FXCM Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2020 · FXCM.com  · Is this your company?

FXCM is a forex broker. FXCM offers the MetaTrader4, Trading Station, Ninja Trader, and Zulu Trade top forex trading platforms. FXCM.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, index, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCM
February 6, 2017:  FXCM was fined $7 million by the CFTC for defrauding retail forex customers.  FXCM to deregister from the CFTC. CLICK HERE to read and discuss the CFTC announcement.
August 18th, 2016.  The CFTC has filed charges against FXCM related to undercapitalization during the SNB-CHF crisis of January 2015.  One of the charges is that FXCM guanteed client accounts against negative balances.  Evidently, this form of client protection is against CFTC rules. CLICK HERE to verify.

February 26, 2014:  FXCM.uk fined by the FCA. Click here to read about it in the FPA's forums, along with FXCM's response.

October 3rd, 2011:  FXCM fined by the CFTC. Click here to read about it in the FPA's forums, along with FXCM's response.

Established: 1999
Address: 20 Gresham Street, 4th Floor, London EC2V 7JE, United Kingdom
Contact: info@fxcm.co.uk, +44 20 7398 4050
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL 309763, FSCA #46534, FCA #217689
Trading platforms: MT4, NinjaTrader, FXCM Trading Station
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXCM.com on our forum

FXCM.com profile provided by FXCMAffiliate, Mar 20, 2020

FXCM is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (FX) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is to provide global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market by offering innovative trading tools, hiring excellent trading educators, meeting strict financial standards and striving for the best online trading experience in the market. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on FX trading and provides trading tools, proprietary data and premium resources. FXCM Pro provides retail brokers, small hedge funds and emerging market banks access to wholesale execution and liquidity, while providing high and medium frequency funds access to prime brokerage services via FXCM Prime. FXCM is a Leucadia Company.

Obediah,
North Enland, United Kingdom,
Aug 20, 2018,

What's the problem?

Every once in a while I check out other brokers just for curiosity and their review's always make bad reading. I've been with this broker for the best part of a decade, so as a kind of control I come back here for comparison just to give some perspective from a broker I have had nothing but good service from. After dozens of in/out transactions without a glitch I honestly cannot see the basis for all these complaints. I suspect that a lot of these - I was stopped out unfairly stories - relate to people leveraging large % of their accounts to steal a few pips. We all know (or should) that spreads can and do momentarily widen quickly and without warning, experience shows that this style of close to the edge trading usually ends in tears. When losing money, the hardest person to blame is yourself. A longer term style whilst not giving that instant gratification usually works overall.
To sum up. Unless there is another FXCM I don’t know about, many of these reviews are very misleading…

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Sep 7, 2018:
Thanks for trading with FXCM. Our goal is to provide the best forex and CFD services in the industry, and your feedback is very important to us!
Aug 15, 2018,

Spreads

Good spreads withdrawl little delayed though, But got an apology call for the same so Its ok :)

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Aug 20, 2018:
Thank you for your review Md. Asad. Spreads, execution, and a positive trading experience are a top priority for FXCM. We apologize for any delay in the withdrawal, and your feedback is very important so we can continue to improve our services.
INDONESIA, Indonesia,
Jun 21, 2018,

SCAM , FXCM NOT PAY MY MONEY $5457 USD , WITHDRAWAL NOT PROCESSED

hello all, if anyone can help me, fxcm not pay my money $ 5457 usd, i deposit $ 2800 usd , then i have profit $ 2657 usd and my balance become $ 5457 usd, then i do withdrawal request, but after i do withdrawal my account instantly become locked up, and I've sent an email to: admin@fxcm.com, jrogers@fxcm.com to inquire about my withdrawal, but they all nobody ever replied, which means fxcm does not want to pay me $ 5457 usd, so I ask anybody who can help me please help withdrawal me so that can in pay by fxcm

