TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Dec 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Hawaii, USA,
Feb 25, 2018,

Surprised US is banned from membership

I only gave 2 stars because I was excited upon reading the amount of value offered by the website only to find out as I was signing up that all US citizens are not allowed into the membership.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hello,

There was a period we couldn't accept new U.S clients and therefore the doors were closed.

We recently re-opened the doors and we now accept new clients.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to see you with us

Best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Canada
Sudbury, Canada,
Feb 25, 2018,

I'm here for the long run :)

This Team is very down to business, honest but yet fun and enjoyable. You can't get quality membership like this for 100 bucks, anywhere! You come away with way more than you paid for, that's for sure :) The strategy . The dedication .They are like Stalkers, they follow you trying to get you to succeed. They respond to you and tell you honestly what they think of your analysis of the market. Constantly trying to keep your eye focused on the big picture. Flexible , patient, strong conviction ,professional and did I mention fun .1-10 without a thought 10 yes of course. These people are my kind of people !!! Its not a company it’s family .Keep it coming guys :) With some of the profits I’ve made so far I bought the “Crystal Ball”. What do I think, bonus ! Will I buy other strategies ? Maybe . Do I need them ? No. Do I want them, of course lol.

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 28, 2018,

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!
Compared to most, if not all, education and trading programs out there this one and Vladimir Ribakov's methods are very clear on how to approach, what to learn and how to get from A to Z generally and specifically. The truth is in the understanding. While this may take longer for some (especially if you're like me!), it is well worth it once digested and when the application happens. People should know what is inside:

1. Instructional Videos - more than you need, including a very simple starter course which can be digestive in small doses and repeated for emphasis, and advanced concept courses and live recordings, etc.
2. Strategies and Indicators - code snippets, great stuff, just need to download, install, and begin using it. All has comprehensive documentation.
3. Chat groups- people chatting away about specific setups, market conditions, and specific questions/problems members may have.
4. Weekly Overview - these are excellent, and actually free, just search youtube and you will find them.
5. Live Trading Room - In depth coverage of what is going on from the Weekly Overview and setups for each market session, generally. More than enough to keep one focused and apprised of market/trading conditions.

....much much more (some extras not included in the basic membership, but well worth it).

South Africa,
Mar 2, 2018,

Traders Academy Club Review

Since embarking on my journey with TAC my trading account has increased with +106%. The exceptional educational material at TAC is endless. With a telegram chat group mixed with a wide variety of exceptional traders from around the globe, different market perceptions & ideas gets generated each day. The learning process is continuous. Vladimir Ribakov (a true market Wizard) & his clinical team provides daily webinars in which they prepare an army of traders to approach the markets strategically edged with loads of opportunities presented,explained & analyzed. The Quality of Traders Academy Club as a whole is incomparable. 100 Bucks worth every cent!

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 8, 2018,

Practice makes it Perfect

The long story short: Vlad is the King of Cycles who, practically, cracked the nature of subject we are all here gathered about.
His is Great Teacher (Capitals letter here are not accidental) and if you decide to follow him then you have to grasp the material and practice-practice-practice.
Just to conclude & remember as simple as that:
* Practice makes it Perfect *
Good luck on your journey!

& of course:
Thank you, Vlad!
G.I.

Ahmad,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 17, 2018,

the best place for ambitious

I joined the club longtime ago and I became a friend with many people over there .
the club has a nice community and the people over there are amazing .
I became a good friend with Vlad and he became my mentor , and you know what now I know how it is to be successful in fx , its not that easy as you think but nothing is impossible .
for people who might be interested in join the club , please if you are looking for something very easy and just a signals that you think it will make you money then you are wrong , there is nothing like that at all , this club is for learning and building a base full of knowledge , no one would do your a job , the truth is there and the truth fx is not as people saying , for e.g I will provide u with signals and you will be rich blah blah, thats all a lie , this club is the real thing , the real learning thing the real market buys and sells based on reasons that you will also learn in order to improve yourself before buy and sell blindly , if ur purpose is to make money without a passion then don't join
very simple !
if u are ambitious and u r a hard worker then its what you woant

Ivan,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Mar 20, 2018,

top mentor, top club

TAC is really great club /site about Forex and provide professional support for traders.You can find here tons of materials, webinars, BUT what is for me most important : daily communication, live forecast interactive room, trends setups in pdf , chat , explanations..etc. Vlad is top mentor, and best friend in forex industry , he has so strong power, and he answer every simple question. In case more question, dont hesitate to contact me. Ivan

Romania,
Mar 27, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to start making profits!

