GKFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GKFX is an online forex broker. GKFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GKFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cfds, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFX.com
There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with GKFX unless this issue can be resolved.

Other websites of this company include GKFXPrime.com, GKInvest.co.id, GKFX.eu, GKFXCambodia.com, GKFX.ru, GKFXENC.com/en/, CNGKFXPrime.com.

Formerly known as SmartLiveMarkets.co.uk

Established: 2010
Address: Bevis Marks House, 24 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7JB, United Kingdom
Contact: support@gkfx.com, 0044(0)2071861212
Regulators: CNB #256-2004, AMF #, BaFIN #130602, CONSOB #2915, FSA #, AFM #, CMNV #71, FI #556873-1326, DMCC #32142, FCA #501320
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
Cryptocurrencies: (5+)
CFD: (310+)
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GKFX.com on our forum

John,
Cumbria, United Kingdom,
Feb 15, 2012,

Slippage, slippage, everywhere.

Platform always crashing.

Servers often down.

Avoid at all costs. Dreadful. Just dreadful.

Dionysios,
Greece, Greece,
Nov 2, 2017,

Terrible, thieves

One of the worst brokers I ever used. Verification took many days, stealing in execution about 1.5 pip per trade... Just terrible

Mar 16, 2019,

Awful broker. Wouldn't let me open an account because apparently 'I'm not suited' to their products.. suited to the products I can trade with every other broker??? made no sense whatsoever. Customer service & compliance was awful. A guy called Aran was the only helpful one, seemed like he should have been running the whole operation to be honest. If I were him I'd look for a different company to work for. Take your money elsewhere like I have.

James Norman,
arica, Chile,
Jan 31, 2014,

Twice my orders were slipped more than 60 pips.
What they call slippage is nothing but an excuse to deduce money from their clients. All limits must be fulfilled, it is very easy to write a program that corrects and changes the OrderOpenPrice() or OrderClosePrice() when they defers from the price set by the user. If they don't do it so is just because they are dishonest , I better say, THIEVES.

Podberry,
UK,
May 6, 2011,

SLM has had a few issues of late with regards to their platform taking over a minute to execute trades, Their customer service is shocking to say the least, the director of trading (Paul) is the main instigator blaming everything else but their platform and server.

Tanuj Soni,
Indore, India,
Aug 17, 2014,

This is the mail I received when I asked them about large gaps..

Hello,

Please be aware that we do not accept scalping.

Scalping Definition
Scalping can apply to any online quoted financial market. Traditionally it primarily refers to the Foreign Exchange market due to its size, liquidity and tight spreads.
It is when a trader, often using high leverage, attempts to take advantage of a price discrepancy or anomaly in market in an extremely short period of time, typically a few seconds.
Often this price anomaly may be caused by latent prices which is where, due to the complexity of transmitting prices online around the world, delays in updates occur, which although small, can still be exploited.

Regards
GKFX

Claire Forlani,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 14, 2012,

GKFX is a Turkish company. They are ruthless bullies, they manipulate the charts. Their artificial spikes are well known. The regional manager, Serkan Ali does not even know what spikes are. I am sorry there are plenty of these companies around, I would never trust these gangsters with my money again.

Jamil Noubani,
Mersin, Turkey,
Nov 27, 2012,

I've placed a thread on discussion forums describes my case with GKFX , which changed their agreement with me suddenly and took money from my clients account where they were not authorized to do so.

The company is a market maker with a team of lies sellers.

Wong,
, Malaysia,
Nov 20, 2014,

GKFX feed me with a price that doesn't exist but it explained as slippage. and saying that prices on MT4 is only indicative while it may not be actual pricing in the market.

And they want to close my account after I complained.

Can someone teach me how to upload a screenshot so that I can show the evidence fake quote.

cat trader,
spain, Spain,
Apr 12, 2016,

Not ask LEI code as standard EMIR.
You do not pay commissions to their IB's and does not know say that day are paid.
Signing contracts and lost along the way.
It has cuts in contributions without news hour, without explanation.
Summary:
Broker bad!