ACCOUNT METATRADER : 96085956
EMAIL : djokosatrio@hotmail.com

this screenshot metatrader me :
[URL=http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/DJOKOSATRIO/media/screenshot%20metatrader%20djoko%20satrio_zpsyc7bw5cs.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/DJOKOSATRIO/screenshot%20metatrader%20djoko%20satrio_zpsyc7bw5cs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jul 9, 2018:
Hello djokosatrio,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM Markets is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical behaviour and professionalism as well as a high level of trust and confidence, all of which are pillars of FXCM's corporate culture. FXCM has earned a reputation for fairness, honesty, and integrity, and considers this to be our most valuable corporate asset. FXCM had over 109,000 active accounts as of our latest metrics release for June 2018 and it is our goal to process any deposit or withdrawals as quickly as possible. If there has been a delay on our side I do apologize, and we will do our best to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. There may be rare instances a delay has occurred due to the need for us to follow strict legal rules and regulations in regards to how we handles client’s funds and again I apologize if this is causing a delay. If you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to our compliance team whose email address will be included in our recent email communication.

Jun 3, 2018,

SCAM

I didn't think I will be have any problems with big broker firm like FXCM but it is happened... I did withdraw into my old account by mistake. Keep in mind that this account is closed and switched half a year ago. Some how thay approved the transaction and start to blaming the bank how explained to me that this is simple possible. Can you imagine your employer to sand you tour salary on your old long time ago closed account and instead of tells you "it was declines give me a valid account" , he tells you "there is no problems, the money are there, you keep looking." Well that is my expiriance with this guys.
It is not correct and thay didn't give me even some kind of a code to help me track this mystirias transaction.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jun 11, 2018:
Hi v1ctor90,

I apologize if there was an error in sending the bank wire, and our operations team is available to help whether it be supplying the wire confirmation details or helping with your bank to ensure your funds are returned. FXCM has over 110,000 active accounts as of May 2018, and ensuring all requests are processed properly is very important to us. Please send me an email directly at jrogers@fxcm.com so I can have our operations team help to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Mohammed,
Bahrain, Bahrain,
Mar 6, 2018,

New traders are to blame for thier losses, and FXCM is to blame for promoting accounts of $100.00

Hi
My name is Mohammed.

I've traded with FXCM in the past, I've won and lost many times in my trades. I'm an experienced trader now, trading since 2005.

If I wanted to give a review of FXCM, then yes, during my time with them I've experienced entering trades before the prices even reached my designated order price, while the market was not volatile, but not all my orders to be honest, and yes, some of my trades have been cancelled before prices even reached my Stop Loss order, which rarely happened. I believe that it was a technical issue, especially that I found that in the hourly chart it has reached my Stop Loss order, which didn't print out in the daily chart.

I'm not a day trader, my trades are based on the daily chart, and formulated my trades in the 4 hour chart as a minimum, I never did trades below the 4 hour chart. Any experienced trader knows that day trading (below the 4 hour chart) ended up losing trades 85% of the time, so, personally I don't recommend day trading especially in Forex due to the high volatility of prices.

I read many reviews in this website, and to be honest, I think that 90% of them are from new and inexperienced traders, who are actually day traders. No decent trader ever opens an account and funds it with $100.00 and expects to win largely by entering high amounts of contracts, you have to expect a margin call, especially with a tight account of a $100.00 fund. I blame FXCM for promoting the possibility of opening accounts of a $100.00 or less. I never funded my account below $1000.00, and with it I only traded 1 currency pair, just to be safe. In all my trades I never risked more than $100.00 per trade. Traders have to be disciplined, and eliminate greed and fear when trading.

So, to conclude, FXCM has technical issues with their platform, but wether it was on purpose or not, that's another issue. My take is, that most new traders, have no experience in the trading business, and all fell to the classic trading mistake (blame everyone else for my losses, except my own wrong doing).

Thank you. (March 6th, 2018)

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Mar 15, 2018:
Hello Mohammed,

We offer micro lots which is why users are able to fund with $100. Many traders fund with a small amount to test and then increase their account size depending on how comfortable they are trading. Each trader is different.

