FXCM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 20, 2019
February 6, 2017:  FXCM fined $7 million by the CFTC for defrauding retail forex customers.  FXCM to deregister from the CFTC. CLICK HERE to read and discuss the CFTC announcement.
August 18th, 2016.  The CFTC has filed charges against FXCM related to undercapitalization during the SNB-CHF crisis of January 2015.  One of the charges is that FXCM guanteed client accounts against negative balances.  Evidently, this form of client protection is against CFTC rules. CLICK HERE to verify.

February 26, 2014:  FXCM.uk fined by the FCA. Click here to read about it in the FPA's forums, along with FXCM's response.

October 3rd, 2011:  FXCM fined by the CFTC. Click here to read about it in the FPA's forums, along with FXCM's response.

FXCM is a forex broker. FXCM offers the MetaTrader4, Active Trader, Mirror Trader, Ninja Trader, and Zulu Trade top forex trading platforms. FXCM.com offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

FXCM.com

Join live discussion of FXCM.com on our forum

FXCM.com profile provided by Maria Ramos , Sep 24, 2014

FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. At the heart of FXCM's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from FXCM’s large network of forex liquidity providers enabling FXCM to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading, one-click order execution and trading from real-time charts. FXCM's U.K. subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets Limited, also offers CFD products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade oil, gold, silver and stock indices along with forex on one platform. In addition, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading and provides free news and market research through DailyFX.com.

celdom,
France,
Feb 3, 2019,

Don't trade EVER there

This coompany is as bad as its soound. I lost more than 40K with them they never refund me. Don't deposit or trde there you'll loose big time;
Arasan8585,
India,
Jan 27, 2019,

My account no is96067844 i opened account in mid 2017 and there are ups and downs in my trading and i do some withdrawal. I deposited through Skrill and withdraw through Skrill but now i deposited through Skrill 50$ because of Skrill not verified my account so that FXCM not accepting my deposit. And top of that fxcm asking me proof of my income and nature of my business, so as a seaman i given my seaman book and last ship sign on and sign off details, but they rejected this document because this is not proof of my business, And asking my utilities i have only electicity bill in my name but in my regional language, hello fxcm can u accept that? Instead of that I submitted my last month bank statement, Don’t you enough? And reply when I send email in clear way, oh my god online chat it is irritating those guys are half boil.....
jcarmelos,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Jan 4, 2019,

Excelente

Excellent, I've been a client for 6 years and I've never had problems withdrawing funds, everything works very well with its original Marketscope 2.0 platform, it's super complete and very efficient.

Excelente, soy cliente desde hace 6 años y nunca he tenido problemas para retirar fondos, todo funciona muy bien con su plataforma original Marketscope 2.0, es super completa y muy eficiente.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hello jcarmelos,

Happy new year and thank you for your continued support.

FXCM
rachidramhi8,
Morocco,
Nov 12, 2018,

Hi i trade with fxcm close to 1 year now ! everything good ! one thing i don't like with fxcm is withdrawal time take between 2 days and 5 days that just to much !
i hope fxcm make withdrawal time faster
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Dec 14, 2018:
Hello rachidramhi,

Thanks for trading with FXCM and I'm happy to hear everything is going well.

Your feedback is also appreciated. Withdrawals are typically processed within 1-2 business days and the amount of time it takes to arrive in your account can vary by bank processing times. For example, domestic wires take approximately one to two business days and international wires can take three to five business days to arrive. However, I will relay this feedback to our management team as we are always looking to improve our services to make your experience even better.

Wishing you an early happy new year!

eresic,
New Hampshire, USA,
Nov 5, 2018,

Bad broker and has terrible trading conditions..
Stay away everybody is staying away from them here in the USA.
FXCM has not accepted US clients since February 2017.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Nov 12, 2018:
Hi eresic,

While you may not be familiar with FXCM's trading conditions, we release execution stats on a monthly basis. The latest was released on Friday which can be found here https://docs.fxcorporate.com/october-execution-release.pdf

Highlights from October 2018 indicate that
- 64.2% of orders executed at price requested
- 24.3% of orders executed with positive slippage
- 11.4% of orders executed with negative slippage

Client trades here cover stop, limit, “at market”, and entry orders. Certain non-direct clients are excluded from the data. Limit and limit entry orders would only execute at the requested price or better and cannot receive negative slippage. Price improvements are subject to available liquidity.

During the month of October, the SPX500 had an average effective spread of 0.3 and GER30 of 1.2 for active trader spreads. Spread data for additional symbols can be found in the October release https://docs.fxcorporate.com/october-execution-release.pdf. This data is compiled forex and CFD trading data from FXCM’s Active Traders for 1 October, 2018 to 31 October, 2018.
The data reflects the spread at which trades were executed by FXCM clients during all trading hours.

