GKFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GKFX is an online forex broker. GKFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GKFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cfds, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFX.com
There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with GKFX unless this issue can be resolved.

Other websites of this company include GKFXPrime.com, GKInvest.co.id, GKFX.eu, GKFXCambodia.com, GKFX.ru, GKFXENC.com/en/, CNGKFXPrime.com.

Formerly known as SmartLiveMarkets.co.uk

Established: 2010
Address: Bevis Marks House, 24 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7JB, United Kingdom
Contact: support@gkfx.com, 0044(0)2071861212
Regulators: CNB #256-2004, AMF #, BaFIN #130602, CONSOB #2915, FSA #, AFM #, CMNV #71, FI #556873-1326, DMCC #32142, FCA #501320
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
Cryptocurrencies: (5+)
CFD: (310+)
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GKFX.com on our forum

Daniel Ferré,
São Paulo, Brazil,
Jul 12, 2013,

The platform has a good execution of orders. Spread does not vary during news. Support in portuguese language is excellent! recommended

Hugh,
UK,
Jul 31, 2011,

Been using them for over a year now, maybe a couple of connectivity issues like others have said, but usually late at night, no longer than an hour at most, certainly nothing thats affected my trading.
Other than that i would say they are excellent. Especially compared to some other brokers ive had.
Good communication when i needed it, fixed small spreads, spreadbetting on MT4, whats not to like. Definately recommended.

VijayaKumar,
Bangalore, India,
Jun 21, 2014,

GKFX is a reliable Broker. I´ve got a bonus account since more than 3 months. I have completed their short course, passed their test and after sending my proof of Id documents, the bonus was credited to my account. They sent me a withdrawl code by postal, not by email shows their concern about their client's money and want it to be secure without hacking the account by unauhtorised people. They are really caring and supporting their clients and we have to appreciate their value and consistency.

petersurrey,
UK,
Jun 18, 2011,

Just to balance the negative posts, which appear to be from those who all trade the same breakout GBP bot, and were thus all affected by the loss of connectivity at a cruical time in that bots trading cycle. I have been with smartlive for nearly a year trading live, with excellent profits to date and NO real major issues. If you are a serious professional trader you have to expect the loss of connectivity to your broker and VPS at some stage - it WILL happen and you should be prepared for it. I have always found smartlive to be very responsive and e-mails replied to within hours. I can appreciate smartlives frustration ( and less than curtious replies) when a group of traders all trading the same bot at the same time start bombarding them with e-mails, when their platform temporarily loses connectivity. To put these complaints into perspective, I have made over 500 trades in my 10 months, and not had a single issue with any, in live trading up to £50 per lot. Finally this highlights how misleading these forums can become, when a minority group decide to all post together their experince of trading one bot - very similar to the news traders who really didn't understand the system...

yaki,
israel, Israel,
Oct 15, 2015,

that's the way broker should act
i made mistake by opening order and they reply:
"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We have investigated your order #18062392 on account number: ****** on 15.10.2015 at 06.52 EET and 07:00 EET (Platform Time) on the USDTRY pair.

Please note that during night hours the spread is widened and the prices which your order was opened and executed at were correct.

However, since analysing the volumes you have placed on your trade account we have decided that as a one off a gesture of goodwill we will credit your account with the loss you made on order #18062392 to the sum of $-294.34.

We will apply the funds to your account shortly. However, please acknowledge that this does not state any wrong-doing from our side.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Mikala Hart
Client Service Associate

Paul,
HCM City, Viet Nam,
Sep 21, 2013,

good spread with very stable feed. No slippage or delay. I hold trades for more than several minutes. I doubled my accounts at the beginning of the year and withdrew all funds fine. No problem then. Now I return and trade much larger funds with almost exactly the same good condition. I love their value and consistency...

Vladimir,
J. Hradec, Czech Republic,
Aug 13, 2013,

I have dealed with many brokers during my trading carrier and I can say that guys from GKFX are the most helpful people I've ever met in forex industry. Just few hours before non farm payrolls, I sent my deposit to GKFX. After my request they promissed that they'll do their best to add the deposit as soon as possible. I sent proofs of my payment and after few minutes, I recieved a call that my account is ready for trading. Then I found that I mistakenly created an account that doesn't have micro lots, so I again hit their online support, requested change to micro and after few minutes, I recieved a call that micro lots are possible now. Seems like pretty serious broker to me. Thanks to their great support, I was able to make great profits on NFP. Spreads are good and execution quick, no problems with trading so far. I can recommend this broker.

Simon,
Oxford, United Kingdom,
Apr 7, 2012,

I have made over 200 trades, I run windows xp virtual machine with four instances of metatrader 4.

Spreads are tighter than igindex. Platform has always been stable for me. During an error when usdjpy fell off a lift they refunded my money after a dodgy spike. Overall I am impressed. Best usage is the Swiss army ea which moves to break even when you wish. Happy trading.

Paul,
South of London, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2013,

Platform reliable. Good spreads for spread betting with many instruments to choose from. Can trade/spread bet as low as 0.10p per pip which gives excellent flexibility for small account. Easy funding and withdrawl of funds. Currently the best spread bet broker I have tried in the UK and I have tried most.

Daniel Suran,
Germany, Germany,
Aug 17, 2012,

I am trading since 5 months with GKFX and made really good experience. I have never seen broker with this good order execution before. Their spreads are fixed! without increase! So good job guys!