TradingStrategyGuides.com Review

Casey Stubbs

Tim Black

Formerly was WinnersEdgeTrading.com

Updated: Sep 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradingStrategyGuides.com

Join live discussion of TradingStrategyGuides.com on our forum

Saskatchewan, Canada,
Oct 2, 2019,

Still scamming people!

I'm not sure why Tim Black is still doing youtube videos for this company. He either doesn't know what they do to people or he is just as crooked as the rest. They advertise their Strike 3.0 product and trading room for an unbelievably low price. I guess I should have seen through it with the price. After making the purchase for the monthly membership fee they take your money and run. Never giving you anything in return.
Reply by WinnersEdge submitted Mar 4, 2020:
Hi there thanks for you comment.

Can you please send us your complaint at info@tradingstrategyguides.com?

We want to make sure you get what you pay for.

100% satisfaction guarantee is our goal.

Thanks,

Trading Strategy Guides
Peter,
Ireland,
Jan 24, 2018,

Worst I have encountered in 15 years

THESE scam artists post THE only favourable reviews. Stay a million miles away from the unconscionable credit card serial abusers and scam artists . NEVER EVER let them within a million miles of your credit card details or you will have to get your bank to issue you with a new card to stop these people making unauthorised withdrawals from your card and they do not stop even if your bank has reversed the charges seven or more times
Do not get sucked in by some low priced loss leader offer
There is no rating low enough on the peaCE Army site for these credit card abusers !!!!!

Dec 13, 2017 - 1 Star Never ever give this shower of unethical credit card abusers your credit card details or you will regret it. They will stop at nothing to get your money. Contact your bank, ask them to issue a new card as a matter of urgency
They do not have a bulls notion about trading, they have years of practice raiding peoples credit cards

Ian Packham,
Lesmurdie WA, Australia,
Sep 15, 2017,

Disgust

I read all these glowing reports - I wish I could - I signed up for a program -but didn't see it fit my scheme. Within the "test" period I email to cancel my subscription.
But no the b''//?? just continue to bill me. What really really annoys me
is I still have not received any of the supposedly fantastic course.
.No wonder he is rich beyond belief. Ripping of little people is easy.

Hui,
C, Singapore,
Jul 10, 2017,

I subscribed to Winners Edge Trading Strike 3.0 in June 2016. It is a good system for forex trading. However I subsequently used some other system which I find more helpful for my trading style. I discovered I was billed for yearly renewal in June this year. I wrote to Winners Edge and they promptly refunded when I explained the situation. Their service and support staff are truly excellent.

Munich, Germany,
Jun 21, 2017,

Winnersedgetrading are Scammers: Never give them your credit card data!

I tried to buy a Trading system at Winnersedgetrading.com (Casey Stubbs) at 26th April 2017. They offered a 14 day trial of Striker 3.0 for 7 US$.

During the order process something went wrong and I didn't get any link from them, also not login data or something similar. So I was afraid, that I have to pay something and get nothing.

I complained by mail immediately at the same day of 26th April 2017 with 2 mails. And I told them, not to take money from my credit card, because I didn't get anything and that I don't want this system anymore. It was not my fault, that the order process didn't work.

But they took the 7 US$, although I told them, that I didn't want their peoduct anymore. But this was not everything. They took also after 14 days 39 US$ in May 2017 and another 39US$ in June 2017, although I told them immediately at the same day of my order, that I am not interested in their system anymore.

So be careful with Winnersedgetrading, because if they have once your credit card number, they will try everything to get your money.

I cannot recommend them, because they are not honest and they hide behind some mysterious refund policies, which they don't show you, when you order there a product.

Be aware, because in my opinion these are scammers!

Atlanta, USA,
Apr 5, 2017,

The absolute worst experience! After trying their service twice and expressing my frustration due to hectic schedule and traveling, Casey offered to trade for me using Strike 3.0 Auto and only take 10% of the profits. Great deal, right? Well my account was opened and started trading on March 31st. As of today (April 5th) my 3K account is down $600 and there have been 25 trades (1 winner & 24 loser). Their comments have been about the risk and markets and other crap, BUT who in their right mind can believe this guy is a professional trader. He had the gall to offer me a discount to train with him as my mentor & trainer for only $10K! Do not walk away from this guy-- run like hell!!!

