TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Porto, Portugal,
May 31, 2019,

TAC - What a Journey

I joined TAC about 6 months ago, and I am only disappointed I did not do it earlier! TAC is a community of traders who share their trading ideas and help each other on a daily basis, where you have from experienced to new traders and with many different strategies and styles. Beyond the community, TAC also has vital services that help me on my trading a lot, like the daily market report and setups and the live trading room. Personally, the daily report with updates and setups, and live stream are some of the most valuable tools is TAC, but they are only as good as the mentors quality, and they are amazing. Vlad and Yordan, both very approachable and nice guys, have been honest and straight forward from the beginning, helping me with all the questions I had to ask and putting me on the right path, being truthful and direct, which helped me a lot. I started losing money in the first months, as I thought only focusing on indicators as MACD and EMAs was enough and thought I could follow that for profit, and of course I was wrong. Now, after joining TAC, I understand how to use those indicators as my advantage, without relying on them but using them to improve my trades and see when not to trade. Vlad and Yordan have always been very helpful, commenting my trades whether good or bad, answering me my stupid questions in the beginning and showing me the way to profitable trading. After some months, I can now say I am profitable for some months and I know for a fact that what took me here was my work ethic, my ability to learn and understand when I am wrong, TAC community help and all their education and also the mentors, and specially Vladimir, that beyond all the technical help he gave me, always treated me the same way when I was posting bad trades to when I post great ones.
If you are serious about trading, not thinking you'll be a millionaire next month, then trust me and join TAC, I bet you will never leave, because even if you are a pro trader after some years, the price you pay for the community you get is very much worth it and very valuable.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much sir!

Marco,
May 30, 2019,

Totally worth it!

Absolutely love their approach. They want you to truly understand their way of trading and how to manage risk. They always have time for your questions and are fully supportive. If you are willing to put in the work this is an amazing community to be part of. The best forex educators I’ve seen so far. They publish daily reports there is a ton of online webinars available that allows you to watch their techniques over and over again. Totally worth it!

Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Brazil,
Feb 24, 2019,

Sorry for the long text, if this is important to you I believe the time reading will not turn to regret

I've discovered the forex market recently, since than dedicated almost all my free time to learn more about it. I was looking to a course that could help me developing the necessary skill to understand the market and maybe become a successful forex trader, after around one week of research various companies where evaluated. When I found https://vladimirribakov.com/ and read some of the free articles and books I was impressed, that guy looked different, spotted some genuine willing to teach by someone who got at least good understanding about the market. Somehow I managed to reach him for a talk and after this only one doubt remained "This seems too good to be true. Am I missing something?". But since I was not able to find any inconsistency about what he sayed I decided to give the shot. I had no foundation in technical analysis and he suggested the Divergence University, so I did. Various days sleeping the minimum necessary to deal with my obligations and study have passed, I was able to start seeing how things work and get more confirmations that I was not missing anything important I was in the right place. After sometime I started to trade with small ammounts of money to practice with my new knowledge and get the feeling from trading. Was supported by him and his team every single time I needed, just as anyone else I see there, this is done mainly through telegram groups. Then I realized Traders Academy Club could already make good impact in my trading due to his more practical purpose and big picture orientation. DU is exactly what I expected, great content, great foundation to beginners and great Divergence strategy for does more experienced but who want to understand better Divergences. Except for the support that was better than I imagined, something I can hardly find, if someone from the team is reading this, Thank You! To me TAC is like a central trading cockpit, there I have access to Live Trading Room, where Vladimir and Yordan(Chief Trader from TAC) share their thoughts about the market, they talk about the more attractive pairs, possible risks and opportunities, this is made in a daily basis through webinars. It's huge value to me, gives me much more confidence, better conditions to trade and in the same time I learn everyday, slowly collecting important pieces of the puzzle. It's great! I can clearly avoid so many mistakes with their help, off course I do many mistakes in my trading, but for sure I do much less than I would without their help, without watching this sessions. You have access to TAC telegram groups, where beginners and masters can be found(special mention to Peter, highly skilled and helpful), there are two groups, one for general chat talk, and another for Trade only, Vladimir, Yordan and other members of the team are always present answering doubts and creating new ones(for the good). Full of great people. You can find beginner and advanced content to develop yourself too, this ones I didn't checked until now, DU stills in progress and is my priority, so can't talk much about them. To be honest I believe this are the most important things to me, I may be missing something for sure, didn’t explorer the entire content for now, but anyway, this is more then enough to make me proud of my decision of being a DU and TAC member. 100% satisfied.

One extra tip to you. Vladimir is in another level, one of a kind. Also he made teaching one of his highest priorities in life.

Well, another one. If you are in a tight budget, check the Partner Brokers Program.

Good luck, wish you the best.

Brasov, Romania,
Feb 6, 2019,

I like this club very much, there are a lot of experience traders from where I can learn a lot. They and especially Vladimir and Yordan are punting a lot of time and effort to teach us to trade with responsibility, and to have patience. Witch every live trading room, I become better at understanding how the market works.

recep,
Turkey,
Jan 25, 2019,

Great Opportunity.

It is great opportunity. They care to all your problems. Trustable persons and club. You can succeed with this guys and club. I get answers to all my questions. What we must do is only follow their instructions patiently. If you try them, will see the same result. They are continously on our side adn with regards. Wishing great success to all traders.