TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

P C Yen,
Jan 17, 2019,

TAC IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Traders Academy Club (TAC) has given me the opportunity to gain apt knowledge of new trading philosophies and strategies in addition to the discipline and perseverance it takes to be an extraordinary trader. I strongly believe that the best way to develop my trading skills is to receive and share advice from the members of the club. One's understanding of trading can always be expanded, and I place my complete trust in TAC to help me grow my confidence in being an analytical, patient and consistently thriving trader. TAC has shown to, and will continue to show to be the BEST place for me to achieve my goals and ambitions to the best of my ability.

Nicola G.,
Milano, Italy,
Feb 28, 2014,

Hi all guys, I'm an Italian trader who work on forex since many years now and browsing on the net I discovered the Vlad's service, so I started to read about it. As divergences argumentations have fashinating me since always and Vlad master them very well I decided to subscribed his VIP membership: a new world has opened in front of me! Hours and hours of videos well explained, clear and detailed. Indicators for metatraders, ebook, the support is fantastic and last but not least Vlad is not only a name, a face on his website... Vlad is a person always available, very nice and present when you need of him.. he reply to you personallly and motivating what he is telling, always! Vlad now has become a friend..
I have opened an account only for his signal service and his accourancy is fantastic... I can guarantee that you can gain back what you pay for the service... so stop to fight the markets alone, better to pay for a mentor that make you win the markets, than pay the market becouse we think we are able to fight alone! He have a trading plan (95% of trader don't have it) and he know what is doing...
Every day he send detailed analisys and make online webinar to study the markets togheder...these are not only analysis appointments, but following him day by day you will see that his method will enter inside you... and day by day your eyes will see the charts in a different manner, in order to find trade opportunitys by yourself.
I'm fully satisfied of this service and I recomend it for you that are a beginner, but also for expert people like me to learn more useful things (in trading nobody finish to learn) and to diversify our portfolio management!

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds

Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 5, 2020,

Cycles and divergence

I've been with TAC for about a year now. I've learned a lot on how cycles and works with divergence when trading. Vlad and Yordan are on the Telegram channel regularly giving feedback to all who participate in discussions. Great club for a beginner but also great for more experienced traders getting a second opinion from tried and true traders.
Harijani,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Apr 13, 2017,

Vlad is truly mastering his work. I never see a man like him that really works so passionate, committed on the job. I'm so eager for his weekly and daily videos upload. It's like a treasure for me. He's simply just the best for the forex.

Switzerland,
Nov 9, 2017,

The best retail traders club

Vlad's club is probably the best I've ever seen out there in this chaotic world!

Vladimir has submitted a lot of profitable systems, always supporting them in the past, after publication 100%, and will do so in the future for all his subscribers. That's what I call devotion!

But that is not all at all, above all he is an excellent educator and tutor, challenging his club followers to learn more and more in daily and special webinars.

To me his quality, wittiness and willingness to help us are unheard of in the retail business! His down-to-earth mentality and honesty are unique! He always responds personally to every message you send him! I must state that honesty and friendship are the most valuable virtues I know and I fully feel these fulfilled by Vlad and his club.

My conclusion is that his club is the best in the retail trader business and will stay so, God help us!

Thanks All and best regards,

Mats

Avner,
Israel, Israel,
Jan 29, 2013,

I am in this service for 6 months. So far over 20% profit. Not too many trades. Not classical trading style, but make money. The only thing to know is that in investors trading need never use leverage as vlad ask.

I like the club and the live room.

from all I tested, it is the only one that I believe now.