The most common reason a trader would see their stop loss execute without seeing the price reached on the chart is because they aren’t factoring the spread. There are two types of prices to pay attention to in trading. One is the bid price, which is the price you would sell at. The other prices are called the ask prices, which are the prices you buy at. You can view these by going to Trading Station and pulling up a chart. In the toolbar, there will be bid and ask buttons to flip between either chart. You can see what I mean here if you’d like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPqhq89JQfU

If there is ever a question about the execution of a trade, you can file a trade audit. At FXCM we take trade audits extremely seriously. We have a team dedicated to dealing with these specific situations.

Bulumko,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Feb 13, 2018,

I traded for a week with 50 dollars, I got scared and I requested my money a profit back. I never found any problems. I re activated my account and I'm trading .I'm not finding anything wrong.

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Feb 22, 2018:
Hello Bulumko,

Good to hear everything is going well with your trading!

Feb 11, 2018,

FXCM Closing Account with No reason

They scammed me. They took a decision to suspend my account and gave me 30 days notice to close it with no valid reason. The answer I got was we have made a decision to suspend trading with you. I have had an account with them for 9 years and will lose of $80k due to this action from them. Totally unprofessional. Others please be careful. (this is FXCM Sydney which is registered under ASIC)

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Feb 28, 2018:
Thank you for choosing FXCM, and I am sorry we are no longer able to service your account. As a regulated broker, we may be unable to provide services for some individuals. Our compliance department can be reached at compliance@fxcm.com with questions

Oregon, USA,
Feb 5, 2018,

FXCM is buying their "rating" to lure in unsuspecting Americans and fleecing them.

FXCM is a "highly rated" broker for US clients. This "rating" pops up in a wide variety of different places. To "back this up" they "offer" two different "bonus programs". These bonuses look pretty good on the surface, however, when you actually get right down to it, the company has absolutely no intention of ever paying them. I have confirmed this through their own technical support departments. The "bonuses" are particularly dangerous because they hook into the key fears and desires of novice and intermediate traders. The first is a "Phoenix" bonus to "help you rise again", and the second is a "100% deposit match bonus" that you lose if you ever withdraw your deposit or any profits.

FXCM stopped accepting US clients about a year ago.
Torino, Italy,
Jan 29, 2018,

SCAM

they scammed me. I have 11k not possibile to withdrawal because my account is locked and nobody know why. Nobody reply me since 3 weeks
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Feb 6, 2018:
You can withdraw from a locked account by emailing admin@fxcm.com. I would be happy to investigate the issue if you can please email me at jrogers@fxcm.com.

Ghana,
Jan 8, 2018,

STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT TO TRADE FOREX AND NOT TO APPLY FOR A JOB WITH FXCM

SNEAKY ACTIVITIES BY FXCM.
I opened a live account with FXCM in September 2017, I deposited 120 USD from my debit card linked to my bank account. In November 2017, I made additional deposit of 60 USD with that same debit card. Then finally in December 2017 I deposited 50 USD in my account with that same debit card. Then all of the sudden I received an email from their operations department that since this is my initial deposit (which it wasn't), I should submit copy of my credit/debit card or debit card statement. So I submitted a copy of my debit card. After about a week, I received another email from their operations department in UK to submit my bank/debit card statement and employment details. Which I did without question. Then after almost a week, I received another email from their Chinese operations to explain the origin and details of some amounts in my bank statement . STAY AWAY FROM FXCM. I have replied for them to return the deposit to its source and Wil close my account when that is done then move to a different broker . Additionally, they once suspended my live account just because I opened another account and refused to submit additional documents to validate that account. STAY AWAY, FXCM is not for us.  I will update as and when they reply.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Feb 6, 2018:
FXCM has very strict regulatory requirements in regards to deposits and withdrawals and must in all situations verify that deposits are in the name of the account holder. I apologize if this caused you any inconvenience.

Jan 1, 2018,

FXCM WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND CALL IT TECH ISSUES.

