TradingStrategyGuides.com Review

Casey Stubbs

Tim Black

Formerly was WinnersEdgeTrading.com

Updated: Sep 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradingStrategyGuides.com

Join live discussion of TradingStrategyGuides.com on our forum

Simon King,
Tasmania, Australia,
Aug 27, 2013,

I can only say that I didnt know that cataplut crashed and burned as well as the storm chaser (2 seperate copier ea's). Looks like these guys are account killers. I am writing to Casey at the moment in regards to a $26K loss I suffered under winners edge and am not getting any replies! I am considering getting a lawyer and sung for Professional Negligence. If they continue to risk peoples money way over 5% of your account (up to 50%) these these guys are not traders but gamblers. This includes Michael Storm whose service at Winners edge was discontinued and he has now started his own room FOREXTRADEROOM.net. I think I will also write to the NFA and ask them to investigate. Even though Winners Edge advertise their risk disclaimer it does not mean that they can sell eas for a profit while you watch your account implode! I am waiting a couple more days for Casey to respond but really dont think he is going to reply.

2013-08-24 No Rating I have been sent some information about some Winners Edge results posted on myfxbook - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/WETmentoring/trading-room-account/585983. The account looks like it is only 2 months old (from late june 2013) Will be good to see how they perform.

2013-06-13 2Star I can only say I paid for the Strom Chaser ea and my risk was 50% less than recommended. The account was drawn down and blown account within 3 weeks.
Due to poor performance the Storm Chaser Elite Signal Service will be closing soon. You have the option to switch over to our Forex Copier account or we can cancel your subscription. Please send us an email if you want to cancel. We apologize for the poor performance.