fxclub.com (Forex Club) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 21, 2018
October 2018:  There is a second FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with FxClub until these issues are resolved.

October 2012:  Forex Club was fined $300,000 by the NFA.  CLICK HERE to verify.
March 2012:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with FxClub until this issue is resolved.

Other websites for this company include fxclub.org, libertex.org (was forexclub.biz), forexclub-china.com

fxclub.com (Forex Club)

Case# 2012-0042012-01-15Maxruben vs. FxClub.comguilty

Morning1234,
Russian Federation,
Nov 19, 2018,

Good

I have traded Forex club, when there was the PAMM. Got good money out of them. The memories are the most pleasant.
Irina79,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

I have a similar problem - unlimited requests for documents, they have not withdrawn my funds for more than two months. My Libertex account number is 1805252327. Amount $23509,08
SergeySergey1975,
Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Sep 15, 2018,

All actions of the company are aimed at weaning your money.

My account has been blocked 01.08.2018 purpose of verification of identity. Since then I provided:
1. Passport scans.
2. Utility bills for 3 months .
3. Selfie with passport .
4. A scanned copy of Skrill + selfi on the background of scanned copy of Skrill.
5. Source of origin of funds.
The last document has been checked since 01.09.2018 and I still have not received a response.
Repeatedly addressed by e-mail and phone to the "personal" manager and did not receive any help.
Also personally (!) was in the office of the company for the purpose of verification and did not receive any intelligible answer.

airman83,
Yugorsk, Russian Federation,
Sep 10, 2018,

Stealing my money

The broker limited my personal office due to doubtful non-trading operations, there is no evidence and arguments. Online chat is blocked because "the same questions are coming in, which will take a lot of the company's resources." The Internal Control Service does not have a telephone and mail, the claim within the broker was not satisfied, since the document checks according to the rules are not limited by the time limit, and the claim to the financial commission for the same reason was rejected. The broker tightens the checks without the soil. Account numbers 720225215 and 550015591. The total amount of accounts is $ 19, 000. The personal record is already limited to 40 days, sent them a passport, selfie with a passport, a receipt for utilities, selfi with an electronic purse, documents of the legality of the origin of the funds (bank statement with transfer of salaries).
Specktor,
Voronezh, Russian Federation,
Sep 7, 2018,

Scammers

Issue escalated to Traders Court Specktor vs fxclub.org | GUILTY
From July 31, 2013 blocked the account, motivating it with the beginning of some kind of verification. Each week, various documents are requested, and so far the withdrawal of funds has been blocked. Do not give any intelligible explanations, even about the reasons for the check. They operate with a very vague term "dubious non-trade operations", by definition of which, based on their regulations, such can be considered any transactions with the account. They demonstrate obvious fraudulent behavior, they do not want to pay money. The account is $ 23k.

sh4848fx,
Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation,
Sep 6, 2018,

SCAM Broker

I can not withdraw my funds for more than a month. The requests for documents continue every week, which only pursue one goal - not to pay the trader. This broker is showing a scam behavior, illegally withholding my funds ($18к) without any explanations.
el23876,
Russian Federation,
Apr 12, 2018,

do not withdraw initial deposit
2 weeks delay already
no regulation
head of their "regulator" - Petr Tatarnikov is their ex ceo (was fined by NFA several years ago)
Jaron,
New Zealand,
Feb 13, 2018,

This company is deceptive and I strongly advise that you do not open an account with them.

I'd like to share my experience of my attempt to withdrawal funds from my trading account.

The document requests are nothing but stalling tactics. If you do hold funds with this broker, I recommend when you withdrawal to follow their requests specifically (ie. you will see below the request to see my whole hand in the photo). I had to provide 8 different photos of myself holding my Passport over the last six weeks.

