TradingStrategyGuides.com Review

Casey Stubbs

Tim Black

Formerly was WinnersEdgeTrading.com

Updated: Sep 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradingStrategyGuides.com

Join live discussion of TradingStrategyGuides.com on our forum

Simon King,
Tasmania, Australia,
Aug 27, 2013,

I can only say that I didnt know that cataplut crashed and burned as well as the storm chaser (2 seperate copier ea's). Looks like these guys are account killers. I am writing to Casey at the moment in regards to a $26K loss I suffered under winners edge and am not getting any replies! I am considering getting a lawyer and sung for Professional Negligence. If they continue to risk peoples money way over 5% of your account (up to 50%) these these guys are not traders but gamblers. This includes Michael Storm whose service at Winners edge was discontinued and he has now started his own room FOREXTRADEROOM.net. I think I will also write to the NFA and ask them to investigate. Even though Winners Edge advertise their risk disclaimer it does not mean that they can sell eas for a profit while you watch your account implode! I am waiting a couple more days for Casey to respond but really dont think he is going to reply.

2013-08-24 No Rating I have been sent some information about some Winners Edge results posted on myfxbook - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/WETmentoring/trading-room-account/585983. The account looks like it is only 2 months old (from late june 2013) Will be good to see how they perform.

2013-06-13 2Star I can only say I paid for the Strom Chaser ea and my risk was 50% less than recommended. The account was drawn down and blown account within 3 weeks.
Due to poor performance the Storm Chaser Elite Signal Service will be closing soon. You have the option to switch over to our Forex Copier account or we can cancel your subscription. Please send us an email if you want to cancel. We apologize for the poor performance.

Michelle Poll,
USA, USA,
May 20, 2014,

WinnersEdgeTrading with Casey Stubbs. 50% Losses. I and two others subscribed to their QTT trading program. They guaranteed the 1st month and that was fine. The next 11 months were loss after loss. In the end we each lost over 50% of our original investment. We wrote so many times and each time were advised that they were working on improving their performance and each month the performance was worse than the previous month. Asked many times to speak with Casey Stubbs. Repy was he was too busy. Nathan is the only contact we have dealt with and he tries hard, but he also admitted that they did not live up to their own expectations. Very disappointed with them.

Billy Brown,
Tennessee, USA,
Jun 17, 2014,

I purchased the automated trading program which carried a guarantee that you would make money or your subscription fees would be refunded after one year. I have been waiting over 6 months for the refund. They claimed they were going to be sending out the refunds but it would take some time. Now I never hear from them. It appears this was a well planned scam.

Mike N,
Ontario, Canada,
Aug 23, 2014,

Another joke of an outfit trying to sell a software system that does not work at all. Do not waste your time and money. They know it is just ridiculous yet they act all is above board.

Vincent G,
Miami, FL, USA,
Nov 6, 2014,

I would give this 0 stars if I could. I have purchased two products from these people and neither one performed how they advertised in the webinar. Their latest program is a total joke. I asked for a refund and they said I had to try it out for 6 months. I did contact my credit card company to try to get a dispute going since those have to be done within 2 months. Im pretty confident they told me 6 months because they know my credit card company will only process disputes within 60 days of transaction date. At any rate, stay away from this company. They seem to only care about making money with junk products and do not care if people lose money with their programs/software.

Paul Stevenson,
, New Zealand,
Dec 16, 2014,

I remember this bunch of scamming clowns from years ago. Cassey Stubbs or whatever the clowns name is can not ever trade 10 yrs ago, and still can't . You would think after 10 yrs of trading he would have some trading success, well he doesn't, PERIOD. They sell cheap indicators to go with trading methods that DON"T work. These people are just another FX scam basically.

STAY AWAY.

Augustine,
, USA,
Dec 17, 2014,

Strike trader is up about 35% for me in the last 3 months. Best product I ever purchased

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the offices of WinnersEdge Trading.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Phoebe Ejimbe,
Jan 18, 2015,

Known WinnersEdgeTrading for 2 years. Very committed to helping traders grow.

Mike Harwood,
Jan 19, 2015,

I left an unfavorable review (1 star) on October 31, 2014. In all fairness, I must upgrade it to 2 stars, because I finally received my full refund in late November. I no longer question their ethics, only their performance on this particular product.

2014-10-31 1Star Investment Copier lost 40% of my account in less than a year. After I did all they asked in order to get my refund, they have still not sent my refund, responding to my emails by continually saying that there are unforeseen delays. Three weeks ago they said the check is ready and that I should just confirm my mailing address, which I did, but (surprise!) still no check. And they've stopped responding to my emails. Very unethical. They're still advertising new programs, trying to hook in more suckers to scam.

Wayne Skerritt,
Ottawa, Canada,
Jan 28, 2015,

I signed to try their trading signals service for 30 days. It cost $1.00.

I never received any signals at all for the first two weeks, then only intermittently after that. A majority of those signal would have produced major losses according to their own information. Then, after the 30 day trial ended, they dinged me for $497 for another 6-months of signals without my written consent. I have not received ANY email trading alerts since January 6th. Now, when I try to resolve this using the telephone number still on the website, that number is 'no longer in service'. I believe this outfit to be a scam group