GKFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GKFX is an online forex broker. GKFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GKFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cfds, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFX.com
There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with GKFX unless this issue can be resolved.

Other websites of this company include GKFXPrime.com, GKInvest.co.id, GKFX.eu, GKFXCambodia.com, GKFX.ru, GKFXENC.com/en/, CNGKFXPrime.com.

Formerly known as SmartLiveMarkets.co.uk

Established: 2010
Address: Bevis Marks House, 24 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7JB, United Kingdom
Contact: support@gkfx.com, 0044(0)2071861212
Regulators: CNB #256-2004, AMF #, BaFIN #130602, CONSOB #2915, FSA #, AFM #, CMNV #71, FI #556873-1326, DMCC #32142, FCA #501320
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
Cryptocurrencies: (5+)
CFD: (310+)
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GKFX.com on our forum

Wong,
, Malaysia,
Nov 20, 2014,

GKFX feed me with a price that doesn't exist but it explained as slippage. and saying that prices on MT4 is only indicative while it may not be actual pricing in the market.

And they want to close my account after I complained.

Can someone teach me how to upload a screenshot so that I can show the evidence fake quote.

Tanuj Soni,
Indore, India,
Aug 17, 2014,

This is the mail I received when I asked them about large gaps..

Hello,

Please be aware that we do not accept scalping.

Scalping Definition
Scalping can apply to any online quoted financial market. Traditionally it primarily refers to the Foreign Exchange market due to its size, liquidity and tight spreads.
It is when a trader, often using high leverage, attempts to take advantage of a price discrepancy or anomaly in market in an extremely short period of time, typically a few seconds.
Often this price anomaly may be caused by latent prices which is where, due to the complexity of transmitting prices online around the world, delays in updates occur, which although small, can still be exploited.

Regards
GKFX

anonymous,
melrose arch, South Africa,
Jun 21, 2014,

watch out, a butch of crooks,thieves and big fat liars,and they sell signals that dont work for large sums of money,thats actually FREE ONLINE,BEWARE OF THOSE GANGSTERS

VijayaKumar,
Bangalore, India,
Jun 21, 2014,

GKFX is a reliable Broker. I´ve got a bonus account since more than 3 months. I have completed their short course, passed their test and after sending my proof of Id documents, the bonus was credited to my account. They sent me a withdrawl code by postal, not by email shows their concern about their client's money and want it to be secure without hacking the account by unauhtorised people. They are really caring and supporting their clients and we have to appreciate their value and consistency.

James Norman,
arica, Chile,
Jan 31, 2014,

Twice my orders were slipped more than 60 pips.
What they call slippage is nothing but an excuse to deduce money from their clients. All limits must be fulfilled, it is very easy to write a program that corrects and changes the OrderOpenPrice() or OrderClosePrice() when they defers from the price set by the user. If they don't do it so is just because they are dishonest , I better say, THIEVES.

seyit ahmet,
istanbul, Turkey,
Jan 1, 2014,

5000 usd withdrawn return credit card today....

(processed 19/12.......return 01/01)..!!

5000 usd withdrawn return credit card today....

(processed 19/12.......return 01/01)..!!

2013-12-27 1 Star gkfx did not send my withdrawn(5000 usd)

and gkfx dont answer to my any e-mail...

account number:13557

Paul,
South of London, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2013,

Platform reliable. Good spreads for spread betting with many instruments to choose from. Can trade/spread bet as low as 0.10p per pip which gives excellent flexibility for small account. Easy funding and withdrawl of funds. Currently the best spread bet broker I have tried in the UK and I have tried most.

Paul,
HCM City, Viet Nam,
Sep 21, 2013,

good spread with very stable feed. No slippage or delay. I hold trades for more than several minutes. I doubled my accounts at the beginning of the year and withdrew all funds fine. No problem then. Now I return and trade much larger funds with almost exactly the same good condition. I love their value and consistency...

Vladimir,
J. Hradec, Czech Republic,
Aug 13, 2013,

I have dealed with many brokers during my trading carrier and I can say that guys from GKFX are the most helpful people I've ever met in forex industry. Just few hours before non farm payrolls, I sent my deposit to GKFX. After my request they promissed that they'll do their best to add the deposit as soon as possible. I sent proofs of my payment and after few minutes, I recieved a call that my account is ready for trading. Then I found that I mistakenly created an account that doesn't have micro lots, so I again hit their online support, requested change to micro and after few minutes, I recieved a call that micro lots are possible now. Seems like pretty serious broker to me. Thanks to their great support, I was able to make great profits on NFP. Spreads are good and execution quick, no problems with trading so far. I can recommend this broker.

Mahmoud,
Jul 16, 2013,

one of the best brokers , fast execution and fantastic customer services

Review Moderation Team Note: Mahmoud posted this from the same location that a GFFX employee used to contact the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.