1st withdrawal attempt: 19 December 2017
Rejected: 20 December 2017
Document Request: Coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 20 December 2017)

2nd withdrawal attempt: 21 December 2017
Rejected: 22 December 2017
Document Request: Copy of utility bills (provided 22 December 2017)

3rd withdrawal attempt: 23 December 2017
Rejected: 26 December 2017
Document Request: Copy of utility bill for last 3 months (provided 27 December 2017)
Document Request: Coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 30 December 2017)

4th withdrawal attempt: 4 January 2018
Rejected: 5 January 2018
Document Request: Coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 5 January 2018)
Document Request: New coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 8 January 2018)

5th withdrawal attempt: 17 January 2018
Rejected: 21 January 2018
Document Request: Screenshot from your Skrill account, where we can see information about the owner of this account and successful transactions to our company (provided 21 January 2018)

6th withdrawal attempt: 29 January 2018
Rejected: 30 January 2018
Reason: The bank details are incorrect [even though they had wired to the same account previously!]

7th withdrawal attempt: 30 January 2018
Rejected: 31 January 2018
Reason: Indicated name does not match the name of the trading account holder [this is BS!]

8th withdrawal attempt: 31 January 2018
Rejected: 2 February 2018
Document Request: Coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 2 February 2018)
Document Request: New coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 5 February 2018)

9th withdrawal attempt: 5 February 2018
Rejected: 7 February 2018
Document Request: New coloured photo with your passport in the hands (provided 7 February 2018)
Document Request: New coloured photo with your passport - whole hand holding your passport (provided 8 February 2018)
Martin B,
Argentina, Argentina,
Dec 15, 2017,

Unable to withdraw my funds (30k) for the last 2 months and counting

Issue escalated to Traders Court martinfx28 vs fxclub.org | RESOLVED
This review is for FxClub (aka Libertex).

I've been trading with these guys for almost two years (March 2016). I traded without problems making profit and even they allowed me to make a withdrawal once.

Two months ago on Oct 17, I placed a withdrawal request which was rejected one, two, a number of times. Each time they requested a different document, supposedly for AML verification.

I provided the documents in timely matter the same day they requested them. On the other hand one has to wait days, even weeks for them to reply an email. When I provided everything you could imagine and there was nothing left to ask using the AML excuse, they stop replying me and the account was put under "verification".

Verification of what? The account has been blocked/under verification ever since, and no one explained anything for the last month and a half. The only person that replies my emails once a week is an account manager that is unable to get any responses or explanations for me. According to him "internal control" doesn't provide any information about this case.

I traded FX many years and I know what's normal and what's not. This broker is showing a scam behavior, illegally withholding my funds without any explanations. We are talking about usd 30k here, it's not a couple hundred dollars.

I still have hopes of recovering my funds, I will post again when I have any update.
The FPA is pleased to see this issue has been resolved.
Nomad,
Singapore,
Apr 25, 2017,

Money stealing fraud company

Total bunch of money stealing scammers. Traded with them since Aug 16. Attempted multiple times to withdraw some funds from beginning of April17 but all got rejected telling me to provide documents after documents.

During registration, they only ask for the copy of passport indicating the picture and details, ID, address and bank details. These are usual documentation. However, during the few weeks of withdrawal requests, they will use reason of trying to prevent fraud and request various additional documents. One piece at a time even after you fulfilled their request. Here's the 4 requests put in with all rejected and asking me to provide proof of account
1) coloured scan/coloured photo of your passport (pages with your photo, registration and signature) in a good quality
2) - your photo with passport in hand (good quality in color). Please place the passport in front of you. Your face should be visible on the photo;

- statement of the bank account with successful transactions in favor of FOREX Club. Name of account holder, account number should be specified in the statement.
3)your utility bill. (This I was never requested to provide before during registration. As I'm staying with parents, I don't have any bill to my name. However, they even requested one with my parent name and address which doesn't show any connection to my name. Challenged their logic but they insisted for fraud prevention. Finally, I also dutifully provided.)
4) all pages of my passport. (This is getting ridiculously shitty. How does this proof anything when I didn't even provide them during registration)

From these withdrawal request after request rejection, even though you provided what the doc they need, you can tell there's no chance in withdrawing any fund from them. I don't know what else will they further request. My blood sample, DNA... Your money will be eaten up cleanly. They are the fraud trying to act like preventing fraud.