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to become a better trader! I started trading by taking some local classes and I tried to improve my trading by reading. But my performance wasn't very good and I was struggling each trading month not to end it in loss. Although I thought I knew the theory, I felt like I was missing something. Joining TAC was like a revelation for me! The support that I was receiving, the constant reminders, the daily analyses, the answers to my every question and all the extra information that I didn't knew helped me more than I ever imagined and finally started making profits!
Thank you Vladimir Ribakov & the wonderful TAC Team!
Guido Van Hootegem,
Clearwater, FL , USA,
Apr 5, 2018,

Excellent Trading Education.

I've been around the block in trading for quite some years and invested a lot of time and money in trading systems and trading education (Forex- Stock/Options-Futures). I always learned something but at the same I felt there was an important piece of the puzzle missing. Then I came across Vladimir Ribakov and his team in the "Traders Academy Club". I soon realized that Vladimir and his team are "Speaking from Experience" and everything they teach/share with their fellow traders is what they actually "DO" themselves on a daily basis in their own trading.
Vladimir Ribakov is an open book and his "Traders Academy Club" is very professional, well organized with a strong focus on 'helping" other traders to become successful. I would like to thank Vladimir and his team for everything he does to help Traders all over the world to achieve their goals. He's passionate about his work, he likes helping people and above all he's a man of integrity and that shows throughout his team and his Trading Academy Club. I very much like that.

Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 14, 2018,

I was a bit skeptical about joining the club but now I can say it was the best decision I made.

I have been trading for about nine months and since then I have been loosing money because I have been trying one strategy after another without success. I found the Traders Academy Club I think by Devine intervention and since then I cannot seem to be able to leave. I must admit that the information shared in this club is not the easiest to understand but it's the best. Once followed there will be more wins than losses. The leader of the club, Vladimir Ribakov, shares from his heart the information we need to be successful. Also the other senior traders assist other members, all 8th an effort to make us all successful. Everything shared in the club sh shared with transparency with one goal - winning at trading. I can now say without doubt that this club is th best. I have now started to see consistent wins after following the information shared in the club. Trading is not easy. The goal of Mr. Market is to take your money but with the right information you can avoid that. Trading is not a way to get rich quick but it is a way to get rich. Just do the right things and you will. Thumbs up for the Traders Academy Club and Vladimir Ribakov.

Kenya,
Apr 15, 2018,

HI, i want to recommend Traders Academy Club to anyone who is really serious in learning how to trade forex. I personally have known Vladimir Ribakov for around 3 years through his Forex Libra course. For me finally i have found my perfect mentor or teacher to make me a real forex trader. I have been in this journey for almost 10 years now but now finally i am beginning to see how to trade forex in the most logical way without any guesswork. So i am here to give my totally unbiased review for this site. To Vlad i am very thankful for providing me with the best education i can get. So anyone who is serious about forex trading career this is the perfect site.

Porto, Portugal,
Apr 16, 2018,

Vlad traders club

I was a curious trader few years ago. As a curious trader I was scammed several times, I lost money thinking I know what I was doing and lost more money trusting others thinking that they know what they were doing. But that was a great time, because If that didn´t happen I probably would never met Vlad. I remember the first talk I had With him. I was about to give up of this adventure and I recall his nice words: "Don´t give up...work, study and allow me to help you"...two years later I recognize that he helped me not once, but several times. Because Vlad is not just a great mentor. He is one of the great Human beings I have ever met. He created a great club of traders that are always available to take you by the hand. And that is priceless. Presently I am not a curious trader anymore. And I am a proof that with discipline and guidance everybody can succeed. And I was probably the worst trader in the world:)

Apr 21, 2018,

Best $99 I've spent in my trading career.

For me, Vlads teachings on Cycles and Divergences are what made the difference.
I started trading almost 4 years ago now, took many paid courses, some good some not worth the money. I started out in Forex with Anton Kreils institute course, over 3k it cost and white it gives you an understanding of how the markets work it doesn't tell you how to trade. I moved on to some others in the US equity market. All be told I spent over $20k on my education not to mention lost over $30k trying to put it into practise. Disillusioned with the equities and the 4:30 close, being from the UK it was eating into me evening so I went back to Forex. I just stumbled over Vlad weekly picks, I joined the club for $99 and honestly thought it cant be any good. Oh boy, let me tell you. I watched the Cycles and Divergences videos and suddenly the markets made sense, but I could not understand how I was still unprofitable. I was trading the lower time frames. 5- 15 -30 min charts. Vlad told me to take a step. back. And for a bit I struggled with that. So one year on as a member of the club. I've become consistently profitable. How? I no longer play any charts other than daily, 4h and 1h looking for the set-ups. 15 min for entries and apply the cycles and divergence principles. . best $99 ive ever spent after over£ $20k in trading courses.
CA, USA,
Apr 21, 2018,