I have been calling out FXCM's thievery for years!!! NEVER trade with them or believed the bs they post on here! They straight up lie and steal your money. Any time I was profitable with them all of a sudden TECH ISSUES!!! HAHAHAHAHA what a joke. Luckily i only deposited small amounts because I never trusted them! You're thieves FXCM and ya got what ya deserved!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LUV IT!!!!!!!
Hello hillo,

I don’t recall any recent tech issues, but our support team is available 24 hours a day to help if you encounter any technical issues. We also maintain the site www.fxstatus.com with updates on any system issues.

SYDNEY, Australia,
Dec 19, 2017,

FXCM VERY BAD

VERY BAD FXCM BEEN 4 MONTHS USING YOU, NOW MY ACC BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 4 WEEKS ALREADY WITHOUT CLEAR REASONS. AND I HAVENT GOT ANY EMAIL OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY ACC UNTIL NOW.YOU SAID BEFORE ON EMAIL JUST 2- BUSINESS DAYS. AND IF I DONT WANNA WAIT FOR REVIEW I CAN CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, I SENT EMAIL TO YOU SO MANY TIMES ABOUT TO CLOSE MY CCOUNT AND NO REPLAY AT ALL. ILL GO TO FAIR TRADING IN FEW DAYS,
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Feb 6, 2018:
I apologize if there were any delays in communication from our operations team. Please email me directly at jrogers@fxcm.com so I can investigate any problems that may have occurred and address it with our management.

John,
Michigan, USA,
Dec 9, 2017,

These crooks stole my money.

These crooks stole my money. I deposited $100.00 USD to open an account.
When I asked for a refund, they said my account was closed with a zero balance.
I was told all of my money went to fees charged by FXCM.
WHAT FEES?
Hello John,

The dormant account administrative fee is charged on an account if there is no client-initiated activity in the 12 months preceding the charge date. In order to avoid the fee, you would simply need to deposit additional funds, place a trade, or withdraw the funds back to your bank account. We email clients beforehand notifying them of the upcoming fee and how to avoid it.

The dormant account fee is not charged for the sake of having a fee. We would be happy for the account to be open and funded for when you are ready to begin trading. The problem with having the account inactive for long periods of time is that we have to start dealing with dormant account laws in multiple jurisdictions. Therefore we would rather you either have the funds in your own bank account if you plan to let it sit there for years at a time, or use the trading account for trading.

I can look into the circumstances of your account if you would please email me directly at jrogers@fxcm.com from the email address on file with your account.

Ganesan,
Chennai, India,
Nov 17, 2017,

Excellent Service

I am in india, am open FXCM new account Wonder full customer services with supporting ... Thank you.

Hello Ganesan,

Glad to hear you are enjoying your trading with FXCM. All the best!

FAME,
Oct 20, 2017,

How FXCM cheat their customers

Hi,
I lost around UK 55,000 pounds in two days last month. When I started, I made around 25,000 profit but when I was planning to withdraw my capital that time this had happened and I lost my capital and all profit in two days.
FXCM is a dodgy company and some times they create market volatility by them selves, for example if the USD/GBP is down by 10 pips, they create artificial extra volatility by another 90 or 100 pips down so that anyone who is not monitor their account 24 hrs they can loss 100% of their equity, even though if you have 90% margin still your money is at risk and anytime you can lose your money.
I don't think so anyone can make profit on FXCM platform as either they will intentionally fall you in margin calls or create artificial volatility. If you make any complain that will not help at all as their audit department will reply to you the same that we have reviewed your case and nothing wrong from our side etc.
I think we all who are the client of FXCM in the UK should be united and place our compliant to the FCA together so that this dodgy company is bound to payback our money which they have cheated us and taken from our pocket.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Feb 6, 2018:
We’re sorry to hear you didn’t find success with your trading; however, FXCM does not ‘create extra volatility’. Forex pricing is set by price competition from multiple liquidity providers. Each liquidity provider streams through a direct feed of indicative buy and sell prices to FXCM. FXCM's No Dealing Desk Price Engine selects the best buy price and the best sell price, which result in the best available spread. Generally, there is no markup added to FXCM's Standard No Dealing Desk account type, making our spreads transparent and some of the lowest in the industry.

