FXCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 24, 2019
February 6, 2017:  FXCM fined $7 million by the CFTC for defrauding retail forex customers.  FXCM to deregister from the CFTC. CLICK HERE to read and discuss the CFTC announcement.
August 18th, 2016.  The CFTC has filed charges against FXCM related to undercapitalization during the SNB-CHF crisis of January 2015.  One of the charges is that FXCM guanteed client accounts against negative balances.  Evidently, this form of client protection is against CFTC rules. CLICK HERE to verify.

February 26, 2014:  FXCM.uk fined by the FCA. Click here to read about it in the FPA's forums, along with FXCM's response.

October 3rd, 2011:  FXCM fined by the CFTC. Click here to read about it in the FPA's forums, along with FXCM's response.

About FXCM.com

FXCM is a forex broker. FXCM offers the MetaTrader4, Active Trader, Mirror Trader, Ninja Trader, and Zulu Trade top forex trading platforms. FXCM.com offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCM.com

Regulators: ASIC #AFSL 309763, BaFIN #122556, FSCA #46534, FCA #217689
Trading platforms:MT4, NinjaTrader, FXCM Trading Station
Currencies:(35+)
Cryptocurrencies:(3) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXCM.com on our forum

FXCM.com profile provided by Maria Ramos , Sep 24, 2014

FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM’s large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's U.K. subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade oil, gold, silver and stock indices along with forex on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com.

Gulf, Qatar,
Sep 16, 2019,

very good broker and an excellent customer service

dear all greeting,
i do respect all the opinions about this company even the negative ones, but in fact my experience was and still very good with them. my first account was in 2011 (UK Branch) and since then i leave for year or more and come back to the same company many times with ease. i lost money many time but it was my fault and lack of experience ( notice it was easy to blame them!!).
i even recommended this broker to many friends of mine and no one faced any difficulties to withdrawal or even close their accounts.
right now Sydney branch hold my account for almost one year ( because i live in Gulf Area )and they are very supportive, easy to deposit and withdrawal or transfer money between my accounts accounts.
i wish all of you good trading and thanx FXCM.
and
Abd,
England, United Kingdom,
Sep 2, 2019,

Bad customer care service

very bad customer care service,,,, took them two weeks to reply to my email to switch my account to swap free account... so I decided not trade from the begining
Evaton West, South Africa,
Jun 27, 2019,

Very bad broker, actually a proffessional scammer

I deposited 300$ into fxcm, I opened one trade then it was closed once at profit, surprisingly my account decreased instead of increased balance. I tried to withdraw the rest of my balance which was above 200$ it declined then I was able to withdraw 110$ which they wrote me an email saying it's a pending approval from march until today.
I send them emails regarding my complaint thy didn't respond until today.

Very cruel broker
Jun 3, 2019,

Deposit issue, terrible customer support, scam, stealing money system

I have made a deposit of $1000 when my usable margin dropped to 50% in order to avoid margin call by credit card. Normally it will appear in my account immediately due to FXCM website. However, this time it has never come. When I contacted FXCM customer support, they informed me that the new system will take few hours to 1 day for the fund to come, which hasn't been informed on the website nor email.

After that, they kept transferring me around and promised to ask the operation team to expedite my deposit. Firstly, it was 20 mins, then another 30 mins and by the time writing this complain, the fund has never showed in my account. They even lied to my that "the operations are doing the expedite for me manually" and "the fund will arrive now", but then saying they couldn't find my deposit in the system after several hours waiting. After all, no one knows where is my deposit and when it will arrive. This has led to the margin call and lost of $3000. If they didn't lie to me, I would have closed my trades earlier and limit my losses. Now I have lost nearly all my equity, the opportunity cost and been very frustrating with this unreliable service.
Castro, Brazil,
Apr 2, 2019,

Money stuck

My account is still locked since my first deposit, nobody replies my emails, I want my money back
Pakistan,
Mar 22, 2019,

$50K Stuck // Terrible Experience//

Terrible Experience, Terribly lazy support

I have over $50,000 ($50K) stuck with FXCM. Four issues here:

1- I made deposits via wire transfer and now upon withdrawal, they are refusing to send funds back to my bank account. They keep asking for docs and I have provided each and everything (bank statements, deposit receipts)

2- They forced me to take a withdrawal via Skrill. I had to make an internal transfer of funds from AUD account to USD account and they charged a fee of over $375. Why should I pay this fee, I don't even want to withdraw funds in Skrill as it's extremely expensive.

3 - My funds are stuck there for more than a month now and I can't trade them, I should have made over 10/15% profit on them. Who is responsible for this loss?

4- Their support is weird. Different guys call and ask the same info and then there's no progress on the issue.

Fellas, take this review seriously, it's over $50,000 we are speaking about right now no $50 or $500.

I hope they refund my funds and compensate me for the loss.
France,
Feb 3, 2019,

Don't trade EVER there

This coompany is as bad as its soound. I lost more than 40K with them they never refund me. Don't deposit or trde there you'll loose big time;
India,
Jan 27, 2019,

My account no is96067844 i opened account in mid 2017 and there are ups and downs in my trading and i do some withdrawal. I deposited through Skrill and withdraw through Skrill but now i deposited through Skrill 50$ because of Skrill not verified my account so that FXCM not accepting my deposit. And top of that fxcm asking me proof of my income and nature of my business, so as a seaman i given my seaman book and last ship sign on and sign off details, but they rejected this document because this is not proof of my business, And asking my utilities i have only electicity bill in my name but in my regional language, hello fxcm can u accept that? Instead of that I submitted my last month bank statement, Don’t you enough? And reply when I send email in clear way, oh my god online chat it is irritating those guys are half boil.....
Caracas, Venezuela,
Jan 4, 2019,

Excelente

Excellent, I've been a client for 6 years and I've never had problems withdrawing funds, everything works very well with its original Marketscope 2.0 platform, it's super complete and very efficient.

Excelente, soy cliente desde hace 6 años y nunca he tenido problemas para retirar fondos, todo funciona muy bien con su plataforma original Marketscope 2.0, es super completa y muy eficiente.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hello jcarmelos,

Happy new year and thank you for your continued support.

Jason
FXCM
Morocco,
Nov 12, 2018,

Hi i trade with fxcm close to 1 year now ! everything good ! one thing i don't like with fxcm is withdrawal time take between 2 days and 5 days that just to much !
i hope fxcm make withdrawal time faster
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Hello rachidramhi,

Thanks for trading with FXCM and I'm happy to hear everything is going well.

Your feedback is also appreciated. Withdrawals are typically processed within 1-2 business days and the amount of time it takes to arrive in your account can vary by bank processing times. For example, domestic wires take approximately one to two business days and international wires can take three to five business days to arrive. However, I will relay this feedback to our management team as we are always looking to improve our services to make your experience even better.

Wishing you an early happy new year!

Jason