex trading, this is the real deal.
Loreena Murray,
Ottawa, Canada,
Jun 30, 2018,

Taking up AFM Signature masterclass program is one of the best decisions I've made. I've been through several forex courses before this, be it online or live seminars. They are all missing the "X" factor. The part that turns ordinary traders, losing traders into profitable traders.
The course be seem easy to some, but that's because Ezekiel is able to explain very technical stuffs and simplify it into easy understanding.
I truly believe not all courses are made the same and the teacher plays a big part behind it. I'm glad I've found Ezekiel, he has turn my trading into a strong income stream for me.
KL Trader,
May 20, 2017,

Not worth that price

I attended his AFM workshop 2015. And I can tell u guys that the course Is not worth that price. It simply teach some basic candle stick formation (95% on trading PIN Bar,on daily and weekly chart). And some EMAs settings that copied from Nial Fuller (example 150ema, 365ema). His strategy only works on strong trending market, and more often losing in ranging market. U can learn Pin Bar trading free online. This guy teaching and sell courses for living. Every advertisement he will tell u guys that "this probably be the last workshop" since 2015 but in fact it never is even until today. All his stuff u can easily study for free in Nial Fuller's free online course.
Erin,
, USA,
Oct 9, 2015,

I've purchased the home study program which compromises a total of 8 discs. The things taught on disc 1 itself to me has already made the price all worth it.

I have been trading for 3 years now and it can truly see what needs to be tweak in order to be successful in trading. Ezekiel is indeed the master in forex trading. He goes in depth into what he calls the business behind trading. That to me is very important. I am glad to say that after applying the strategies he taught, I am already up over 10% this month.

My fullest recommendation to any trader who are serious in making forex trading a career.
Sajeesh Vidyasagaran,
Oct 8, 2015,

His teaching on the strategies was easy to grasp and simple to understand. I didn't know that there was a simple method for a laymen like me in forex trading,to actually use to generate potential income.
After attending the course,I find it easier to read and extract the technical info needed from the graphs to select the desired high probability trades to maximize the gain.
With this strategies, I feel confident and believe that forex trading would be the way to achieve my dream of quitting my day job and experience a more work life balance.
I HIGHLY recommend the two days AFM course to anyone interested in taking up forex.
Thank you Ezekiel, for assisting to change my lifestyle.
Steve,
uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 18, 2015,

This guy is a complete scam don't waste your money on this guy. The internet is coming down with these so called experts with full prove systems. Fact is they don't exist we can't see the furture nor can he. He has to talk yhe most bull I have ever heard. Remember keep losses short.
Mark Lai,
Manila, Philippines,
Dec 1, 2014,

First of all i would like to thank you Ezekiel for sharing us your knowledge on forex trading. This training really gives me edge on forex trading.

I strongly recommend to anyone before entering the world of forex trading to learn from you and have your personal traning. and guys it a MUST.

you teach in a very simple way and easy to understand. and it is worth every cent.
more power to you Ezekeil

John,
Phuket, Thailand,
Sep 2, 2014,

I've attended Ezekiel's live forex trading seminar in singapore. It was nothing short of amazing. Fully indepth sharing of knowledge and experience. Learning the background analysis of a real trader and the steps and plans he does before a trade is crucial. After the training, i have already profited from my first set of 20 trades. I highly recommend AFM training.
Sam Manning,
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom,
Aug 27, 2014,

I have had a thoroughly enjoyable introduction into Forex Trading
Ezekiel strips down complicated technical analysis and makes it simple enough for anyone to understand. A highly recommended course for anyone new to Forex trading and those wanting to be amongst the 5% who actually make serious money.

I am really grateful for someone to be so generous in giving the wealth of information that you have given too me and so many others. This is worth a lot more than it is.

I cannot
wait to practice all of these genius strategy's first and then proceed onto making some money!
D,
Jul 23, 2014,

Fake news conference.

I found the news conference dude on fiverr

fake video testimonials.

I found one of the actors on fiverr

He got a PR firm to do a write up on him

NOT VETTED FOR CNN

The people who posted the ireport

Fake!