FXCM takes trade audits very seriously and our dedicated trade services team investigates any trade inquiries to determine whether there was an error in execution. if you are unhappy with the audit you received, you are able to file an official complaint: https://www.fxcm.com/uk/forms/compliance-inquiry-form/.

Palestinian Territory, Occupied,
Aug 6, 2017,

complaint

I opened a trading account with FXCM, made a deposit of $ 1800 and then made a profit of approximately $ 2,700. After that I ordered the withdrawal of the principal capital ($ 1800) and the withdrawal was successful.
Then I asked to withdraw the profits of ($ 2715) and the amount was deducted from my trading account with notification that the transfer needs 3 to 5 working days to reach my bank account, but on the fourth day on 03/07/2017 the amount was returned to the trading account.
After that I was notified through email that your trading account has been temporarily suspended, and to this day the account is suspended and I can not trade or withdraw money, and whenever i communicate with them, they tell me that your account is under review.
They have been reviewing my account for more than a month without any updates, and I need to withdraw my money but they are preventing me from doing so under the pretext of reviewing the account.
(account no: 96053170 / name: EISA ALMASRY / broker: FXCM.COM)
Attachment: Account statement from the beginning to the day
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Aug 23, 2017:
Hello eisamasry,

Please understand that we are unable to publicly discuss any client account information due to our privacy policy. Our compliance department takes any reviews and complaints regarding trading and operations very seriously and will respond as soon as possible. In our business conduct, we must always be in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.

I apologize for any delays you have experienced, and we look forward to helping you in the timeframe that was communicated to you by our compliance department. Please note that for your privacy and security, I recommend that you please do not post your account information publicly.

Colombia,
Jun 14, 2017,

some of my operations were closed before to reach the stop loss , I saw how after the market choose the way were my take profit was.

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jun 22, 2017:
Hello crg771406,

If your positions were closed automatically before reaching a stop or limit, it may have closed due to a Margin Call. If you run out of usable margin in your account, a margin call occurs and all trades are automatically closed, regardless of whether you have stops or limits on the trade.

Margins calls often occur due to overleveraging. Using more leverage can magnify your gains, but it can also magnify losses which will quickly deplete your usable margin. The more leverage you use, the faster your losses can accumulate.

The position size that you can hold in your account using leverage is determined by your account equity and the margin settings in your account. To track how close you are to the maximum position size for your account, FXCM provides real-time information on usable margin (the account equity available to take on new positions—USbl Mr) and used margin (the account equity needed to maintain open positions—Usd Mr). Together, used margin and usable margin equal account equity.

Our support team would be happy to review any trades if you can please contact us by phone, live chat, or email with trade details.
Ahmed Adel Khedr,
Kafr elshikh, Egypt,
Jun 14, 2017,

Problem with fxcm brokerage company

Gentlemen
After greeting

I will present a summary of the existing problem between me and FXCM
Brokerage

My speech may explain this problem to anyone viewing the files attached to this letter that containing the evidences supporting my claim to all my material and moral rights from FXCM

I would like to ask you to allow me to extend the length of the videos, but I wanted to clarify the evidence supporting my case in detail to help you make a fair judgment in this case

I’m a customer at this company several years ago , I did not expect what you will see in those videos of the excesses and errors in the lists sent by the company to customers through its platform known Trading Station 2 , which is always advising customers to use and depend on it

My ID at FXCM is : 2088157449

My total deposits over the years I spent with the company were : $ 28,477.93

It is known in the forex market and the most important factors of entry and exit from it less losses are places, models and forms of candles and it’s time

FXCM manipulates customers through what comes :

1 - The company manipulates the redrawing of candles on the chart and changing places to deceive customers at the points of entry and closure

An example of this is :

The customer can imagine when he sees the shapes, models and places of the candles that are drawn that these candles indicate a sign of buying or selling while the correct drawing is the opposite of that vision that the company has drawn through the chart

After the customer enters the deal and reopens the platform later, with view of the chart, especially the small frames, the customer finds a complete change in the shapes and models of the candles

Clearly, this deliberate and repeated error of the company happen when we see the entry candle of the trading and determined by the platform is marked with an upward arrow in the case of the purchase and a downwards arrow in the case of the sale does not pass essentially at the price of entering the deal from which the trading has already started

While at the beginning of the deal there were candles already drawn in this place and time or this trade will not be occurred here as long as the price did not pass

Note : The Company offers, through its platform, a chat for buying and another for selling .

