TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Greece,
Nov 12, 2017,

I follow Vladimir Ribakov one and half year from blog and buying some systems from him.Lately when it opened traders academy club i want to be the first to become part but some finacial issues i delay my participation for one month.I watch one person who is passion to mentoring from newbie untill most advanced trader,he always is there to answer to anyone questions even if it is ridiculous for some others.With live trading rooms gives you clear reading about cycles and most important about psycological issues which deals every trader.I propose to everyone to become a part of this team,if he is open-minded he can change trading view

New Zealand,
Nov 15, 2017,

Are you serious about Trading, Join the TradersAcademyClub.

Tradersacademyclub is a must have.
The Tradersacademyclub is the Thomas Edison for traders , Vlad and his team have turned on so many light bulbs for my trading, Since i joined the club and follow the rules that Vlad and his team teach us I have stopped all the bad habbits of trading you get when trying to trade { ok im still working on a few} but you get the point.

The amount of information you get is amazing , Where the big money is and how and why you can follow the big boys. Vlad and his team explain everything in the live trading room, you can ask questions, if you can't make the live webinars they are recorded and you watch them in your members area.

If you are serious about trading you NEED to join the TradersAcademyClub you won't regret it.

100 Billion,
Nov 28, 2017,

I am not the type person that like to review products but Trader Academy Club is what I wish that most platforms will strive for instead of spending their time coming up with a bunch of scams that will last for a short time.

One thing I will say is that Vladimir is in this to help people which is paying him back as well. They say if you do good, good will come to you.

Note: If you want to learn how to trade, this is your guy!

Johnny,
New York, USA,
Nov 29, 2017,

About time I found my people

Before I joined TAC I was really in a ditch. 11 months of trading, with every month in the red. I really thought that if I really wanted it bad enough, I would somehow have the magical powers to overcome my trading losses and become a successful trader. But as Tony Robbins says, "you could want to see a sunset with your life but if you run east looking for a sunset, you'll never find it". Vladimir and his team of professional traders have been the compass, the directors of trade that have instilled a principle that you won't learn anywhere else to ensure that you have a solid plan every single day. Completely flipped my trading upside down (or should I say, right side up). Stop blowing money on bs systems, and invest in a team of traders who will actually care about your growth..

Egypt,
Nov 29, 2017,

To All Traders

Just the right the only place you will be a trader not just analyser.... Vlad is the best i knew, see and most important very trust-able
i have took many courses with big names + price action and they let me good reader and analyser but only Vlad start turned me to real trader with system, strategies , plan and Money management
Price = on of the best affordable prices in the Forex world

Nov 30, 2017,

Number 1 Forex Mentor

I really never write reviews but after finding Vlad and his team I had to. Vlad is probably the best Forex mentor you will find. His methods are spot on and he is such a genuine guy, he has so many different options of learning to choose from. his website is super easy to use and everything is very affordable and defiantly worth it, I have learned so much using his systems and training its really crazy. I use to lose almost all my trades but now I have an 85% win rate, I am not BS either. I was scouring the internet for mentors for the past year and finally found the RIGHT mentor. And no I do not work for him or anything, I am not getting paid to write this I am being 100% honest. His support is incredibly good as well, I get responses within the hour! Thank you Vlad!

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

Akos,
Malta,
Dec 17, 2017,

Vladimir for President ! :)

First of all I want to tell a bit about me. Educating myself now a few years ago and started to trade in the begining of this year. And I sufferred a lot, couldn't find myself and my style. I Coudn't be enoght confident in my trades. After a few not profitable month I got in touch with Master Vlad and he helped me to fullfill my traning and showed me many secrets and tricks about the markets in his webinars(must to watch). I'd never wish for a better or more efficient support and mentoring. I'll be gratefull for him forever. The best trading academy where're the people help each other and we learn from our teachers going through on a live daily analysis with Vlad or with Yordan. Both of them very experienced traders, gives to us to their family a very stable view to the markets, reports for the entire week every day. I don't think there is another Club like this.. Very unique and filled up with talented people. If you have difficuties in your trading because you also a newbie like I was. Then, this is a place for you. In this Club the people care about you and with your progress. Very reliable and experienced people whoes are committed to this Academy. BUT you have to be commited as well, YOU have to learn and push for it as well, if you want to achive better results... Success always requires sacrificies... Best wishis and many pips to all. :) Peace,
Akos from Malta

Fanie Kleynhans,
Western Cape, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the best!

I started trading more than a year ago but couldn't find something that was working for me until I joined the TAC about 2 months ago and have learned so much from Vladimir and his team.

Excellent Club to be part of and will recommend them to anyone!

Jan 6, 2018,

Absolutely Worth It.

First came across Vlad with the FX Libra Code system, subsequently the FX Scorpio Code (Love this one!) and then became a member of the TAC. There are a lot of "mentors" in the market, some are good, a lot aren't.
Vlad has put together an amazing suite of trading systems while providing a unique way of understanding the market direction (i.e. big money flow). His teaching and insights come from the years spent as an ex-hedge fund trader, showing me how the "big boys" see the market and then trading with the Big Money.
Joining TAC has helped my trading improve by leaps and bounds, tying together everything that I've learnt over the years. If you've ever felt that you learnt a lot, but just somehow can't get it to click together, then you got to learn from Vlad!
In TAC, you don't just have access to Vlad, but Yordan (TAC's Chief Trader) is constantly teaching and sharing new proven techniques to find reversal zones and high probability trades. It's the combination of what Vlad teaches and the constant sharing of trading strategies, techniques and ideas that makes TAC such a powerful combination.
I only have to say that when you join TAC, and you're not yet an advanced trader (i.e. long time trading with lots of experience), there's a lot of information and knowledge to go through. But everything is arranged in a step-by-step fashion where you can learn through watching recorded videos, while seeing how the concepts play out in real time through the Live Trading Rooms.
And you know that they are the real deal, because they have a round up of the week's trades using the trading systems they have. Wins, losses, the reasons why (this is especially powerful!) trades were taken (even if they lost) were so crucial in helping me see how professional traders actually trade.
You don't get this with other systems, where they go through the wins, losses and rationale behind each trade taken with the systems available for purchase. Too often, you're just shown the winners and there's no "accountability" or performance tracking over the weeks, months and years.
Absolutely worth it if you want to learn how the big boys trade and see it LIVE, instead of after the fact.