BC, Canada,
Jan 5, 2017,

Don't recommend them

I just signed up with Winners Edge Trading and wanted a refund they did not give me one. They said Casey has to have a losing month. If that was stated when you go to pay I would not have put my money down. Is that what they meant by a solid money back guarantee? I gave 3 stars because I have not used their system much. It is based on RSI over bought and over sold( I think.) If I find I can make money I may redo a review but I doubt it. I don't recommend this service. Other issues also which I wont go into because i am spending too much time doing this review already.

Reply by WinnersEdge submitted Jan 12, 2017:
Thanks for leaving a review, we would love it you would come back once you experience us more and upgrade your review. You say if you can make money you may come back, This system really works and with the extra training plus live coaching, if you put your mind to it you should do really well.

IF you need anything at all please don't hesitate to contact us. Sorry for the confusion about the refund policy. We are work hard at being transparent and making sure everything is easy to understand. If you contact info@winnersedgetrading.com we will work something out with you.

Also what service issues I wish you would have mentioned them so we can make them better, it is our goal not just to have the best trading system but also the best service.
Tony Mills,
Auburn, USA,
Dec 24, 2016,

They give you everything

WinnersEdgeTrading company is the best. For the low monthly cost, they have everything covered. They have a strategy that is a consistent winner, indicators that helps you find the proper setups, a trading room where you learn everything from a professional trader, not an instructor. Lastly a fantastic customer service guy who is always happy to helps you.

Reply by WinnersEdge submitted Jan 12, 2017:
Thanks Tony, we hope that your trading is going well and if you need anything at all just let us know.
Gerard Maguire,
Cavan, Ireland,
Oct 3, 2016,

I have no income due to an accident in 2007 and I have been trying to get established in this business for a few years now and so far I have only made losses that is until now. In my very first day using the auto trader I have a gain of 1.2% and I am excited about my prospects now.

Thank you very much Casey and all at Winners Edge I am looking forward to the future now with hope and gratitude. Gerard Maguire

Cherie,
Lake Tomahawk, Wi, USA,
Jul 22, 2016,

I've only been with Winners Edge Trading a short time and I am already extremely impressed. I've spent quite a bit of money on training courses and this company is top notch. Casey and his team's to the point training is exceptional. The pricing is way too fair and I almost feel guilty for all that the do and offer their students! Awesome company!! I highly recommend them!

John,
Indiana, USA,
Jul 20, 2016,

I've been trading stocks and options for several years. I was looking to get into other markets, either forex or futures. I knew little to nothing about either of them. I was a little afraid of those since I didn't understand them.

Making it even more difficult everyone was wanting several hundred to several thousand dollars for any sort of training.

Long story short when Casey started the $39 month I was all in. This is an affordable price to see if I could even grasp trading Forex.

Two short weeks later I am now on a roll with this. The training is excellent and the tools will work for you once you learn how to use them. I spent my first week watching and re-watching the videos then trying what I thought I understood using a demo account. After a week or so of this the lights finally started to come on.

FWIW my biggest concern was that I am not much of a day trader. From what I had heard of Forex that was how it was traded. I also seldom heard of anyone watching chart patterns. It always seemed that they were talking about the strongest/weakest pair.

I learned quite differently trading with Casey and Tim. Chart patterns and swing trading in these markets is absolutely doable.

I am quite pleased with what I have learned from them and using the Strike 3 tools. Not done learning them by any stretch but well on my way.

Last but not least if you write out the trade plan and track your trades with the documents that Casey provides it will speed the learning process considerably.

Best of luck to all,
John

mark,
maine, USA,
Jun 29, 2016,

To his credit, I did get a full refund from Casey Stubbs, D/b/a Winnder's Edge Trading. Simply put, I determined that I did not need the product or the training that he offered, and Casey Stubbs did in fact refund the full cost.

2016-06-23 1Star Around 6/10/16 I paid $397 for the Strike 3.0 program, thinking they would honor their guarantee. Then I discovered that their version of the MT4 platform didn't match up with mine. I spent hours trying to reconcile the two, all to no avail. The training has enormous gaps that apparently we're supposed to be able to fill in on our own. The training is confusing and contains numerous errors and inaccuracies. So I asked for, then demanded a refund. So far, they're refusing to pay. .

