TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Wyatt,
Georgia, USA,
Jul 22, 2017,

Reliable signals! Support is not quite what other services are, but they definitely have a real trader who knows what he is doing more then 95% of FX traders and that's what matters to me. Almost every month I have been a member has been a winner as well. This is what I call a good trader!

NY, USA,
Oct 18, 2017,

I am extremely pleased with the Traders Academy Club!

I joined the Traders Academy Club because I've purchased most of Vladimir Ribakov's systems and they are all nothing short of exceptional. I did, however, desire continued education and wanted daily hands on mentoring to drive home all that is needed in becoming a great trader. I joined the club only a few months ago and am absolutely thrilled with the membership. There are two live webinars 4 days per week and they are jam packed with education and trading analysis for forex pairs, market indices, commodities and so much more. In addition, detailed reports of this analysis are sent out after each session to reinforce the trading plan for each instrument covered. The club also offers trading communities where we can interact with Vladimir and other traders. Additionally, the club provides you with an education center filled with previous seminars on important trading topics. I cannot believe how much the club offers for such a small price. I would highly recommend the Traders Academy Club for anyone who is serious about taking their trading to a new and higher level.

Spain,
Oct 22, 2017,

Great educational materials, daily updates, live rooms and team interaction

Overall and in a few words, I’m extremely satisfied with the service and the team and would surely recommend it to others. It’s awesome.

I first joined the older format of the club: VladimirForexSignals. It was already providing a great service in both educational materials and performance. I just joined the forex world, starting to learn, and had an account where I executed the trades from the club.. even counting a few money management mistakes on my own, in the end of a period of 8 months I closed in profit, slowly and steady growing, month by month. So I can say from personal experience that if you follow the rules and advices you are going to be profitable, in the long run.

When the format of the club changed, I was a bit skeptical in the beginning, since it did not provide signals anymore (which was great), only directions and explanations on how to trade on your own with Vlad systems, or any other system. But as soon as started to follow, I realized the service offered is much better than before and if you have the time to attend and learn, it will make a huge difference in your trading. You just don’t blindly follow signals, instead you have to think and understand why and when you take a trade.

Now a bit of detail on different aspects of the club

Website: there is tons of material and you will need weeks to see it all. From beginner to advanced topics. There is a guest traders section which is also great, where you see different contributions from Vlad team of traders.

Live trading rooms: there are two live sessions daily, one with Vlad and one with a member of his team, in which you can review live the markets directions and updates, and interact with them. If you can’t attend you can download later the recordings, and ask your questions, which are always answered. This is really of great value, and Vlad and his team put a huge effort in preparing the sessions, recording, and uploading, and most of all looking for the best possible value for the members.. also, they are open to suggestions about the format of the session, and in general other aspects of the club.

Telegram rooms: there are 4 telegram rooms, two interactive and two informative. One for general chat, one exclusive to talk about systems and setups; both are of great help, I like very much the systems, because you have the opportunity to post your trades and get feedback directly from Vlad and his team, or other traders. This is a great help to improve, and many times you realize that you are almost entering into a bad trade, and change your mind. The more you participate, the more you improve. The informative chats are for report updates and guest traders ideas.

Members interaction: this is one of the best parts, and I like the way Vlad and his team interact and moderate the talks.

Reports: you get daily reports with all the directions we are trading, with validations and invalidations plan, and the reasoning for each of them.

Price of the service: you get one year access for approximately 100$, or free with broker sponsorship.

Etienne L.,
Quebec, Canada,
Oct 27, 2017,

The best Club ever !

Since I'm a member of this Club, I can say that it's the best Forex Club I've ever participated in.
First of all, we have access to a lot of Webinar, for beginners and experts alike.
Second, we have weekly and daily US and EU analyzes.
Third, they teach us best practices and warn us when the market could be risky ...

We have access to the transactions of all systems and proves the true results.