* This means :

If we have activated the purchase transaction, it must pass the candle entry at the purchase price on the purchase chart and it is not necessary to pass the same candle at the price of entry on the selling one

And the opposite is true. If we have activated a sale transaction, the entry candle must pass at the price of entry on the sales chart and it is not necessary to pass the same candle at the purchase price on the purchase chart

* As long as there is a buyout and a chart for sale so there is no average price

2 - The company is drawing candles that do not exist on the chart in real

* The company draws some candles on the chart that makes the customer imagine the wrong direction of the price

An example of this is :

If we opened the chart and formed a reflective candle based on this we entered a deal to buy or sell either according to the location of the candle and then we open the same chart after a period of time and considering the place of the candle that was already drawn in it will not find it in place

3 - The company manipulates the candlestick time on the chart

* The importance of time is the time of entry and time of exit transactions and the time of opening and closing sessions in global stock exchanges such as the
Asian session and the European session and the American session

An example of this is :

If we opened the 15 minute chart (each candle represents 15 minutes of time) we will find two adjacent candles and the time difference between them 60 minutes

It is clear to us from the above errors that the company is working on the system
Dealing Disk and not the No Dealing Disk and does not apply what was agreed in the contracts with the client and this is a defect in the terms of the contract

I continued with the company when I discovered this incident happened on 13/03/2017 and sent them pictures and video clips online and after 11 days of procrastination and irrational speech I made a complaint in the complaints department of the company under # 00419732 on 25/03/2017 Three days later, the specialists in the department responded to the final complaint on 28/03/2017 and their response was that there are no problems and everything is correct
On 28/04/2017 I filed a complaint with the regulatory body subject to which the company (FCA)

On 03/05/2017, the final reply was received from the regulatory authority controlled by the company (FCA), stating that they did not find in the videos sent to them what the company owes

All the videos and attached pictures are all deals since the beginning of the discovery of the problem by pure coincidence and even send them the final reply, which deny any errors and errors still exist and this indicates that these errors exist since the beginning of dealing with the company and therefore I demand the company all material rights And moral

I ask what I get from FXCM :
1 - All my deposits with the company since the beginning of opening my account
2 - Full benefits of the amount
3 - Compensation for the time lost without any benefit
4 - Substitute moral compensation because of the psychological and material stress suffered due to successive losses that the company deliberately caused it with me

Attached is this video links links that prove my words :

All thanks to you
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jun 22, 2017:
Hello Ahmed,

While we understand you are not satisfied with the outcome of your audit, please understand that we are unable to discuss any client account information due to our privacy policy. In the event you are not satisfied with the outcome of your audit, you are able to escalate the audit to our regulators which I see you have done.

FXCM strives to build strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients, and we take all trade inquiries very seriously. Clients can file a trade inquiry at any time to have trades reviewed https://www.fxcm.com/uk/forms/trade-inquiry/ . We have a dedicated team of professionals that are trained to research and resolve trade inquiries. If there's ever an error in our trade execution or an error caused by a technical issue on our part, FXCM will make the appropriate correction to your account.

The satisfaction of our clients is very important to us. The fact that our team takes so much time from tech support, through trade audit investigation, and participation on the forum is evidence of this. We would not have become a leading global forex and CFD broker with over 128,000 active accounts as of May 2017 without providing quality execution in a fair and transparent trading environment.