Larry H.,
Florida, USA,
Jun 28, 2016,

Hi Casey:
Hope you are doing well.
All I can say about the Strike indicators and tools is - WOW.

I just switched over from paper trading 2 weeks ago (doubled the virtual account of $500 in 4 weeks).
With just 2 live trades I went from $1000 to $1649. I am a conservative swing trader. I setup the trades and wake up to the profits!!!
I have been into trading Forex for a couple of years (using a couple of different systems) and to this point have never been profitable - in a virtual account.
I used to dread looking at my daily P/L from the broker. Now it’s fun!!!

With Casey’s tools, it brings trading down to a simple level that virtually anyone can follow. If you have problems - the support is terrific. Most of the time Casey himself will answer.
There are several simple tools to use to check which pairs have momentum and the best chances of moving and which way - up/down.
You can also follow along in the trading room for setups, or watch the recorded version at your leisure.

Casey also sends out samples of what he is watching for us to review and make decisions based on the Strike system.

If you are looking for a way to raise your odds of success trading Forex, I highly recommend the Strike 3 system.

Thanks so much
Larry H.

Winners Edge Trading,
, USA,
Jun 24, 2016,

In Response to Marks comment about MT4 not matching up.

Our products we advertise are 100% matched up with what we deliver.

And also we have spoken with you over the phone and told you that you qualified for the refund but you had to comply with the terms you agreed upon when joining.

Our goal is to help traders which is what we do and we are more then willing to help anyone.

Mark I am extremely disappointed that you posted this review. However I wish you the best in your trading and hope you have success.

dr basel,
riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 21, 2016,

hi all:

further to my previous review regarding winners edge trading i reached a compromise with casey, they refunded me the whole money..and if they are scam they will not refund any money..so surely they are not..and you could not find good products in any company all the time, but with them you can find good products to buy most of the time..i advise anybody to join them..

2016-03-12 1Star hi:
i had opened an alert scam file for this company due to not refunding my money on explosive program done by casey stubbs when he promised to refund all the money if he failed to double his account, but they are uncooperatative till now in refunding us as i paid the money from november last year, after many emails they refunded only 200$ OUT OF 2500$...SO PLEASE HELP ME IN REFUNDING MY MONEY..

vincenzo,
sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jun 20, 2016,

Just like to say that I joined WinnersEdgeTrading almost a month ago after having joined three other Trading Companies and I can state categorically that Casey and his Trading company has fulfilled all my wishes thus far, clear and concise information, very disciplined Trader and very well drilled. I wish I had heard of him and Co two years ago. thanks Casey

Gareth Roberts,
Birmingham, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2016,

I have been trading FX since 2009, and can honestly say that I have blown my fair share of accounts (thousands & thousands). I made a promise to my myself that I would give it one final go, and so signed up for the 3.0 Strike system with Casey at Winners Edge Trading. I opened a small $400 account with a broker they recommend called Traders Way because of the really low spreads on their ECN accounts. Since I started I have had 2 big losses, neither of which I can blame on anyone bar myself (poor entries), which the first losses took me down to $269 which I was able to trade back up to $480. The second saw me back down to $360, which I quickly recovered and now stand at $535. This might not sound like anything to write home about, but I am only trading using 0.02 trade sizes and have done all this in just over 3 week's. I have never recovered any account ever in the past so quickly and consistently before using this system. I cant say enough about the Strike 3.0 system, the video play backs of all the daily sessions are a huge help, as well as the training videos in the members area. If I can turn my trading around after trying so many other systems, I dont see why anyone else cant :)
Keep up the good work guy's.

George Adams,
LONDON, United Kingdom,
Apr 12, 2016,

My experience with Winners Edge in just the first week i have been trading with the tools has left me speechless. I have been round the block many times in the past 12 years trying to find an on-line opportunity that is easy to do affordable to invest and profitable ,Forex Trading has always done the opposite. I am happy to report that Casey Stubs Winners Edge 3.0 has more than delivered my future income goals will be easily met stress free . Thank you to Casey Stubs and Winners Edge i will be free at last. G Adams

Fred Paulus,
Namur, Belgium,
Mar 31, 2016,

Thanks again Casey for those remarkable tools (Strike 3), after two good weeks of using the indicators in the trading room, I made 763 pips trading momentum...The trading room + indicators are a no-brainer, guys...You should jump on this before the price will bump.