Absolutely amazing, all the resources you will ever need to become a phenomenal professional trader

This club is absolutely amazing. I have been around the forex world for awhile, traded professionally for a bit but was never truly acceptable. Then I met one of my 2 mentors, Vlad. I joined his trading academy and was blown away, not only is he there almost 24/7 for whenever you have questions (of course he has a family so not there 100% of the time) but the things he gives have made me back the yearly $99 usd many times over. You get tons of training and webinars, tons of tools, market reports to give forecasts/ideas for tons of different pairs, live access to fantastic traders, a very active community. The best part being that everyone there is very nice and we all get along great, he could easily charge 150 a month for this and it would still be worth it but he has no interest in that, he wants to give everybody a chance to be an exceptional trader and as long as you are willing to learn, you can share all your trades with him and he will go over different things to help you improve and become a phenomenal trader, absolutely one of the best resources and tools I have added in my trading career to help me constantly improve and make some new friends I can talk trading with while I'm at it, with all the help I have gotten I will even start trading full time in the next few months as I finally now have the confidence and skills to be comfortable knowing I will be able to support my family with a career in trading which has always been my dream.

Mark S,
Queensland, Australia,
Apr 22, 2018,

The Best Mentor and Club out There

Thinking of trading for a living then Vladimir and Yordons Traders Academy Club is the only one you need,i have been a follower of Vlad for many years now and didn't
really take what he teaches seriously, to hard i thought , which was a big mistake on my behalf.I went on the search for the Holy Grail system/indicator that would make me rich only to lose many thousands in the process over the years.Since coming back and really putting some effort into what Vlad teaches with Divergence and Cycles and going over it until i makes sense have i started to make some real progress in my trading. Trading can be made so hard if you keep swapping from one system to another,this team is honest and will make you the trader you want to be if you listen and learn what they teach.

Mauricio,
Mexico,
May 16, 2018,

Best Forex Coach

I am a member of the Trading Academy Club and have been trading a live account for over 5 months and have had a return of over 55% and my biggest drawdown has been 25 dollars. Of course I use the strategies shown by Vladimir and feel real confortable trading with none emotions involved, I guess that comes from over 4 years of learning in a demo account.

The first system I got from Vladimir was the Gemini Code and from there I have been a hard student of all that he share and teach. I am really lucky to have found Vladimir for my trading journey.

It has been a great learning ride and will keep following his incredible and honest coaching.

Jun 6, 2018,

Best Forex Coach, Mentor. Vlad's Club is a one stop shop for quality Forex education to become a master trader.

Recently I had some losses while trading. I was looking for an answer for the mistake I made in entering the trade when I was not suppose to.

While surfing for answers on the web I stumbled across Vlad's divergence webinar. There were 2 parts i.e. part 1 and part 2. I had found my answer to my mistakes. But to watch the 3rd webinar I looked every where I could not find it. And then I managed to find his web page.

On that web page, there was a deal, to be become a member of Traders Academy Club. I did not wait even a second to get the membership. Within moments I got my log in id and password. The best part is their customer service. I could chat with them and get all the help I need.

And once I logged into the home page of the Traders Academy club, I was amazed at all the information’s given to cater, from a beginner Forex trader till the Advanced Trader.

The online trading center has, The Live Trading webinars, The Education, The community ( great place to make friends with fellow traders), Live daily market analysis with detailed trading strategies, Download area for his trading tools, Media Zone, Cryptocurrency. Best of all there are trading career opportunities to for the right person.

I for one did not waste any time digging into the media zone to look for part 3 of the divergence webinar. I found my answer. For next 2 weeks I stopped trading and concentrated on all his webinars. Those 2 weeks has changed the way i trade.

Vlads goal is to help all the trader who want to be successful. Vlad has tons of webinars and trading tools. For me Vlad teachings on cycles Divergences was an eye opener.

Vlad is not only a great mentor, he is very honest and a great human being, he would always help you at any time, he is always there in the live chat room.

Vlads team is very honest, It’s a great place to learn to become the trader you want to be.

I Thank you Vlad to come into my life to help me to learn to be a good trader.

Jun 12, 2018,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic,

Fantastic, Super Fantastic, struggled with Forex since 2008, Finally come to the right place, comprehensive study and training material, Superb, one in a Million indicator and tools, finally I am confident, and trading without excitement or fear, like it's a day to day routine....Vlad is extra nice, reachable, and firm in what he says and does, NO BULL**** HERE......ALL IS AWESOME FROM TOP TO BOTTOM....Thanks Vlad...

new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds

Bordeaux, France,
Aug 24, 2018,

absolutly great , honest , cheap and friendly..what else

the best service of learning while i am trading , great people always reachable , good teachers very friendly , the cost is nothing compare to the benefits , i am close to 1 year now in the club and i will renew my subscription .
Vladimir and Yordan are really fantastic guys , so i can't find anything else to add .
Thanks to them

Mar 18, 2018 - 5 Stars Absolutly excellent , every day live trading room is very helpful ! all the team are nice people and customer support is fantastic .