We do wish you all the best with your future trading.
samir,
bruxelles, Belgium,
May 14, 2017,

NEVER TRADE WITH THEM ! They will ROB you too

i finaly know why my stoploss always get hit by night ,,, i checked other brokers charts and it's clear that the US financial authority Stoped FXCM from working in US for a goooood reason !!! because FXCM is a FRAUD and a Big Scam
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Samir,

We take trade disputes very seriously. If you believe there has been an error with the execution of a trade I would encourage you to submit a trade inquiry https://www.fxcm.com/uk/forms/trade-inquiry/ . We have a team dedicated to reviewing the elements specific to your query. If an error is found on our side, our team will take every effort to find a fair and equitable solution. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Mnada,
Netherlands,
May 10, 2017,

FXCM Fraud!!

I have been scammed under the name of FXCM through a guy who represented himself as their representative and forged a contract with a my fake signature that illegally authorised FXCM to over charge me commission. Although I provided them with proofs and the acknowledge that they almost 70k worth of commission has been transfered to this guy. They still refuse to pay me back the commission! Absolute Fraud !
Graceyo,
Manila, Philippines,
May 10, 2017,

No micro accounts. Approval is such a pain to gain for small traders

I have initially applied to open an account. Feel uncomfortable declaring my worth online as it was my first option to trade after some workshops. They will reject applications when declared low trading less than $100 usd. lol
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted May 18, 2017:
Hello Graceyo,

I am sorry to hear that we were unable to accept your account application. FXCM is required to conduct due diligence on each client when opening an account in accordance with regulations. If all details cannot be confirmed then we will be unable to open the account. FXCM does not accept or reject accounts based on client trading volume. The minimum trade size available with FXCM is a micro lot size of 1k and the minimum deposit required to open a live mini account is £50 or $50 depending on your account currency denomination. We have to take the necessary steps to protect clients and ensure our account opening procedure is in accordance with regulatory requirements.
May 8, 2017,

I fell to the same trap as JVC described in detail below and many other reviewers as well. I had opened an UK FXCM account in 2012 and funded with 100£, but the account was not LIVE, because was not verified by me (I did not send the proof of the documents ID, etc..), so I wasn't able to use it. I left the money in the account. In 2017 I decided to check my account and place with a new fund, to my surprise my account has been wiped away and my money has been Stolen!!! They Steal as they Can!!!
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted May 11, 2017:
Hi interzeptor,

If there has been no activity in the account for more than 1 year an inactivity fee may be charged as outlined in the trading agreement. Clients are emailed in advance of the inactivity fee being charged for you to either withdraw the funds or continue trading. If you have any additional questions, our customer support team is available 24 hours a day to help.
Manama, Bahrain,
Apr 20, 2017,

Excelent

Its 8 years since I first opened an account with FXCM. Excellent services in quires replies, withdrawals and homepage contents. Excellent 24/5 chat, you always get someone with knowledge helping you. I give them 5 stars and I am convinced with it.

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Apr 28, 2017:
Thank you for trading with FXCM Husain. We appreciate your business!
Daniel,
Montteal, Canada,
Apr 1, 2017,

Loser you are.

I believe that FOREX trading is a nightmare... I have been reading about almost all the #1 rated FOREX trading platforms and they all suck... When money is involved in any type of business, you are intitled to getting your money stolen if you dont have first hand on your accountband with FORESX trading you are at the mercy of individuals you dont know... and the only res^ponse you will get is that FOREX trading is high risk and you are the loser.

JVC,
Mar 13, 2017,

FXCM Stole my Money

I had an account with FXCM in the past, I wanted to withdraw all of my funds in the account at the time, but I was told by Jason Rogers that I had to leave $50 so as to keep my account open just in case I changed my mind and want to come back with FXCM in the future. So I left $50 in the account. Today I decided I will put some money into my FXCM forex account. I logged in to FXCM back office and successfully did. To my surprise the balance shows $0.00, my $50.00 gone. My account stayed open alright, but my money was stolen by FXCM. Jason Rogers please respond.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Mar 30, 2017:
Hi JVC,

In order for an account to remain active, there must be funds in the account. However, you should bear in mind if there has been no activity in the account for more than 1 year an inactivity fee may be charged as outlined in the trading agreement. Clients are emailed in advance of the inactivity fee being charged for you to either withdraw the funds or continue trading. If you have any additional questions, our customer support team is available 24 hours a day to help.