TradingStrategyGuides.com Review

Casey Stubbs

Tim Black

Formerly was WinnersEdgeTrading.com

Updated: Sep 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradingStrategyGuides.com

Join live discussion of TradingStrategyGuides.com on our forum

John,
Indiana, USA,
Jul 20, 2016,

I've been trading stocks and options for several years. I was looking to get into other markets, either forex or futures. I knew little to nothing about either of them. I was a little afraid of those since I didn't understand them.

Making it even more difficult everyone was wanting several hundred to several thousand dollars for any sort of training.

Long story short when Casey started the $39 month I was all in. This is an affordable price to see if I could even grasp trading Forex.

Two short weeks later I am now on a roll with this. The training is excellent and the tools will work for you once you learn how to use them. I spent my first week watching and re-watching the videos then trying what I thought I understood using a demo account. After a week or so of this the lights finally started to come on.

FWIW my biggest concern was that I am not much of a day trader. From what I had heard of Forex that was how it was traded. I also seldom heard of anyone watching chart patterns. It always seemed that they were talking about the strongest/weakest pair.

I learned quite differently trading with Casey and Tim. Chart patterns and swing trading in these markets is absolutely doable.

I am quite pleased with what I have learned from them and using the Strike 3 tools. Not done learning them by any stretch but well on my way.

Last but not least if you write out the trade plan and track your trades with the documents that Casey provides it will speed the learning process considerably.

Best of luck to all,
John

mark,
maine, USA,
Jun 29, 2016,

To his credit, I did get a full refund from Casey Stubbs, D/b/a Winnder's Edge Trading. Simply put, I determined that I did not need the product or the training that he offered, and Casey Stubbs did in fact refund the full cost.

2016-06-23 1Star Around 6/10/16 I paid $397 for the Strike 3.0 program, thinking they would honor their guarantee. Then I discovered that their version of the MT4 platform didn't match up with mine. I spent hours trying to reconcile the two, all to no avail. The training has enormous gaps that apparently we're supposed to be able to fill in on our own. The training is confusing and contains numerous errors and inaccuracies. So I asked for, then demanded a refund. So far, they're refusing to pay. .

Larry H.,
Florida, USA,
Jun 28, 2016,

Hi Casey:
Hope you are doing well.
All I can say about the Strike indicators and tools is - WOW.

I just switched over from paper trading 2 weeks ago (doubled the virtual account of $500 in 4 weeks).
With just 2 live trades I went from $1000 to $1649. I am a conservative swing trader. I setup the trades and wake up to the profits!!!
I have been into trading Forex for a couple of years (using a couple of different systems) and to this point have never been profitable - in a virtual account.
I used to dread looking at my daily P/L from the broker. Now it’s fun!!!

With Casey’s tools, it brings trading down to a simple level that virtually anyone can follow. If you have problems - the support is terrific. Most of the time Casey himself will answer.
There are several simple tools to use to check which pairs have momentum and the best chances of moving and which way - up/down.
You can also follow along in the trading room for setups, or watch the recorded version at your leisure.

Casey also sends out samples of what he is watching for us to review and make decisions based on the Strike system.

If you are looking for a way to raise your odds of success trading Forex, I highly recommend the Strike 3 system.

Thanks so much
Larry H.

Winners Edge Trading,
, USA,
Jun 24, 2016,

In Response to Marks comment about MT4 not matching up.

Our products we advertise are 100% matched up with what we deliver.

And also we have spoken with you over the phone and told you that you qualified for the refund but you had to comply with the terms you agreed upon when joining.

Our goal is to help traders which is what we do and we are more then willing to help anyone.

Mark I am extremely disappointed that you posted this review. However I wish you the best in your trading and hope you have success.

dr basel,
riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 21, 2016,

hi all:

further to my previous review regarding winners edge trading i reached a compromise with casey, they refunded me the whole money..and if they are scam they will not refund any money..so surely they are not..and you could not find good products in any company all the time, but with them you can find good products to buy most of the time..i advise anybody to join them..

2016-03-12 1Star hi:
i had opened an alert scam file for this company due to not refunding my money on explosive program done by casey stubbs when he promised to refund all the money if he failed to double his account, but they are uncooperatative till now in refunding us as i paid the money from november last year, after many emails they refunded only 200$ OUT OF 2500$...SO PLEASE HELP ME IN REFUNDING MY MONEY..

vincenzo,
sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jun 20, 2016,

Just like to say that I joined WinnersEdgeTrading almost a month ago after having joined three other Trading Companies and I can state categorically that Casey and his Trading company has fulfilled all my wishes thus far, clear and concise information, very disciplined Trader and very well drilled. I wish I had heard of him and Co two years ago. thanks Casey

Gareth Roberts,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2016,

I have been trading FX since 2009, and can honestly say that I have blown my fair share of accounts (thousands & thousands). I made a promise to my myself that I would give it one final go, and so signed up for the 3.0 Strike system with Casey at Winners Edge Trading. I opened a small $400 account with a broker they recommend called Traders Way because of the really low spreads on their ECN accounts. Since I started I have had 2 big losses, neither of which I can blame on anyone bar myself (poor entries), which the first losses took me down to $269 which I was able to trade back up to $480. The second saw me back down to $360, which I quickly recovered and now stand at $535. This might not sound like anything to write home about, but I am only trading using 0.02 trade sizes and have done all this in just over 3 week's. I have never recovered any account ever in the past so quickly and consistently before using this system. I cant say enough about the Strike 3.0 system, the video play backs of all the daily sessions are a huge help, as well as the training videos in the members area. If I can turn my trading around after trying so many other systems, I dont see why anyone else cant :)
Keep up the good work guy's.

George Adams,
LONDON, United Kingdom,
Apr 12, 2016,

My experience with Winners Edge in just the first week i have been trading with the tools has left me speechless. I have been round the block many times in the past 12 years trying to find an on-line opportunity that is easy to do affordable to invest and profitable ,Forex Trading has always done the opposite. I am happy to report that Casey Stubs Winners Edge 3.0 has more than delivered my future income goals will be easily met stress free . Thank you to Casey Stubs and Winners Edge i will be free at last. G Adams

Fred Paulus,
Namur, Belgium,
Mar 31, 2016,

Thanks again Casey for those remarkable tools (Strike 3), after two good weeks of using the indicators in the trading room, I made 763 pips trading momentum...The trading room + indicators are a no-brainer, guys...You should jump on this before the price will bump.

Peter Holmes,
Mar 7, 2016,

Thanks Casey - the penny has finally dropped. I've been trading for years and since watching your tutorial videos, I now have methods for trade entry, for trade management & trade exit. The best thing is that your system works!