TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

surabaya, Indonesia,
Aug 27, 2020,

My best tutor in forex industry

I enjoy and benefit from your analysis. Thank you for your updates and watchlist on telegram. They are very useful.

Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 5, 2020,

Cycles and divergence

I've been with TAC for about a year now. I've learned a lot on how cycles and works with divergence when trading. Vlad and Yordan are on the Telegram channel regularly giving feedback to all who participate in discussions. Great club for a beginner but also great for more experienced traders getting a second opinion from tried and true traders.
Jun 11, 2020,

TAC is the best club in the world.....

Trading Academy Club...... well what can I say... I’d be a failed retail trader without them like most. Vladimir and team are at hand throughout the day to help, there are lots of free videos to watch over and over and everything is explained super well. Traders in the academy are some of the best I’ve ever seen and if you are willing to follow the team, learn hard, listen to everything and practice there is no doubt you will end up a pro trader. Journey isn’t easy but having mentors at hand is probably the most important thing you can have in trading. Also there are experts in different fields of trading and like Vlad other Authors too. I highly recommend you join and soak everything in. Dan
Nav,
May 28, 2020,

Brilliant community for new and experienced traders! Highly recommended!

Traders Academy Club is a really special community to learn trading. In my 1.5 years of being a member, I have gone from being a beginner to now trading with a lot of confidence. Vlad and Yordan are brilliant traders as well as mentors. They provide clear, detailed and well structured education which has accelerated my learning. They are incredibly supportive and patient, providing detailed answers for every clarification. The club has a lot of other experienced traders who are more than willing to provide guidance and help with the learning. I’m glad I found TAC and am thoroughly enjoying being part of the community.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Canada, Canada,
Jan 2, 2020,

Honest and Reliable Master Teacher

By following his teachings he will make you money and give you a career for life.
He also creates a number of ai programes and a divergence course of study and live applications.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your feedback
Innsbruck, Austria,
Nov 20, 2019,

All you need to become an independant, profitable trader

Hey guys,
I've been with TAC and Vladimir Ribakov for 2 months now and it's been an overwhelmingly positive experience.

I day traded Futures before, so I had trading experience, no idea how to trade Forex mid- to long term though.

The first thing I was impressive with is the sheer amount of learning content Vladimir provides, you'll learn anything you need to know to trade any market on any timeframe. There are video series explaining with a lot of detail how to analyze an instrument top down, using his unique style of cycles & divergence. You'll learn how to create a hypothesis, develop a plan and identify setups in that direction and invalidation signs.

There is no more second-guessing. It is a lot of material to digest though, I'm a nerd and it still took me over a week to go over all of it. But once you got it, you'll be able to go through your watchlist like - No, No, No... YES!

On to of that, there is live sessions every day with Vladimir or Yordan, where they go through the Weekly watchlist, explain the developments in detail, what to look for and how to trade it.

However, they dont provide entry signals, they just give you direction and invalidation, which is a good thing in my opinon, because it forces you to pay attention yourself and truly master the skill of trading, which eventually will lead to becoming an independent trader, if you just follow someones signals, you'll never be free.

Furthermore, there is the Telegram group, where not only Vladimir and Yordan, his head of trading, are constantly present to answer questions and comment on peoples chart, there is an active community of successfull traders that trade all kinds on strategies - such as Price Action Patterns, Elliott Wave, Harmonics you name it. You'll get views from multiple different minds, when their opinions line up - which they often do, you have some amazing setups.

So to summarize, overwhelmingly positive, very great experience, best trading decision I have made in my life, been out there alone for a year and it's not been working. Trading itself is hard enough, no need to fight out there alone. So don't hesitate, join us for a ridiculously cheap price btw!

5/5
Cheers, Vincent
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Vincent

Much appreciated

Milton, Canada,
Oct 22, 2019,

Amazing Educational Experience

I have been a member of TAC for over a year now and I cannot say enough great things about Vlad and his team. The education material is amazing, the chat rooms are always monitored and questions are always answered, and the (almost) daily live trading room is amazing. Best bang for your buck, hands down!!

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Franco

Much appreciated

united kingdom, United Kingdom,
Aug 30, 2019,

Changing to 5 star rating

Initially, we gave a 1-star rating because of 24 option, a broker that is rated 1 star and we had a bad experience with.

24 option, when deposited with 250 GBP, was antagonistic on the phone, and we received many calls, we thought traders academy club did not take care of us.

Recently traders academy club is helping us resolve the situation so we want to take back the 1 star and give them 5 stars now.

Thank you for helping the situation traders academy club,
We are sorry that we posted this 1 star rating so fast and are now giving you 5 stars.

Aug 28, 2019 - 1 Star We saw the trader's academy club and went for the broker option.
So we deposited $250 in the account with the broker they recommended, 24option.com

We then had bad experiences with the broker in communication
- We were called repeatedly and sometimes with different names, I had a bad feeling.
- We saw the 1-star reviews of 24 option

So we changed our mind and wanted to pay traders academy club the money instead.
When we came to withdrawing our money from 24 option they try to upset us by saying there would be an 80EUR Fee for withdrawing the money.

We wish we had just paid for the annual service of traders academy club to try them for 1 year but now we were given a bad experience by 24 option their associate we have been put off.

We do not recommend these services because of this.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019 Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with a broker.

I do want to say that it would be fair if you judge my club but what we deliver and the value we give for our clients, NOT by your relationships with any broker.

It's not fair not for me and not for my team who always give the best for our clients.

But you have to understand - I am NOT the broker, and I am NOT responsible for their conditions or relations with their clients.

You got a fair offer to get a free access to the club instead of paying for it, and you took it. From this moment - your relations with the broker are YOUR relations with the broker. I am not their account manager or anything like that.

I highly recommend that for your future - before you sign with any broker - read CAREFULLY their conditions, their fees etc... It will save a lot of time.

If you still want to discover why we are the top club in the industry, you are more than welcome to join us with paid fees. You will see all the value we give to our members.

And if you have any personal questions, I am here for you - vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
yu1jia5,
Manitoba, Canada,
Aug 12, 2019,

Have already learned alot even though only one-month in

To be honest, I accidentally watched Vlad's videos on YouTube about his attitude towards Forex. I just felt that oh man, this guy is so passionate about Forex based on his voice and logic behind the scene. Therefore, I dig up deeper to watch his videos from his channel. I have to say his work is AMAZING! And then, I had a chance to communicate with him one by one. His suggestion and knowledge in Forex saves my confidence as I was a loser before. I told him that I would watch several more of his Forex Teaching videos before I joined in TAC, and Vlad was glad that I would like to solidify my fundamentals first before the next step. In July, I was part of the TAC family. Group members are generally active and share their trading ideas. However, more important is that, Vlad is quite approachable. He will answer each of the question in the club, if you have some concerns to ask. Vlad and TAC is my strongback for trading now since after one-month participation, I have the idea about the real way to earn money and some trading strategies that I am beneficial from the club. Thank you Vlad. I will keep working hard to be an outstanding trader. This long-term goal will be unchanged since I follow you.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Yujia!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you! Keep working hard and improve
Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback sir!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!