Peter Holmes,
Mar 7, 2016,

Thanks Casey - the penny has finally dropped. I've been trading for years and since watching your tutorial videos, I now have methods for trade entry, for trade management & trade exit. The best thing is that your system works!

Shelby,
Florida, USA,
Jan 15, 2016,

I worked for Winner's Edge for far too long and these comments are correct. It is a scam.

I recently quit and neither Nathan or Casey had a single thing to say directly to me. (This being extremely indicative of my entire time there)

Then, I got terrible backlash for quitting in the form of a review that could potentially hinder my future jobs (fortunately I already had a full-time job and was staying at Winner's Edge as a favor to them).

What I thought was rich (the only thing rich about these winners) is when they stated that "when making decisions for the business, Shelby was routinely uncooperative without being able to articulate why she felt that way."

It was always easy for me to articulate why I felt what I did. (The customers all would agree- I never had a communication problem with anyone outside of these boys.) The problem was that I never could get through to Nathan or Casey- I often had to repeat myself several times, saying the same thing in different ways until something stuck.

Even upon quitting, Nathan didn't understand.
He thought it was a joke. (also indicative)

The only thing I was ever "uncooperative" about is the fact that they run their business in an incredibly shady fashion. I was usually on the customer's side when they asked for a refund (because it was well-deserved).

I am a firm believer that your customers should be happy to give you their money, not forced into it by a quick order form with a sketchy refund policy that you don't even technically "agree" to because there is no mention of it on the order form or anywhere on the sales page.

Several times I told them that they need to be more transparent with their customers- but I was told that "they didn't see the use" in putting their Terms & Conditions where people could access them easily.

I guess that was another time I wasn't "articulating" correctly.

I never did get a straight answer as to what exactly people are paying $4,000 for for the mentoring programs. Nathan tried to explain but, for lack of a more creative phrase, it wasn't articulated well.

Chances are you won't get your money back on any program, even if it's a "rock-solid, money-back guarantee".

I apologize to everyone who has gotten stuck at Winners Edge.
I will no longer be your point of contact, so run.

Erick Anaya,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 18, 2015,

Ok this is my most sincere review of the Winneredge trading copier service, IT IS CRAP STAY AWAY. Back in May 2015 I joined this service and this I order my broker to stop the authorization for them to trade my account I deposited $ 3500 and as of the closing friday september 18 2015 my account has lost 60% please do your own trading invest in education and dont let anyone trade your account this services are all cr**

PK,
albany, Australia,
Sep 17, 2015,

Cassie Stubbs SCAM SCAM SCAM shame on you and I wonder where you are hiding and under which rock?
New traders beware of positive reviews and listen to the rest of us who have been scammed by this outfit .I don't want to see innocent people being scammed by these clowns and don't let them bully you on refunds claims. Take it straight to Pay Pal resolution and don't waist your time with emails to these clowns. They will string you along making you believe they are working hard to get your refund and at the end you get nothing from them but Pay Pal will look after you
Good trading everyone

Scott,
Colorado, USA,
Sep 10, 2015,

I have been with Winners Edge trading now for about three weeks. I have 6 winning trades and two losers. There have been many more trades recommended but I didn't trade them for one reason or another. Bottom line is I am very happy with the guidance they give and I will happily continue on with them. FOREX isn't the easiest to navigate, so to have someone to follow and learn from for a modest price is very refreshing to see. I love it!!!

Ron Garland,
Aug 29, 2015,

Purchased Signal Service $297, subscription renewed in Paypal, When I noticed it after 3 days I canceled the subscription in Paypal, then my access was removed. Email Nathan asking why, he said because I canceled my subscription I just paid. He refused to give me a refund and dragged it out for months, even tried to bully me to take 50%. Luck for me, the Resolution Center agreed with me and refunded my money.