GKFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GKFX is an online forex broker. GKFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GKFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cfds, and commodities for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFX.com
There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with GKFX unless this issue can be resolved.

Other websites of this company include GKFXPrime.com, GKInvest.co.id, GKFX.eu, GKFXCambodia.com, GKFX.ru, GKFXENC.com/en/, CNGKFXPrime.com.

Formerly known as SmartLiveMarkets.co.uk

Established: 2010
Address: Bevis Marks House, 24 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7JB, United Kingdom
Contact: support@gkfx.com, 0044(0)2071861212
Regulators: CNB #256-2004, AMF #, BaFIN #130602, CONSOB #2915, FSA #, AFM #, CMNV #71, FI #556873-1326, DMCC #32142, FCA #501320
Trading platforms: MT4, Sirix
Cryptocurrencies: (5+)
CFD: (310+)
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GKFX.com on our forum

seyit ahmet,
istanbul, Turkey,
Jan 1, 2014,

5000 usd withdrawn return credit card today....

(processed 19/12.......return 01/01)..!!

5000 usd withdrawn return credit card today....

(processed 19/12.......return 01/01)..!!

2013-12-27 1 Star gkfx did not send my withdrawn(5000 usd)

and gkfx dont answer to my any e-mail...

account number:13557

Normbell,
UK,
Jun 1, 2011,

Pro's,
Consistently tight spreads even throughout the night so EA friendly.
E-mails answered quickly.

The couple of times there has been a problem with the platform they will never admit it is their fault.
Paul is very arrogant and dismissive as are some of the smaller fish workling there.

If it was not for the good points I would have withdrawn my funds already but I keep my EA's running there for now and if they try and cheat me I will close the account.

Much better companies out there if you want an STP broker, unfortunately SLM have the monopoly on Spreadbetting with MT4 at the moment.

Daniel Suran,
Germany, Germany,
Aug 17, 2012,

I am trading since 5 months with GKFX and made really good experience. I have never seen broker with this good order execution before. Their spreads are fixed! without increase! So good job guys!

Andreas Poschner,
Wiesbaden, Germany,
Jan 31, 2013,

GKFX is a reliable Broker. I´ve got an account since more than 3 months. Order management is perfect, help desk is excellent and quality is far good. Nothing more to say.

Luca Marmoleo,
Italy, Italy,
Aug 21, 2012,

Hi
i have an account with GKFX since May 2012 , i m trading on fx and Index, MT4 works perfectly , deposit and whitd ok and on time.
I m getting full assistance from them with also some educational programs and personal meetings
i will update you if something bad happens :)
cheers

Antoni,
Warsaw, Poland,
Sep 12, 2012,

I have opened a live account two months ago with GKFX Polska, I started trading with currency pair (mainly EUR/USD, EUR/PLN) and I haven’t had problems so far.
Broker offers very tight and fixed spreads. MT is a very friendly platform and it hasn’t crushed yet. They customer services are very sufficient and are able to give also personal trainings. In overall I could recommend that broker.

Thomas Franke,
Wiesbaden, Germany,
Oct 19, 2012,

Nice Broker, nice spreads, nice order execution, good support for german clients. Thanks

Daniel Ferré,
São Paulo, Brazil,
Jul 12, 2013,

The platform has a good execution of orders. Spread does not vary during news. Support in portuguese language is excellent! recommended

Hugh,
UK,
Jul 31, 2011,

Been using them for over a year now, maybe a couple of connectivity issues like others have said, but usually late at night, no longer than an hour at most, certainly nothing thats affected my trading.
Other than that i would say they are excellent. Especially compared to some other brokers ive had.
Good communication when i needed it, fixed small spreads, spreadbetting on MT4, whats not to like. Definately recommended.

VijayaKumar,
Bangalore, India,
Jun 21, 2014,

GKFX is a reliable Broker. I´ve got a bonus account since more than 3 months. I have completed their short course, passed their test and after sending my proof of Id documents, the bonus was credited to my account. They sent me a withdrawl code by postal, not by email shows their concern about their client's money and want it to be secure without hacking the account by unauhtorised people. They are really caring and supporting their clients and we have to appreciate their value and consistency.