To summarize, it is the best club to frame one day to become a real Trader. It's an honor to have the opportunity to be coached by one of the best Trader! The club sastisfy all my criteria and it was part of my daily life!

Miami, Fl, USA,
Oct 30, 2017,

Great investment for learning the ropes

Love this site!! Vladimir and Yordan are great! Monday thru Thursday there are live trading rooms for the Euro and North American sessions, with Yordan doing the first and Vlad the second. Daily reports are emailed to me with the information discussed in the live trading rooms. There is an amazing library of videos in the media zone, and Telegram groups with traders like, Rudi, there to help new traders. Well worth the investment I made for the yearly membership.

Wee Tiat Eng,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 31, 2017,

The best club for traders who want to be successful.

I have been a member of Trading Academy Club for a couple of months and within this short period my trading skill have transformed to a new level, now my goal to be a successful trader is achievable. Thanks to Vladimir and his team for their dedication in providing trainings and guidance to apply the strategy correctly on a DAILY basis. The cycles philosophy coupled with Vladimir's strategies give an amazing success rate.

This club is the perfect place for traders as Vladimir does not feed you fish but teach you how to fish so that you can fish for yourself and others. God bless Vlad and his team.

Trinidad and Tobago,
Nov 2, 2017,

This educational platform has taught me alot so far and im grateful for the opportunity. Everyone that is running the club genuinely cares about the success of an individual. Thank you alot for your support and guidance trader's academy club.

Chiffon,
Nov 3, 2017,

Excellent resource for traders of all levels

Joined Vlad a while ago when it was about providing signals. Now the traders academy club is just that, a traders academy. Everyday market analysis based on what is happening right now helps traders learn to see the market as it is. Shows you how to trade in all market conditions and most importantly when not to trade. Vlad and the guys trade for a living so what they share comes from market experience not just hypothetical scenarios. The traders academy helps all traders. Those who use a trading system or those who trade on price action alone will benefit. Since trading with TAC and having clear explanation of what to do in a given situation my trading has greatly improved. I am not a full time professional trader yet but with the support and mentorship of Vlad and the guys trading is headed in the right direction.

Switzerland,
Nov 6, 2017,

just excellent, who doesn't join the club is in own fault.

joined Vlad and his Team a time ago and it is just...no word's have look by your own.
for me it was a opener to look market in other views. i try a lot...really a lot of other services, mentor's, unfurtenly clowns....but this is really what i have needed. clear instructions. every weekend i look forward to the weekly review, where Vlad go over the charts and explain in which direction to trade and where are invalidation levels when game in the direction is over. also in the sessions with Yordan or Vlad in the week, where the different systems will explains, and the weekly report would become after the live sessions updated when tradedirections change, invalidationlevels triggered or so.
i also go with the Scorpio Systems, which make my trading clear and have to stick to the rules. that's very helpfull for me.
so before i came to the club...i was for 6years in search modus, lose money....and after a short time in the club, i have clear trades and profitabel weeks, also loser weeks, even then when i doesn't follow the rules. but anyway at all my trading result are on positiv way.
looking forward and i can really recommend to join the club. the price is really nothing for that what you will become.
BUT you have to listening the clear words and also to break your own faults with clear instructions and rules.
Good time to all
Lukas

Switzerland,
Nov 9, 2017,

The best retail traders club

Vlad's club is probably the best I've ever seen out there in this chaotic world!

Vladimir has submitted a lot of profitable systems, always supporting them in the past, after publication 100%, and will do so in the future for all his subscribers. That's what I call devotion!

But that is not all at all, above all he is an excellent educator and tutor, challenging his club followers to learn more and more in daily and special webinars.

To me his quality, wittiness and willingness to help us are unheard of in the retail business! His down-to-earth mentality and honesty are unique! He always responds personally to every message you send him! I must state that honesty and friendship are the most valuable virtues I know and I fully feel these fulfilled by Vlad and his club.

My conclusion is that his club is the best in the retail trader business and will stay so, God help us!

Thanks All and best regards,