The trading experience at FXCM for our traders is a top priority for us which is why we are very transparent with the monthly data release.

Jason

78.58% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
elviesjo,
Cambodia,
Oct 10, 2018,

I place positions JPN225 for 100 on 9/24/2018 till 10/04/2018, I just realized fxcm charge me $140.04 for dividend, Uk100 for 20 on 08/03/3018 till 08/15/2018 they also charge me $50.49 for dividend, I contacted they, they said it charge from other JPN225 and UK100. i ask them, how can I know when and how much they will charge for it, They just told me they absolutely has no idea about this. That's really no responsibility.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Oct 22, 2018:
Hello elviesjo,

Thank you for trading with FXCM, and we believe it is important that clients know beforehand when dividends will occur for stock indices and how significant the dividends may be. A dividend calendar is located on our website that lists when a dividend occurs for stock indices and if the dividend amount may be larger than normal. The dividend calendar is found here http://help.fxcm.com/uk/Product-Guide/Overview/CFD-Trading/889323311/What-are-the-upcoming-dividends-for-FXCM-s-Index-CFDs.htm . While the exact dividend amount cannot be listed ahead of time because it is proprietary information from a third party and cannot be released prior to the index issuing a dividend, we do provide you with a range based on the past 12 months of dividend data to help you decide whether you want to keep the positions open or close the positions to avoid earning or paying dividends.
jscheok,
Malaysia,
Sep 6, 2018,

I had requesting an IB commission fee transfer to my trading account for few times, 92022107, but there is still no reply from FXCM site.
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Hi jscheok,

Our support team is available by live chat 24 hours a day to help check the status of any requests http://bit.ly/FXCM_Live_Chat

Obediah,
North Enland, United Kingdom,
Aug 20, 2018,

What's the problem?

Every once in a while I check out other brokers just for curiosity and their review's always make bad reading. I've been with this broker for the best part of a decade, so as a kind of control I come back here for comparison just to give some perspective from a broker I have had nothing but good service from. After dozens of in/out transactions without a glitch I honestly cannot see the basis for all these complaints. I suspect that a lot of these - I was stopped out unfairly stories - relate to people leveraging large % of their accounts to steal a few pips. We all know (or should) that spreads can and do momentarily widen quickly and without warning, experience shows that this style of close to the edge trading usually ends in tears. When losing money, the hardest person to blame is yourself. A longer term style whilst not giving that instant gratification usually works overall.
To sum up. Unless there is another FXCM I don’t know about, many of these reviews are very misleading…
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Sep 7, 2018:
Thanks for trading with FXCM. Our goal is to provide the best forex and CFD services in the industry, and your feedback is very important to us!
Md. Asad,
Aug 15, 2018,

Spreads

Good spreads withdrawl little delayed though, But got an apology call for the same so Its ok :)
Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Aug 20, 2018:
Thank you for your review Md. Asad. Spreads, execution, and a positive trading experience are a top priority for FXCM. We apologize for any delay in the withdrawal, and your feedback is very important so we can continue to improve our services.
djokosatrio,
INDONESIA, Indonesia,
Jun 21, 2018,

SCAM , FXCM NOT PAY MY MONEY $5457 USD , WITHDRAWAL NOT PROCESSED

hello all, if anyone can help me, fxcm not pay my money $ 5457 usd, i deposit $ 2800 usd , then i have profit $ 2657 usd and my balance become $ 5457 usd, then i do withdrawal request, but after i do withdrawal my account instantly become locked up, and I've sent an email to: admin@fxcm.com, jrogers@fxcm.com to inquire about my withdrawal, but they all nobody ever replied, which means fxcm does not want to pay me $ 5457 usd, so I ask anybody who can help me please help withdrawal me so that can in pay by fxcm

ACCOUNT METATRADER : 96085956
EMAIL : djokosatrio@hotmail.com

this screenshot metatrader me :
[URL=http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/DJOKOSATRIO/media/screenshot%20metatrader%20djoko%20satrio_zpsyc7bw5cs.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q738/DJOKOSATRIO/screenshot%20metatrader%20djoko%20satrio_zpsyc7bw5cs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Reply by Jason Rogers submitted Jul 9, 2018:
Hello djokosatrio,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM Markets is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical behaviour and professionalism as well as a high level of trust and confidence, all of which are pillars of FXCM's corporate culture. FXCM has earned a reputation for fairness, honesty, and integrity, and considers this to be our most valuable corporate asset. FXCM had over 109,000 active accounts as of our latest metrics release for June 2018 and it is our goal to process any deposit or withdrawals as quickly as possible. If there has been a delay on our side I do apologize, and we will do our best to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. There may be rare instances a delay has occurred due to the need for us to follow strict legal rules and regulations in regards to how we handles client’s funds and again I apologize if this is causing a delay. If you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to our compliance team whose email address will be included in our recent email communication.