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Sep 4, 2018,

Review of the Traders Academy Club of Vladimir Ribakov

My name is Luis Arturo Melgar and I'm from Guatemala.

I write this review because I want to tell you what happened to me during these months as part of the TAC and express my gratitude for the work that you and your team are doing.

In September 2016, almost two years ago, I began to venture into Forex trading.

Since then, I started learning from videos on YouTube and tried many strategies of all kinds, I jumped from one strategy to another for a long time. In that process I invested money in real account, however I completely burned several accounts with a few hundred dollars.

I went through times of great frustration, because I have always believed that it is possible to make profits from Forex, however I did not achieve good results despite having paid for service signals, courses, and other communities of traders that I have known in these two years. Despite of all that, the process has helped me to learn a lot from many people.

In March of this year 2018, I decided to give another chance to trade and opened a demo account again with the intention of making it grow consistently little by little. A few days later, in April I joined TAC and from there I had the best results of these two years. My actually strategy is that every week I use the TAC Weekly Forecast as a reference to determine the direction of each currency pair and then I use cycles, divergences, break of trend lines and EW to operate. The results have been GREAT in recent weeks and it has been thanks to what I have learned from TAC.

My Demo account opened in March with US$1,000 closed yesterday with US $ 7,341 of profit, and for 10 days I began to operate in real account and in 10 days operated from August 20 I achieved a benefit of US$76

I want to share this with you, because I want you to know that the work you are doing has really helped me, not like so many other courses or communities of traders that really only seek the benefit of someone's. At TAC we are really a community that helps each other and where we can learn to achieve our results with consistency.

Cheers dear friend because you and your team are doing a great job!
God bless you!

Aroon Gurnani,
Oct 4, 2018,

The absolute best forex education is with Traders Academy Club. Vladimir Ribokov and his team are the most professional, honest and amazingly accurate in terms of their forecasts. Do yourself the biggest favour you can and join Traders Academy Club.

Oct 2, 2018 - No Rating Traders Academy Club is by far the most honest and professional group in the fx arena. I have done many courses which cover EW, Supply demand , Wave Theory, and have just been scammed. Had almost given up on forex until I found TAC and Vladimir Ribokov. I have 4 years of experience in fx so I am certainly not a newbie. I was convinced that forex arena is full of thieves who only want your money. But Vlad and his team are the most honest, courteous, caring group. Their course is comprehensive and provides a simplistic yet amazingly accurate forecast. Its absolutely wonderful to have discovered TAC. I urge everyone to join TAC. His annual membership is another unbelievable thing. Just visit Traders Academy Club website anf you will see it for yourself.

Sejal Shah,
Kenya,
Oct 26, 2018,

THANKS Mr VLADIMIR FOR MAKING MY LIFE

Hi, my portfolio is in profit now and beginning of this year I didn’t even knew about Candles, I was completely new in Forex trading. And wherever I am today purely because of Mr Vladimir (Traders Academy Club),

THANK YOU Vlad, I know THANKS word in not enough for making my Forex trading carrier, but its true you made my life.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 8, 2018,

I am Dinesh Kumar and recently completed the Divergence University. It is complete pkg of real Forex education in very simple, professional way and easy to understand the directions of market. As per my point of view Forex market is based on demand and supply. It creates the volume after that momentum develops. The whole cycles develops the divergences in different forms.
Divergence University courses explained very well and doing practice on charts and finally conducted the exam of every courses.
Again thanks to Vladimir and his team to help and educate the new as well as advanced traders by created a Divergence University.

Dave S,
Ohio, USA,
Dec 5, 2018,

Phenomenal

Traders Academy Club is almost certainly the best place to get a trading education online.

The website is unique in the quality of the information, legitimacy of the material, and its ability to educate even a complete beginner from the ground up.
For the value provided, the level of expertise, and the constant attention of Vladimir and his team, the price point is almost too good to be true.

What I really cannot stress enough is the quality of the mentorship and of Vladimir and his team as individuals. I know first hand that Vladimir is truly a one of a kind, fabulous mentor and I guarantee he takes a personal interest and pride in the success of his students. What you get with Vladimir and his team through the Traders Academy Club really isn't something money can buy elsewhere.

I'd give it six stars if I could.

Dave