TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Jul 4, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Customer Service: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Kocaeli, Turkey,
Jun 2, 2022,

education i best investment....

To me, being educated is the most important thing In trading world. Best part of the club is that it aims to educate every member as a trader.
Also, tranperancy and follow up alongside the watchlist for praparation any trade that potantially will be taken are awesome for practicing what you have learnt.
Plus, the website is full of videos and tools that help you to progress and ease to trade.
Soo happy to be a part of this unique community....

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 6, 2022:
Thank you very much, Gurhan!
Tom,
Florida, USA,
May 23, 2022,

A great place to learn

Vladimir and his team guide and support members on how to trade. With countless hours of videos and tutorials it’s an easy decision on where to go if you want to learn. A++

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 6, 2022:
Thank you very much Tom!
Benny,
Koder, United Kingdom,
Mar 1, 2022,

Shady practises by Vlad & Yordan

Vladimir is an analyst, not a trader.

He never enters the trades that he shares on his telegram.

They stopped using myfxbook so have no public track record

you can even look below to see Vladimir is not a profitable trader

BEWARE

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 3, 2022:
Hi Benny,

FIrst, thanks for your feedback. I would always hope and wish the review would be about what I really deliver in the club, about our education, and about the real value we deliver, but it's of course your choice.

Yes, I am an Internationally Certified Financial Technician. You are absolutely right, I am a master technical analyst but besides that, I am a full-time trader. All the trades I share in the traders academy club are 100% transparent and 100% real. If you are a real client in the club, you should know it. Each trade comes with a detailed explanation of the technical analysis behind it, the strategy I apply behind it and we then follow up and manage the trades.

This is our trading journal for full transparency of each trading idea shared -

Also, before you claim I don't trade my trades, check facts. I share trades I trade and it's up to anyone to decide if they want to trade them as well, or not.

I don't publish myfxbook due to my own personal reasons and mainly - I am not here to prove how amazing I am and how much money I make. I am not a show-off guy. I am here to deliver real-time trading ideas, real-time trading education, and back up EACH of my trades shared with 100% transparency by video and trading journal! My club service isn't signal service, isn't money management service, and nothing like that. That's a trading club for educational purposes based on real proven trading techniques. I am an internationally certified financial technician so trust me I know a thing or two.

Just for you, I've made a screenshot of one of my accounts, in myfxbook, so you see I back up my trades for real -

Keep in mind, it's not public, as I said before. It's my money, my privacy, for my own progress following purposes.

I also suggest you watch this important video I've created and understand why myfxbook or other 3rd parties sites aren't 100% as reliable as many think -

I wish you and yours all the best and thanks for your feedback.

I invite everyone who really to do their own research and find out the truth about me and my team and why we are ranked at the top of the industry for so many years.

For any questions, don't hesitate to ask me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
Feb 16, 2022,

Amazing group

After years of waiting and procrastinating before I pay for any service related to trading. I finally decided 3 months back. And now, I know where the market is going whenever I open up my Mt4. Thanks to Vlad and team.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 3, 2022:
Thank you very much!
mark spies,
Queensland, Australia,
Jan 22, 2022,

Excellent Club

Honest Club with Amazing Education and Training and methods for trading the currency markets.

Aug 18, 2021 - No Rating Hi,Mark here i have been trading now for many years and have been a member of Traders Academy Club since it was started,i must say that i wished i would have had stuck to these guys rather then searching the internet for the Holy Grail which doesn't exist by the way.TAC is an honest service with great education on the markets and they provide very reliable trading ideas and methods with fantastic support because of them i can see my dream of becoming a full-time trader is definitely possible
Thanks Traders Academy Club.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021 Thank you very much, Mark!