GKFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GKFX is an online forex broker. GKFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GKFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cfds, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFX.com
There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with GKFX unless this issue can be resolved.

Other websites of this company include GKFXPrime.com, GKInvest.co.id, GKFX.eu, GKFXCambodia.com, GKFX.ru, GKFXENC.com/en/, CNGKFXPrime.com.

Formerly known as SmartLiveMarkets.co.uk

Established: 2010
Address: Bevis Marks House, 24 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7JB, United Kingdom
Contact: support@gkfx.com, 0044(0)2071861212
Regulators: CNB #256-2004, AMF #, BaFIN #130602, CONSOB #2915, FSA #, AFM #, CMNV #71, FI #556873-1326, DMCC #32142, FCA #501320
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
Cryptocurrencies: (5+)
CFD: (310+)
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GKFX.com on our forum

Daniel Ferré,
São Paulo, Brazil,
Jul 12, 2013,

The platform has a good execution of orders. Spread does not vary during news. Support in portuguese language is excellent! recommended

Andreas Poschner,
Wiesbaden, Germany,
Jan 31, 2013,

GKFX is a reliable Broker. I´ve got an account since more than 3 months. Order management is perfect, help desk is excellent and quality is far good. Nothing more to say.

Max,
Belarus, Belarus,
Dec 10, 2012,

When I first heard about this broker at FF it seemed pretty good with nice spreads. From entering the site problems started.
I got to www.gkfx.com/ENG/ this was Non -regulated Pakistan firm. Ok, little browsing got me to www.gkfx.com/EN this one was UK based with regulation. After submitting long registration form I got an email asking documents for authorization, well ok I did it as in most brokers I registered. After some days I got an email that residents from my country are not registered without explanation. There was a check box while registration that I am non US citizen but NO information about other countries. When asking about gkfx.ru -Russian based firm(where it is possible to register) they told me they have nothing common with this one. Their Live Help is always offline. As the result they got my scanned documents. Guys be aware and dont send your credentials until you get your fx cabinet login and password.

Jamil Noubani,
Mersin, Turkey,
Nov 27, 2012,

I've placed a thread on discussion forums describes my case with GKFX , which changed their agreement with me suddenly and took money from my clients account where they were not authorized to do so.

The company is a market maker with a team of lies sellers.

Thomas Franke,
Wiesbaden, Germany,
Oct 19, 2012,

Nice Broker, nice spreads, nice order execution, good support for german clients. Thanks

Antoni,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 12, 2012,

I have opened a live account two months ago with GKFX Polska, I started trading with currency pair (mainly EUR/USD, EUR/PLN) and I haven’t had problems so far.
Broker offers very tight and fixed spreads. MT is a very friendly platform and it hasn’t crushed yet. They customer services are very sufficient and are able to give also personal trainings. In overall I could recommend that broker.

Luca Marmoleo,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 21, 2012,

Hi
i have an account with GKFX since May 2012 , i m trading on fx and Index, MT4 works perfectly , deposit and whitd ok and on time.
I m getting full assistance from them with also some educational programs and personal meetings
i will update you if something bad happens :)
cheers

Daniel Suran,
Germany, Germany,
Aug 17, 2012,

I am trading since 5 months with GKFX and made really good experience. I have never seen broker with this good order execution before. Their spreads are fixed! without increase! So good job guys!

Claire Forlani,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 14, 2012,

GKFX is a Turkish company. They are ruthless bullies, they manipulate the charts. Their artificial spikes are well known. The regional manager, Serkan Ali does not even know what spikes are. I am sorry there are plenty of these companies around, I would never trust these gangsters with my money again.

Johan FX,
Breda, Netherlands,
Jun 19, 2012,

I have an account @ GKFX since 2 weeks and i cant complain about anything. The services they provide is very good, especially for dutch people since they open a branch in amsterdam.

The spreads are good compared with other brokers over here. No problems with slippage, what i am reading below...maybe everything is going better these days :D

So at this moment i can only be positive haha :D

regards,